School for Sluts 01

Story Info
Sexy teacher submits to Headmistress.
4.6k words
4.32
138.9k
25

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,508 Followers

Dannii Duncan parked her car in the teacher's car park and had to physically force herself to get out of it and start her work day. She was not enjoying work at all at that point and in truth she doubted she had ever really enjoyed it. Was she really cut out for it? She had to wonder.

As a teacher Dannii was a walking contradiction. She was a very sexy 31 year old yet she dressed and behaved with extreme conservatism. Her beautiful long, dark hair was always pulled back severely. Her twinkling blue eyes were always fronted by her thick framed glasses. Her 36-32-34 figure was always covered by the least revealing blouses, jackets and either long skirts or trousers. She did not suit her look at all and the biggest joke was that she presented such a stern, severe image when she was the softest, most timid teacher ever likely to be allowed to deal with unruly teenagers. Certainly the Head, Mrs Osbourne wondered what on earth her predecessor was thinking employing this doormat five years ago.

And her boss's scorn was not the only problem that Dannii had to face on a daily basis. Her classes had figured out soon enough that Miss Duncan was a soft touch and her classes tended to descend into anarchy most of the time. And the more it happened the less likely it seemed Dannii would do anything about it. And then yesterday she had, finally, taken a stand.

It had been the last class of the day and hadn't taken long for her to lose complete control, the kids shouting out cheek and abuse and her and each other. It had been a hot, sticky day and Dannii was boiling in her heavy, dark clothes and she had finally snapped when one of her worst pupils, Louise Laing, answered her question with the immortal retort.

"Fuck off speccy!"

It had been too much for Dannii and she almost shouted at Louise, telling her she was on detention that evening.

"Detention?"

Louise spoke the word like it was alien to her. No one got detention from Miss Duncan, everyone knew that. Yet the teacher was serious and managed to hold her nerve to the end of class and the blonde pupil had to stay back after school much to her annoyance. And then, just as Dannii was feeling a bit better about herself her boss had gone and destroyed her fragile confidence all over again.

Mrs Osbourne had just marched into the classroom and summarily dismissed Louise without even consulting Dannii and the young teacher's cheeks burned with humiliation and indignation. She was going to speak to her Head right there and then but Mrs Osbourne had just stormed out leaving the teacher to boil and stew overnight about it. Normally she would have calmed down but she was determined to have it out tonight after school was finished. She made an appointment with the school secretary then fretted about it all day long until finally four o'clock arrived.

Mrs Osbourne was a real hard case and deliberately left Dannii waiting in the reception area outside her office for twenty minutes while she read the days newspaper before finally she buzzed her subordinate in to see her. Dannii was flustered already and stuttering as she entered the room, nervously sweeping her long, dark hair from her face to behind her ear.

"Well Miss Duncan to what can I owe this dubious pleasure?"

The Headmistress's voice held enough derision and scorn for an entire school and her harsh tone and glare at the young teacher was enough to break her fragile resolve.

"Mrs O-Osbourne, I w-wanted to speak to you about yesterday. I feel..."

She was bluntly cut off.

"You really are a pathetic little creature aren't you Miss Duncan? I mean absolutely pathetic. It makes me sick seeing you trying to be nice to the pupils, trying to be their friend. And what do you get in return? You're a laughing stock! Seen as a joke by everybody in the school, kids as well! And it all reflects on me and do you know, it just won't do! You need to be shown what real discipline is, what real strength is."

Mrs Osbourne was like a force of nature and it was difficult not to be swept away by her words or actions. She was just so forceful, so dominant and a timid woman such as Dannii could never hope to withstand her.

"Y-Yes Mrs Osbourne, I'm sorry, I. You see, I.."

"Shut up you pathetic fool! Shut up and listen to me. You are pathetic. You do not deserve to teach in MY school. You are an embarrassment to me and I cannot think of one reason why I should re-new your contract for next year. And I cannot think of one single reason why I should not give you the worst possible reference, you do not deserve to teach!"

Each word hit Dannii like a hammer blow and smashed away her fragile confidence and self belief, she was nearly in tears by the time the Head Mistress had finished.

"P-Please Mrs Osbourne, don't do that. Please. I'll improve. I'll try harder. I'll do anything!"

