Schoolgirls of St. Cats 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michaels was almost crying. He walked halfway across the floor. Now that he was closer to, Helene thought: "he's only three, four years older than us..."

But she said: "you went to all this effort, to wire the whole school up..."

Michaels grasped at the straw: "No," he said, "I found it like this, I..."

He broke off.

"...I was looking for somewhere to have a smoke... you know, weed... I came here, it was all here."

"Even the camera in the shower?"

Michaels shook his head shamefacedly.

"No, I did that," he confessed. "It was my first. My first and my last. I'm so sorry."

Miranda said: "so whose was it? Who set it up?"

Michaels said: "I don't know, I suppose my predecessor, he spent a fortune on it, there's a box of wireless cameras too, but I haven't figured out how they work."

Helene said: "but you could? then you could put a camera anywhere?"

Michaels nodded. "I suppose so. There might be a range limit."

Miranda said: "so how much is there? have you gone through it all?"

Michaels shrugged. "I've looked at one or two DVDs, but the place is full of them. I guess they're not edited. There's no labels."

Miranda walked over to the computers. She picked a DVD from the shelf.

"Know what this one is?"

Michaels said: "no, put it in the computer".

The screen flickered into life. It was an empty office, could have been any office, the girls thought. Michaels fast forwarded the video. Shadow moved across the desk at an unnatural rate. Suddenly a figure appeared, walking around the desk at farcical speed. Michaels slammed the video on hold.

Helene said: "Kelly."

"No sound on these ones," Michaels apologised.

The muscular middle-aged man sat at his desk, his grey temples prominent to the camera above, staring at a black folder. He looked up, beckoned with his finger. A female walked in front of the camera, too close for anyone to make out. She appeared to be wearing a school uniform that was far too small for her.

"Kelly won't like that," Miranda commented, under her breath.

But it looked as though Kelly liked it very much. After a few perfunctory kisses, the woman spread herself on the desk, her black stockings only just making it over her knees, while Kelly - shirt still on, and trousers around her ankles, fucked her furiously and silently.

"But who is it?" Helene wondered out loud.

Michaels was standing with his mouth open.

"It's Forsdyke," he said, "Forsdyke and Kelly, who'd have thought it! They way they go on at each other in the senior common room!"

The girls were shocked: "Forsdyke?" Helene exclaimed, "but who'd want to shag her?"

Miranda said: "your lover boy, that's who."

Michaels shot them a look, raising his eyebrow.

"Yeah," Miranda said, "Kelly did Helene yesterday. In his classroom. With Byrne, the dirty old man."

They looked at the video again. Miss Forsdyke, the deputy headmistress who ruled St Cats with a rod of iron was being fucked from behind by Mr Kelly. Her facial grimaces were unmistakeable.

"Girls," Michaels said, "the person that owns this video runs the school."

There was a moment's silence, and then Miranda said: "so, you like watching teenage girls having sex with each other then?"

Michaels looked confused: "well, yes...," he said, "I didn't really think about it until I found this..."

Miranda ran her finger along the shelves.

"Got a favourite, have you?"

Michaels looked at his feet. He mumbled something, glanced sideways at Helene.

She said: "I'm your favourite?"

Reluctantly, he said: "yes, but you're not having sex, it was just a few days ago, you were in the shower."

Helene finished: "when I washed myself?"

Michaels nodded.

"And I made myself cum?"

The teacher was looking embarrassed.

He said: "and you shaved yourself, there was something very ... sweet, very sexy about you doing that. And touching yourself."

Miranda said: "you've got it on video."

Michaels said: "yes, it was the day after I fixed the camera."

He broke down.

"God, I'm so sorry."

Miranda said: "It's OK. We forgive you, don't we Helene?"

Helene looked confused: this was very different from the Miranda who had been on the verge of calling the police.

Miranda continued: "Mr Michaels, have you ever touched a girl?"

Michaels looked confused.

"Yes," he said, "once, kind of".

"Only I was thinking," Miranda said, perching on the desk, "that if this comes out, you'll be in trouble - you'll probably go to jail, because no-one will ever believe that you didn't put all this in. And we'll get expelled, and Helene's mum and dad will probably disown her."

Helene thought: "it's true, they didn't send me all the out to the middle of nowhere to a strict girls-only catholic school and expect me to sleep with the teachers, the doctor..."

