Schoolgirl Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And now though she couldn’t see anything because both eyes were sealed shut with cum, she held her mouth open so he could shoot the final jets between her lips.

There was a pause as he gave off a deep sigh and let a last string of semen drool into Ashley’s mouth. Then she pursed her lips and forced a thick wad of silver goo to overflow down her chin. She tried to laugh, but her throat was so clogged she almost choked. She contented herself with a sweet smile of satisfaction. At least he thought it was a smile. It was hard to tell, so besplattered was she with semen.

“Wait there,” he said suddenly. “Don’t move.”

She heard him slip quickly from the bathroom as she waited patiently there on her knees, sperm rolling softly down her face to hang off her chin and drip to her tits.

He was back in seconds and she could hear his camera clicking as he moved around her, recording for all time her incredible face-splattering. She grinned up at him, still blinded by the cum pooling in her eye sockets.

“We may not include these shots in your portfolio,” he said. “They’re a little too raunchy. But I have to have them. I just have to. I can’t believe what just happened. I can’t believe what you just let me do to you.”

His camera continued to whir, and Ashley let him do as he wished. Eventually he was all through and he helped her stand up and step toward the shower stall. He helped her out of her underpants and under the warm spray. And while she rinsed off her face he stepped in close behind her, began gently soaping her shoulders, her upper back, her flanks. He reached around to cradle her tits, to soap them up too. He was amazed at their fullness, their heft, on such a slender girl.

She leaned forward under the shower spray, letting him feel her up, enjoying the touch of his hands on her naked flesh. He was gently squeezing her heavy breasts, tweaking her nipples with his thumbs.

“You sure are a dirty man,” she said at last, her voice husky and slow. He suspected she was still a little drunk.

“Because I like to feel up a beautiful naked girl?”

“Because you like to spurt your hot cum all over her face. That was quite something.”

“You didn’t like it?”

“I loved it! It was so fucking dirty and exciting. But I wonder why you did that. Most guys would want to come in my mouth.”

“It’s an odd fetish, maybe, but as you say, so exciting. It has something to do with having a stunningly beautiful girl on her knees, sucking your cock, in complete submission. Then having that submission reach the ultimate, when she lets you destroy her beauty with strings of sperm.”

“Wow, you’re quite the philosopher, big guy. Ultimate submission. I like that.”

“There’s more than one way, though, to submit like that.”

“There is? Would you like to show me?”

He felt his cock erecting slowly, which amazed him, considering he’d ejaculated only minutes earlier. It was poking her left buttock and he quickly backed away, let go her tits, and began soaping up the tight trim globes of her ass.

“I would like nothing better, this weekend, than to show you how I like a girl to submit.”

His hands were now moving from soaping up her buns to sliding between them. He let a fingertip touch the bud of her asshole. Then he gently eased his finger inside her anus.

“You mean anal sex?” she sighed.

“That’s certainly one way for ultimate submission. There are others.”

“Wow, I can hardly wait.”

“Have you ever done it? Anal sex?”

“No. I’ve kind of wanted to. I’m curious about it. But your cock is so fucking big.”

“You’d be surprised what a girl can take up there.”

He let his finger slip from her asshole and reached his hand deeper between her legs, till he was prying apart the pulpy rich lips of her pussy. She spread her thighs wide for him, braced herself with outstretched arms against the shower wall. He slipped his fingers into the soft wet folds of her cunt, played the lips apart, let one finger probe as deep as he could get it.

“Oooh! That feels good!”

“You’re soaking wet in there. I guess sucking cock really turns you on.”

“That, and having a guy feel up all my private bits.”

“You don’t shave your pussy?” he asked. Several of his fingers were touching soft wet hairs.

“You think I should?”

“If you’re to have a career nude modelling you’ll have to.”

His cock was almost fully hard again, and it took every last ounce of control for him not to try to ease it up her ass. But a slippery shower stall was no place for anal sex. You needed stability. And lubricant. That particular submissive thrill would have to wait. Instead he pulled his fingers from her twat and quickly turned off the shower. He felt her sag against him, maybe with relief, maybe with disappointment. He wrapped a huge towel around her and carried her quickly to the sink counter. She sat there, her knees bent, her feet on the edge. The towel dropped away. She was completely naked for him, glistening damply, her sweet pussy half open for him beneath its small tuft of blonde hair.

“Mind if I shave you now? Mind if we get it out of the way?” he asked.

Without waiting for an answer he reached into his toilet kit and sprayed an ample amount of shaving foam all over her pubic mound. Then quickly, with his safety razor, he began a gentle, expert shaving of her sparse cunt hair. The upper swaths were soon clean and he slowed down a little to clear the delicate folds of her outer labia.

All the time she watched him, her eyelids drooping a little with pleasure and sex hunger. She kept her legs splayed as wide as they would go. Her big tits rose and fell as her breathing became more urgent.

“Fuck, you’re such a dirty bastard,” she hissed. “I love it!”

He quickly sprayed water over what remained of the shaving foam and suddenly there it was, a sweet, gaping pink girl cunt, bare of every last hair, the fresh slabs of her labia spread wide, as if they’d just been fucked. If ever a girl seemed in need of cock, it was Ashley as she squatted on the bathroom counter top.

But he had other ideas. He gripped her with his strong arms and lifted her up and against him. Her legs automatically curled around his hips, her arms around his shoulders, and he was carrying her from the bathroom, down the hall to her teenage bedroom. He was gently laying her on her bed, shoving aside a couple of stuffed animals, kneeling down with his head between her legs. He began licking her, scraping his tongue this way and that on her gaping labia.