Miss Duncan had said the magic words, 'I'll do anything'. They were exactly what the Headmistress had wanted to hear from her and her face softened immediately all the while her mind celebrated as another weak young woman succumbed to her.

"I think perhaps Dannii that you have never been shown what real discipline is. Like so many young people nowadays you did not have to face the stern discipline my generation did. And I have always found that unless you have faced real discipline then you are poorly placed to dish it out to your charges."

It was all codswallop, the Head was just saying it to get the sexy young teacher bent over her desk but it seemed in the state she had worked herself into Dannii was not seeing that. Instead she wiped a tear from her eye and nodded at Mrs Osbourne, desperate to find some common ground to agree upon with the harridan.

"I see you agree Miss Duncan. Good. That is at least a positive sign that you're willing to learn, willing to 'suffer' for your profession."

Again the young teacher sniffed and nodded, now just wanting to please the older woman and keep her job and avoid her anger.

"Well there's no time like the present is there? Why don't you bend yourself over my desk while I get me cane out of retirement."

Dannii froze as the significance of the words hit her. Bend? Desk? Cane??? But she could not find her voice, one look at the Headmistress froze her heart and she did as she had been ordered, she got up from the seat and carefully leaned over the desk towards Mrs Osbourne. Mrs Osbourne had been preparing for this earlier that afternoon, tying two leather straps around the legs of her heavy desk on her side and fastening the loose ends into slip knots. With Dannii over the desk she lifted the straps up and swiftly placed them around Dannii's wrists effectively trapping her there. The young teacher gave a yelp when she realised what had happened but by then it was too late, the more she struggled her wrists the tighter the straps attached themselves.

The Head then came round behind Miss Duncan and very matter-of factly lifted her skirt up and rolled it to her waist then casually pulled Dannii's knickers down to her ankles, exposing her soft, round bum cheeks.

Mrs Osbourne smiled at her then produced a bamboo cane from a drawer and calmly stoked it against the palm of her hand, making sure the young teacher was watching.

"Don't struggle dear, you just agreed that you needed to learn a bit about discipline and I'm just the person to teach you."

"P-Please, don't cane me, please!"

Again Mrs Osbourne smiled. She spoke as she pressed a button on her telephone.

"Oh I won't cane you dear, not yet at least. Miss Smith, is Louise Laing there yet? Yes. Tell her to come into my office."

Louise, of course was the pupil who had taken such a grudge against Miss Duncan and who had had countless fall outs with over the year. Dannii's mind raced and she struggled again but her wrists were stuck and as she heard the door open she knew she was lost. For Louise's part after the initial shock of being confronted by her most hated teacher's bare ass she looked at the head and smirked, realising immediately that this put her in a real position of power. Of course she didn't know that Mrs Osbourne had video evidence of Louise taking drugs so there was no chance of any blackmail, Mrs Osbourne didn't make mistakes like that.

"This is an exercise to determine your mental strength Miss Duncan. Pain is all in the mind you know. Will power is required to be an effective teacher. I realise you don't have a very good relationship with young Louise here, that's why I've chosen her to cane you. All you have to do is last twelve strokes of the cane without asking her to stop and you'll have proven to me how much willpower and inner strength you actually possess."

Louise was a nasty piece of work, a school bully with a bad attitude that contrasted wildly with her beautiful good looks. A leggy blonde with long hair and blue eyes she was undoubtedly one of the best looking 18 years in town. As she approached a shaking Miss Duncan Louise snapped her chewing gum noisily in her mouth. This used to annoy the teacher greatly when Louise did it in class and the schoolgirl chuckled as she did it again.

All the time Mrs Osbourne looked on smiling, really Louise was a nasty little bitch, the type of pupil that Miss Duncan was clearly not suited to dealing with. This should be most amusing.

Louise was taking her sweet time over things, really letting Dannii think about what was about to happen. She slowly plucked the gum from her mouth and very deliberately reached between her teachers legs, her hand brushing Miss Duncan's cunt on its way, before pressing the wet chewing gum deep into the small thatch of pussy hair aboeve her cunt. Dannii squirmed at the invasion and touch and it took her a few moments to realise what her pupil had done. But she never got the chance to voice her complaint as seconds later Louise swung the cane and with a loud crack it struck Miss Duncan full across the ass cheeks.

