School for Women’s Pleasure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert felt every bit of it... more intense feelings than he had ever felt. The only reason he was able to stay on target was that Sandy had him locked tightly to her pussy with her hands on his head. He had his hands locked tightly to her hips, trying to hold on. Since she did have him secured, he kept chasing their orgasms with everything he had. She could not get enough... HE could not get enough.

When she finally came down from her high, they lay together laughing and trying to catch their breath.

When he could speak, he had to ask, "Did I do better? Was I almost as good as Dave?"

She caressed his face, covered in her cum, "Oh, baby... you were even better. Partly because of the training... but also because of the love I can feel from you."

After she had calmed, he began caressing and kissing her again, building her back up.

Miss Mary entered the room quietly and walked to the bed. Robert's mouth had returned to Sandy's sex. Miss Mary leaned down next to his ear and spoke softly, "I am very proud of you, Robert. Some advice... now that you have experienced what Sandy is feeling... focus on her reactions, so you can do the same thing without the equipment..."

She patted him on the head, then turned and left.

He did as she suggested. He found that it helped distract him from his own needs, as it would even after his training was complete.

He managed to bring his wife through four more orgasmic episodes before she was exhausted.

As they dressed to go home, she saw how swollen and needy his manhood was within its prison. "We should ask Miss Mary to release you, so I can take care of you when we get home..."

Robert really, really wanted and needed relief. But he placed his hand on hers, "No... no, I am so happy about what I got to do for you tonight. I want tonight to be only about that... Miss Mary will tell us when it is time."

She gave him a devilish smile, "Are you sure? We don't come back for another week... and I am going to wear your ass out... I love your new talents..."

"Oh shit. Yeah... yes'm, I am sure... use the hell out of me, please."

12