“Oh fuck! Oh fuck!” she whimpered, already half out of her mind with sex need. “Do that to me! Lick me! Eat me! Suck my wet cunt!”

He obliged her, sweeping his tongue all over her outer cunt lips then working his way inwards, prying her pussy even wider with his fingers, exposing all the sweet pink girly flesh within. He’d never tasted anything so sweet. Her cunt opened for him like some exotic flower. He could see the gleaming pink tissue pulsing for him deep inside her.

“You okay? You liking this?” he asked.

“Oh yes! Oh fuck yes! Don’t stop! Don’t ever stop eating my sweet pussy! Make me come! I’m nearly there already! Make me come with your hot tongue!”

He was licking the deep inner tissue of her cunt, scraping up one side then the other. Until he pried her open even more and her swollen clit popped into view. He began tapping it with his tongue, diddling it back and forth, up and down.

Her body gave a deep, quaking heave. Her ass rose nearly a foot off the bed. And she was whimpering, almost crying real tears as she mashed her gaping cunt onto his licking, sucking mouth. Her hands gripped the back of his head and she tried to force his face even harder onto her pulsing crotch.

“Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I’m coming!” she groaned soon enough, and suddenly her cunt was shooting strong jets of pussy juice all over his slobbering face.

He felt it soak his cheeks, fill his mouth, sting his eyes, but he continued to flick her clit with his tongue. With her ass still raised in the air her thighs now began to scissor in and out on either side of his head, trapping and releasing him, trapping and releasing.

What with all the pussy juice jetting all over his face he could barely breathe, but he stayed gamely locked onto her twat, never stopping his teasing of her clit. And it seemed to go on and on. He’d never known a sex partner to go on for so long or come so hard.

She whimpered and groaned. She hissed out soft cooing sounds. And all the while her cunt gushed and spasmed and twitched in the throes of her orgasm. Two last huge streamers of pussy juice sprayed forth, both of them shooting over his head and across the room, and then she was done.

With a final whimper she let her pretty ass settle back on the bed and eased the pressure of her thighs on his captured face. Her belly and tits continued to twitch and heave for several more seconds. And he took the opportunity to gulp in mouthfuls of air. His face was saturated with all the slick goo from her twat.

“Ashley, honey, are you all right?” he asked at last.

There was no answer. She seemed in some kind of sex swoon. He knelt up between her legs, his cock an angry red column of granite. He took hold of it, cranked it down, slotted the huge head between the gaping wet lips of her cunt. He eased forward slowly, penetrating her inch by inch till his entire massive hard-on was buried inside her.

“Oooh fuck! Oh yes! Oh yes!” she moaned. “Fuck me now. Split me in half with that big cock! Fuck me hard!”

He began pistoning in and out of her, cranking her wide open with his thick prick.

Her swollen wet labia folded grotesquely around the invading bulk of the shaft. It seemed she could feel the length of his hard-on deep in her chest somewhere.

He had climaxed less than an hour earlier, and though he was as aroused, again, as he’d ever been in his life, he felt he could hold out and give her a long, solid fucking without ending too soon. And so he varied his pace, slowing down to an easy rhythm and pausing from time to time with his massive hard-on gently throbbing inside her, then speeding up to a rapid motion that had her belly quaking and her huge tits wobbling.

“Sweet fuck! Oh my, what a sweet fuck!” she crooned.

She gazed up at him with eyes dazed and drooping. She reached up to grab his shoulder, hauled him down and forced him into a series of deep kisses that had her tongue halfway down his throat. She was part out of her mind with sex need, and deep down she felt a second orgasm building. She knew she was going to come again.

He fucked her for long minutes, teasing her with his varying pace but pushing her always, relentless, to her new climax. And when it began he continued to kiss her gaping mouth, for each time he pulled back he was afraid she would scream out her pleasure.

She was growling deep in her throat as her orgasm peaked. Her whole body went into a series of shudders. She clawed his back, she clenched her thighs tight around him. And as at last he had to break off their deep kiss to gasp in breath, she let out a howl that he was sure could be heard down the block.

“Fuck! Oh fuck! What a cock! What a huge, throbbing cock!” she wailed. “Plow me deep! Ram me blind!”

He began to come himself. He could hold back no longer. He buried his cock to the hilt inside her one last time, and spurted out his first sizzling stream of sperm. Then another. And another. He jetted out wad after wad of hot semen till he swore he could feel its stickiness welling back out from her cunt in overflow. And still he kept coming. He was amazed he had it in him, less than an hour after destroying her face with cum, but when finally he quit shooting, his orgasm over, and withdrew from her, the gaping pussy lips poured out a seemingly endless stream of silver spunk that ran down the crack of her ass and pooled on the sheet between her legs.

She was by this time calming at last, her big tits heaving some as she came down from her incredible high. She lay there glistening with her legs spread wide, his semen oozing still in endless flow from her gaping twat. He knelt there staring down at her, his thick cock also gleaming wet as it slowly deflated. Neither of them was able to speak. They had both just experienced the most exhilarating hour of sex of their lives. And half a day back they didn’t even know each other.

“Fuck, how are we going to top this?” he said at last.

“We can start tomorrow, after the big game,” she whispered, a sly smile ending her look of dazed sex stupor. “I’ll dress up for you. And you can teach me more about submission.”

He groaned inwardly. He only wondered how he’d be able to concentrate photographing some amateur football game when all he wanted was to stay glued to this incredible teenage sex doll.


12