School for Scandal: Diamond's Day 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And down!" Ian was back to leading the proceedings, which now consisted of them bringing Diamond's ass down towards the grouping of three immensely huge cockheads.

"Oh fuck!" Diamond screamed, her next orgasm being brought on by feeling her buttocks being spread wider and wider due to the vast amount of dick being inserted between them and causing her honey to splatter onto Charles and Robert, both of whom held on even as pussy juice streamed down their chests and onto their stomachs.

"FUCK!" Diamond's scream intensified along with her orgasm as her asshole started to stretch around the three flared crowns, with the studs grunting as they forced the tips of them past the ring of muscle.

As her anus proved just how flexible it could be and she was finally eased onto that vast mass of cockmeat, Diamond's climax got even more intense. Her screams became a manifestation of some sort of primal sexual bliss as she was hit by something akin to three orgasms going off at once.

On the screen conveying the imagery caught by Sanddy's camera, the brim of each cockend could still be seen underneath Diamond's spread cheeks. Simply put, there were a lot of inches yet to come.

Also showing on the screen was the way in which all three schlongs started to throb more and more violently over the scope of the next few seconds.

Then, already close to cumming thanks to the attention paid to their cocks in the time between this and their latest cumshots, Charles and Robert both responded to the feel of their cockheads being a little more than halfway inserted into the snug confines of Diamond's anal passage by dumping their loads, with the shock wave of them both going off making Ian do the same as well, so that suddenly all three studs had to hold on tight to Diamond in order to not have her imitate the champagne corks by popping off their cocks on a surge of jizz.

"Shit," Sanddy gasped, "They're cumming..."

"This is insane!" An extremely and obviously delighted Candi cried out.

"Trust me, girls," Laura purred, "They're not stopping till they've made that slut take every last inch."

'So much fucking cum...' Candi said dreamily.

It was true. Teenage pornqueen Diamond Gazongas' asshole was belching out cum that roped steadily in clinging, viscous filaments as the three pulsating cock cannons climaxed against each other inside her anal passage. Ian, Charles and Robert could feel their stiff, convulsing cum staffs throbbing against each other in juddering paroxysms, as the trio of monstrously hung cocksmiths simultaneously anally ravaged the eighteen year old eye-poppingly buxom slut. Diamond was impaled on the three utterly humongous shafts of flesh that stretched her rectal passage and asshole to an alarming degree, the plasticity of the hole remarkable as the three monstercock prongs threaded through it. Buckets of thick, white, glistening cum were coursing down what could be seen of the stout trunks of sprouting dickmeat, rolling in waves down the tumescent vascular meat and roping off the underside of their ballbags as the triple orgasm rocked them. Before long the sand around their feet was saturated and their bare feet were making slick splattering sounds in it.

After a while the deluge of cum calmed somewhat, but it was merely a prelude to the job of getting the blonde porn whore all the way down the trio of eighteen inch schlongs to the base of the monstrous bull-columns and fully entrench her anal chute to the root.

'Slice of cake, anyone?'

It was Laura asking. She had stepped in between Sanddy and Candi, her eye-popping assets leading the way as she inserted herself between the two huge-titted teen whores as they watched the debauched spectacle of the delectable teen pornqueen getting triple-donged by the studley men in the centre of the room.

Laura proffered a tanned arm that held a plate. It was apparent that she had cut herself a slice of the birthday cake while the three cocksmiths were currently otherwise occupied. Somewhere, under the thick coagulation of viscous, thick, white, gooey cum, there was some pink sponge and some actual icing.

Sanddy raised an eyebrow, 'more cum than cake there, Miss Hart,'

Laura made an experimental foray into the mess with a fork, probing around the heap of glutinous semen on the plate, 'really Candi, I think there might have been better places to take your first adult facial than on your knees directly in front of the table. Could you not have guessed that Ian and company are real shooters? It was bound to go everywhere...'

'Cake's fattening, sis.'

'Wait till you find out about the calorific qualities of cum...'

'Laura, give me a little credit,' Candi protested, 'I think I know a few things about spunk...' Candi punctuated her sentence by blowing a blizzard of pearly cum bubbles out of her mouth that joined an extremely heavy and sticky tendril of cloying cum that was already dangling off her chin, the sticky substance making the fat, heavy rope of cum hang lower.

'That wouldn't surprise me, little sis. I did stress "adult" facial.'

