Scorned wife plus hubby & his brother.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David though...he was quickly forgetting about his brother as his tongue moved against Lisa's, his hands holding her hips as she quickly aroused him again. "Sure thing babe," he said as he unbuttoned his shirt and tore off his tie, getting naked with an eager look on his face.

With both men now nude and under her control, she stripped herself, shedding the slinky black dress and belt, standing topless in just a pair of baby blue panties. Hands on hips she looked between them, thinking of her next move. Nodding to herself, she slowly pushed her panties down and off her long legs, bending at the waist, ass facing David, sitting on the couch again.

Balling her panties in one hand, she walked to her husband and said, "Open your mouth now, cheater." His confused eyes met hers but he obliged. Quickly, Lisa stuffed the panties into his mouth, fragrant with her juices. "This will keep you quiet while I explain."

David's mind had already figured it out...and his body had too, as was apparent by his stiff cock. He let a hand drift to his balls, slowly playing with them as he watched Lisa flash him the back of her pussy as she bent over. He tried to feel sorrow for his brother...but at this moment, it was not happening. He grinned as his brother took her panties in his mouth and stared at her perfect tits, awaiting the words that both David and Ollie knew were going to be coming from her perfect cock sucking lips.

"As I said, I don't plan to leave. This is my house and these are my things. I do plan, however, to redeem myself. And to do so, I plan to fuck your brother until I think we are even. Then and only then, cheater, will you be allowed to resume your duties... the HONOR of being my husband. If you disagree, or have questions, I don't care."

With that, she moved to the couch, standing in front of David, one leg up on the couch, hands on her hips. "Want to touch me, David?" she asked, staring down at him with a big smile.

Ollie stared in horror as his brother nodded emphatically in the affirmative and then reached his hand out to slide up his wife's leg. Slowly it traveled over her long smooth leg, from her toned calf, over her bent knee, and down the inside of her thigh. "I've always wanted to touch you Lisa...always wanted to...feel your warmth," David said as he smiled back and slid his hand between her legs and teasingly fluttered his fingers over her mound, which he soon felt was already moist and hot.

"Mmm, well now you get to as much as you want," she replied with a sultry voice. She lay herself down on the end of the long leather sectional couch, in plain view of her gagged husband, smiling at the look of despair on his face. His hands had stopped washing his body, hanging limply with the loofah in one. Slipping one long leg up on the back of the couch, she said, "Taste me then."

Her eyes moved to Ollie, meeting his shocked gaze. "You already know how I taste, don't you? See how wet those panties in your mouth are? Your brother's big cock got me that way, darling. He is soooo big and fat and hard. I nearly came sucking him off, did you know that?"

"With pleasure Lisa," David replied as he laid down on the couch, his face going down between her thighs. Her words to his brother turned him on even more...hoping that they were true in regards to him. As wet as her pussy was...it seemed to be the truth. He put her leg up over his right shoulder as he moved in, his tongue sticking out as far as he could, slowly coming in contact with the base of her folds, an intense wave of sweet juices filling his senses as his tongue traveled up her pussy, slightly flicking along the way, teasing on his way to her clit.

He used his other hand to rub against her wet folds, further teasing her pussy while his tongue now rested at her click, lapping and licking at her sweet nectar. He turned an evil smile towards his brother...a thought to please Lisa more entering his mind. "God, your wife tastes divine, Ollie. So nice of you to share," he grinned before returning to work on Lisa.

All but cackling in delight, Lisa smiled down at David, looking highly approving. "Much better than that fat cow he's been sinking his little pecker into, don't you agree?" She looked over at Ollie and said, "I see you can't even follow fucking directions, can you?"

She sighed, shaking her head, wiggling under David's clever tongue. "Get over here, useless one, and watch instead." She looked back to David, slipping a hand into his hair, pulling his face firmly to her cunt. "There you go. Mmm, drink all the sweetness I have for you."

Ollie crawled his way over, tears rimming his red eyes, but he did as he was told. On his knees next to the couch, he watched as his brother's tongue lapped at the cunt of his wife of five years, tasting the sweet sweet pussy that had been his alone for all that time, the sweetest he ever had. And despite that...he had cheated on her, and even now he still wasn't quite sure why. David's eyes turned to regard his brother every-so-often as his finger slid inside of his sister-in-law, working deep into her as he let his head be controlled by her hand, his tongue her tool for self pleasure.

