Schoolgirl Uniform; Danielle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her embers grew hotter, more intense. Her body took control over her thoughts and actions so that when he broke their kiss moments later she offered no resistance as he guided her into a more laid back position against the armrest, her body molding into the position his hands suggested.

From under heavy lids she watched him lean down.

He kissed her lips . . . her cheek . . . her neck. His lips brushed her flesh again and again as they worked down her shoulder . . . then further. While his lips were making the trek he pushed her bra up off her breasts, fully exposing them to the cool air and his massaging hands. He cupped her ripe mounds, gently squeezed. His thumbs swiped back and forth across her nipples.

Danielle's body simmered with the desire being fanned within her loins, her embers flickering into flames. Her breasts ached with need. She panted, her bottom lip open and quivering. Her nails scratched at his shirt.

Then his lips closed over one nipple, his moist mouth covering it. His tongue curled over and around it.

Electricity shot along her nerves.

He gently suckled on the swollen bud.

Scorching wind blasted through her loins. Her flames blazed.

"Oh God." She moaned out, her back arching.

He suckled on her breast, cupping and squeezing it. His other hand fondled her other pert mound, the fingers brushing at her nipple before closing around the whole breast.

Panting and moaning, she started to squirm with the heat flowing through her.

He pulled back, lifting his mouth from her nipple.

She whimpered quietly.

Raising up he gazed down on her, his hands fondling her tits, before leaning down again. This time his lips converged on the opposite nipple.

"Oh," she whimpered, her back arching more. "Oh God."

Her friend's father spent the next several minutes massaging and suckling her twin peaks; his lips locked atop one then the other, his fingers teasing, his hands squeezing. He switched between them smoothly, his mouth gliding from one swollen nipple to the other. Back and forth he moved. His gentle lips kissed and suckled, his tongue swirling.

The boys . . . The ones she'd been with . . . None of them had ever treated her like this. None had showered her breasts with such appreciation. They had only grabbed at her awkwardly, pawed at her with their clumsy hands. There had been nothing like this man's gentle and confident attentions.

Danielle's fires raged. She moaned and whimpered. Her body arched and squirmed with her building desire. And her movements changed her position upon the couch even more. So much so that she was soon laying on it with just her head supported by the armrest. Her one leg still lay across his lap, its knee bent sharply and pressed against the back cushions. Her other leg was thrown out along the side of the couch's length, her foot resting on the floor.

Eventually he stopped loving her breasts. Withdrawing his mouth he pulled back and gazed down on her once again. But while his lips left her, his hands did not. They remained on her, cupping and fondling her tits.

Panting, she stared down along her body. Past where her bra had been shoved up and out of the way his hands manipulated her breasts which surged with her labored breaths. At the corners of her vision lay the edges of her thrown open top. Further down her skirt was disheveled, much of it piled high on her thighs where it had ridden to, revealing much of her tender flesh.

After a moment or two, one of his hands slipped away from her breast. Its fingers drew subtle lines down across her tummy. Her abs quivered with the electricity they created. Reaching her waist the hand slid down past her rumpled skirt to settle on her exposed thigh. His fingers scratched delicate lines into her flesh.

The contact sent tropical gusts flowing through her, adding to the heat simmering in her body.

Biting her lip she looked up to see his eyes crawling up and over her body. They inched their way up from her thigh, over her quivering abs, and past her heaving, firm breasts to eventually meet her gaze.

Again she saw hunger there . . . a primal need . . . a feral desire coursing through him as he touched and toyed with her younger body. In that moment Danielle understood why his was different from those others. Theirs had always been an uncontrolled appetite, something overpowering and unyielding. But his was a more controlled craving, one of a patient predator.

This new understanding triggered a question in the girl's mind; Exactly how long had her friend's father been waiting to touch her?

The question was forgotten almost immediately though.

The hand on her thigh had been stationary, the fingers light scratching its only movement. But now it slid up to disappear beneath her skirt. It stopped with its fingertips a hair's breadth from her crotch.

Danielle's fires roared with hungry anticipation, vanquishing the question, as well as most other thoughts. Need and desire rolled through her making her hips roll upon the couch as her body screamed for his fingers to travel the last few millimeters to touch her.

But they didn't.

At least not immediately.