'Miss Hart, I never thought I'd hear you bad-mouth cum!' Sanddy exclaimed.

Laura took an experimental bite from the fork. 'Bad mouth it? It's practically all I eat...'

Candi giggled as her sister slurped a thick lace of sticky cum up from the folk that was trying to escape from off it. Suddenly, the blonde birthday girl found that Sanddy had presented herself in front of her, a smouldering look in her eyes, her jutting, monstrously inflated and hugely hemispherical teenage tits sticking out to touch her own giant flesh torpedoes.

'Miss Hart's got me hungry for cum, but I don't want cake,' she said, 'do you mind if I lick it off your body?'

'Be my guest, Sanddy,' Candi said, winking lasciviously, 'but...'

The gorgeous cum-spattered blonde teen hardbody jiggled her torpedo tits as she made an extremely loud and lewd hoovering suction noise, which had the effect of slurping up the lengthy rope of bubbly cum that was suspended between her protruding globes of flesh. Instead of extruding further downwards, the fat spunk-rope was gathered into her mouth. Suddenly -

PT-OOO!!

Candi spat out the viscous coagulation of sticky spunk into Sanddy's face and all over her tits. The teen schoolgirl slut was peppered with foamy flecks of the trio of men's cum.

'... not if I lick it off you first!'

Cum-freckled Sanddy stood motionless, then deadpanned: 'I can't get over what a fucking slut you are.'

The two awesome-bodied, mega-jugged teen sluts started licking cum off each other as though they were ice-creams.

Meanwhile, only Laura, eating her cake, had her eyes on what was intended to be the main event, which was a little unfair on the exploits of global teen porn superstar Diamond Gazongas. The gazongas in question - a colossally inflated pair of massive beach ball tits, each one roughly three times the size of her head, firm and spherical in shape - were jutting out of her lithe, divinely-shaped torso, suspended in the air above her shredded, fitness freak abs, tight muscles sticking out with deep lines of striation, as a trio of elephantine penises penetrated her massively distended asshole from below, each one pumping and sliding up and down into her bowels while her gorgeous legs were splayed wide, held by the men that were sodomising her simultaneously. Diamond had her arms hooked over Ian and Charles's shoulder and was shamelessly wide open as her rectal passage was ruthlessly violated by the pair of teachers and her fellow student's mammoth fuckpieces, the trio of blunt, muscular, vein-shreddedly vascular fucksticks tearing up her anal tunnel. Diamond had her head thrown back with her golden hair cascading out behind her as she released a set of utterances so scandalously x-rated it made Laura glad that everyone in the room was over eighteen.

The sight of the three dysmorphic schlongs pumping in rhythmic concert in thundering upwards strokes into Diamond's outsize, massively stretched cinnamon ring was something that Laura could quite easily confess to enjoying more than the cake, Ian's giant, thick, girthsome cumtube in particular sliding frictionlessly up her asshole just as Robert's fat fleshmast was pulling out for another stroke, after Charles would thread his monster length with perfect synchronicity. The result was a ceaseless and merciless barrage of steel-hard brawny cockmeat thunderously rearranging her internal organs with a constant stream of pumping. The evidence for the rearrangement was there for all to see as Diamond's ripped stomach was constantly interrupted with small, almost imperceptible protrusions from below.

It had to come, and indeed, as night follows day, the massively jugged pornqueen unleashed a juddering banshee shriek, flinging her head further back, her jaw opening and closing in an ecstatic rictus as her entire, perfectly sculptured tensile-toned and monster-racked body shuddered convulsively, several streams of girlcum splattering in a fluid arc from her pink, frothing, spasming quim to drench the sand underfoot. There were further drenching emissions of clear female ejaculate that sprayed out of her perfect pussy thereafter, as the trio of studs continued to hew their iron-hard erections into her derriere.

Such was the sound as well as the spectacle that Candi and Sanddy had stopped cumsharing and the trio of stacked babes were once again a captive audience for Diamond's erotic exploits, who subsided and visibly flopped in the arms of the three studs that were drilling her, her tattooed body going limp after its stiff-limbed contortions. Girlcum was still roping from her slit to the floor as the three men lowered her down until she was on her hands and knees, her head in the sand, with only Robert choosing to keep his dick stuck fast in her gorgeous booty, Ian and Charles each withdrawing from her tight, puckered anus with accompanying squelchy sounds. Both their prongs were utterly hard as iron and stuck up to point at the ceiling, each jutting around their chins and waving in the air. Precum was roping from their cumslits and threading its way to the floor in thick, unbroken glossy strands that coiled into the sand at their feet.