She swallowed hard, mummy and daddy would die of shame if that video ever came out, of her naked in the shower with another girl like that, her mouth sucking a clit and licking those cunt lips, guzzling that delicious pussy juice... She felt hot with the shame of it, she knew she had to confess, she had to come clean... if only she could stop herself.

Miranda hooked her finger around the waistband of the teacher's trousers.

"So I was thinking that we might come to a deal."

Michaels was lost in thought, all he knew was this teenage girl - the same girl he had just seen having the most passionate sex he could ever imagine - was pulling on his trousers. His cock was swelling, his balls wanted to explode.

He said, dry-mouthed: "what kind of deal?"

Miranda kissed him on the side of the mouth. His face was slightly stubbly against her lips.

"Why, the kind of deal where you get fucked senseless and we get to call the shots."

Wordlessly, Michaels raised his hands nervously to the schoolgirl's breasts, but she batted them away.

"First things, first," Miranda said, "so you like watching girls play with themselves, do you?"

She reached over, took Helene's hand, pulled her across.

"See, we like being watched. I'm not saying that you're not a very naughty man, but nothing makes me wetter than watching Helene here screaming with lust, begging for cock. And nothing makes me hornier than being exposed and maybe someone watching me, when all I can think about is a girl's tongue on my clitty, or a finger exploring my arse, or a huge cock in my mouth, tasting as if it's about to explode with cum for me to swallow down, like a very, very naughty girl, who's very, very good at swallowing a lot of hot cum. So maybe we should see if we can get into the mood. Poor Helene here, she made me cum so many times with that tongue, and those long slim fingers, but she must be so desperate she'd pleasure herself right here, right now, with us watching."

She moved around, standing behind Michaels, wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Helene, darling, why don't you get naked, and show Mr Michaels what a truly beautiful, hairless pussy looks like. He's never seen a schoolgirl's cunt before, he's never touched or tasted one."

She nipped Michael's ear.

"And you, you're not going to lift a hand. You do, and it's all over."

Helene looked at Miranda. It wasn't possible, she wasn't really going to strip naked in this dingy cellar and pleasure herself in front of this ogling man, but Miranda clearly had a plan.

Helene pulled her hot pink t-shirt over her head, exposing her small, young breasts, and slipped her pink, checked pyjama trousers over her hips, exposing her smooth pussy to the teacher.

Miranda asked: "Do you like what you see?"

Miranda still had her thumbs hooked on the waistband of Michaels' trousers. The zip was undone, and her fingertips could feel the pressure from his cock growing erect.

"Just a teenager," Miranda said, "young, tight flesh. Little titties. I bet you'd like to suck those titties, wouldn't you?"

Helene pinched her nipples, made them grow hard and stiff.

She felt slightly ridiculous: "do you want to suck my titties, sir?"

Michaels' voice was rough and dry.

"Yes," he croaked.

Miranda said: "And Helene's mouth. Would you like to feel it on your lips? Would you like her tongue to be sliding next to yours? And later, would you like to feel her breath on your thick cock, would you like to feel her tongue on your end, her lips around your shaft..."

Michaels' cock was fully erect, exposed to both girls. Miranda took hold of it for the first time, helping it free of Michaels' trousers. It was warm and throbbing in her hands. Miranda undid his belt, pushing his trousers down. She dug down deep beneath his white cotton briefs to find his warm, tight balls. She cradled them in her hand.

Helene said: "would you like to watch me touching myself? I get so turned on when I know someone is watching me pleasure myself."

Michaels said: "oh," with a touch of surprise, as his cock jerked in Miranda's hand. Cum flew from the end, splashing over Helene's hands, her belly. Helene thought: "there's so much cum, he's covering me in it."

Warm spunk was running down her stomach, over her hairless mound, down the inside of her thighs. Helene scooped some of it up with her hands, and rubbed it on her belly, and up to her breasts, rolling it around on her nipples. She could feel cum sliding over her clit, between her lips. Suddenly excited and overwhelmed with passion, she rubbed herself with her spunky fingers. But she caught Miranda's eye, this wasn't what she wanted now.

"So much cum, sir," she said, licking her sticky fingers, tasting Michaels spunk on her fingertips.

Michaels said: "I'm so sorry, I just..."

Miranda said: "we don't mind, do we Helene? We're resourceful girls, we are. You just sit back and watch us."

Michaels sat back in his chair, his eyes nearly popping out of his skull.

Miranda stood next to Helene, flattening a hand on her belly.

"So much spunk," she said, almost to herself, and then to Helene, "can you imagine that in your mouth? Jesus!"

