Schoolies Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd already got me aroused before he jumped me, I will freely admit. Now that he was doing the deed my arousal just kept growing, excitement burning through me. I wasn't a virgin, having had a few interesting sessions before this (and one dreadful one from an idiot who very quickly became my ex), and in the past I had found I was rather noisy at times. This proved to be one of those times.

I became very vocal as he took me and my choice of expression would have shocked me in any other situation. I sensed that Roger was rather amused by it, and he was egging me on, both verbally and physically, drilling in hard.

Towards the end I was in an, "Oh my god," state, knowing that things would shortly be finishing off with a big bang. So, as you can imagine, I expressed a certain feeling of disappointment when he suddenly pulled out, leaving me hovering on the brink of my climax.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I shrieked. "You can't stop now."

He laughed and rolled me over onto my back. Then he was hovering above me, his cock not quite touching me.

"Ready?" he asked, smiling.

I'm not sure what I said, but I know it wasn't polite. His smile just got wider and then he was plunging down into me. There was no way I was going to let him pull that trick a second time. My legs came up and wrapped around him, holding tight and there was no way I was going to relax them until I was satisfied.

It didn't take long after that. He drove in hard and fast, plainly ready to have his own climax, just holding on long enough for me to reach the required point. Mind you, if he hadn't decided to play silly buggers I'd already have reached that point. Not that I was complaining as he did give me his full attention, driving home relentlessly until I just yielded and let my climax have its way.

I just lay there exhausted afterwards. After a while he spoke to me.

"I suppose we'd better check up on your friend," he murmured, and I hastily started tidying up my bikini.

We strolled slowly back to where we'd left Marie and what's-his-name. We'd nearly reached them when Roger said, "Here's Martin now."

Oh, yes, that was his name. He was casually strolling towards us, dressed, I was glad to see. He nodded to me.

"Your friend is where you left her, totally unharmed," he said, smirking as he said it.

I just gave a humph noise and stalked past him, ignoring the men. Marie was still where I'd left her, still naked, and she had a really smug look to her. She smiled when she saw me.

"Oh, wow, is all I can say," she said airily. "How'd you go with your stud?"

"My stud? He's not mine. And what do you mean, how'd I go?"

"I mean what was it like being fucked by him?" she asked, speaking plainly.

"How would I know," I said huffily. "I've only just met the man. Naturally I told him I wasn't going to have sex with him. I do have principles, you know."

"Meaning I don't?" giggled Marie. "Hey, it wasn't my fault. The brute attacked me. What could I do?"

I snorted, and Marie laughed outright.

"I don't know what to do with you," she sighed. "All alone with a honey like that and you told him no? You need help, girl."

I refused to debate the point, merely suggesting that we join the rest of the group.

"Ah well," Marie consoled me. "We've still got a few days left. You're bound to meet him again and who knows what may happen."

12