Schoolteacher's Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John picked up the pace and a low chant began from the nearly 20 college age men ringed around the blonde and the black man who was pummeling her with his love pole. A distinctive sloshing noise was heard with each in-stroke as his dick slid into her well fucked depths.

Jackie felt his scrotum contact her ass cheeks with each inward thrust and felt them clinging wetly to her bottom as he withdrew that hard-as-steel ebony rod. He had hooked his arms under her knees and was burying his full length into her as he twirled each nipple between the thumb and forefinger of each of his huge hands.

The crowd around her jockeyed for position so they could watch her white pussy swallow his massive log each time he stoked her love furnace. They were in awe of her ability to accept that huge piece of cock as it exposed itself each time before being buried ball deep into her cum coated quim.

Big John slogged himself in and out of that forty-something schoolteacher like he'd never have another piece of ass in his life. His hips pistoned that slippery pole into and out of her like a machine set on warp drive. Sweat poured off of his dark face and dripped wetly onto her chest as she flailed her head from side to side as she accepted the thrusting again and again.

"Okay, baby. Grand finale time," John grunted as he lengthened and quickened his stroke signaling the verge of his climax. "Here it comes, here it comes, uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh." He stabbed into her once twice and then buried that fat, black rod deep inside her.

Jackie could feel his cock pulsing in her vagina as he shot stream after stream of cum into her hot cave.

Jason quickly took charge and ushered his ogling frat brothers out of the room. Many were resistant as the wanted to see Big John's "Big John" slide from the blonde's well-fucked hole.

Big John looked down into the blondes' blue eyes, "Baby, you are some kind of woman. Let's get you cleaned up." The huge black man handed her the terry robe she had been given earlier and slipped it over her arms and shoulders as she sat on the table with his softening member still inside her.

"It'll be easier to walk if you take that thing out of me," she chuckled.

"Oh, yeah. Johnny likes it in there. He wants to stay....but all great things must come to an end." He withdrew his slightly deflated member as a river of silver goo spilled out of her, onto the table and spread wetly onto her ass where it met the table. His large, black member was covered in silvery ooze as it hung half-erect still pointing at the well used crevice between Jackie's thighs.

"Damn, I've done a few of these in my lifetime but I've never had any quite as hot as you", John cooed as he helped her slide off the table. Jackie had been feeling bad about her aging body, her widening hips and he general effects of gravity and time on her body. The large black man's comments pleased her in a base sort of way. She was still able to arouse men, young men, and several of them, even after several others had used her.

"Let's get you someplace more private," Jason, who the blonde schoolteacher had all but forgotten about, said. "He ushered her by an elbow to a well lit flight of stairs that descended downward.

"My clothes, I need to get my clothes," she protested about halfway down the stairs.

"Uh, well, you see," Jason explained, "they sort of got used for cleaning up. You wouldn't want to be seen in them right now. Uh, uh... Some of the guys cleaned off on them and used them to mop up the floor and tabletop. Sorry, someone is washing them up right now and will have them back to you soon.

Jackie was pissed. "Little fuckers, probably used my panties to wipe their cocks off after they had dumped their loads in me."

Jason led her to an ominous looking door with a keypad entry system and punched in a couple of numbers and he swung the door open after the latch electronically unlocked. "Our landlady likes to have some of the guys over sometimes, but only at her discretion so she keeps things sort of secure. She has a nice bath facility that will be totally private you can clean up in, shower, bath...whatever you feel like and then I can call you a cab and you can go out her private entrance."

"My aren't we the gentleman," she thought to herself. "A pack of men just gang banged me and stood around ogling me as that huge black man rammed his beast into me and now he's going to let me leave from a private entrance."

The tunnel must have run under ground for nearly a block. The corridor was well lit and the carpeted surface absorbed the sound as Jason sweet-talked his friends' recent focus of penile pleasure. They approached another door identical to the one they had just entered and the door swung open automatically when the motion sensor detected the to in the area in front of the door

The door swung open into a large Roman bath type area. A large whirlpool bubbled at its center. The pale blue and white tiled floor, walls and pillars gave every indication that a Roman orgy could have taken place there only minutes before.

"This is our land ladies orgy room. She selects guys from the house to make "rent" payments every so often so they come over and work off our house payments. Here, here's her bathroom facility. I think you'll find what you need her to clean up. I'll wait for you out in the whirlpool. Take your time."

The room was exquisite. Gray tile on the walls and floor, a toilet and a bidet, a shower in a huge stall with multiple heads, two sinks, and full size mirrors over the sink counter. Huge, fluffy towels hung on racks in all parts of the room. The lighting was bright as Jackie slipped off the canvas shoes she had worn throughout the entire episode and set them and the socks on the floor under the sink counter. She slid the robe off her shoulders and looked at herself in the mirrors.

Her eyes were first drawn to the copious amount of secretion that had again run out of her nether orifice and ran in rivulets down the inside of her thighs. Gravity seemed to have had its effect on the sperm that filled her womb and vagina. She spent only a moment looking at her drooping breasts and the other self-perceived flaws of her nearly 50ish body. "Why would all those guys want to hump me?"

She used the toilet and bidet to clean the lion's share of the sex cream off her body. A small cabinet held a selection of self-applicator douches so she helped herself to one of them as well to try to rid her depths of all that semen. Her pussy lips were sore from all of the thrusting she had absorbed and her inner thighs and pubic mound felt bruised as well from the slapping assault by the groins of all those young, male bodies.

She looked at the digital controls for the shower and touched the temperature and force of the water she wanted and then stepped into the chamber with water cascading over her from all directions. She found as she moved that the showerheads seemed to move with her. She backed into a corner and found a seat that allowed her to recline while the water jets stimulated her skin.

