School Teacher Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GraniteBob
GraniteBob
769 Followers

Jennifer looked at the silvery tight skin on the head of his phallus and saw a drop of precum oozing from the hole in the tip. "Hmmmm, ol' married ladies must turn this kid on too," she thought silently to herself. "But I've got both hands on his shaft, why shouldn't he be excited?"

"Okay, Jenn, lay back on the couch. Derek's turn to do some work." The big, black photographer had her recline on the couch with the same large pillow propped against one of the arms as when she had climaxed on the vibrator with Derek being a willing spectator. "One foot on the floor the other on the cushion. Nice, nice." The pose had her pink slit fully exposed to the lens of the camera and the young model hovering near her. "Okay, son, use your mouth and slowly work your way from her toes to her...." as his voice sort of trailed off. They all knew what he meant.

Derek started slowly kissing her toes and feet and then worked ever so slowly and deliberately down the inside of each leg in turn never getting closer to her groin than midthigh. She knew she was fully spread to this stranger but she had long passed being modest. Maybe it was the wine or the stimulation of the earlier sessions with Oscar that had caused her to bury her inhibitions or maybe it was her beach play with the two young men yesterday. No matter what it was she was treading new ground with this photo shoot. "Troy will certainly be surprised", she thought to herself.

"Now, a little closer."

"You okay with this," Derek asked as he looked over the swell of her belly past her erect nipples and into her eyes? She nodded her ascent and he slowly lowered his face toward her exposed sex petals.

She could feel his warm breath on her inner thighs and on the sex dimples between her pussy and her legs. She heard and saw Oscar changing positions to get the best angle to simulate the cunnilingus they were supposed to be performing. "Stick out your tongue Derek. Jenn, arm across your forehead like he is taking you to the moon and back."

The young wife and mother played the part of the willing lover anxiously accepting all of the photographer's suggestions from lifting her legs higher, hooking one heel over Derek's right shoulder, reaching her hands between her legs and pulling her sex apart for his gaze and that of the camera.

"How are you doing young lady? Are you prepared to move on? It's time to get really personal now. Are you ready for getting really close?"

"Yes," she heard herself answer huskily; the arousal in her throat belied her excited state.

Derek had remained almost mute throughout the shoot; afraid some errant phrase would set wrong with her. He enjoyed being this close to a naked woman and she wasn't half bad looking. Oh, she was no lithe beauty queen but she had all the right parts in all the right places in all the right proportions and she had a great attitude. She sort of emanated a sexual heat that was obvious in her posing and the resultant photos. He was looking forward to what he knew was coming.

Oscar sat his beefy backside on a stool near the couch as Derek moved a bit away from her widespread thighs. "Here's the deal," Oscar began. We're going to do some simulated intercourse now. That means his "franks and beans" are going to be awfully close to your love hole Jennifer. I mean real close. We'll start with some with his woody just about to slide home and then we'll have to rearrange some to make it look like he slid in to home plate. That means he'll have his tool slid in between your cheeks. Sound okay? If not, better say so now and we can quit right here. I hate to get started and then have you have second thoughts."

"No, no, let's do it before I chicken out. What do I need to do?"

"That's the spirit."

"Let me know if this makes you uncomfortable," Derek whispered. "or if you want me to reposition. This gets sort of delicate real quick. Some ladies just can't go through with it and you won't hurt my feelings if you feel that way right now."

"Oh, thanks for being concerned. That's sweet. I think I'll be okay."

"Jennifer, back into position on the couch. Derek, mount the lady like you mean business and remember....no penetration!"

The voluptuous blonde reclined on the sofa and flexed her knees outward and upward to accommodate Derek's kneeling between her legs. He propped himself up with one hand on the back of the black sofa and the other on the cushion at Jennifer's hip. His hard black cock pointed directly at her puffy pussy lips. Oscar shot away having the young schoolteacher adjust her legs this way and that to create different camera angles.

"Reach down with your hands and spread yourself wide open for him, Hon. Show him where you want it to go. That's it great. Now reach under your left thigh and use your finger tips to spread from there." Jennifer watched the resulting image come up on the computer monitor and saw how pink and shiny she looked and how black that cock looked by comparison.

"All righty folks. Jenn, grab his cock like you are guiding it right into your honey pot." Jennifer didn't even think but grasped Derek's rigid tool and aimed the missile right at her silky folds as if she'd been doing it for years. "Great, great, good look. Okay, let's go for the quasipenetration look now. Jenn cover yourself with your hand and lift your hips up and spread your knees so Derek can get situated.

She did as instructed and the young black man slid his rigid tool between the fleshy cheeks of her ass. His tool glanced the rosebud of her anus as he was situating himself which caused her to start and he paused momentarily to allow her to compose herself and then finished his placement with his cock wedged firmly between the cheeks of her ass.

"Okay, Jenn, pull you hand away I think the real danger is past. Derek, push your pubes right up next to her mound. That's it. Aw, shit....the angle just doesn't look right. Guess there's not much we can do about it. We'll switch to "doggy" in a second. That's easier to pull off anyhow. Probably should have started that way anyhow."

