Scout's Honor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,793 Followers

"I owe a lot of this to you, Mr. Landrieu." He looked at Talisha and said, "But I owe most of it to my beautiful mother." He hugged her, kissed her on the cheek and said, "I gotta go. But don't you let Mr. Landrieu get away again, okay?"

"I won't. I promise," she told him as she kissed him goodbye.

When it was just the two of them she said, "I don't know what's proper or not proper anymore, Cory, but I do know how I feel about you."

He took her hands and said, "Me, too."

"So...since we both love each other, I was wondering if you might want to, you know...maybe stay with me."

He kissed her and said, "There's nothing more I'd rather do."

As their long, passionate kiss ended, she said, "And by staying I meant..."

"I understand," he told her.

She took his hand and led her upstairs to her new bedroom. "Not everything's put away yet," she said apologetically.

"We're here together so what else matters?" he asked her.

"Nothing," she said softly. "Nothing else matters. Cory? I just wanted to thank you again for taking such an interest in my son. You have no idea how much that means to me."

"It's all been my pleasure and I want you to meet Amanda."

"Do you think she'll like me?" Talisha asked with real concern.

"I know she will. You see, I told her I'd met someone and that I'd kind of fallen in love with her so when things ended, she was very sad for me. She'll be thrilled to know we're back together."

"Will she care that I'm black?" she asked not wanting to care but unable not to.

"Does Desean care that I'm white?" he said answering her question with a question.

"No," she said softly. "No, he doesn't. And neither do I because I'm in love with you."

He kissed her and as he did, she reached for the buttons on his shirt. She pulled it off and as it fell to the floor, he unzipped her skirt letting it do the same. She stepped out of it and pulled his tee-shirt off exposing his muscled chest. She ran her hands over it and said, "I'd love you no matter what, but this is a very nice little bonus." She smiled at him as he pulled her close and kissed her again.

She reached for his belt buckle and moments later he was standing before in nothing but a pair of socks. Talisha reached for him and said smiling brightly, "Mmmm. This is another very nice bonus and there's nothing little about this one."

She pushed him toward her new king-sized bed and parked him on the edge. "I'm terribly out of practice so I hope this is like riding a bicycle," she said with a grin. She held him with one hand and gently placed the other under his balls and rolled them in her small hand as she parted her lips to take him in her mouth.

As he entered her warm, wet mouth, Landrieu gasped with pleasure. "Is that okay?" she said releasing for a second. The smile on her face told him it was purely rhetorical as she lowered herself back onto his waiting shaft.

"Oh...sshit!" he hissed. Talisha took him deeply gliding up and down over and over keeping her eyes on his as she sucked and licked and pleasured her man. "God, you're beautiful," he told her as he placed his hand behind her head. Her shoulder-length hair fell all around her beautiful face as she continued to taking him in her mouth.

He gently lifted her up signaling it was her turn. He pulled her up onto the bed and laid her on her back. He kissed her then squeezed her large, soft boobs with his hands before lifting her sweater over her head and dropping it on the floor next to them. She raised up letting him unhook her bra which he also quickly discarded before offering her his own mouth over her left nipple. Talisha gasped with pleasure as he took her entire areola into his mouth as his tongue played with her nipple. "Mmmm," she moaned. "That's nice." He switched sides several times before slowly kissing his way below her naval.

As he gently pulled her soft lips apart exposing her swollen nub, she gasped, "No man has ever done...this...for me before." His tongue slowly reached out and pleasured her causing her to tense with pleasure. "Yesss!" she cried softly as his tongue made another slow pass all the way up and down. "Oooo!" she cried again as she pulled him close. "I love that, baby!" she purred as he continued gently and softly teasing her clit.

He pushed harder this time as a finger slid inside her soaking-wet pussy. "Someone is very wet," he teased.

"Someone is very turned on," she moaned as a second finger joined the first. "Oh...my...God!" she cried as his fingers slid in and out as his tongue continued working its magic. "I never even dreamed it could be this good," she moaned.

Landrieu slowly and gently added a third finger. He had no idea how long it had been since his beautiful lover had been with a man, so he was very careful with her. "You okay?" he asked.