Instead they lingered on her inner thigh for what was an excruciating long minute for the girl. The tips traced delicate circles on her sensitive flesh while his other hand continued its fondling of her breast and he stared down on her, watching her whimper and pant, seeing her bite at her lip.

Then . . . eventually . . . his hand did crawl forward. It inched across the last tiny fragments of her flesh to the edge of her panties. It slithered across that edge to the center of her crotch where his fingers pressed at her sex through her panties simple cotton.

The girl's hips jerked.

The man's eyes blazed with lust.

"Your panties are soaking wet, Danielle" he told her.

The statement didn't surprise her. She knew she was aroused, that her pussy was growing moist with her juices. She could feel it. And she knew that her panties would be absorbing some of those juices.

"Yes, Sir," she whispered, again without knowing why.

The lust in his eyes flared higher. And for the first time he responded in an obviously uncontrolled manner with both his hands tensing simultaneously. The one on her breast constricted hard enough to cause portions of her pliant mound to squeeze up between his splayed fingers. The other jerked between her legs, the fingers jumping against her crotch and pressing hard at her panties-covered sex.

The duel actions caused Danielle's body to jump and roll before him. Her back arched and her hips hopped off the couch.

"Damn. You're such a naughty girl," he groaned.

"Ye- Yes, Sir," she whispered yet again.

This time his reaction wasn't as reactionary. Instead of squeezing at her breast, he switched positions and grasped her swollen nipple between thumb and forefinger so he could tweak the hard nub, pulling on it while twisting slightly. At the same time his other hand swept up to cuff the joining of her leg and torso. This allowed his thumb to stretch up across the wet patch of her panties and rub while searching out and rubbing at her clit.

Electricity and heated air rushed through her body, making her nerves jangle and her fires roar. She gasped. Her hips bucked up, cramming her sex at him. Her torso kind of coiled in an attempt to pull her nipple away while simultaneously increasing the tension of his tweaking digits.

"You are gonna be such a good little slut for me," he groaned, watching her.

The duel assault upon her body continued for several more moments. While he never released her nipple, the tension fluctuated; his digits pulling and twisting hungrily one second, then simply tugging on her swollen point the next. His other thumb bumped and pressed at her clit, the button swelling to poke out from beneath its hood and into her panties. Meanwhile the digit's pressure on her swollen pussy-lips through the wet cotton of her panties made her juices flow more, weakening the material of her panties more and more.

"Oh God. Oh God," She whimpered between gasps.

She was squirming and rolling upon the couch, her one leg jerking in his lap, her other bumping against the couch. Her scratching nails lost their grip at his shoulders and fell; one grabbed onto the couch's back cushion and the other clutched at the cushion under her.

"So, so naughty," he sighed happily.

His hands shifted, both of them stopping their manipulation of her body. This elicited a sad whimper from her. While the hand already under her skirt moved up to the top of her panties, the other slid down and dipped under her skirt to join it. Gripping her panties at either hip he began to tug at them. Danielle raised her ass to assist him. He pulled the panties down both her legs then over her shoe-clad feet. Once the garment was free she instinctively opened herself to him, dropping the one leg back over the couch's side while bending her other knee up and planting that foot into the crook between the couch back and seat. Now her skirt was even more disheveled, piled up so that it barely covered her crotch. He gazed down at her, his expression filled with lust and admiration. Reaching out, he laid one hand at the mid-point of each thigh. He caressed her flesh, his hands crawling up a couple inches then retreating a little, then progressing a little further.

Laying there under his hungry scrutiny, Danielle's body seethed with her own desire. Her fires raged, scorching her loins with need.

"You're so damn beautiful," he sighed, his palms hot against her flesh. "So beautiful . . . And so naughty."

"Pl- Please, Mr.- Mr. Grant," she whispered.

"'Please' what?" His hands were now only an inch from her crotch.

"Wh- What are you gonna do?" She continued to whisper, liking the way the hunger in his eyes flared when she did.

His hands pushed her skirt up to pile the entire thing at her waist. Between her spread legs her pussy glistened with her wetness, downy-fine hairs sparkling with dew. Between her puffy labia her wet slit shimmered bright pink.

"You mean you don't know?" He dragged his eyes up to her face.