Jennifer was noticing how cool the palm and fingers of her hand had been that she had been covering up with were. She looked at it and realized she had soaked her own hand and fingers with her slime. She was more turned on that she had imagined. Derek noticed her looking at her secretions and just gave her the slightest of winks. "He's a pretty cool guy," she thought silently to herself as she listened for Oscar's next instructions.

Derek moved from between her thighs and she closed her legs and moved into a doggy style position with her elbows resting on the arm of the couch. Oscar coached them through several poses with Derek resting his hands here and there on her backside the entire time pointing his ebony spear at her sexy opening.

When the time came for simulated sex, as Oscar liked to call it, he had her cover her portal again with her right hand. The arm brushed against her right nipple on her dangling breast as she complied and shot electricity through her to the point where she thought she might climax.

Derek positioned his fat cock in such a manner that it rested with its head nestling against the scant pubic strip she had remaining after Troy's trimming two nights before. This was even more intimate she thought to herself as the top of Derek's considerable member rested completely against the length of her slit, like a hotdog resting in an upside down bun. She hoped her juices didn't let him know how absolutely excited she was.

He gripped her by the hips, clutched her ass cheek and gripped her by the shoulders, grabbed her by the hair, each at his father's direction. It was like he was slam fucking her. When he reached down to pinch her nipples and his lips met hers as she was told to turn and kiss him as he fondled her she nearly passed out from the stimulation. The slightest of friction of his cock flesh on the turgid nubbin of her clit nearly set her off. And though he wasn't fucking her he was definitely stimulating her as each of his change in body positions or movements of his arms made his engorged penis move ever so slightly in the crevice of her portal. It was delicious.

"Okay, a couple more poses and we'll call this a wrap if you're up to some more young lady," Oscar said in a very business like fashion. "Let's get some standing rear entry stuff with you leaning over the arm of the couch this way." It was sort of humorous as the large man propped himself on the sofa arm with this chin in his hand and his considerable buttocks pointing upward.

"Before the two of you disengage though let me get a couple of shots of the withdrawal here." He moved in, standing over the two and shot down across her back and white backside and the black skin of Derek's chest and stomach. As instructed the good looking black man slowly extricated his cock; the head plowed ever so slowly, almost painfully so, over the engorged inner furrow of her pussy. She could feel a tingling in her belly as the mushroom base caught and drug ever so delicately along the length of her slit as it made its way out to daylight.

Derek knew as soon as he began withdrawing that she had coated his member with her slimy ooze. Oscar took his eyes off the viewfinder only momentarily to see for himself if what he was seeing on the image screen was what was reality. Derek's cock looked like he had just shot his load into the young woman. Oscar gave Derek a questioning look as if to say "did you blow?" with his son just slightly shaking his head. She had deposited a huge amount of syrupy, viscous, white cream on his very black cock. It looked for all the world like she'd had her lover just orgasm inside her.

Derek held his cock just beyond her buttocks, a hand on either cheek while Oscar took photos of his slippery member extricating itself from her tantalizing crevice. Her asscheeks contrasting vividly with the dark skin. The aroma of her arousal wafted upward to the nostrils of the two black men and gave them a fragrant assault as well as a visual one.

"Uh, Jenn, before we go on why don't you go back to the missionary pose for just a few shots?"

She rolled over onto her backside and then saw the goo on Derek's cock and looked down at her own folds. She thought as Oscar had, that Derek had unloaded all over her pussy but his post was high and proud and still full of spunk. She could tell from the look of it that the ooze wasn't his. She was creaming all over the place!

Oscar shot shot after shot and told Derek to move into position again. "This is as close as we'll get to the real thing ever," Oscar exclaimed. "Jennifer, this is so perfect. All the cream without any of it being Derek's!" She was somewhat embarrassed but what the hell......

Jennifer moved to the end of the couch as instructed earlier by the large Bahamian photographer and placed her hands on the arm of the couch and presented her hindquarters to Derek. Her full breasts swung gently off her chest as Derek moved in behind her with his still hard penis saluting her charms. Oscar faced them from the front and started shooting photos as he gave instructions.

The pose they were now striking was every bit as sensual as had been the prior two with the two naked bodies in such close proximity. Derek gripped her by the waist as if to get purchase to drive himself into her in the simulated sex act. The photo angles made it look for all the world like her young black, lover was pounding her.

As Oscar moved around behind the two, he directed Derek to pull himself away from her backside. Jennifer looked at the monitor to see the full globes of her buttocks flanking the very pink, very wet seam of her pussy. Derek had his black flagpole aimed directly at her soft, wet folds as the camera clicked and clicked.

"Let's get friendly again. Move in Derek like you're buried to the hilt of your knife."

Jennifer felt his lower belly come in contact with the cheeks of her ass and felt the hard head of his cock pressing against her lower belly. "Jennifer we need you a little lower so we can get the right angle to make this believable. Walk you legs out a bit farther." She splayed her legs a bit farther, as if she were going to do the splits and felt herself lowering onto the shaft of his phallus. She could feel her sex drooling all over that chocolate log planted so sensually close to her portal. "A few shots from this angle," Oscar directed, "one more pose and we're done."