She ran her hands up and down the length of her body and held her sex folds open to the water running over her body. She stood and touched the off button on the shower controls inside the booth and the water instantly stopped. She reached for one of the oversized towels on the rack immediately outside the stall and began dabbing the water from her skin.

She emerged from the bathroom with the towel wrapped around her body and found Jason sitting half submerged in the whirlpool bath in the middle of the room. "Come here and I'll give you a rubdown," he cooed to her. She walked to the edge of the pool and descended the steps that dropped into the water and self-consciously dropped the towel on the way to the young man.

He directed her to an underwater bench, more of a pedestal anyway that she found conformed perfectly to her seat. He lubed his hands with some sort of massage oil and began working on her neck and shoulders. The pressure of his hands felt wonderful and the churning water around her made her relax. His hands slid over and around her with skill; he knew how and where to touch her.

He eased her from her seated position and silently led her to another part of the pool and directed her to lie face down. She had missed this feature of the pool. The contour allowed room for her breasts and even though it was made out of tile, provided a comfortable position with about half of her body out of the water. The water jets located along the sides of the area streamed water over her body, as though she were a stone in a stream.

Jason again plied his hands to her body and worked her from the nape of her neck to the balls of her feet. His hands coursed freely over her body like he had known her for years rather than the few hours of actual time.

"How, many," she asked.

"How many what," he replied in feigned ignorance.

"You know....how many were there...?

"Oh, these parties are hard to tell, two maybe three hundred...."

"No," she protested, her voice showing her anxiety, "how many, you know, how many fucked me?"

"Oh, that," he said still playing Mr. Innocent as his hand ran up over her upturned ass and back down. "Not sure," he lied, "these things just sort of have a way of happening."

She doubted that he didn't know; especially since Big John's appearance had seemed to be quite planned out.

"I'd better be going," she said as she started to rise to a seated position. Just as the top half of her body cleared the bubbling water the tunnel door opened and a male figure appeared. She quickly ducked into the churning water to hide herself. Jason remained standing. "Her are your clothes, ma'am, er, Jackie." She recognized the other man as Peter, the young black man who was such a good dancer, and lover she found herself thinking.

"I'm sorry but the blouse and your underwear sort of disappeared," he lied. He knew full well that the blouse was purposefully discarded and that the bra and panties were going on the wall of their trophy room along with a Polaroid of her being drilled by one of her many lovers that night. It had been a long-standing tradition of the house to display the undergarments and a photo of any woman who had been seduced into a gang sex scene with the brothers. Her bra and panties where furled there on a wall of a secure room and the photo was pinned on top of the crotch of her panties.

"I found some new panties and a T-shirt upstairs but that's the best I can do," Peter said in mock sincerity.

Jackie could see that he wasn't going to leave so walked out of the pool up the steps and retrieved the towel in route as much to cover her self as to dry off.

The panties were a black satin and had "I lost my panties at a house party" printed on the front of the panel in read letters. She had little choice but to pull them on. Her skirt had been washed and dried but was still damp in the waistband. The T-shirt was oversized and she quickly pulled it on over her head to cover herself. "The effect of the alcohol must be wearing off," she thought to herself because she was suddenly self-conscious of her nudity.

She didn't even look in the mirror at what the text was saying on the shirt but she asked if they would call her a cab. "Already done and waiting at the curb. Fare is already paid to anywhere in the city."

The two young men escorted her up a set of stairs and down a hallway to a door that opened onto the street. They walked her to the cab and opened the door for her. "Thanks Jackie," they said almost in unison as she slid into the back seat of the cab. She wondered what had gotten into her all the way to the motel. On one level she felt great having appealed to all those young men and having gotten them excited enough to have sex with her and to ejaculate into her and on a more commonsense level she was ashamed of herself for her slutty behavior.

She walked through the entrance of the motel and to her room. Her roommate was already in bed so she quietly let herself into the bathroom to take another shower. She felt some more cream oozing out of her sex crevice.

As soon as she turned on the light in the bathroom and saw the message on the front of the shirt she instantly felt her stomach churn. The message emblazoned in red letters on the navy blue T-shirt said in quotation marks, "I participated in a 21 gun salute at the ____house."

"That little fucker knew just how many of them had been in me," she said out loud to herself. She turned around and found a number of graphics on the back of the shirt. She quickly pulled it off over her head and stood there topless as she looked at the handwritten names scrawled on each numbered replica of a rifle and bayonet. "Jason, #1; Peter, #2, Seth; #3........Big John, #21."

She pulled off the skirt and panties and threw them in the trash and spent about an hour in a scalding hot shower trying to wash off her shame and disgust. The bedside clock said 2:07. Her flight out was at 9:00. Only 5 hours until she could leave this behind her.

She slept soundly for what was left of that night. Her body had never experienced the sort of gutwrenching work from orgasm after orgasm. She was awakened at 6:30 by the alarm Tracy, her roommate had set.

Jackie's first thought was of her aching head, hung over; and then of the ache in her groin. All the events of last evening came flooding back. She opened her eyes to see Tracy getting out of bed wearing her T-shirt! She thought she had put it in the trash. She was too shocked to even say anything as she tried to focus her eyes.

As Tracy stood and headed to the bathroom the first thing she noticed was the huge wet spot on the tail of the T-shirt...and then focused on the names on the back ...the names on the back of her shirt were different!

Tracy emerged from the bathroom only seconds later holding Jackie's shirt out in front of her. "You, too," she asked already knowing what the answer was before Jackie had time to respond. "Those little fuckers," she hissed.

"Yeah, I guess they really were, weren't they?" They'd have lots to talk about on the way to the airport.

12