The excitement in his eyes fanned her already raging fires. She closed her eyes and bit her lip as her hips rolled. When she opened her eyes again she met his gaze and nodded timidly.

"Bu- But I want you to te- tell me," she whispered.

"Oh fuck," his groan of approval rolled up from deep in his chest. His two hands converged on her crotch. Some fingers drew her lips apart, allowing his thumbs easier access to her slit where they played in her juices and probed at the edges of her opening. Other fingers searched out and rubbed at her clit. "You are so naughty."

She gasped, her hands clawing at the couch. Her hips rolled, her ass lifting up.

"I'm gonna fuck you, Sweetie," he told her, his tone thick and heavy. "I'm gonna put my hard cock in your sweet little pussy and fuck you."

She whimpered, biting harder at her lip as her hips started to gyrate.

"But first I'm gonna eat your pussy," he announced, his gaze once again dropping to her sex and his busy digits. "Have you ever had your pussy eaten, Danielle?"

She had not. She'd heard about it. She'd wondered what it would be like. But none of the boys had ever taken the time to do it. They'd simply rushed from putting their finger in her to putting their thing in her. In fact, one had barely even gotten her panties out of the way.

She quietly shook her head.

"Well, I bet a naughty girl like you is gonna love it," he sighed. Then he shifted back and lowered his face between her legs. His fingers held her open as he placed the tip of his tongue at the bottom of her pussy then slowly drew it up, being sure to apply extra pressure as he slid past her opening.

Danielle whimpered.

At the top of her pussy, his tongue lapped at her swollen clit.

The girl gasped and her hips jumped.

Then he licked his way back down, again pressing harder as he passed her opening. Reaching the bottom he retraced his path upward, again paying a moment's attention to her clit at the top before once more retreating.

"Oh God," she whimpered.

He repeated these actions over and over, his tongue licking her from bottom to top. With each stroke he paid more and more attention to her opening, hesitating momentarily to swirl the tip of his tongue around its edge before moving on. He also increased the pressure with which he lapped at her clit each time.

"Oh God yes. God yes," Danielle panted, her ass hopping and jerking with the singular jolts of electricity buzzing along her nerves. Upon the armrest her head lulled from one side to the other. Her hands clutched at the couch cushions they gripped.

At one point he paused to suck at her clit, the tip of his tongue flicking it rapidly. Simultaneously he positioned his thumb to massage her opening.

"Oh God, Mr. Grant," she gasped, her hips bucking and her ass hovering.

He pressed a little harder with his thumb, its tip spearing past the edge to wiggle and rub. His tongue lapped at her clit faster . . . harder.

"Oh God yes!" Danielle cried. Her body twisted before him. Her muscles tensed, her hands pulling at the cushions. Her back arched and her hips pushed herself at his thumb and active tongue. "God yes. Oh God, Mr. Grant."

His thumb progressively penetrated her to the first knuckle. His tongue lapped.

Electricity jolted along her nerves with both increasing force and frequency. Her fires roared higher and higher, searing her loins. Whimpering with her broiling passions her one hand snatched at the back of his head only to jerk back up and claw at the couch.

His tongue settled into a uniform licking rhythm and his rolling thumb slipped completely inside her.

From deep within her burning loins an orgasm was drawn forward; his exploring digit heaving it into existence, his lapping tongue propelling it toward release.

"Oh God. Oh God!" Danielle cried, her head snapping from side-to-side, her body tensing from the impending explosion. Her one foot kicked down into the crook of the couch and her other thumped down onto the floor. "Oh Mr. Grant."

He continued his attentions while her hips bucked and jerked before him.

"Oh God." The orgasm teetered precariously upon the ledge for a moment, her body quivering with anticipation.

His tongue lapped at her, his thumb rolling and rubbing.

"Oh God yes!" Her orgasm rushed over the edge, crashing through her with tidal force. Her body jerked and twisted inches above the couch. Her hands tore at the cushions. Her neck bent back, her head lulling with it. Her mouth hung open, her eyes clamped shut. Upon her chest her tits rolled with her body's spastic twitching.

He continued licking . . . probing.

"God yes! God yes!" she cried between gasps. "Oh my God!"

The girl had experienced a few orgasms before, a couple with the boys even. They'd been okay; warm and fuzzy shudderings that tingled through her body.