Helene laughed: "I need another shower, I'm completely covered."

Miranda said: "you know, we haven't finished yet."

Helene felt her schoolgirl friend's hand underneath her pyjama elastic. Her fingers, stronger and less elegant than her own, were rubbing her cunt and her clit. Helene held Miranda's wrist. "With him watching? Really?"

Miranda whispered: "trust me, let me make you cum".

Helene lent back, feeling on edge. Miranda pushed her pink pyjama bottoms down further.

"Can you see OK, Mr Michaels? Have you ever seen one girl fingering another?"

Helene could feel Miranda separating her cunt lips, one finger pushing against her wet flesh. She kissed the top of her friend's head. Miranda looked up. Helene looked into her brown eyes, feeling her girlfriend's breath on her face. Their lips met: Helene felt Miranda's tongue edging into her mouth. She felt weak with lust, desperate for a full, open-mouthed kiss, but something was holding her back.

Miranda had two fingers inside her wet pussy now, her thumb rubbing her stiff clit persistently. Helene could feel the unmistakably warmth of an orgasm growing in her loins.

Helene rested her head against Miranda, lost in the intensity of an approaching climax. She looked over at Michaels, lying recumbant in the chair, his trousers down on the floor, his cock big and stiff, he was masturbating at the sight of the two teenage girls making love in front of him.

Miranda pulled her fingers from Helene, kissed her fingertips, ran them along Helene's lips.

Obediently, she opened her mouth, feeling the fingers along her tongue, tasting her own pussy juice.

She laughed: "you've got to make me cum now!"

Michaels said, desperately, "eat her, eat her cunt!"

Miranda turned to him: "you'd like that, would you? Two young girls fulfilling your fantasies? Give you something to wank about for the rest of your life. Well," she said, "I'm going to do that, I'm going to go down on her - two slutty schoolgirls in your catholic school fantasy, dripping with cum and pussy juice - but I'm going to do it because I love it when she cums and I can taste and feel and smell her orgasm. But," she pointed at his cock, "you leave that alone. Just watch."

Miranda sunk between Helene's legs, kissing her spunk flavoured tummy, licking her hairless mound clean.

Helene's clitoris was hard and proud of her cunt. Miranda settled her mouth around it, feeling her girlfriend grow against her tongue. Miranda licked her with long, steady licks, and almost immediately felt Helene's hands on her head, encouraging her on, she felt Helene's thighs tighten against her head, she tasted fresh, warm cunt juice on her tongue, felt it on her lips and her chin.

Helene was breathing fast and deep: Miranda started to move her head, so as to emphasise her tongue movements. Helene groaned, loudly.

"Oh Miranda, I love your tongue on me, I love your lips on me, please make me cum, make me cum, make me cum."

Her noises were almost animal in their intensity, half whimpering, half moaning, her naked body was moving with every lick of her girlfriend's tongue.

"I'm cumming Miranda, don't stop darling, I'm cumming."

Helene cried out with intensity and the orgasm broke, flooding through her legs and her stomach, her chest and her cunt. She pulled Miranda's dark hair, forced her to rise from between her legs, and at last kissed her. Their mouths fully open, devouring each other, sharing complete passion, total lust. Helene was desperate to taste herself on her friend's mouth, was filled with a desire to taste her, to make her cum as she had done.

Michaels was panting in the chair. Only by the strongest willpower had he managed to not make himself cum. His hands were gripping the arms of his chair wildly. He didn't know what to do, he wanted to fuck both the girls, he wanted their cunts and their mouths and the arses. Michaels was blind with lust. He watched the two girls kissing each other, hopelessly trying to memorize each second for the rest of his life.

When they finally broke apart, the brunette had to fight to keep the blonde's hands out of her pyjama bottoms. Michaels knew he had never seen so much lust.

The brunette kicked his feet.

"What are we going to do with that, Helene?" she said, looking at his cock, "can't be anything left in that, not after all that cum he left on you."

She addressed Michaels, "did you see her rubbing your spunk into her titties? Dirty slut, isn't she," she added almost conversationally.

Helene said: "do you think he can cum again?"

She looked hopeful, Michaels thought.

Miranda said: "he's a teacher, he should tell us a story."

She squatted on the floor in front of him, pulling the naked Helene to the ground.

"Tell us a story, sir," she said.

Michaels eyed them suspiciously. His cock was groaning with frustration, and here they were casually discussing whether he could orgasm again.

"A story?"

