School's Over

Story Info
A fortunate event on the last day of school.
2.6k words
4.53
46.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers

Serendipity, that occasion when something occurs by happy chance rather than by a deliberate effort. It's very nice when it happens to you.

It was the last day of school and I mean the last. I wouldn't be returning to this place ever again. Next year I'd be at university. Most of the student body were already gone, fleeing this place with cries of delight.

I'd have been one of those who had already fled if it hadn't been for a lazy arts master. He hadn't bothered to return our prized artistic artefacts, leaving them locked in the display cabinets. It wasn't until he was reminded that he went to the tremendous effort of unlocking the cabinets and extracting those exhibits belonging to the final year class so we could go and collect them.

I'd had a couple of pieces on display. I thought they were reasonable, the arts master thought they were good, and my mother thought they were works that showed the incipient genius of her beloved son. She absolutely insisted that I turn up to school today to collect them.

As those art pieces were all I had to collect I'd delayed my visit to the school until after lunch. Now I was just strolling along to the art-room where I would carefully stow my loot in a satchel and bear it triumphantly home, where my mother would spend four hours deciding where they should be best displayed.

I grabbed my stuff, wrapped it, and stuck it in my bag. That done I proceeded to review the rest of the artwork left waiting to be collected. Most of it was dross and if it were mine I'd have been too embarrassed to collect it. Denial of all knowledge would have been my preference. There were some very nice pieces, though, a couple of them even better than mine. I picked one up to check out the artist.

"That particular piece is mine," said a very pleasant contralto. "If you damage it then I'll be most displeased."

"Kimberly," I said, smiling with enthusiasm. I liked Kim. Quite a charming young lady who would also be shaking the dust of this school off her shoes. My understanding was that she would be going to an art school next year, and so she should.

"If this little gem is yours then that one there probably is as well," I said, indicating a second piece. "There's nothing else here that comes up to your standards."

"Um, yes, it is," she assented. "Thank you. You're not a bad artist yourself. I've seen your things on display and they're quite good."

"Damned with faint praise," I lamented. "Quite good generally means they're OK but the person saying it knows they can do better. That's why you're the one going to art school while I will be following a career in electronics."

"Humph," she grunted. "You know damn well your stuff is good. You'd probably do even better if you applied yourself to art as a career. You drove Mr Benson crazy with your lackadaisical approach to art."

"What can I say?" I asked with a shrug. "I like electronics and I can do marvellous things with them, and that's without the university course. I can't wait to see what the Uni comes up with."

We continued bantering for a while as Kim wrapped and stowed her art items away.

"I take it that you're totally out of this place now you've collected those? I noticed that you didn't bother wearing the official uniform today. Mrs Fotheringham won't like that."

"You should talk," she said, glancing at my casual attire. "Besides, what's she going to do? Give me lines or a detention? I'd laugh at her and walk away and she knows it."

She had a point. I don't think any teacher has a chance of applying discipline when the culprit can just turn and walk away, never to return.

"I remember when she wanted to check out that all the girls were wearing the approved school panties," I said laughing. "The girls almost rioted at the thought of a panties inspection. Terms like lesbian teachers and sexual harassment were bandied quite freely."

"Ha, I doubt if anyone wore the approved school panties," giggled Kim. "I don't know who approved them but even my grandmother wouldn't wear them. The school board is so far behind the times that it's ludicrous."

"Which begs the question, do you wear the approved panties. Um, apparently not," I murmured. I knew this as I'd lifted up her dress to take a peel.

"Stop that," she giggled, slapping my hand away.

"I'm curious," I told her. "It looked like those panties were made of silk. Mm, definitely feels like silk."

My hand had slipped under her dress again and was stroking the front of those panties, feeling out the material.

"They're not silk," she told me, slapping at my hand. "You stop that."

Slapping at my hand didn't achieve much. I just kept stroking that interesting material.

"Did you know that Ziegfeld had the costumes of his Follies made from silk? He thought the soft rubbing of the silk against the girls' genitals would make their dances slightly more erotic."

