School for Scandal Redux Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian stood, dumbfounded, connected by his massive, hulking, muscular cock to the sultry, big-titted teenage blonde with her whopping ass, the long pillar of flesh stretched horizontally between the pair of them like a strange veined, pulsating bridge, his apple-sized, heart-shaped cockend lodged in her pussy lips but for her sexy shiny leggings covering it.

'I guess I could play Boneron,' Ian said.

'Yay!' cried Tits, 'he's going to fuck your booty, Bexxxi!'

'Well,' said Becca smiling wickedly at Ian, 'perhaps you'd like to see it, first sir?'

Ian nodded. Becca then raised her right leg, and with amazing suppleness and dexterity kept raising it until it was pointing upwards at the ceiling, before resting it on Ian's shoulder so that he had Becca's fuck-me shoe next to his ear.

'I'm very into fitness, sir,' Becca said by way of explanation.

Then she raised her leg again so that it went across the front of Ian's body, pivoted on her foot that was in contact with the floor, and twisted her body. In one swift, fluid motion, Becca had her back to Ian, and the cunt-struck supply teacher looked down to find his enormous shaft nestled between the cleavage of the biggest, curviest ass he had ever seen, the long, vein-ripped shaft resting, almost dwarfed by the two black shiny fabric covered globes, the drooling head of his cock lodged between Becca's shoulderblades, leaking clear fluid onto the toned muscles of her ass. A delicate black tattoo was visible in the small of Becca's back which looked as though it curved around her hips and went into her groin, but that was obscured by her leggings.

Becca's ass was no ordinary curvy booty. It was a humongous pair of globular spheres that belied the fact that she had the abs of a fitness supermodel, stacked tits that would have sent a boobed pornqueen back for bigger surgery, and a pair of athletic legs that were both slender and discreetly muscled. The swell of her huge butt was something quite sensational.

'In the play Boneron, king of the fairies, fucks the human Bottom, sending Titania into a bit of a tizzy, but she soon loosens up a but when she finds out that mortal men aren't bad at all, provided they have massive, hulking cocks to stretch her holes with...'

'Speaking of mortal, monstercocked men...' said Faye.

Suddenly Ian was aware of a flurry of movement, as Faye took the unorthodox measure of shoving Becca out of the way from in front of Ian, replacing the blonde girl with herself at Ian's side, grasping his cock at the same time.

Before he knew what was happening, the cumpainted, fetish dressed teen Faye was standing next to Ian in the archetypal attitude of a stern policeman smacking a truncheon expectantly into their hand, except in this case Faye had firm hold of Ian's cock by the base, and it was his eighteen inch fuckstick she was using as the truncheon, smacking it repeatedly into the open palm of her gloved right hand, a wet slapping sound being made as hot precum dripped through her fingers. The look on her face was one of scalding meanness.

Faye had made the image to greet the five boys who had just entered the drama studio. Ian saw five young men in the abbreviated uniform of the school, each with a long, bulky dick protruding from their groins, with the business ends of the monster shafts pointed at the trio of stacked teen sluts, one of whom was using their megacocked teacher's dick seemingly as a police truncheon.

Ian winced as the group of boys groaned in unison at the sight before then, and then a slick sound occurred as a volley of five shots of precum shot from the enormous teenage cocks.

Five loads of precum sailed the length of the classroom towards Ian and the girls, with Ian recoling slightly and each of the teenage sluts opening their mouths to catch the gluey sprays. Ian even shut his eyes before the liquid missiles struck home.

When he opened them, miraculously, he was unscathed, yet Faye, Tits and Becca Bootie received, by an amazing coincidence, three thick, full precum facials, that glistened all over their gorgeous faces and dripped from their noses eyelashes and chins, while Titania Titts' tits received a load, as did Becca's huge ass.

'Well,' said Becca, standing at a distance of about a foot from the fat, flared crown of Ian's cock, 'guess I shouldn't walk around in wet trousers.'

Having said that in a matter-of-fact tone, she looked over her left shoulder at Ian to send him a mischievous smile before making his gaze venture lower to where she'd hooked her thumbs inside the waistline of her leggings, with the two digits being dwarfed by the full, juicy, flawless globes of assflesh that were now positioned directly underneath them, filling out her wet-look leggings as though they'd been moulded onto her awe-inspiring bubble butt. Then, she began to force her hands downwards, causing her pants to be inched down over her booty, slowly revealing more and more of the bronzed, smooth, lustrous skin of her asscheeks as they slid over them at a pace that Ian quickly judged as torturously slow. All in all, it seemed like the caramel blonde has seen a chance to tease him even further, and had run with it.

Grunting, Ian took one last look at Becca slowly freeing her ass from her leggings while leaning away from him to push her ass upwards, then dropped his head back, closed his eyes, and produced a dark groan. To his amazement, he could feel his cock ripple and sway against Faye's tentative grasp of its trunk, and the sensation was almost like him cumming, although the amount of fluid that suddenly left his pisshole lasted longer and seemed more voluminous than it had even when he was blasting Rachel and Amy with a cumshot more expansive than anything that he'd ever produced before. Before he'd been able to open his eyes, Ian could hear a long, resonant 'SPLAT!', followed by a girlish, excited-sounding squeal, both sounds coming from directly in front of him. Next, he felt his cockend smack down onto the palm of Faye's other hand again, although this time the impact was softer than before, almost as if his eighteen-inch schlong had slipped out of her grasp, and could hear a pair of heels clicking quickly and irregularly against the floor in front of him.

