School for Women’s Pleasure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the couple sat back in her office, Miss Mary indicated the chastity device on her desk. "Sandy, it is time for you to start making decisions for the two of you. Shall the ladies secure your husband?"

Sandy was caught off guard. "Well... umm... I don't want to be mean..." She was thinking about the man who she had just left unrequited after some fantastic loving. She also imagined pitiful looks from Robert throughout the week, both of them knowing she made the decision.

Miss Mary helped her out... sort of. "You do not have to be mean, or unkind, or unloving. But if the two of you truly want a female led relationship, you will have to become accustomed to analyzing situations and making decisions for both of you. And Robert will have to accept your decisions."

Sandy's eyes met hers, pleading silently for guidance.

Miss Mary sighed, "What is your end goal, Sandy?"

"Um... for Robert to be able to last long enough to take care of me..."

Miss Mary's eyes cut over to Robert's midsection. Sandy's eyes followed, and she observed the discolored, very hard, throbbing phallus leaking pre-cum. She caught sight of her husband's pleading eyes.

"Do you think that is going to happen this week?"

Sandy felt a mixture of guilt, embarrassment and excitement. She knew what she had to do. "L-l-ock him up, please."

As Gertrude and Edna fitted the chastity device onto her husband, forcing his erection into it without ceremony, Sandy again considered her conflicted feelings.

Guilt because she would orgasm as frequently as she wanted while he would not cum at all... and this time it had been HER that sentenced him to that fate. Embarrassment because his eyes were on her as the lock clicked shut on his manhood. Finally, excitement because of the empowerment she felt. OMG, what was happening??

Once Robert was locked up, Miss Mary hugged them both. "We will see you next week. Just FYI, next week will begin your meditation therapy, so there will be no sexual activity. If your mediation efforts are successful, then we will try intercourse again the following week."

The implication did not really occur to Sandy. It immediately struck Robert. "Wha-what if our meditation therapy is not successful??"

Miss Mary touched his face tenderly. "You are so intelligent, Robert. You are correct. The mediation therapy will continue until we feel you are ready. And yes, the cage stays on until that time. I have faith in you."

12