"No, I didn't know that. Ah, do you mind moving your hand."

"Um, it is moving," I pointed out. Indeed it was. I was rubbing those panties quite firmly. An interesting pastime from my point of view.

"Off my panties," she said firmly.

"Are you sure?" I asked, and for a second she hesitated but then insisted.

"OK," I said.

She promptly got that look that said I'm relieved that you're doing what I told you to do and disappointed that you're not trying harder.

That look promptly disappeared and her eyes opened wide when my hand slipped under her panties to continue its massage. It wasn't just her panties that were smooth. So was her mons, my fingertips gliding across it, following those curves to see where they led. Quite an interesting place according to my tactile sense.

"I didn't mean do that," she gasped. "Get your hands out of my panties. Ah, don't touch my panties from either side."

I guess she thought that covered it. She found out otherwise when I slid her panties down and out of the way, my hand again starting to rub those interesting places.

"I said stop that," she snapped at me.

"No you didn't. You just said don't touch your panties. I'm nowhere near them. See?"

To make sure she could see I used my free hand to lift the front of her dress, showing that my hand was nowhere near her panties. However, to please her I did move my hand away for a moment, giving me a nice view of female anatomy that's not normally on display.

"Just stop it," she muttered. "Someone may come past."

"Ha!" I exclaimed while my hand returned to those forbidden delights. "Anyone who comes past will probably be running down the corridor, heading for the door out and freedom."

We debated the issue for a minute or so, her insistent that I take my hand away and me insistent that it remain. I found that I had the advantage as she wasn't doing anything to actually make me take my hand away, just insisting that I should.

"I'll tell you what," I said magnanimously. "Seeing you think I'm taking a bit of unfair advantage I'll level the playing field."

I unzipped and placed her hand against my crotch. Her eyes opened wide once more, feeling what was under that cloth. She didn't try to grab it, but neither did she take her hand away.

I continued rubbing and touching, teasing her lips apart and slipping a finger inside her. She was breathing harder and looking rather flushed. She finally moved her hand, slipping it into my open fly and closing over me. She wasn't content to just hold it there, either. She hauled it out into the light, stroking it.

Now it was my turn to start breathing harder and getting flushed. It's all very well being calm, cool, and collected, while you have an erection. It's something else entirely when there is a person attached to that erection, playing with it.

We continued playing, just touching each other, teasing, gently arousing, but that was all we were doing. A little harmless petting, made more exciting, I guess, as we were in a classroom and someone might come along. Unlikely, but they might.

After a few minutes of this we both took a step back by unspoken mutual consent. Kim's dress dropped down to hide her charms where my equipment was now very much on display. Kim looked down at me and then looked me in the eye and smirked. To my surprise sweet little Kim sank down onto one knee and closed her mouth around my cock.

I never knew a mouth could feel so hot. Her tongue and teeth teased me as she kept up a gentle suction. Her head bobbed as her lips moved up and down. I let her go for a while, just enjoying what she was doing. I didn't want to ejaculate right then. I wasn't sure if she'd want me to, either. Finally I took a step back, breaking the contact, and that was a bloody hard thing to do.

Kim looked up at me, surprised, and I indicated she should rise. As soon as she did so I sank down onto one knee and lifted her dress.

Taking advantage of the position I eased her panties further down, nudging her foot to move her legs further apart. One leg slipped out of her panties, leaving then tangled around the other ankle.

"Turn about is only fair," I told her, before pressing my mouth against her mound, my tongue already darting out to start teasing her.

My teeth rasped very lightly against her labia, teasing them. My tongue slipped between them, probing and tasting. A very flexible weapon is a tongue in some circumstances. Kim was clutching at my hair, making funny little noises. Those noises started to come a little louder when I started touching around her clitoris. She gave a slight shriek, jamming one hand across her mouth while hauling on my hair with the other. I think she was indicating I had to stop.

I rose to my feet, moving closer to her. I hitched up her dress, easing forward. She could now feel my erection pressed against her. She was slowly shaking her head.