They had been nothing compared to this.

Her entire body screamed with thundering intensity. Lightning crackled along every nerve making them shriek. Her fires raged. Her hips humped and jerked, pushing her sex at . . .

The man's tongue licked. His thumb pressed . . .

Her pussy muscles locked around the digit.

"Oh God yes!" She panted.

Then gradually, like the retreat of an ocean's tide, the orgasm began to ebb.

Her body calmed. Her neck relaxed, her head settling limply on the armrest again. Her leg muscles eased and her ass glided back to the couch. Her hands loosed their clasp upon the cushions.

Mr. Grant remained between her legs for a couple minutes, his tongue gently licking her sex and brushing across her clit, making her gasp and shiver. Then he pulled away, raising up to kneel between her legs and gaze down on her.

From beneath heavy lids she returned his gaze. Her lust had been sated . . . But it had also been fueled . . . intensified. Her flesh shimmered beneath a light sheen of sweat. Her breast rolled enticingly with her labored breaths.

"You liked that, didn't you?" He grinned.

Silently she nodded.

His hands moved to his belt.

Her eyes were drawn to his crotch. The obvious outline of his bulging cock beneath his slacks sent excitement rolling through her and she bit at her lip anxiously.

"You like having your pussy eaten," he undid his pants and pushed them down. The confines had kept his member from attaining complete erection, but now those confines were gone and it pulsed hungrily. "You like having your body played with. Your titties sucked on. Your pussy licked."

The girl stared at his throbbing cock. It was big . . . bigger than any she'd had. Two of the boys had been kind of big, but not like this. One of them might have been as long as Mr. Grant, but he'd been thin. And the other had been thick, but shorter.

Staring intently she watched him take it in hand and give it a couple of strokes, watched it grow and stiffen.

And she suddenly wanted it inside her. She wanted to feel the hard cock being buried deep inside her pussy. At the time she'd wanted those others too, but not like this. That had been a root necessity . . . a primal need grounded in the instinct to reproduce. This . . . This . . . THIS was so much more. It was a feral desire . . . a savage craving with no basis in propagation . . . no concern for the next generation at all. It was a yearning to feel the cock penetrating her . . . fucking her.

Her leg visibly pressed into the couch back as she tried to open herself more for him. Her hips rolled in invitation.

"Yes. You are a naughty girl." Hunger and joy flared in his eyes. Holding onto his cock he grabbed the couch back with his free hand and lowered himself toward her.

Danielle's body froze. She held her breath.

He guided his cock to her sex. He slid it up and down her slit, bumping against her swollen clit.

Her hips jerked.

He set the tip against her opening.

Her desire combined with his thumb's activities had her ready for him, her sex flowering open invitingly. But she was relatively unused so her muscles were still taut.

"Damn your tight," he groaned as his cock head forced her walls apart.

"Oh God," she quietly whimpered.

"Oh yes," he pushed part of his rigid shaft into her.

Danielle trembled beneath him.

Releasing his hold on his cock he brought his hand up to the armrest next to her head. Then he pulled his hips back slightly, withdrawing a portion of himself before pressing forward again, penetrating her further.

Whimpering she grabbed at his shoulders.

He had to pull back and push forward a couple more times before burying his full length inside her and grinding his crotch against hers.

"Oh God yes," she gasped as the cock filled her. Her nails scratched at his shirt. Her fires roared and her flesh shimmered hotly. "God yes."

He pulled back, removing a few inches. Then he pushed the whole thing back in again and once more ground his crotch against hers.

"Yes," her body quivered.

He repeated the action again and again; pulling back . . . pushing forward . . . grinding. Each time he withdrew a tad more of his cock, then pushed it back into her a little faster. And between these actions he spent a few less seconds grinding against her.

"Such a tight pussy," he groaned.

"Oh, Mr. Grant," she whimpered.

Back and forth his hips rocked, pumping his cock into her until only the head remained with each withdrawal and he was driving the full length back into her harder and harder. The force of these thrusts was soon shoving her ass down into the couch.

"Oh God. Oh God," she gasped over and over.

"You feel so good," he panted, his hips thrusting. "So good on my cock."

"Yes. God yes." Danielle lay upon the couch whimpering . . . panting. Her legs spread wide for him.