Oscar suggested for the last pose that Jennifer be in the female superior position. He instructed Derek to sit on the sofa and for Jennifer to situate herself over him. Derek adjusted himself on the sofa with his pole still rigid as when they had started the photo shoot. Jennifer balanced herself on the arm of the sofa and the back as she straddled the young man.

"Okay, okay, the angle's all wrong. Derek you're going to have to....no, Jenn you do it. Reach down there and pull his wand up into a position where we can believe entry is possible. Remember now you have been giving the impression that you've been at it in all these other positions so let's not get lazy on this last set," Oscar scolded.

Jennifer steadied herself with her left hand on the arm of the sofa and reached down and gripped the base of Derek's manhood with her right hand as she sort of crouched on her knees over his rigid tool. "Okay, now look right into the camera." Jennifer was directed to do this and that with her eyes and her facial expression as Oscar shot above the waist shots and below the waist shots trying to give the best impression of the sex act.

"Okay, look into the lens and let's see that animal lust...okay, lower yourself just a bit farther." Jenn felt the helmet of Derek's cock touch the inner petals of her pussy. Oscar snapped the zoom shot just as the glans of his cock looked as if it were wearing her labia as a siege hat with a lip of either inner labia resting wetly on each side of the bulbous head. Jennifer started and momentarily broke contact and then dropped her entire weight down on top of the black man's rigid phallus poised below her.

They both simultaneously hissed in pleasure as his staff was buried to the balls in her hot gash. She looked him directly in the eyes as if to ask permission, to see if her indiscretion would meet with his approval. He looked back and merely nodded his head. What man wouldn't want his cock buried in that hot, wet pussy?

Oscar was taken aback for a moment and then realized that simulated sex had just flown out the window. "Damn", he thought, "if they were going to do this all along we could have started on all those other shots." Always the critic Oscar!

Jennifer wiggled her hips from side to side a bit as if to accommodate the girth of the considerable phallus buried inside her. She didn't think about her husband or what he would think...she just wanted that black snake inside her. She slowly started to thrust back and forth with her hips, uncovering about half of Derek's cock before covering it with her hot, wet tube again.

Derek had his hands on her waist and was coaxing her along as she picked up the pace of her fucking. Both of her hands were on the back of the couch and her tits were swinging freely in front of Derek's face where he licked, gently bit and sucked the turgid nipples. "Uh, you, you, you, need to get, to get off, when I say," Derek grunted. "I'm going to cum soon and you need to get off when I say."

"Oooookay," she whispered back at him.

The couple was covered in sweat as they hunched and clutched at one another. They had forgotten all about Oscar who was busily capturing the whole scene. There was a silver sheen on that black cock as it appeared and disappeared in the blond schoolteacher's snatch. Her pink lips being pushed inside on the instroke and then pulled wetly along the shaft on the outstroke was captured in close- up. The black of his legs and scrotum resting tightly against her thighs and ass and then half the length of his cock exposed as she ground her hips away. His dark hands wrapped around her waist as he assisted her in the pistoning motion of her hips.

"Gotta, get off, get off, gonna cum......"

"Okay, almost there, almost there...."

"Get off, get off NOW................."

"Cumming, cumming.............."

Derek's grimace told of his cock sending jets and jets of pearly jam into the hot blonde's sex tube as he lifted his hips off the couch cushion trying to get deeper penetration to sow his seed in her willing furrow. She ground her hips as if to seat herself more firmly on his tool, to drive him into her deeper, as she spasmed again and again in her own orgasm.

Jennifer loved Troy but this was the hottest sex she'd ever had. A perfect stranger had just cum in her pussy and another stranger, the man's father, was taking pictures of the entire proceeding! The hour or so of shooting prior to her impulse to impale herself on his black staff was like the longest foreplay she had ever experienced. She had been simmering for that hour as the close proximity of his naked body next to hers in such intimate poses had her ready to boil over and that was just what she had done.

The contrast of their skin colors was even more evident as she looked down at their sex coupling. His pubic hair was matted with their joint secretions and only the base of his meat was apparent at the entrance of her portal. She suddenly realized Oscar was giving instructions again, or, maybe he had been throughout the fuck and she just hadn't heard him.

"Okay, slow, slow, come off slow Jenn. There's a great creampie shot going to come from this and we don't want to miss it. Slow, slow..." She slowly raised her hips; her twat didn't seem to want to let go of Derek's cock that had just given her a wonderful orgasm, but suddenly it fell wetly out of her orifice accompanied by a gush of semen and cooze ooze. The baby batter spilled all over his deflating cock and balls and sticky strings still connected her to him.

She rolled over onto her seat on the couch with her legs splayed wide. The big man positioned himself to capture her lewd display with his camera. The cream was dispersed all over her sex, some oozing out of her vaginal orifice, some running down the crack of her ass, some sticking to her scant pubic strip. Derek had deposited a record amount of spew in her hot box.

Jennifer looked at her image in the computer monitor and wondered what her husband would think of the photos she'd just done for him. She reached her hand down to the sensitive folds covered in cum, rubbed herself... she knew he'd love them!

GraniteBob
GraniteBob
769 Followers