She moaned loudly, getting more and more into the expert tongue lashing she was receiving by her brother-in-law. One hand moved to Ollie's shoulder, digging her nails into his skin as she writhed and squirmed, adding insult to injury with the contact. "Fuck, yes," she groaned. "Suck that sweet pussy, baby!"

She stared into Ollie's eyes, watching the pain as he looked between them. David was doing an amazing job and Lisa was shocked to feel herself on the verge of orgasm, gasping and panting. "Harder," she said quickly. "Don't you fucking stop 'cause you are about to get a nice, long drink!"

"Cum in my mouth you dirty little girl," David begged between licks, his tongue moving faster as she neared her orgasm.

Ollie looked on in shock, his mouth unable to fully close because of the wet panties in his mouth. He wanted to shut his eyes, but he couldn't...they were glued to the scene unfolding before him, and he also knew he would only be made to endure worse if he she caught him looking away.

David grinned at his brother as he delivered the final flicks of his tongue that he knew would send his subject over the edge into an orgasm, showing her some of his own tricks as well. She wasn't the only expert at oral.

Lisa shuddered roughly and threw her head back, crying out as she reached the first of many orgasms she anticipated. Her legs clenched around David's head, holding him tight as she bucked and fucked his face, spurting out her sweet juice all over him.

A part of her mind kept up with Ollie, watching the way he stared enraptured at the scene taking place a few feet from him, eyes wide and unblinking. "Stand up," she growled at him, reaching out to pluck her panties from his mouth. She shook as an aftershock hit her, making her tremble and groan once more.

David felt her legs clamp on his head, holding his face inside of her pussy for the wet ride that followed, coating his nose and mouth with her juicy and delicious cum. His tongue continued to work the best he was able to with her motions, driving her along as he tasted her sweet nectar.

When she finally released him, he sat back, up on his heels, watching as she plucked her panties from Ollie's mouth and commanded him to rise...which he promptly did.

Lisa looked up at her husband as he stood, taking note of the erection bobbing just before her face. With a smirk, she laid back contentedly on the couch, the aroma of her arousal filling the air. "Well, then. Seems you can still get that thing up for me, though I guess it's not only for me, eh?"

Laughing cruelly, she sat up on the couch, looking over at David, pleased to see the larger, more impressive cock waiting for her. "But lookie at what I have, Ollie. She took his hand and guided him over to his brother. "Isn't that the hottest thing you've ever seen?" she said, nuzzling against his ear, snickering.

Ollie looked down in shame, not only at his brothers hard throbbing cock...but the fact that she was right. His cock was rigid and hard...from watching his brother cause his wife to cum! He felt his cock jump at his wife's touch, her nuzzling at his ear. "Yes.....yes it is honey," he muttered under his breath ashamedly, his eyes downcast towards the floor.

"Well, that's a start in the right direction, anyway!" Lisa grinned and said, "But now, it's time for me to feel just how good this big thing is going to be when I am on top of it." With that, she released her husband and turned to David. She positioned him on the couch, legs spread wide, cock standing straight up, begging to be ridden.

Turning to her husband, she pushed him to his knees, kneeling between his brother's outstretched legs. Without another word, Lisa climbed up on the couch, her ass to David, facing her husband. Lowering herself carefully, one hand on the back of the couch to hold her up, she slid her drooling pussy down onto her brother-in-law's fat cock, groaning loudly as each inch stretched her open, more and more. Finally all the way down, that taboo prick hilted in her twitching pussy, Lisa tucked her feet against David's hips, leaning her back against his chest, off to one side so he could see down her body to his brother's shocked face.

David summoned up all his willpower to not just drive his cock hard up inside of his sister-in-law the minute he felt her moist lips touch his cock head. She felt so warm and inviting and he wanted to fuck the shit out of her right then and there, but he knew she wanted to be in control...she wanted to set the pace for her husband's humiliation, and he didn't want to rush it.

Feeling her slender body press against his, he looked down over her frame, past her ample tits with their hard perky nipples, and looked into Ollie's eyes. He couldn't help but grin and smile at the look on his face as he saw his wife impale herself on his cock in front of him...and he wanted to rub it in some more. "Holy shit your wife feels amazing! Still tight as hell...no wonder after fucking that small cock!," he teased, but more honestly, told the truth. "If you are lucky....maybe she will let you lick her pussy while I am fucking it brother. Maybe you could learn how to please her like a real man even?"

