Schoolgirls of St. Cats 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had a shave this morning so I'm nice and smooth, Lisa."

"Now you miss."

Helene's voice was muffled between Lisa's legs.

"Right."

Miss Baker climbed down onto the floor, feeling too old for such athleticism. Still, the sofa made it easier, giving support to her leg. She felt Miranda's hands on her thigh, the schoolgirl's breath on her wet pussy. The teacher inched closer, wriggling across the floor to Helene's exposed lips. Miranda was right: the girl was completely hairless, with a truly beautiful cunt. Helene's pink lips were just visible, her clitoris a discreet and well-defined mound.

The teacher gasped: feeling her pussy opened, and a finger -- or was it two -- sliding deeply inside her. Miranda wasn't mucking around, she could feel herself being opened by the teenager's expert fingers.

The older woman cupped Helene's small bum firmly, pulling herself on to the teenager's smooth pussy. Miss Baker licked the area where the pubes should be, surprised to find the area soft and velvety.

"This is quite nice," she thought to herself, "I might give it a go..."

The teacher licked the blonde schoolgirl with long, languorous licks along the front of her pussy, along the inner crease, to the cleft of her bum. Almost immediately she felt Helene respond, her body tensing, then relaxing with each lick.

"Long and slow," she thought to herself, tasting the teenager's excitement deep in her mouth, "let's get her on the edge and someone else can make breakfast!"

Miss Baker raised her leg a little further. She could feel Miranda's fingers inside her, penetrating her slow and rhythmically. The older woman could tell that Miranda was making her very, very wet indeed: her pussy felt full of fingers, and yet firm and smooth -- almost as if she was being fucked with a toys. Now, Miranda was pulling her fingers out, rubbing the woman's juices in between her legs, spreading them along her crack towards her bum.

The teacher licked Helene's clitoris, feeling the blonde girl's body shudder with pleasure. She knew neither of them would last long: Miranda's fingertips were now circling her bum hole, sliding on her pussy juice. Miss Baker knew that her orgasm was quite beyond her control now: she was in the hands of an expert, and just being played with. She opened her mouth, sucking the teenager's bald pussy into her lipsticked mouth, feeling the pressure on her bum increase.

And there is was: Miranda's finger slid smoothly inside her arse, her tongue pressing down on her hard clitoris simultaneously. Miss Baker couldn't cry out: she had to make Helene cum too -- and the girl was on the edge. Her pink pussy lips were parted, wet with juices, the teacher's face pressed hard against her: sucking and licking, urging the schoolgirl to climax. She knew from the way the girl was rocking her slim hips that it was only a matter of seconds. The older woman tightened her grip on the teenager's bum, penetrating her pussy with her tongue, swallowing a mouthful of schoolgirl's pussy juice, frantically licking her clitoris.

The temptation to lift her head was almost overwhelming. Whatever Miranda was doing was so powerful, so sexy, the teacher was almost over-stimulated. The orgasm drove through her pussy, rippling through her body like a powerful wave -- only the knowledge that Helene, too, was cumming made her keep her head in place. The blonde tasted differently now, the pussy juice was thicker and faster, richer. The teacher could feel Helene trying to burst away from her mouth, and she pulled her arse closer and tighter with all her strength.

With each wave of her climax, the older woman tensed up, her leg slipping from the sofa, lying along Miranda's sweaty body. Now Helene was satisfied, Miss Baker let her mouth fall from the blonde's pussy -- but she couldn't let go of her bum, she pulled herself closer, feeling Helene's wet cunt pressed into her face, moaning with pleasure -- it rose like an animal scream from the centre of her body, she couldn't stop her body from vibrating. As the climax burst, Catherine slumped back, an explosion of involuntary laughter making her shake.

Somewhere in the room, someone else was cumming. Miss Baker thought it sounded like Lisa: the short grunts were becoming a familiar sound to the older woman. She lay quietly, her head resting on Helene's slim thighs, savouring the flavours in her mouth and the remnants of the orgasm lapping her body.

Lisa had cum now, but Miss Baker, looking across the rug could see her furiously licking Miranda. The brunette was holding one leg up, her other hand near her clitoris, making it prominent for the Japanese schoolgirl's tongue.

With a sudden shout, Miranda opened her mouth and groaned loudly.

"Yes, I'm cumming now, oh thank you, thank you..."

Even as Miss Baker looked, she became aware of bead of sweat erupting on the brunette's forehead.

Miranda panted.

"Oh god, I thought I'd never cum, oh my god that was worth it!"

She struggled onto her side.

"Group hug!"

The three teenage schoolgirls met on the rug, their arms around each other's naked bodies. Lisa and Miranda kissed, then Miranda and Helene. For a moment, Miss Baker felt on the outside: she felt shocked with what she'd just done. Then she caught Lisa's eyes. The ornamental flower on her hair had finally on the floor, but the girl was glowing with happiness.

The teacher joined the sweaty, naked teenagers, her arms around Helene and Miranda, their bodies pressed against each other, kissing and touching and laughing.

Lisa kissed Miss Baker on the side of the mouth, the spicy smell of mingled pussy juice hanging in the air.

"Later, miss?"

Catherine Baker laughed. Her legs were wobbly, her heart was pounding.

"Tomorrow, Miss Kwo. After Miranda has made breakfast."

12