As he opened his eyes, Ian saw that Becca was now standing several feet further away from him, her face still turned towards him, but now with a look of awe upon it. Her ass, meanwhile, was looking completely soaked by an expanse of clear fluid that stretched itself onto her thighs and up the small of her back, having grown visibly and indubitably larger since last he'd looked at it.

Standing beside him, Faye's grasp of Ian's dick had loosened even further, to the point where the throbbing slab of fuckmeat threatened to break completely free of it.

'You... you nearly knocked Becca off her feet with that blast of precum, Mr. White,' Faye said, sounding out of breath.

'Fuck,' Titania gasped, while droplets of precum fell from her astonished face onto her mammoth rack. Licking her luscious lips, the extremely busty blonde moved her right hand onto the front of her thong and began to rub her juicing honeypot through the infinitesimally thin fabric.

'Right,' Ian swallowed. His heart was pounding, and he could feel a pair of heavy objects throbbing violently against the inside of his thighs. It took him a moment to realize that the throbbing was coming from his balls.

'Wow, Mr. White...' Faye took one more look at Becca's ass, glanced down at Ian's cock, then looked him right in the eyes and declared happily 'You're such a fucking stud!'

'Uh, thanks...' Ian replied, while his cock felt like he was going to bombard Becca's ass with another shower of prejizz.

'It's going to be like a fucking fire hydrant when you go off, Mr. White!' Titania commented, sounding just as excited as Faye. When he glanced at her, Ian could see that Titania now had one hand buried down the front of her thong, which was tiny enough to leave him in no doubt as to what she was doing, or even how many fingers that she currently had buried inside her snatch.

'Please, Mr. White...' Unlike her two friends, Becca didn't sound excited and happy as she joined the conversation. Instead, her tone was one of desperation as she looked at Ian with doe eyes.

'Please fuck my ass, Sir...' Becca continued on, making Ian's jaw drop and his knees turn into jelly for a second or two.

His eyes remaining open, Ian experienced with a mixture of awe and shock the sensation of his enlarged cock throbbing violently, the whole length of it seeming to expand in a way that made Faye whimper with lust, after which he could see a long spray of clear fluid stretch itself out from his pisshole and reaching a length of several feet before smacking into Becca's glorious ass. Even though he'd seen it happen, Ian found it hard to believe that he was the reason why Becca's juicy booty now looked even wetter, as the saturated fabric of her leggings clung even tighter to her buttocks.

'We should find a camera,' Titania said, slipping her hand out of her thong and stepping up next to Ian, slowly waving two digits underneath his nose to have him get a good, long whiff of her pussy juices, 'Because this monster going up Becca's tight little asshole should be documented for prosperity.'

'Imagine if some future archaeologists found it!' Faye giggled.

'Girls...' Ian gasped.

'What?' Titania asked, feigning girlish innocence as she looked up at Ian's face with big eyes and placed one hand on the trunk of his cock, her question being obscured somewhat underneath the sound of five thick bolts of precum hitting the wall at the back of the small stage.

Ian lost his train of thought when Becca resumed tugging her leggings down to where they were left suspended between her thighs, with only a weak gargling noise coming from him as the blonde teen's heart-shaped ass was suddenly revealed to him in all its splendour.

'Do you like what you see, sir...' Becca asked, reaching back with her hands and grabbing hold of her asscheeks, pulling them apart to reveal to Ian the puckered, miniscule shape of her pink rosebud asshole. Ian groaned.

'I think he does, Bootie!' Titania exclaimed, grinning wolfishly at Ian's expression.

'I...' Ian tried.

'I really love getting my ass fucked, Sir,' Becca interrupted him, shimmying her hips to make him groan hard as he watched her booty bounce, 'And the bigger the cock, the harder I cum.'

'I...' Ian made another effort.

'And I've never had eighteen inches of steel-hard monstercock buried in my ass before, Sir,' Becca once again interrupted Ian, dropping her sweet and seductive tone as she gleefully added, 'I think I might cum so fucking hard it might put me in a fucking coma!'

'...' This time, Ian didn't manage to squeeze even the weakest noise past his parched lips.

'Afraid that Bootie's cute little asshole wouldn't be able to handle your monstercock, Sir?' Titania asked. All Ian could do was to send her a glazed look.

'Don't worry, I'll take care of that,' Titania said, giving Ian a chipper smile before letting go of his cock, the bell end of which sank a little as Fay struggled for a moment or two as she had to deal with the weight of his member all on her own again.

'Sir, I don't know if you noticed yet, but this really isn't like your ordinary school,' Faye told Ian while they both watched as Titania sauntered up behind Becca, with him sporting an astonished grin and she a thin, amused smile.