Lisa laughed as she rode that fat cock inside of her, grinding her hips in slow circles, driving them both higher with the delicious friction created by her movements. "I have an even better idea," she said, reaching out for Ollie's head, drawing him close.

"Tell me what you see, whore," she demanded. "Look very close and tell me what's happening." She lifted a hand to her chest, pinching hard on one nipple, moaning in pleasure, rolling her hips on David, inches from her darling husband's face.

David's hips started to rock in motion with Lisa's hips, his cock slowly sliding further in and out of her tight cunt. His girth and length stretched her out with each tiny thrust. Ollie kept his face right where she placed it, his eyes moving only for a moment to watch her pinch her nipple between her fingers before returning to what she demanded he watch. "I...I see you with David's big cock in your pussy...fucking my wife....fucking you Lisa." he said, his voice sounding slightly far away and dreamy.

Pressing him closer, Lisa panted heatedly, loving the fucking she was getting. "Lick my clit, Ollie," she demanded. "Smell and taste your brother's cock in me, watch it close. This is how I deserve to be fucked, and you can't do that, can you, little whore?" She rode on her brother-in-law, bouncing on his prick, stuffing herself full with him. Her tits bounced roughly, aided by her hands.

"Lick her fucking pussy Ollie! Please your wife for once," David chimed in as he watched his brother get his face pulled in closer by his wife. Ollie hesitantly stuck his tongue out. Soon, it was all the way out and pressed against Lisa's bouncing clit, sliding between her wet sweet folds and running along, hitting his brother's cock while she rode it.

David groaned and thrust harder at this accidental contact, though he realized he was getting turned on more despite himself. "Oh god... His tongue feels good doesn't it Lisa?" he groaned into her ear as one hand reached around to squeeze at her tit, pawing it in his big hand as she worked at it's twin.

Panting and twitching, Lisa nodded distractedly. The sensation of the huge prick in her body, combined with the admittedly amazing skills her husband had with that tongue, drove her higher and higher. She stared down at Ollie's face, in awe and more turned on than she'd ever been in her life.

"Lick us both," she rasped, her voice thick with need, eyes dark with lust. Her hand pushed roughly on his head, forcing him to reposition his lips on the slick, slippery base of his big brother's cock. "I want to see you do a good job, slut. Don't let me down!"

"...yes...yes honey," Ollie stammered out as he started to lose his reservations about accidentally touching his brothers cock. He hated to admit it, but it felt good. His tongue moved now more expertly, feeling the slick hard shaft moving against his tongue as it slammed into his wife, then came back out with the taste of her all over it again.

He moved down further, looking up into his wife's eyes as he let his tongue touch his brother's balls, then dart back and forth along the thick rod as he worked his way up to her pussy, moving his tongue in small circles and up and down the entire way. He could hear his brother groan in pleasure...from his wife's pussy and his own tongue at work.

Lisa could barely tear her eyes away from the scene in front of her, shocked into silence, aside from her grunts of pleasure. She watched her husband lick and suckle his big brother's balls, licking up the length of his fat cock to her swollen little clit, nuzzling and sucking at it perfectly.

"God, David... Ollie... This is fucking incredible!" She cried out, bouncing harder on the stiff rod, close to another orgasm. "You hungry, Ollie?" she said heatedly. "You are going to get some sweet cream pie for dessert. What do you think about that, slut?"

Ollie looked up, one of his hands daring to move up and grasp his cock, slowly moving over it as he watched his wife bounce up and down on his brother as he did his best to please them both. "You were always such a good cook honey," he said with a smile before his tongue went back to work. "Ohhhh Lisa...you did not tell me my brother was as skilled with his tongue as I am," David groaned out, slowing his thrust a bit, giving her harder and deeper ones in place of the speed.

The hand gripping her tit moved down across her flat toned stomach to rest at her clit, his fingers massaging and rubbing it as his cock slammed in and out, his length being doubly pleasured. "You going to make my little brother taste my cum again Lisa?"

Her eyes were locked on Ollie, watching as he stroked himself and licked each of them. Her eyes nearly bugged out with lust, lost in the intense circumstances she now found herself in. "So close," she moaned, gasping for air, bouncing hard on David's dick.