It was immediately shocking and sore and it took all Dannii's self control not to cry out as she bit her lip. Mrs Osbourne could see the young teacher would never complete her challenge. Louise was disappointed she had not made her nemesis squeal with the first stroke and determined to hit her harder the second.

For whatever reason Dannii was desperate not to let her Head Mistress down, bizarrely she realised she would show more to Mrs Osbourne by lasting these blows than all the teaching skills in the world so she braced for the next stroke.

CRACK!

CRACK! CRACK!

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

"Aaiiiii, Stop! Please I can't...."

CRACK! CRACK!

"Stop! I give! I, please it's too much!"

Louise would happily have continued caning her, she loved the red criss-cross marks she had created on her teacher's ass but Mrs Osbourne took the cane from her hand.

"That will be all Louise. Oh, before you go kindly take that disgusting chewing gum away with you, filthy habit!"

The pupil smirked and reached between Dannii's legs again and felt for the hard lump of gum nested in her pubic hair before tearing it out and away much to Dannii's discomfort. Louise then dropped the offending item (and it was offensive, a mess of wiry black hair stuck to the gum) in the bin and left the teacher alone with the Head once more. Mrs Osbourne said nothing as she came round behind a quivering Miss Duncan and inspected Louise's handiwork. She had certainly not held back with the cane, creating a lovely red latticework across her pale skin. She traced the lines with her finger and watched with amusement as Dannii jumped and flinched at her touch.

"That really just proved my point didn't it? Your big chance to demonstrate to me and your worst pupil how strong you can be. And you failed. Failed miserably."

Dannii's lip quivered, her mind was a mess by now, she just wasn't equipped to deal with this.

With Louise departed Sharon allowed a long, awkward silence to now descend in the room as she stood behind Dannii and admired the red welts that were across her backside. Dannii kept her face pressed to the desk, not wanting the Head to see the tears in her eyes, both at the caning and at her pathetic failure. Slowly, Sharon stepped towards Dannii and slid her hand between the teacher's thighs and rubbed against the folds of her pussy. It was an unexpected invasion that made Dannii pop her head up and mumble a complaint. It didn't even register with the older woman. She pressed her fingers into her hairy folds and felt the wetness she had anticipated. She smiled a little triumphant smile, she had been right in her assumptions about Miss Duncan.

Dannii gave an involuntary moan as her boss rubbed her harder then a squeal as Sharon nipped and twisted her clit hard.

"Owwww!"

It was released and Mrs Osbourne spoke again.

"Just as I was sure you would, you got wet when being dominated. Aroused at being treated like a submissive slut."

"No!"

CRACK!

Sharon had slapped her hand harshly across Dannii's already bright red ass cheeks.

"I'm not asking you slut! Not another word out of you or I'll use the cane and believe me I can wield it a lot better that Louise could. No as I was saying, I knew from the instant you came here what type of person you were. Weak, submissive, aroused by being dominated. And so it has proven. Well it's your lucky day Miss Duncan, because I just love dominating submissive sluts like you!"

Dannii now openly sobbed on the table, she knew there was something in what Mrs Osbourne said. She knew that there were times se got turned on by being bossed about and she was so embarrassed at that being so badly exposed by the headmistress. She sobbed again and looked up as Mrs Osbourne walked round her desk and undid the bonds around Dannii's wrists. Dannii felt the rush of release in her wrists and finally she was able to straighten and cover her exposed backside. Sharon let her sort herself our before speaking again.

"Miss Duncan I can offer you two things. One, job security, your career is in my hands, make no mistake about that, if I decide I can make or break you. Two, I can offer you an outlet for your submissive side, I can let you release yourself to your desires, I can dominate you as your body wishes it to be. All you have to do is prove to me that you deserve that. Strip naked now, take all your clothes off and show me you deserve that."

Dannii was lost. For that moment the cute brunette teacher was stuck as to what she should do. Undecided. Not knowing what was for the best. Mrs Osbourne was correct, she was weak, she did need firm direction and she did get off on it, though until now she had denied that fact. The Head drummed her fingers impatiently on her desk and glared at the teacher and under that glance Dannii's meagre resistance crumbled. Her thin hand reached to her blouse and with trembling fingers she began to undo her buttons. Sharon watched intently, holding the younger woman's gaze and nodded her approval as she began to strip for her. The blouse fell to reveal a lacy bra, her skirt disappeared to reveal a neatly trimmed pussy and finally her bra went to reveal a nice pair of pert breasts. She stood naked in the office looking at her boss for nothing more than approval and acceptance.

