School's Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave's dick had fully come back to life and was as hard as he had ever know it to be. Amy's show was also affecting Debbie as she had now parted her legs to give Stephanie access to her pussy with her wandering hands. Stephanie's hand was buried between Debbie's legs. Stephanie quickly stood up and knelt on the floor in front of Debbie. Debbie slid forward so she was sitting on the very edge of the chair and then leaned her head back to continue to watch Amy's dance. Stephanie lowered her head to Debbie's pussy and the room was filled with the sound of Stephanie's tongue exploring every part of Debbie's wet pussy.

Amy's attention was mostly caught by the lesbian performance they were witnessing and her dance had become more distracted. After she removed her panties she stopped dancing and silently continued to feel her own breasts and nipples as she watched Stephanie suck Debbie's pussy.

Debbie had closed her eyes and thrown her head back and was lost in the pleasure she was feeling from Stephanie's tongue. She placed her hands on Stephanie's shoulders and began to groan with deep pleasure.

The scene before him was too much and Dave knew he had to do something with his now aching dick. He stood up and approached Amy from behind. As his cock pressed against her ass he put his arms around her and started to massage her breasts. Amy gasped at this and used her hands to guide Dave's hands over her breasts. Although he was now living a fantasy in massaging Amy's naked breasts he knew he had to do something about his hard cock so Dave slowly guided Amy to the floor in front of the couch. Amy knelt on the floor and leaned over the couch so she was still facing Debbie and Stephanie. Dave knelt behind her and guided his dick into her dripping pussy. She groaned quietly and reached one hand behind her and rested it on Dave's hip. Dave gripped her hips firmly and began to thrust into her. His previous fuck that night was going to allow him to control himself a little better this time, so he tried to take his time as best as he could.

Stephanie continued her work on Debbie's pussy and judging by Debbie's groans she wasn't going to be able to take much more. Debbie yelled, "Oh, yes. That's it!" and pulled Stephanie's head into her pussy with both hands. Dave could only see Stephanie's head moving but imagined that her tongue was deeply buried in Debbie's pussy. Debbie came with a shriek and her whole body went limp.

Just as Debbie was cumming Amy starting to thrust herself back on Dave's dick and starting grunting loudly. In wasn't long before she came with a very satisfied moan and Dave felt her pussy twitch and clench his cock as Stephanie's had done a short while earlier. This sensation was more than Dave could take and he closed his eyes and started driving into Amy with renewed force.

The room was filled with the thumping sound of Dave's body slapping into Amy's ass and the wonderfully wet sound of Dave's cock sliding in and out of Amy's pussy. Dave came with a force that equaled his earlier experience with Stephanie. He kept his eyes closed and just enjoying the sensation as he slowed his thrusts into Amy's now sopping wet pussy. When he finished cumming he stayed inside her and just enjoyed the feel of his dick growing soft while still inside her. He began to slowly rub Amy's back and shoulders when his hand suddenly bumped into another hand.

He opened his eyes to see that Amy and Stephanie were now engaged in a very passionate french kiss and Stephanie was rubbing Amy's shoulders. He watched intently as their tongues danced together. He slowly removed himself from Amy and sat back on the couch to watch this new show. Stephanie pulled Amy up onto the couch and continued their passionate embrace. Stephanie broke the embrace and leaned over to suck one of Amy's nipples into her mouth. Dave could see Stephanie's tongue dance across the hard nipple. Her other hand moved to Amy's other breast and she started to squeeze and roll Amy's other nipple between her thumb and index finger. Amy gasped with pleasure and threw her head back. Stephanie continued her work on Amy's breasts until Amy announced it was her turn and pushed Stephanie back into a sitting position on the couch. Amy then lowered her head and returned the favor by sucking and fondling Stephanie's breasts and nipples.

Dave glanced over at Debbie and saw that she was staring intently at the other couple. She had one hand on her pussy and was slowly stroking her breasts with her other hand. She looked over at Dave with a look of complete passion and lust. As they made eye contact Debbie stood up and slowly walked across the room to him. She dropped to her knees in front of Dave and began to stroke his dick with both of her hands. Her hands were quickly covered in the combined juices from Dave, Amy, and Stephanie. Debbie ran one hand under Dave's dick and began to fondle his balls while stroking him with her other hand. Debbie alternated between lowering her head to kiss and suck Dave's semi-hard dick and turning around to watch Amy and Stephanie.

Amy and Stephanie had moved into a 69 position with Amy on top. They were each hungrily eating at the other's pussy and Dave suddenly became very turned on at the thought that they were each tasting his cum from inside the other's pussy. In this night's adventures Dave had yet to actually taste a pussy, and he thought it was time to fix that situation. He stood up from the couch and slowly lowered Debbie onto the floor on her back. He moved between her legs and quickly went to work kissing and licking her pussy. He loved to suck pussy, but he didn't have much experience. Debbie was groaning loudly and grinding her pussy into his mouth so he figured he was doing something right.

He quickly looked up at Debbie and saw that she had her head turned and was staring at Amy and Stephanie. They had again changed positions and Amy was lying on her back on the couch with Stephanie between her legs. Amy's left leg was thrown up over the back of the couch and her right leg was hanging off the couch with her foot on the floor. Stephanie was fucking Amy with her fingers and leaning over and sucking Amy's clit into her mouth. Amy had both hands on her amazingly erect nipples and was squeezing and pulling at them. Amy opened her eyes and looked straight at Debbie as she started to cum. Stephanie quickly removed her fingers and slid her tongue as far as it would go into Amy's pussy. Amy and Debbie stared deeply into each other's eyes and each orgasmed at the same time from the work Stephanie and Dave were doing on their pussies.

After Debbie came she pulled Dave on top of her and said, "Fuck me hard!" Dave didn't need to be asked twice and buried his cock into her pussy. He drove into her so hard that he thought that he might be hurting her, but she continued to urge him to keep fucking her. Dave drove his cock into Debbie until they both had worked up a heavy sweat in the early summer night's heat. He stared at her now sweaty breasts as they bounced back and forth from the force of his thrusts. Finally, he couldn't take anymore and he unloaded a third load of cum into Debbie's waiting pussy. It wasn't as much cum as he shot into the other two earlier, but the sensation Dave felt was as intense as he had ever experienced. Debbie closed her eyes suddenly and came one more time when she felt Dave's cum inside her pussy. He collapsed next to Debbie and they lazily stroked each other's bodies as they turned their attention to watching Amy and Stephanie on the couch.

The pair on the couch had switched places and Amy had her head buried between Stephanie's legs. Stephanie was groaning loudly and obviously enjoying Amy's work. Stephanie's body stiffened and she groaned deeply and loudly as she came all over Amy's busy tongue. After Stephanie's orgasm Amy slid up and lay down next to her on the couch. They kissed deeply as Dave and Debbie did the same on the floor.

It didn't take long for all four of them to fall asleep where they lay. Just before Dave drifted off he thought to himself that this promised to be a great summer.

12