Schoolgirl Uniform; Danielle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh please. Oh please God," she gasped.

Then Mr. Stone's entire thumb entered her pussy. The thick digit hooked around to rub at her inner wall.

"Oh God! Oh God yes!" Danielle's orgasm dangled by one single thin thread.

Mr. Kole's teeth gently nipped at her swollen nipple.

The orgasm flew off the ledge. It crashed through her with hurricane force. Brilliant skyrockets exploded in her mind. Her muscles clenched. Her feet pressed down, her body arched up off the table. Her hands snapped down to grab the table edges, her knuckles turning white. Her head rolled back, her hair hanging over the edge. Her mouth hung open, her eyes shut tight.

"Oh God! Oh God!" She cried along with unintelligible moans and whimpers.

The three man continued toying with her body, their hands and mouths following her twisting movements.

Her entire body and mind screamed with the lightning screeching through her. Her nerves were jolted and tortured by powerful pulses of electricity. Her body writhed and squirmed. Her rising ass crammed her pussy at Mr. Stone's thumb and tongue.

"God yes! Oh God yes!"

Over and over her body jerked and tensed as the orgasm rolled through her, tsunami like waves crashing against her inner cliffs. She panted and moaned, her fingers gripping at the table edges, her feet shoving down and raising her ass even higher.

"God yes. Yes. Oh yes. Oh God."

Then, eventually, the seas did calm . . . the waves faded. The electrical storm tearing at her nerves receded. Her muscles gradually relaxed. Her body softened. Panting, she slowly sank back to the table.

The three men continued licking and touching her for a few moments, their attentions making her body shiver.

Mr. Stone was the first to pull away. At first he simply sat back, removing his tongue from atop her clit, but leaving his thumb firmly planted inside her sex.

"God, that is a sweet pussy. I can't wait to feel it wrapped around my hard cock."

"Mmm," she sighed, her body quivering through an aftershock.

Withdrawing his thumb and unwrapping her leg he stood up. From under heavy lids she watched him stand between her legs, smiling down at her as he started unbuttoning his shirt.

Then both the other men pulled away to step back and start undressing as well.

She lay on the table watching them, her eyes sparkling with excited anticipation. Her flesh shimmered with a sheen of sweat, her skin glowing with her lust. She'd released her grip on the table edges and her hands now hung limply over the sides. Her loosened blouse lay under her, wrinkled and rumpled. Her skirt was piled at her waist. Her black shoes remained hooked on the table edge.

After removing their shirts the men undid their pants, revealing their semi-erect cocks one after another. Each man then stood naked, towering over her, slowly stroking his cock to full erection. None of them were excessively large, but they did all look about the same size as Mr. Grant's, long and thick enough to fill her pussy well.

Danielle reflexively licked her lips as she gazed at the stiff members. Her feet slid apart a couple more inches, spreading her legs wider.

"Damn she's hot," Mr. Craig growled, stepping back up to the table, his hard cock in hand.

Danielle immediately reached up, her fingers wrapping around his cock to tug at it. Mr. Kole approached her other side and she grasped his cock as well. The sensation of holding two hard cocks at once sent another aftershock quivering through her.

"Oh God," she sighed.

"That's it, Baby. Play with our cocks," Mr. Kole grinned.

Mr. Stone stepped up between her spread legs. He guided his cock to her pussy. The tip rubbed at her slit. Finding her hole he settled against it and applied pressure.

Danielle was suddenly filled by the craving to have that cock inside her . . . a primal need surging up from deep within her. She pushed down with her feet and lifted herself up in an attempt to slide herself onto the rigid member.

"Oh," she whimpered.

"Fuck your horny." Mr. Stone's hips jutted forward. His cockhead opened her, the first inches of his shaft penetrating.

"Yes," she mewed, her hips rolling before him.

"Fuck, is she tight," he groaned, his progress halted. He pulled back, withdrawing all but his cockhead. When he pushed forward again more of his rigid shaft entered her. Groaning, he pulled back once more. He steadily worked his cock back and forth, working it into her little by little until the full length was buried in her pussy, his crotch smashing against hers.

"Oh God yes," she gasped as they ground themselves against one another.

At that point the other men each grasped one of her breasts again. Their hands covered her ripe mounds. Their fingers plied . . . squeezed . . . manipulated.

Staring up at their cocks she licked her lips.

