School Reunion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can go to hell." Mel growled "And you can fuck off too." She directed her last comment at Jules and pushed her knees up in an effort to dislodge her.

"Oh no you don't," Jules answered wrapping her feet around Mel's knees. "And the longer you struggle, the more it will hurt."

"Fuck you." Mel spat. Jules laughed.

"Your choice." She said as she wrapped part of the stocking around one wrist and then just as quickly bound the other to it.

Reaching forward she grabbed the other stocking and despite Mel's struggles she blindfolded her. She leant down until her mouth was next to Mel's ear.

"I told you you would not win," she growled. "Now, if you kick me, you WILL regret it more than you know."

Mel stilled but still growled, refusing to admit defeat altogether. Her anger driving her lust and need. She attempted to look over her shoulder at Jules, anger flaring just knowing the woman was still there.

"Good girl." Jules whispered and kissed Mel's cheek softly.

Sitting up she left a mirror image of parallel lines down Mel's back from her shoulders to her buttocks, the red welts on Jules own stomach matching the ones down Mel's back. Mel screamed as Jules dug deeply with her nails, drawing tiny droplets of blood in places. Mel's body squirmed under Jules as the heavier woman pinned her down.

Satisfied, Jules moved herself off Mel's backside and looked at the prone woman in front of her. Raised welts in contrast with her olive skin. Jules looked up at Sunny and Monica and grinned. Sunny grinned back and went back to her play with Monica, looking back up a split second later as she heard a crack and Mel scream once more.

Jules brought her hand down on Mel's backside heavily once again. Mel screamed and kicked her legs, wriggling in an effort to get away from Jules. Jules simply laughed.

"Don't make me sit on your ankles, because I promise you, it will hurt." She said.

Mel put her legs down again and looked over her shoulder again. Had she not been blindfolded Jules would have seen pure venom in her eyes.

"Its no good setting your face like that sweetpea," Jules said. "If you are going to dish it out, you have to take it in return."

Mel just grunted and turned her head once more.

Jules looked at Mel's backside and was gratified to see a handprint raised on each cheek. She contemplated for a moment and then decided there wasn't nearly enough there. Taking a deep breath she rained blow after blow on Mel's backside, not stopping until Mel's bottom was bright red and Jules own hand hurt and throbbed.

She could hear quiet sobs coming from Mel. Her own fingers ached with the hardness of the level of spanking. She ran her nails across the redness and was rewarded with a low moan from Mel between the sobs.

Jules bent down and kissed Mel's glowing posterior gently. Raining kisses as she had slaps she kissed Mel better, each kiss eliciting a whimper from below her as Mel's sobs subsided into hiccups. Jules kissed every inch of redness and then very slowly licked across it from left to right. From there her tongue travelled down until it reached the curve of her arse cheeks and she followed the line of them both back to where she had started, stopping only to run her tongue down the crease as far as she could reach before continuing her journey.

Sitting up again she ran her fingers up the line of her pressed together thighs and up to her spine, to turn around and come back the way she came. Stopping at the top of Mel's thighs she gently slid one finger between them the pad of it brushing against Mel's lips.

Mel moaned and parted her thighs, Jules made no move to stop her. Mel slid her knees up and parted them, exposing herself to Jules. Her lips parted easily and her labia shone with the slickness of her need. Jules scraped one long fingernail across it all, deliberately catching her clit, watching the tied and blindfold woman shudder.

Leaning forward Jules ran her tongue once again from the base of Mel's spine towards her cunt. Reaching the tight puckered ring of her ass she toyed with her, teasing with the tip of her tongue, feeling Mel relax under her care. As Mel relaxed Jules slid her tongue into her, rimming her, tongue fucking her ass as Mel moaned and squirmed against her, riding her tongue, her moans turning to whimpers.

Jules broke away from Mel and turned onto her back, positioning herself between Mel's knees, her thighs either side of Jules head. She slid her hands over Mel's backside, digging her nails in, watching as Mel tried to get away from the nails in her sore skin.

Jules immediately lapped at Mel. One broad stroke taking in the taste of her, bitter sweet as Jules moaned. She had never eaten another woman but she knew what felt good on her and employed it now on Mel. She circled with her tongue all across Mel, sucking her lips into her mouth, moving to take the innermost folds next. Her tongue never stopping as she relished her first taste of a woman.

Mel drove down onto Jules as the novice tongue experimented in all the right ways. She whimpered constantly as Jules sucked and licked her way around, biting softly, sliding her tongue in deeply and then finally, circling Mel's clit before sucking it into her mouth, holding it with her teeth and flicking it with the tip of her tongue. Mel growled and pushed herself down onto Jules even harder as Jules sucked hard on Mel's clit,. Moving back down she drove her tongue deep into Mel's cunt as Mel's hips started to roll and she began to ride Jules' tongue. Jules continued to tongue the olive skinned woman as her nails bit into Mel's ass driving her on, her shoulders against the mattress as she rocked back and forth. Jules' tongue tracing patterns, no two the same as she lapped everything Mel gave her.

Concentrating her efforts on Mel's clit, she took one hand from Mel's backside and slid two fingers deeply into her. Mel moaned and doubled her efforts, rocking her hips back and forth, feeling Jules' fingers inside her. Jules worked her fingers and tongue hard as she brought Mel to orgasm. Mel's moans were constant now, needy as she felt her orgasm building, starting in the pit of her stomach, expanding, exploding as her hips bucked against Jules and she let it take her. Her legs buckled under her and Jules pushed hard into her as the novice continued to lick and finger fuck her, marvelling in feeling her muscles clamping against her fingers, swelling to hold onto her. Jules continued to lick her gently as her orgasm shook her, taking her through it and out the other side as Mel fought to control her muscles, aware that there was someone under her but at the same time not able or wanting to do anything about it. Breathing heavily as it passed, she lifted herself slightly as Jules gently kissed her now swollen cunt and clit before moving out from under her.

Moving onto her knees Jules reached and undid Mel's ties. Mel's knees slid down and she lay flat, her arms sliding down to rest beside her, small mewls of satisfaction catching in her throat. Jules moved up further and undid the stocking binding her eyes, then, lying down beside her she pulled it off slowly. Mel opened her eyes and looked at her.

"Even?" Jules asked

"Even." Mel replied.

Jules leant in and kissed Mel deeply. Mel moaned as she tasted herself on Jules lips and tongue. She shuddered as she felt a pair of lips on her back, kissing the deep welts on her skin. Breaking the kiss she turned her head to find Sunny beside her, gentling her, trying to make good the damage done.

Mel lifted one hand and took hold of Sunny's. Sunny moved her bulk and lay down next to her former lover, gathering her in. She looked at Mel and raised an eyebrow.

"Don't say it," Mel said. "She won."

Sunny laughed and kissed the tip of Mel's nose.

"You're right my pet, she did and you didn't expect it." she said.

Sunny looked at Jules.

"Mel was my sub," she said simply. "But I taught her and she was flexing her muscles a little." she stopped to stroke Mel's hair. "Yours, were a little stronger."

"She will learn," Jules acknowledged, "She just needs a few more lessons."

Sunny nodded and looked over at Monica.

"Come here beautiful, we can't forget you." she said.

Monica smiled and crawled towards the other three women. Jules held out her hand. Monica went towards her, as she reached her, Jules leant forward and kissed her. Monica responded immediately. Breaking the kiss Jules looked down at the other two who were now watching them.

"I could get used to this woman malarky." Jules grinned.

Sunny's booming laugh filled the room, Mel shook her head and Monica blushed. All three of them thinking of the prospects of the night ahead.

12