The sounds of her sloppy wet pussy, filled over and over rapidly, her grunts and cries of pleasure, filled the air around them. She inhaled deeply, breathing in the mingled pheromones and juices of all three of them. "Gonna cummmmm," she said, "Oh fucking God, I am coming!"

David thrust up hard into Lisa as she came, burying his rod inside of her as her body spasmed, her pussy clenching and releasing his cock in rapid movements.

Ollie continued to work her clit with his tongue, drifting down to tease at David's cock from time to time too, his hand still moving rapidly over his hard shaft. Ollie felt the warm cum oozing down out of her pussy, his tongue tasting the sweet taste, his jealousy and shame of earlier quickly forgotten as he got to taste his wife again...and taste his brother's flesh. "David is right honey....you do taste divine."

Lisa shuddered through another marvelous orgasm, spurting out around the tight seal of David's cock, crying out in pleasure for several long seconds. Finally, she panted, sucking in a lungful of air, trying to still her heart as it slammed in her chest.

She moved forward, pushing Ollie out of the way. Dropping to her knees beside her husband, she stared up into David's eyes. "Come for me, baby," she said, leaving no room for objection. "Come for both of us...."

David stood up quickly, standing for a moment to regain his balance from the pleasure he had just received and stared down at the naked forms of both his brother and sister-in-law, her voice pleading him to cum for her ...and him. "It would be my pleasure to," he grinned as he stood before them. "Go on. I would love to feel you both suck the cum out of my cock."

Lisa moved to the side a little, letting David step into the V shape their bodies made for him. Grabbing her husband's hand, she drew him close, dismissing the look of arousal and fear on his face. "You heard me, whore boy," she snarled. "Lick. Now."

Ollie blinked, mesmerized by the sight of the gleaming cock inches from his face. Moving his eyes to his wife, he moved forward, taking a long slow lick of the shaft, tasting his wife on the unfamiliar texture. Thoughts of incest swirled in his mind, making him feel weak with disgust and dizzy with need, all at once.

He gave in, plunging forward, taking the tip into his lips. Lisa groaned loudly, shoving her hands down to her battered cunt, finger-fucking herself as she watched. Leaning in, she helped, bending down to suck and lick the heavy hanging sack between David's legs, pulling each globe into her mouth.

Without warning, she reached over with the hand not busy with slamming in and out of her sloppy pussy and placed it on Ollie's head, giving him a rapid and sudden shove forward.

"Oh fuck, brother!" David shouted out as he felt his mouth move deeply and suddenly down his length. He was not expecting it at first after his timid licks and work, but then with Lisa's help, he felt a shudder run up his spine, a warning that he would be coming before long if they kept it up.

He gazed into Lisa's eyes, looking down past them after to witness her hand feverishly fucking her cunt as she moaned in pleasure at the sight of her husband sucking off his brother. "Suck your brother's cock Ollie, make him cum for you and your slutty wife."

Lisa allowed no room for refusal, pressing her husband's mouth harder onto David's prick. She watched his eyes go wide and the gagging sounds coming from him as the head found it's way into his throat. "Breathe through your nose," she said through a moan, "and relax your throat. Don't you dare fucking stop, slut. Don't you dare!"

She returned her mouth to the heavy, slowly creeping balls, feeling them lift and get closer to his body, ready for release. Licking wildly, she moved the hand from the back of Ollie's head to her dripping sex, slipping around a little to wet it. Without stopping her worship of his heavy hot sack, she took the wet digit and moved it to David's ass, slipping between his cheeks and up to the first knuckle without hesitation.

The mouth around his cock, the tongue at his balls, the visual stimulation... they were all driving him wild and taking him to the brink of coming, but Lisa's finger up his ass drove him over that brink. "FUCK!" he shouted out, his load releasing the instant her finger slid inside of him, a large burst of cum shooting out into Ollie's unsuspecting mouth as David went rigid, his muscles taut in the ecstasy of orgasm. He felt his knees start to go weak and struggled to stay standing as he felt his cum flow out of him in spurts.

Fingering David's ass roughly, and her own pussy just as hard, Lisa came with him, losing herself in pleasure for the third time that afternoon. She watched and listened as Ollie shook and moaned, gurgling around the throatful of his own brother's hot spunk.