Mr. Stone pulled back slightly, removing an inch or so of his cock. Then he pushed it back inside her. He pulled back again, this time removing a little bit more. He did this again and again; pulling back, then pushing forward. Each time he removed a little more of his cock, and each time he slid the full length back into her. Eventually his withdrawal left only his cockhead inside her wetness. Moaning, he shoved his entire length back inside her, burying himself deep in her pussy.

"Oh my God yes," she whimpered.

He grabbed onto the table sides for support as he started to fuck her; his hips rocking back and forth, his cock sliding in and out of her. Using her own foothold she lifted herself up to meet his thrusts. Gradually they worked themselves into a humping rhythm; one driving his cock into her pussy, the other sliding her sex onto his shaft. Back and forth they rocked, their body parts fucking each other while her tits rolled and shimmied beneath the pair of hands fondling them.

"Oh fuck, your pussy feels so good around my cock," Mr. Stone moaned.

"That's our little slut," Mr. Craig praised, his fingers molesting her tit.

"Oh yes," she whimpered. She lay there being fucked and fondled, her hands tugging at the two cocks.

"You're being such a naughty girl," Mr. Kole groaned.

"A dirty little whore," Mr. Stone said.

"We're gonna take turns fucking you," Mr. Craig declared.

"Yes. Oh please yes." Within her loins a second orgasm stirred. It was drawn from the shadows by the cock pumping in and out of her pussy.

"You're gonna have each of our cocks in that you before we're done," Mr. Craig asserted.

"Oh God. Oh God," she mewed. Their words . . . their hands . . . their cocks . . . the orgasm was drawn further forward, pulled toward the ledge and the light. Her head lulled to one side and she stared up at Mr. Kole's cock in her hand. She watched her fingers squeeze and tug at the member . . . felt her fires roaring, her blood boiling with lust . . . desire . . . hunger. Lifting her eyes she met the man's gaze as she caught her bottom lip with her teeth.

"Hell yes," he growled in answer to her silent request.

Moving closer and leaning over he watched her guide his cock to her mouth then slide her lips over the cockhead and onto the shaft.

"Oh fuck," he moaned as most of his cock disappeared into her mouth.

"That's a good little slut," Mr. Craig cheered.

"What a dirty girl," Mr. Stone said.

"Oh yes. Suck it, Baby."

Danielle's lust screamed through her body. She mewed around the cock as she took more and more of it into her mouth, her tongue rolling over its flesh.

"Such a beautiful little slut," Mr. Stone huffed, his cock pistoning into her sex.

"Oh suck it," Mr. Kole started rocking his own hips, sliding his cock along her lips, pumping it in and out of her mouth. "Suck it like a good girl."

She lay there being fucked by two cocks, a pair of hands molesting her firm, young breasts. The multitude of sensations drew her orgasm toward its release.

"Your pussy feels so good. So good on my cock. You naughty little slut."

"Suck it. Oh yea, suck my cock."

"Mmm. Mmm." Her body was rocked by the men, her orgasm pulled closer.

"Fuck. So good. So tight." The force of Mr. Stone's rhythmic fucking was building, his cock jackhammering in and out of her. "Take 'em. Take our cocks."

"Mmm. Mmm!" Driven by her pending orgasm her hunger made her want . . . made her NEED the things being done to her . . . their hands . . . their hard cocks fucking her . . . using her. "Mmm."

"So damn good. So damn tight."

She lay there, writhing with lustful fever, being used by their cocks, their hands toying with her breasts.

"Oh suck it, Baby."

"God she's a beautiful little slut," Mr. Craig growled.

"Yes, suck it. Suck my cock."

Their cocks fucked her, pumping in and out of her mouth and pussy. Their hands mauled her tits, the fingers plying into the fleshy mounds.

"So fuckin' good on my cock."

Their attentions . . . their cocks fucking her . . . pleasuring her . . . drew her orgasm ever closer to its release. She pushed her hips at Mr. Stone, meeting his forward thrusts, driving her pussy onto his cock. She released her grip on Mr. Kole's cock. Her arm wrapped around his thigh and her hand grabbed at his ass, pulling him to her.

"Fuck yea. You naughty girl." He grabbed the back of her head, holding it in place as his hips started rocking faster, fucking her mouth. Without her hand to stop it his cock's full length disappeared into her mouth with each forward thrust, inches of it stuffing her throat.

She lay there being fucked . . . being used . . . the pair of rigid cocks filling her over and over.