'Oh dear,' Charles ventured, I hope we didn't break her. Tripe anal isn't for the faint-hearted and shouldn't' be attempted by just anyone. There was once a girl in my class who couldn't sit down for-'

'I don't think we need to be worried about that,' mentioned Ian, 'this is Diamond Gazongas we're talking about-'

'FUCK ME!!' rang out a fierce cry from below them.

It was Diamond herself that had interrupted Ian and answered his and Charles's queries. The gorgeous teenage slut had raised her head from the sandy floor and was looking over her shoulder at Robert with an animalistic snarl, her teeth clenched, lips flared and eyes blazing. 'FUCK ME YOU LIMP-DICKED MOTHERFUCKER!'

'I'll show you limp dicked!' said Robert in response, instantly sheathing his monster eighteen inch length in her divine booty, hilting the entire mast of brawny, bulging bullcock in her ass.

'I think she's ok,' said Charles.

Ian looked over to the three stacked goddesses standing opposite of him. He flexed his cock, 'come here slut.'

Each of the three monster-jugged babes looked at each other.

'Which one do you mean?' Laura finally giggled. She was rewarded with a massive blast of precum that rocketed out of Ian's massive shaft and splattered against her humongous tits. She laughed again, and started to sashay over to her lover, getting down on her knees in front of him for what was about the millionth time, staring the immense meat prong straight down its brawny, vascular barrel.

'Let's see you do what you do best,' said Ian.

His words drew a purring, animalistic mew of satisfaction from Laura, pleased to have the praise and the incentive, and she reached out to touch his shaft, wrapping two hands around the tumescent, turgid length and lifted it to once more experience the familiar weight of the rigid organ as it projected out of his groin. Naturally, even for the super-fit, gym-honed slut it took both of her hands placed together to encircle the monstrous girth of the heaving tool, the underside particularly throbbing and swelling to her touch, now bloating, now contracting like the swelling throat of some dragon, and she pulled the purplish crown to her face and licked her lips at the sight of the pre-cum glistening in a pisshole that seemed large enough to absorb her entire tongue.

Her eyes blazed up at Ian as she jacked the monstrously engorged shaft, inclining her head in and jamming her agile pink tongue into Ian's urethra, slurping lewdly and loudly and drawing what seemed like a mouthful of syrupy pre-cum from his monster dick, then applied her mouth to the tip, her candy pink lips beginning to stretch more and more as she slid them over his smooth bell end. Her cheeks hollowed and dimpled as her lips progressively stretched out in a nasty, elongated blowjob face as her features became shaped and moulded around the contours of the clublike length, her cheeks and jaw struggling to adapt to the proportions of the meatstick that her throat strove to encompass.

So it was possibly not the most helpful time for Charles to arrive at Ian's side, planting his fat length flat on Laura's face with a hearty, wet slap of flesh accompanying the movement. Having the heavy schlong rest on Laura's face obscured where her mouth was still smoking Ian's massive dong, but looking down, Charles could see amusement and delight in her eyes as she looked up at him approvingly.

'Suck my cock, slut,' Charles said.

He tried to force his dick into Laura's thick, luscious donut-ring pink lips, but they were already stretched too tightly around Ian's megacock and after a few efforts at jamming the smooth, blunt, gleaming, fist-sized head of his own gigantic tool into her engorged maw his cock sprang upwards and slid onto the upper portion of Ian's own monstrously inflated penis, dredging over the bulging dorsal veins that branched over the smooth, glistening ridge of his colleagues immense fleshmast and spearing past Laura's cheek. Ever helpful, Laura crooked the index finger on her right hand and used it to fishhook a part of her lips and cheek outwards, opening a slight gap, and Charles moved his hips backwards to reposition his flesh piston and heft it into the slutty, stacked PE teacher's mouth. With a fierce struggle and concerted pressure Charles jostled and fenced his dick against Ian's entrenched member into Laura's mouth, inserting the whole of his smooth purple, bell-shaped crown beyond her lips, and Laura winked at him and slid her hand down his heavy, drainpipe-thick fuckstick, her fingers sliding over the ripped mass of bulging veins on the long tool, before finding his thick balls and caressing them. After a short while, Laura was able to begin bobbing her head forward and back, leaving nasty bubbles and strands of saliva in her wake as she worked her way up the pair of shafts that impaled her gullet and penetrated her throat. Before long Laura's giant, inflated bowling ball tits were pressing into Ian and Charles's legs as she impaled her face on their monster cocks.

