Schoolgirl Uniform; Jenny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh God, Daddy. No," she panted, the lust pulsing through her causing her to spread her legs further apart . . . open herself to his animalistic thrusts.

"Yea, you like it, don't ya, Slut? You like your daddy's cock... like Daddy fuckin' you," he growled, his other hand jerking away from her breast to grab onto her waist too. His rhythm continued increasing . . . his hips dropping back . . . shooting forward . . . his cock plunging into her over and over.

Back and forth his hips rocked . . .

In and out his manhood pumped . . .

Driving into her . . .

Stuffing her . . .

Again and again . . .

And upon the bed her body rocked under his assault . . . upon her chest her breasts rolled fluidly. Her fires urged the orgasm toward its release . . . drove it to the edge where it teetered . . . a feeble fingerhold keeping it from rocketing through her with promised rapture. This drove her mind's dissent into the shadows . . . made her forget the taboo of what was happening . . . the indecency of it. Only her body's pleasure mattered . . . its lust . . . its hunger.

"Yes, Daddy. Ooh God, yes," she whimpered, her head rolling from side-to-side, pigtails whipping. Her fingers clawed at the blanket . . . her arms straining. Her muscles tensed . . . her pussy clenched around his thick shaft as it pistoned in and out of her.

"You dirty lil' slut," he growled, as he fucked her with growing urgency . . . his cock slamming into her . . . harder . . . faster.

"Ooh God! Daddy! Daddy!" Jenny cried out, the orgasm roaring off the ledge to crash through her with tsunami-like force. Her head rolled back on her straining neck, her mind filled by brilliant skyrockets. Her back arched off the bed and her feet kicked down to cram herself onto his manhood . . . her hips twitching and jerking in spastically. As her muscles spasmed her breasts rolled and jiggled upon her chest. From her open mouth came groans and gasps.

"Fuckin' slut," he growled, holding onto her waist and humping himself at her as best as her raised hips would allow.

Whimpering and panting, Jenny writhed before him for several minutes, the orgasm releasing hundreds of rapid-fire explosions.

Then it eventually began to fade and her muscles relaxed, her body slowly dropping back down to the bed. Her father's assault on her immediately heightened again. His hands tightened at her waist and his hips began to jackhammer back and forth, his cock ramming into her.

"Dirty whore!" He growled, his rhythm rapidly deteriorating . . . his hips jerking awkwardly at her a . . . few . . . more . . . times. Then he crammed his crotch against hers, his manhood buried deep, deep inside her . . . jerking . . . twitching . . . unleashing his semen.

"Ooh-ugh!" She cried, the sensation reigniting the orgasm . . . causing it to course through her again. Her back jerked up in an arch, her body twisting and writhing as her hips rolled and quivered spastically.

This continued after his cock's eruption ended and he held himself buried inside her, letting her clenching pussy milk him dry. Then her body again softened and dropped to the bed. She rolled her head to the side, her eyes closed and her breath panting past her open lips, her body trembling through a couple aftershocks.

"You are a dirty lil' slut, aren't ya," he groaned as he released her waist and stepped back, withdrawing his cock from her.

"Ooh," she sighed, her legs falling off the edge of the bed, her feet dangling. Hearing a metallic jangle, she opened her eyes a little and saw him pulling on his slacks.

"Stay right there. Don't move. I'll be back in a few minutes," he told before turning to walk out of the room, leaving the door open behind him.

Listening to his retreating footsteps, Jenny wondered where he was going . . . and what he'd do when he returned.

Continued...

12