"Mmm. Mmm. Mmm!" Her orgasm teetered at the edge . . . teasing her. Her muscles started to clench. Her tensing body lifted her ass in offering to the cock fucking her pussy.

"She's getting ready to cum," Mr. Craig cheered. His hand grew heavier on her tit, his fingers greedier.

The pair of cocks rammed into her body, fucking her with increasing need.

"Mmm! Mmm!" The orgasm launched off the ledge to crash through her furiously. Electricity shooting along her nerves made her body jerk spastically before the men. Her back arched off the table, lifting herself higher, cramming her pussy at Mr. Stone's cock and her tits into the pair of hands. Wanting to cry out she moved to pull her mouth off Mr. Kole's cock.

But he didn't let her.

Holding her head in place he grabbed hold of the cock base himself and pushed his fingers against her lips. While this didn't allow her to cry out, it did keep the shaft from stuffing her throat, letting her pant and moan as the orgasm wracked her body.

"Mmm!" The sensation of having her lips wrapped tightly around a hard cock as she climaxed added to her orgasmic explosions. She writhed and twisted, skyrockets filling her mind. Tidal waves crashed through her, her nerves snapping and sparking with electricity. Her pussy muscles clenched around Mr. Stone's cock . . . gripping it . . . squeezing it.

"Oh hell yes!" He growled, ramming himself into her fiercely once more before cramming his cock as deep inside her as he could and grinding, his member twitching and jumping as it erupted inside her.

The sensation propelled her orgasm to new heights. She squirmed and writhed before the men, her body tensing spastically. Fresh sweat shimmered upon her youthful flesh. Hungrily she jerked at Mr. Craig's cock, tugging on it awkwardly while moaning around Mr. Kole's.

"Fuck yea," Mr. Stone growled.

"Fuckin' slut," Mr. Craig groaned.

She whimpered and mewed, her body thrashing through the exploding orgasm.

At some point the cock in her pussy stopped twitching, Mr. Stone having sprayed the last of his seed.

Eventually, her own orgasm began to fade. Her muscles gradually relaxed. Panting, she settled back to the table, an aftershock making her quiver.

"That was great," Mr. Stone crowed as he removed himself from her.

As his cock slipped from her she felt a line of cum run down the crack of her ass.

Almost instantly Mr. Kole started pumping his cock into her mouth once again. For the moment he kept his hand at its base so that her lips bounced off his fingers with his forward thrusts.

"Damn, this is gonna be good," Mr. Craig groaned. He let go of her tit and pulled away, forcing her to release his cock. Moving around he stepped up between her legs, his hand guiding his rigid cock to her pussy.

Danielle lay there, her body vibrating from the orgasm. Her fevered mind recognized that she was about to have a second hard cock penetrate her right after one had just finished cumming inside her. This, while yet another one was fucking her mouth. She told herself she should have concerns about this, that she should be hesitant.

But somehow she just couldn't be.

In fact, the fires raging through her body not only had her wanting this . . . but they had her lifting her ass in needy anticipation of the second cock.

And Mr. Craig wasted no time.

Her used pussy offered him much less resistance than it had Mr. Stone so that his cock slid completely inside her in one smooth stroke, filling her with its rigidity.

"Mmm," she mewed around the cock fucking her mouth.

Mr. Craig ground his crotch against hers for a moment. Then he started fucking her, his cock pumping in and out.

"Damn, that does feel good," he growled, grabbing the table sides for support.

Danielle's free hand also grabbed onto the table side and she raised her ass to meet him, pushing her pussy onto his cock. Working to find his rhythm she readily fucked him back, humping herself at him while mewing and whimpering needily.

"Oh God, suck it, Baby. Let me fuck your mouth." Mr. Kole's one hand slipped from his cock base to join his other at the back of her head. Holding her firmly in place his hips rocked, his cock once more thrusting into her throat.

"Oh so damn good." Her time jerking on Mr. Craig had had an effect. The intensity of his rhythmic fucking rapidly grew so that he was soon ramming himself into her harder and faster with each and every thrust.

She lay there being fucked, her flesh shimmering, her tits rolling upon her chest.

"Oh yes suck it, Baby."

"Fuck, her pussy's so good. So damn hot and wet."

"Suck it, Baby. Suck it."

Harder and faster the men fucked her. Their hips rocking. Their cocks pumping.

"Mmm. Mmm," she mewed as her body was rocked atop the table.

Faster . . .

Harder . . .

Pumping . . .