Meanwhile, Sanddy and Candi had got on their haunches on either side Diamond, the blonde slut still on all fours as her luscious booty was drilled by the hung student's monstercock.

'How about a little ass-to-mouth, stud?' Candi asked innocently, looking at Robert with big eyes.

Robert groaned in response, and, possibly somewhat faster than Candi had expected him to take up the invitation, wrenched his pulsing log from Diamond's formidable, jiggly ass and thrust it forcefully into the newly-minted eighteen year old slut's mouth, making her eyes bulge out in surprise almost as cartoonishly as the elastic flesh of her cheek expanded into a dome shape that the tip of the young man's fuckstaff probed out. Robert held it there, his long shaft clenched in his hand, snarling as he looked down to see the way his monstrous, brawny, vein-corded fuck missile impale Candi's mouth laterally and jam her cheek outwards. Sanddy leaned over Diamond's back to extend her tongue to lick the tented flesh erotically. Robert released his dick from his hand and let his dick stick out horizontally and jacked his pc muscle as hard as he could, and action which had the effect of levering his prong up and down and making Candi's head nod vigorously. After a dozen or so nods, he pulled his dick from the slutty blonde teenage whore's mouth and jacked it point black in Candi and Sanddy's faces with his fist, unleashed three jets of thick, gooey precum that spurted in hot, thick, heavy, translucent jets into their faces, precum splattering their features, before ejecting another pair of heavy blasts onto their massive jutting pair of spherical, protruding tits. The heavy, glutinous substance roped off their jugs onto Diamond's spectacular junk, which the hardbody teen pornqueen was now lasciviously twerking, her precum glazed halves of ass jiggling independently.

'Your boyfriend is such a stud,' Candi told Sanddy as the pair of eighteen-year old whores smooched around the massive length that Robert had presented to them.

Sanddy grasped Robert's dong midway down the shaft and steered it towards Candi's mouth. 'You'll give him a big head...'

'Oh yeah,' said Candi smiling before she enveloped the glossy crown of the monstercocked student with her succulent lips, 'I'm going to give him some real big head...'

At this discussion Diamond wriggled round and levered herself up so that she was in line with the other pair of teen whores, and the three stacked sluts arranged themselves in a row in front of Robert on their knees, each of them leaning forwards and sticking their massive boobs out, their legs slightly splayed apart beneath then better allow their pert, globular asscheeks to stick out behind them. Robert groaned as he looked and saw the three eye-poppingly stacked teenage supersluts looking up at him, their monster-sized jugs sticking out of their chests and their juicy, gleaming booties behind them.

Robert stuck his cock further in Candi's mouth and drove further forwards down her gullet. Sanddy and Diamond both made horny, appreciative noises when they saw the dynamite blonde birthday girl's throat bloat outwards at the resistantless intrusion of the dismorphic monstercock that penetrated her throat and slid frictionlessly down her gullet. Pulling it out with a gargling sound, Robert instantly levelled his pulsing fuckpiece at Diamond, who opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out obediently before the young stud thrust his turgid member past her tonsils. Sanddy followed swiftly after, with Robert taking it in turns to throatfuck each of the gorgeous teen sluts with his immense schlong, noting all the time as each of the faces gradually acquired an agglomeration of dripping ropes of bubbly precum and saliva which connected them all together, his dick in the middle of it all attached by the stringy filaments to all of the sluts' faces in the centre.

'Need a little help?'

The question came from behind Robert. He turned his head to see Miss Hart advancing from behind him, her unbelievable, glistening, curved and muscular mega boobed body naked except for her stripper sandals, Ian and Charles either side of her, their monstrous dicks in each of her hands.

'I think I've got this, Miss Hart,' said Robert, looking at the three horny big-titted strumpets on their knees in front of him.

'Oh no,' said Miss Hart, arriving behind Robert, 'you look a little outnumbered. I've brought the cavalry.'

The sentence was punctuated by Ian laying his long dick horizontally over the eyes of the three girls, with a heavy, thick, resounding splat.