He felt lost, "sure, why not..."

His mind struggled to come up with something from his childhood.

"Once upon a time, there was a beautiful princess, who lived in a tower..."

Helene yawned.

Miranda said: "bored now".

Helene said: "does this story have any sex? Does she get fucked by several handsome princes, all at the same time?"

Michaels said: "well..."

Miranda said: "I know, tell us the story of the two naughty schoolgirls, and the horny teacher who's been videoing everyone on the school, and who is going to do exactly what the two naughty schoolgirls want, or else Mr Plod will come down here with his handcuffs, and take you away in the van."

Michaels said cautiously: "remind me how that story goes?"

Helene said: "well, it's happily ever after, because the two girls get whatever they need for their last year at school, and the horny teacher gets a lot of very dirty sex."

Michaels said: "I like that story, how does it start?"

Miranda said: "we're on page two, now. The two naughty schoolgirls are going to see if they can make him cum again."

Michaels felt his belly tighten, his cock stiffen and visibily jerk.

Helene said: "we'll play pass the parcel, I'll take a turn, and my friend will take her turn, and the winner..."

She looked at Miranda.

Miranda smiled: "the winner will get a lovely mouthful of hot spunk to swallow..."

Michaels could feel the sweat prickling on his stomach.

"Well," he said, with an attempt at humour, "who's first, the blonde team or brunette team?"

Helene said: "heads is mine."

She lent forward, Michaels could feel her breath on his cock. He looked down, her tongue was out, she was pretending to lick his shaft. He gripped the chair arms desperately. Her mouth was almost on him, her blue eyes fixed on his. As she rose to the top of his cock, she opened her mouth wide, and Michaels saw his cock disappearing in to her mouth. He felt the heat of her mouth, and when her lips closed on him, they both thought that was the moment. Michaels had to will himself to wait on, not ejaculate inside her soft, innocent mouth.

Miranda said: "my turn, greedy."

Helene moved to one side, looking sulky.

Miranda gripped Michaels' cock with her hand, pulling the skin down, making the bulbous end go a violent red. She looked up at Michaels. "Something tells me," she said, "that you'd like to ...."

She thought for a moment.

"Oooh, watch the cum drip from my pussy and slide down my legs to my stockings..."

Michaels thought: "sure, sure, whatever... yes, I'd love to see that..."

But he said: "I want to cum on your titties, I want to suck them until they're hard and cover them in spunk."

He nearly lost it then, Miranda could see the tip of his cock open for a moment, and she prepared herself for a hot gush of cum over her face.

Miranda said to Helene: "I don't think this is a job for one girl."

She took Helene's hand and pulled her nearer.

"Let's both give it a go."

The two teenage schoolgirls knelt in front of Michaels, licking his cock like it was a lollypop. Up and down, they went, sometimes meeting each others mouths and half kissing, tasting the teacher's cock on their mouths. Michaels took his hands from the chair arms, and cupped each girls' head. They were wanking him now, wanking him with their lips around his cock. The moment was coming, Michaels could feel the cum gathering inside him, could feel the urgency.

He groaned: "I'm cumming, girls, I'm cumming."

In an instant, both girls were on the end of his cock, slipping it out of each others mouths, taking it in turns to swallow it deep inside their mouths, to suck the cum from his balls.

It was Miranda who won: she had just taken his cock in her mouth, when, with a desperate jerk, Michaels' balls finally exploded.

She had a moment's notice before she felt her mouth suddenly fill with hot, salty cum. Michaels was holding her down, grinding his hips against her mouth, her lips, her teeth. She tried to swallow him, but the spunk was coming so fast, she could feel herself choking.

Miranda stood, turning her head, getting ready to spit the hot cum from her mouth but Helene pulled her close, put her face next to hers, opened her mouth over Miranda's.

Miranda thought, "she is such a dirty slut, what have I done?" but she opened her mouth, felt Helene's tongue inside her, sweeping her clean of the spunk. Helene swallowed, a laugh playing on her face.

The two girls kissed, holding each other, and then Miranda, suddenly overwhelmed, rested her head Helene's shoulder, shuddering with pleasure.

"I can't believe you did that," she whispered.

Helene laughed, "neither can I. I'd do anything with you, anything."

She stood up, looking suddenly fierce, "it's true, Miranda, I can do anything as long as I've got you."

They kissed again, filled with joy.

Michaels looked up at the two kissing teenagers. He thought: "Jesus, what have I done..."

12