Fucking . . .

Humping . . .

"Take our cocks."

"Oh yes, suck it."

Harder . . .

Faster . . .

"Suck it. Suck it, Baby."

"Fuck she's hot. Such a naughty little slut."

They continued to use her, Mr. Kole's cock growing stiffer as it slid along her lips. The humping rhythm of his hips turned awkward . . . kind of disjointed.

Danielle recognized the signs of his imminent climax and she was struck by the thought that this would be the second man's load she'd be swallowing that evening. And she'd be doing it while being fucked. That led her to noticing Mr. Craig's own rhythm stumbling, indicating his climax was also close.

"Fuck yea. Fuck yea."

"God, her pussy feels so damn good."

Her lust raging, she thrust herself at Mr. Craig, stuffing her pussy onto his cock with ravaging need. She locked her lips even tighter around the cock fucking her mouth, sucking at it hungrily.

"Fuck . . . your . . . mouth."

"So hot . . . So good."

The two cocks pounded into her . . . fucking her . . . using her. Mr. Kole's stiff cock pumped past her lips. Mr. Craig's jackhammered into her pussy. Their building force made the table beneath her sway with her body's rocking action.

Releasing her hold on that table, she brought her hand up and across her body to wrap her fingers around the base of Mr. Kole's cock to stop it from ramming into her throat.

In and out their cocks slid . . . humping . . . pummeling.

In . . . Out . . . Fucking her . . . Using her.

Then they stopped.

Mr. Kole was first. One second his hips were rocking back and forth before her, his cock sliding along her lips and into her mouth with a progressively jerky rhythm. His fingers twined in her hair, holding her head firmly in place so that he could freely fuck her mouth. The next second his body tensed up and froze, his hips shoved forward to hold the first inches of his cock inside her mouth with her fingers jammed against her lips.

Danielle eagerly swallowed as his cock twitched and jumped, releasing his seed.

As this happened Mr. Craig rammed himself into her a few more times, pounding his cock into her pussy deep and hard. Then he too froze. Cramming every possible centimeter of himself in her he ground his crotch against hers as his cock erupted.

"Dirty . . . little . . . whore," he panted.

"Such a beautiful girl," Mr. Kole moaned.

She lay there, the two cocks cumming inside her. While their fucking of her hadn't lasted long enough to create another full-fledged orgasm, their dual attack coupled with the sensation of them both cumming inside her did send a series of rapturous waves rolling through her. Sparklers snapped and flashed in her mind. Electricity tingled along her nerves making her muscles quiver.

Groaning, Mr. Craig continued to grind his crotch against her for a minute after cumming, his cock shifting inside her pussy.

Mr. Kole also kept his cock in place. Danielle's fingers squeezed the shaft, milking the last of his semen while she licked and suckled on him.

As their cocks eventually grew soft they pulled themselves from her.

Now she lay there alone . . . on display. Her features softened in euphoria, her hair disheveled. Her flesh shimmered with her sweat and passion, her clothing rumpled.

Mr. Grant beamed at her from a couple feet away, holding his erect cock.

"Mmm," she mewed quietly.

"That was beautiful, Sweetie," he sighed. "Simply beautiful. Now, let's get those cloths out of the way and move you to the couch."

"Yes, Sir," she whispered.

In her weakened state the men had to help her off the table. Several hands worked together to remove her top and skirt, leaving her in just her shoes and socks. Then they helped her to the couch on which she was made to kneel with her body bent down so that her head rested on the cushion and her ass was raised high into the air.

"You have such a beautiful little ass," Mr. Grant praised as he climbed behind her and his hands roamed over the proffered orbs, caressing and squeezing them lovingly. "I love gazing down on it while I fuck you this way."

One hand slid down so his thumb could rub at her opening and dip into her pussy. The digit played in the combination of her own juices and the two loads of cum that'd been deposited there. After a couple moments it exited her and he guided his cockhead to her instead. The previous cocks had loosened her, allowing him to easily penetrate her, his full length sinking deep inside her, his crotch rubbing against her ass.

"Oh God yes," she gasped. "It feels so good. Oh, so good."

"Yes. Yes, it does," he agreed, his thumb finding her rectum. As it applied pressure the juices coating it and her taxed muscles allowed the digit to effortlessly open her. "I bet it won't be long before our friends are ready for you again, and I told them how you like it in the ass."

Danielle whimpered as another orgasm stirred in her loins.

The End

12