"You can't," she said in what was little more than whisper. "Really, you can't."

One thing I did know about Kim and that was that she was still a virgin. Surprising, seeing who a few of her boyfriends had been, but I'd felt the evidence when touching her. (At least, those boyfriends probably explained her oral expertise.)

"Are you going to stop me?" I quietly asked.

She blushed fiercely and looked away. Then she shook her head. If I wanted to proceed she'd let me. I think it was a case of both arousal and curiosity. She was eighteen, she'd had boyfriends, and she'd done a reasonable amount of petting to various degrees. Now she was leaving school and wanting one last lesson. Maybe not wanting so much as willing to have it.

I adjusted the position of my cock so it was between her legs, the length of it rubbing against her lips. She squirmed about a little, getting used to the feel of it.

"Lift your leg," I said softly, patting her thigh, and caught it as it came up. Now she was in a better position, more exposed to my seeking cock. I was now just brushing the head of it against her, gently pressing where her inner lips were swollen and protruding.

I pressed a little more firmly, feeling her lips give way, letting me slide past them and into her. I pulled back just a little, feeling her lips promptly close over me and hold me. Then I started moving deeper into her.

I was watching her face and she was watching me. I could see on her face when she registered the fact that my cock was pressing against her hymen, wanting entry. I raised my eyebrows in a query. She blushed slightly and nodded, and I pressed past her hymen, Kim giving a startled squeak as it yielded to me.

From that point on things got steadily better. I kept pressing deeper into her while her hands were clutching hold of my shirt, almost white knuckled she was holding so tight. She was making a surprised sounding 'wow' noise as I pressed in, finishing up with a heart-felt 'oh my god' as my groin finished up rubbing against hers.

I held her tight against me, giving her a chance to adjust to what had happened. When I was happy that she was doing OK I started moving.

"Just press to meet me," I told her. "That's all you have to do."

We moved together quite slowly, just a nice easing in and out. I was pleased to see she'd taken my advice and pushing towards me as I gently thrust back into her. We just kept on that way for a while.

"No, Kim," I told her when she started to move with more urgency. "Don't rush things. Just take it nice and slow, letting it build up inside you. Take it too fast and you'll miss out on half the fun. Just stay with me."

If we rushed too much I was going to explode and her chances of a climax would be nil. Far better to take our time, letting me keep control and letting her excitement build.

After a little while she was almost whimpering. Her body was reacting, telling her there was more than this, suggesting she should hurry up and claim it. A little moan of frustrated need escaped her.

"Terrible, isn't it," I said softly. "Your body is screaming for you to hurry up and I'm forcing you to take it easy. Don't worry. It won't be much longer."

She groaned and tried to push harder against me. By my guestimate she was right on the edge and what I was doing was just easing her over it. Time to give her that extra little kick.

"OK, love, start putting a little more effort into it and we'll see what happens," I told her, driving in more forcefully.

It only took a few vigorous strokes and she found out what happened. She climaxed splendidly, a look of total surprise on her face as it washed through her, while I did my best to unload deep within her.

Kim looked a little stunned afterwards. She hastily straightened up her clothes, producing tissues out of her bag to wipe herself down.

"I can't believe you did that," she muttered. "How the hell did that happen?"

"Very fortuitously, as far as I'm concerned," I told her. "You were absolutely marvellous."

I waited while she picked up her bag and then walked with her as we departed the school.

"Are you terribly busy right now?" I asked her.

"Why?"

"Well, I thought it would only be proper to ask you to drop past my place for a while. You've just been through a traumatic experience. It's only right that I should take the time to check you out and make sure you're OK. You know the sort of thing. Do a detailed examination of your naked body followed by checking to make sure that you can handle me again with no problems. You'll find that things should go a lot easier the second time, but they should also be just as exciting. I feel it's only fair to you for me to demonstrate this."

She gave me a look. How do girls give you such meaningful looks, looks that most emphatically say something but the poor man never knows what?

Still, she was still walking next to me. I suppose that counts for something.

Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers