Screwed by Wall Street Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her lovely tits were rubbing on my back, her fingers were pulling at my nipples, and suddenly Joan was having a big Polish cock flooding her.

"Ooh, too much. Too much."

I was totally out of it, but eased her forward to take my place. Clyde's eyes thanked me as I collapsed to his side, eyes closed.

Gloria's voice in my ear said, "This is too sweet. I'm going to write a story for class about how the bodyguard and the ballerina seduced the Mistress of Oyster Bay!"

I pulled her in tight as she asked, "Ok to make flight arrangements in five days?"

I kissed the bronze breast that was in my face and giggled, "Doing my tough work for me, ending this party?"

"The resort guy says it is ok. Their chits are over a hundred thou, so he ought to be happy."

From behind me, a voice said, "I have rehearsals for a new show starting next week. Good work, Gloria."

Pat sat next to us and said, "Looking for next week's calendar, are you?"

Chapter 14 - Solving the Housing Crisis

I could hardly believe it, but the high energy level of my colleagues and helpers ramped up another notch or two after we returned. All kinds of neglected chores received attention. Pat said we weren't going to pay hotel rates for space forever and called Alex to go on a joint hunt for a suitable Manhattan address.

Claire and Ellie found an architect on Long Island who could design clinic space in the Oyster Bay mansion that met medical standards. Claire whispered in my ear that she was dying to finish her residency and get to work with Foundation clients. At the same time, Gloria and Caroline started recruiting the first class of young dancers.

Clyde and Tony and I needed a lunch to talk security, but it kept being postponed.

Ever since Joan had been revived, they delighted in calling me almost any name that came to mind. Erica didn't go away, she became my cousin. Tony would pull me on his knee for a tickle and ask what news I had from my cousin, Erica. I would swear at him in German, usually ending in 'dummkopf,' just to provide some pushback. Clyde thought this was very funny and would follow with a few choice Polish epithets.

One morning, they appeared with an extra latte and smiling faces. "Erica, we have discovered a money laundering operation that is stealing from charities. Perhaps we could arrange for that to go away?"

"Sounds marvelous. It's worse than stealing candy from children. Can we take them on as a first project?"

I got stares back. These two were into the program. Joan had better shut up and follow their lead. A big Polish guy with pro football shoulders, and a dark black guy with a running back body.

I ventured, "Alex has a finance mind like a steel trap. Shouldn't he be part of our planning?"

The security executives pressed me between them. It felt heavenly. I closed my eyes and hugged.

"You are very bad. Another minute of this and you will be taking me to bed!"

Pat's voice was sharp. "The CEO is not allowed to flirt with the help. Sit down and let's talk about staffing the company since I seem to be the HR department."

An hour later, Tony and Clyde had their marching orders and Pat was helping me dress to visit a proposed office site in Midtown.

In a cab, she said, "Uptown is too fancy, Downtown is too financial. Midtown has culture and other charities, like the Ford Foundation." She didn't mention that Midtown had its share of trashy sites too.

As usual, Pat's instincts were perfect. The space was on the thirtieth floor and even had a small terrace with a partial view of Times Square. There was a generous conference room, a kitchen facility, six offices and even a tiny bedroom with a tiny bath for sleeping over.

"The building interior hasn't been touched in twenty years, so the rent is lower than elsewhere in the neighborhood."

"Who is going to work here? What is the split between Oyster Bay and here?"

"This is where we project the Foundation's image. Oyster Bay is where we keep a very low profile to appease the locals and do our serious work. Do you think Alex would like to be here? What about Ellie?"

I thought to myself that this would be an ideal place for Ellie to run interference with the media and find charitable allies. But she had an apartment in Oyster Bay, where her work had been. What if I subsidized a two bedroom apartment somewhere close to avoid a commute?

"You and I are going to be floaters? Here, there and everywhere?"

She walked into my arms. "It's worked pretty well up to now, Boss."