"Uh-huh!" she assured him. "That feels so amazingly good, baby," she moaned as he worked his fingers in and out while softly flicking at her clit. This time, when he increased the pressure with his tongue, he pushed hard against her and almost immediately, Talisha's body tensed and shuddered. "Oh...fffuck!!" she cried. "Oh...yes...God,...YES!!" she moaned as she came hard. "It's been so, so long and SO worth waiting for," she said breathing deeply. "I want you inside me, Cory," she told him. "I need to feel you inside me."

He climbed up on top of her and their eyes met. "You are such a handsome man," she said. She smiled and said, "And very talented, too."

He smiled back and kissed her as she reached for him. "Right there, baby," she said was he was lined up.

As he pushed, he saw her eyes close as her arms wrapped around him. Talisha moaned softly as his rock-hard cock filled her. "Oh, yes!" she moaned as he took her deep. "Oh, my God that feels so good," she whispered in his ear. "Fuck me. Please...fuck me."

Cory pulled back then slowly drove it home several times. She was unbelievably tight and she knew just how and when to squeeze him. "You feel so good, honey," he grunted as he took her all the way to the hilt. He pumped several times in a row taking her as deeply as he possibly could causing her to cry out in pleasure.

"Harder, baby," she begged him. "Fuck me harder. Please?"

Landrieu began hammering her over and over and over as Talisha got lost in a sea of long-unfelt feelings and emotions. "Cum inside me. Will you? Please cum inside me!"

He pounded her as hard as his body could deliver and Talisha happily took every stroke wanting more until her body began to shudder again. This time the intensity was overwhelming. Her entire body shook and trembled as Cory's first hot splash landed inside her. The feeling was so intense Talisha squirted for the first time in her life. She wasn't sure what was happening. All she knew was she'd never felt like this during sex before—not even close.

Landrieu had dated squirters before and knew exactly what was happening and it made him happy to know how much she was enjoying making love with him. He tried not to smile when he thought about discovering the large stain on the new mattress, and he managed to keep pounding her until he'd fired off the last salvo leaving him spent and her completely satisfied.

"My Lord you're good at that," she said holding his face in her hands. "White boys can... fuck," she said before she started laughing making Landrieu laugh, too.

She told him she wanted to move out of the large wet area and that's when the subject of squirting came up. "I had no idea I had this special talent," she said kissing him again. "Looks like you um...bring out the best in me."

"I believe I just left my best inside of you," he teased back.

"I think you're right," she told him. "Is there any chance you might be able to make another deposit any time soon?" She reached for him and felt him growing in her hand making her purr with delight. "Ooo! I guess so," she said smiling and pulling him close for another kiss.

After making love again, they both took a shower, changed the sheets, and finally fell asleep around four in the morning. After another round of lovemaking, Landrieu made coffee while Talisha made breakfast.

"I want you to meet my daughter today."

"I'd like that," she told him.

It was Saturday and Landrieu was able to get Amanda from her mother and the three of them spent the rest of the weekend together getting acquainted. Amanda liked Talisha immediately and the feelings were mutual. They helped one another make dinner and all of them watched a movie together later than evening.

"My dad was so sad after you broke up. I'm really glad you're back together," she told Talisha before going to bed.

"So am I, sweetheart. I love your father very much."

"Me, too," she said looking over at her father. "Well, most of the time, anyway." She hugged them both goodnight and gave her father a kiss as he walked her to her room. "I'm happy for you, Daddy," she told him. "I really like her."

"Me, too, honey. In fact, I love her very much."

"Dad? Are you going to marry her?"

"Would that be okay with you if I did?"

"Sure. If you love her, I want you to be happy."

A month later, Landrieu proposed to her after a romantic dinner and Talisha said yes. Three months later, they were married in a small ceremony at a very old, quaint little church. Landrieu hadn't mentioned his money to her until he proposed and he has glad it hadn't made any difference. "I loved you when I thought you were poor," she told him. "And I'll always love you."

He promised he would always love her, too, and led upstairs to their bedroom where he made love to her slowly and passionately with many more times to follow.


komrad1156
komrad1156
3,793 Followers