Screwed by Wall Street Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria was full of sass, "Piece of cake. We will lie naked in the sun in Tahiti and put it together."

We went to Agatha's for lunch with cousin Joan and Abigail, who were over the moon about the change in plans. And thought becoming instant travel agents for the new foundation was a super idea. I looked at Pat and motioned with my eyes. She nodded, smiling.

"When we come back from the trip, would the two of you consider working for the new foundation? Maybe part time until you finish school?"

The wide eyes got wider. "OMG, Ms. Middleton, that's unbelievable. We accept!"

***

The employee ranks were filling out, but we still lacked a lawyer and an accountant. Nobody was getting paid because there was no organization to be an employer.

Doing laps at the gym, I had an instant inspiration.

"Pat, why don't you call Alex and tell him his first official duty is to find a lawyer and an accountant for the foundation. Point out to him that no one can get paid until there is a legal entity with some money. Suggest his recruiting pitch could include an all expenses paid trip to Tahiti."

My PA had her hands around me from the rear, pinching nips poking out of my whisper thin speedo. Her voice was incredibly sexy, "Are these males or females we are hiring? The gender balance right now needs adjusting."

I turned around with a kiss. "You are hopeless. Anybody any good is likely to have a partner. Maybe even a same sex partner. Then what? Roy will beat you black and blue."

I added, "Tell Alex that if Claire needs special arrangements because of her schedule, our team will handle it and not to worry about the cost."

She bit my neck. "I'm going to have to give you a permanent guest card for our bed..."

Back at the hotel, I called Tony. "You and Clyde were going to think about serious muscle with combat training. Let's lunch someplace and see where we are on that, considering the new game plan for Joan."

It occurred to me that Clyde and Tony would get bored in a hurry looking after self-sufficient females on the streets of Manhattan. We needed a project for them. I texted Clyde that Pat and I were lunching with Tony and him. Could he visit the hotel and collect us?

Pat finished some banking and wandered over. "You look so damn sexy in that dress. How did I miss what a lovely creature you are?"

"Clyde is coming to take us to lunch with Tony. Let's go down to the lobby."

In the elevator, I said, "Your makeover is succeeding. The workaholic has discovered there is more to life than work. Like sex, for instance."

"Like sex, for instance," she repeated back to me, eyes slitted.

I used my body to press her into the corner. "I've had excellent instruction in those skills."

"Damn," she whispered as others entered the elevator.

Minutes later, Clyde had us out the door and into a cab. His linen suit with straw hat looked very dapper.

"Agatha's ok?"

I smiled. "Our hangout? Does she need more business? Should the paparazzi have shots of Joan entering or leaving?"

He got on his phone and found that Agatha thought a few photographers just this once would be fine. A second call casually advised the person on the other end that famous Joan Middleton would be at Agatha's for lunch.

I asked, "Clyde, what do we say when people ask about the big bruiser hanging with us?"

He smiled, "I am from one of the sports organizations, trying desperately to ink a big deal with one of the richest women in New York City."

"Is Joan happy or mad at you right now?"

"She thinks she has me where she wants me, so I get a kiss on the cheek every so often." The smile deepened into a grin. I reached up and applied my lips to his. "But you have a better deal going inside the cab."

His big hands pestered both of his clients. "I sure do."

Agatha's was buzzing over the photographers clustered on the sidewalk as we arrived. The owner smiled and guided us to a table in the back where Clyde had a clear view of things. One of the bartenders was stationed at the front door to repel paparazzi. Tony slipped in and found us, laughing hard.

"This is too much. Can we cope with the famous Joan Middleton?"

An arm around his neck, I applied a hot kiss. "Going to knock me down in the gym, are you? The Post would like that picture!"

He rolled his eyes and asked, "Why are we here?"

"You are terribly delinquent with your recruiting assignment. If there aren't results soon, you both will be in the penalty box!"

As I gave the two magnificent males my darkest stare, Pat poked me hard and we collapsed laughing.

Tony and Clyde exchanged glances and Tony inquired, "How big is this penalty box?"

I took their two hands, which made mine look like a baby's. "Alright, no more teasing. We are really here to recycle on the whole security approach. Are you ok with that?"

More glances, which meant trouble for me. I was already clenching my thighs. Damn, they made me hot.

"No, there has to be a gym session first!"

Pat whispered, "We are in trouble, girl. You better talk fast."

They heard her and nodded. Then Clyde said, "Punishment can be later. Roy has to be there. Gloria and Ellie too."

"But you are right, our security plan has more holes than swiss cheese."

Agatha arrived to personally take our order. "The phone is ringing off the hook. We are running out of everything. What about PBJ for lunch?" Her smile was wide and ours were wider.

"Clyde, remind me not to come here again. School sandwiches for lunch?"

I stood and gave her a big hug. "Feed us anything. You are very kind to obnoxious celebrities."

"What is this name shuffle? You are back to Joan?"

"Yes. We are forming a new company. How would you like to be the corporate caterer? We are going to Tahiti for team building. Would you like to come along?" I kissed her cheek.

She pushed me back to arms length. "You are kidding?"

Pat smiled and said, "No, she is not. You could bring one of your deserving chefs and preside over the kitchen in a beachfront shack!"

"OMG, I can't stand it." She hurried away.

Ten minutes later, Agatha's niece Rosie served fabulous pastrami sandwiches and bottles of premium beer. She leaned over and asked, "Is it true that Auntie and I are going to Tahiti?"

I joked, "Are you up on your Polynesian cuisine?"

"You are bad. Just wait until we get there!"

Pat squeezed her hand and said, "I will send details. We probably leave in three weeks."

Looking around the room, I saw we were getting priority attention. The women were boggled by my big hunks of male. The men were eyeing Pat and me, trying to decide who was with whom. I loved the whole scene. Nothing like this had ever happened to Joan at Calabrese Trucking.

Using my CEO voice, I said, "Guys, savor the moment. We are not playing celebrity games for long."

I got innocent looks. "Games? We are security professionals. Not into games."

(Cont'd in Part 4)