Watching closely how Titania's bronzed buttocks slid apart slightly when she dropped onto her haunches behind Becca, Ian groaned when her leaning forwards while slipping her hands in underneath the other blonde's trim belly made him turn his attention towards the manner in which the spaghetti-strap back of her thong was suspended over her own asshole even as she brought her face closer to Becca's tightest hole.

'See, that's our Tits,' Faye said cheerfully over the sound of Becca moaning when the tip of Titania's pink tongue connected with her tight sphincter, 'always willing to help out.'

'Is she...?' Ian groaned out.

'Licking Bexxxi's sweet, tasty ass?' Faye helpfully finished Ian's question for him, 'Of course she is. How else would she get it nice and wet for your eighteen-inch slab of hard, veiny, prime-grade cockmeat, Sir?'

'When you put it like that...' Ian breathed out, another sharp inhale of air following as Faye expertly pumped his cock with both hands to make it release a long streamer of precum that went flying over Titania's head and past Becca as well, eventually ending up smacking down on the bed that had been part of the scenery for the previous rehearsal.

'I mean, we've got your sexy dick so nice and wet that you could give Bexxxi a nice, hard fucking right away, but this is all part of the fun, making you watch it, I mean,' Faye smiled at Ian, 'And just so you know, Tits is always looking for an excuse to lick some slut's ass until she squirts.'

'Squirts?' Ian asked, and as if on key, Becca let out a shrill, excited shriek that blended with the sound of fluids smattering down onto the floor in front of her, though his view of what was happening there was blocked by Titania sitting on her haunches behind Becca's spread legs, her face buried between her equally spread asscheeks.

'Wow, that didn't take long at all!' Faye exclaimed, purring as she locked eyes with Ian once more and gave his cock a deep, slow stroke, 'I wonder what might have gotten her so excited that she came that fast...'

'Cock!' Becca cried out, joining the conversation again and looking back at Ian with her stunningly beautiful face twisted into a raw, lustful snarl.

'Ah, right, that's what!' Faye giggled.

'Now, while Tits' is snaking her tongue around inside Bexxxi's ass, want me to tell you about the play?' Faye asked Ian, who once again found himself receiving a question delivered in a tone designed to be equal parts mocked innocence and much, much more sincere sluttishness.

'Uh, sure,' he replied. Faced with one utterly sexy girl talking dirty to him while stroking his enhanced schlong would have made it hard enough for him to try to be a great conversationalist. Add in two more sexy women positioned in front of him, both of them bombshell blondes and one of them apparently climaxing from the other one licking her ass, and Ian considered himself fortunate in being able to come up with something as advanced as one-word replies.

'Good,' Faye purred, her delight at getting to bombard Ian further with dirty talk being extremely obvious, 'As the play starts, a beautiful mortal woman named Bottom is happening to be walking through the woods when she encounters Boneron, who is captivated by her beauty, and by her big, insanely sexy ass. So of course he seduces her, and Bottom quickly proves to be a cum-loving, naughty buttslut who goes all cross-eyed as soon as Boneron shows her his drooling monstercock.'

'Do I even have to mention that Bexxxi is perfect for the role?' Smiling wickedly, Faye nodded towards the point where Becca was once again trembling her way through what looked like and sounded like an intense and messy orgasm. Seeing her stand there looking like that, Ian reflected on the curious fact that he hadn't cum yet. Ever since downing those pills, the pressure in his balls had been building, and Ian had felt like he was about to blow a load right there and then. And he'd been feeling much the same ever since, with the steady throbbing of his nuts and cock being something that was constantly on his mind, and yet his body held back even as his senses were assailed on all fronts by the three drop-dead gorgeous teen sluts that had come sashaying their way into his life.

Shaking his head, Ian produced another hefty discharge of prejizz, one that also ended up glued to the wall.

'We should let you handle the set decorations,' Faye said, deadpan, before pressing on with the description of the play, 'Just as you're done fucking Bottom's ass, making her squirt and scream out one raptured obscenity after another until she finally passes out, you're caught by Titania, queen of the faeries and your wife.'

'She's seen the whole thing, and is annoyed with you for doing something as outrageous as sleeping with a lowly mortal, but you decide to free of her prejudices,' While she was describing the plot, such as it was, Faye was slowly jerking Ian off, 'To that end, you command her to kneel before her king, and have her taste Bottom's bottom off of your dick.'

'And like the total slut she is,' Faye grinned, 'she loves it, so soon you're assfucking her too...'

'Oh fuck!' As she experienced another anal orgasm thanks to Titania's skilled tongue, Becca cried out loud enough to force Faye to shut up.

'I'd say she's ready for you, Sir,' Titania announced, leaning back and admiring her handiwork while her hands were still being used to hold Becca's peachy buttocks apart, showcasing her spit-coated and slightly widened asshole. It still looked much, much too small to be able to accept Ian's cock.

'Faye, you can tell him the rest of the plot later,' Titania said, 'Now I want to see this stud fuck Bootie's ass. Hard.'

12