Sharon, very deliberately pulled down her own dark skirt to reveal her own, hairy, dark, wet pussy and as she sat in her leather chair she spread her legs nice and wide and pointed down between her thighs.

"Worship me. Show your gratitude to me for showing you your true nature."

At that point Dannii gave up all resistance and dropped to her knees. She crawled across the thick carpet to Sharon's side and buried her face between the older woman's inner thighs and began to eagerly lick at her cunt. The transformation had seemed quick but in truth Dannii's submissive nature had always been there, below the surface and the past half hour or so had brought it to the fore. Sharon placed her hands on Dannii's head and pushed here face deeper in to her pussy.

"That's it Dannii, eat me out, make me cum!"

The young teacher had never been with a woman before, hell she wasn't really all that sexually experienced full stop. But right then she was feeling lost in the moment, her inner turmoil and timidity was gone, she finally felt comfortable around Mrs Osbourne and it was on her knees doing what she was told. She stuck her tongue out and recoiled slightly at the wiry pubic hair between her and Sharon's cunt. Eventually she probed her tongue further and started to lap at the strong smelling pussy lips and was rewarded with a moan of appreciation from the older woman.

"That's it Dannii, lick your Mistress good."

And she did for nearly fifteen minutes until her jaw and tongue are tired from the exertion and all she is able to smell and taste was Sharon's moist cunt. Then with a deep grunt and a thrust of her pelvis the Head Mistress came, squirting a fast stream of hot, clear liquid all over the young teachers surprised face.

Sated, Sharon stood up, deliberately towering the still kneeling teacher.

"You did well Dannii but I think we need to reinforce your submissive nature and to do that we need to continue your correction and discipline in your own class room!"

Dannii knelt at her feet and tried to process what that would entail and mean while Sharon busied herself sorting out her skirt, patting it down and making her look like nothing was untoward. She bent down and picked up an ominous looking black, leather bag and then walked to the door to her office and opened it.

"Well come along then, no, you'll crawl there naked, get back on your hands and knees and just leave your clothing there for the moment."

That took Dannii by surprise and although she was in little doubt she would obey she was suddenly concerned at being spotted like this and was very slow in crawling to the open door. It was past five by now and Mrs Osbourne's secretary was gone so at least as she crawled through the office she was not observed but she was literally shaking at the prospect of being caught like this. Mrs Osbourne didn't seem to be in the least bit concerned.

"Come on little bitch, we don't have all evening you know!"

The empty corridors echoed to the heavy clacking of Sharon's hard heels as she strode through them and a variety of noises from Dannii as she struggled to keep up, her knees scuffed and sore before too long.

They made Miss Duncan's class without discovery, not a surprise to Mrs Osbourne who knew that besides the lazy janitor there would be no one else in the building. Dannii had never been quite so relieved as to get into that room in her life and hear the door close behind them.

"Now, where does your little nemesis Louise sit? Which desk?"

Bemused Dannii pointed out the desk the blonde sat at and was even more confused when she was ordered to stand up and bend herself right over it. The wooden desk was cold as she draped herself across it and as much as she wanted to turn around when she heard a zip being opened she knew she daren't. It was probably as well for her as Sharon had removed a monster strap on dildo from her bag and was busy strapping it into place at her crotch all the time looking at Dannii's wet pussy from behind. She wasted no time once the plastic dick was fixed in place, she was a tall woman anyway so her adorned crotch was in prefect position as she stepped up behind Dannii and eased the long dildo into her wet pussy and virtually impaled her on it in one easy thrust. Dannii gave a loud groan as she was penetrated, firstly of shock then of something more as she felt the dildo stretch her tight pussy walls before drawing back and slamming into her.

Sharon had done this before, she knew what she was doing with a submissive teacher and a large strap on (and not just with women either!) and she fairly pounded into Miss Duncan, holding nothing back until the little bitch was squealing and yelling freely with each hard thrust. By the sounds of her she was getting close to ejaculating herself and Sharon wasn't about to let that happen so she plucked her dildo out of Dannii's pussy and left the brunette gasping to be finished off and to cum.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,508 Followers
12