We shared a hot kiss. "See if you can round up Alex and Ellie to visit here today. Give them the decision. Better see if Gloria is available too."

We were still in a hug. She whispered in my ear, "I do love working for you. Giving the troops a piece of the action."

By dinnertime, almost everyone was gathered at Pat and Roy's. The dining table was loaded with takeout and microbrew. I took a long swallow and whispered to Pat, "I do need a regular bed somewhere."

She whispered back, with a poke in my ribs, "Relax, there is going to be an announcement by the men."

I was still filling a plate when Alex and Claire arrived, fresh from a tour of the proposed office on 47th Street. She rushed to me, "He loves it. Not showy, not crummy." I got hugs from both of them. Ellie and Gloria traded punches as they walked over.

"We like it too".

I looked for Pat, who was right behind me. "You've got a winner, Pat!"

Tony and Clyde grabbed me, "That site has not been cleared by security! Are we just going to be ignored?"

I gasped out, "Never! Never ignored." Suddenly, I was face down in their laps on the sofa, all of my backside muscles being worked on.

"We have an important announcement for the CEO." I was allowed to sit up and look at smiling faces.

Tony did the talking. "There is a serious housing crunch, Joan. No one has had a chance to think about new arrangements, but your four helper couples plus Ellie have decided that we should find an apartment building somewhere in Manhattan with enough spare units to house us."

I frowned. "Won't work. This group could never agree on a location or a suitable building."

Gloria shouted, "I knew it, I knew she would say that!"

Grinning at me, Pat said, "We've already found a four bedroom condo on West 57th. We all like it. The about-to-be newlyweds are going to stay put in Alex's place in the Financial District. If you and Ellie are interested, there is a bedroom for you in the condo."

I collapsed, moaning. Then suddenly realized this was a condo, meaning big purchase bucks. I shot upright, "How much?"

Pat was still grinning, "Very reasonable, only five million."

I collapsed again. Somebody tickled me. Somebody else asked, "Do you think she will buy it for us?"

I lay there, trying to be very still. These devils had got a mile out in front of Joan's housing problem, all on their own. Not only that, they had all compromised on a single site. How could I not buy it? The story was the same as Oyster Bay, we could get out of it for at least what we had in it.

Keeping my eyes closed, I raised a hand in surrender.

"Look! She likes the idea!"

I walked around the room, applying kisses generously. It was a fine moment with my fine friends.

Chapter 15 - Finding Talent for Oyster Bay

The next morning, still in the hotel suite with Ellie, I was awake early, mentally running down a lengthy list of items required to get the foundation off the ground and executing projects. All of a sudden, I realized, I was back in CEO mode. My growing team expected me to lead, which is what CEO's do.

When Ellie walked in with a steaming cup of coffee, I was grinning.

"What are you so happy about this early in the morning?"

"I'll never tell." I reached for the coffee and gestured to climb in next to me.

"Actually," I whispered, "I was enjoying the warm glow from last night of everyone working together. In my last job, teamwork was scarce. In this job, I hardly have to ask..."

Pat arrived at our door to find two smiling faces. "What is this? Everyone at my place is on a high and so are you two!"

"Close the door and get in here." Ellie's voice was commanding. Pat's dress was on the floor in a moment and she was grabbing for the coffee as her hip arrived next to mine.

"This is the morning staff meeting. The CEO is pleased with her team's performance." Ellie leaned over with a kiss.

"Oh that. I already knew it. Why do you think Roy and I threw in with her so quickly?"

I pinched a boob tip and said, "Stop it. We have too much work to spend time patting ourselves on the back."

With the coffee cup safely out of the way, the two of them worked me over until a head poked in the door and announced that Alex had arrived.

"Show him in," I boldly replied. Ellie and Pat scrambled for their clothes as I followed.

"What is this, a sorority house?" his voice and presence filled the room. He had me in a tight grip before I could scramble away.

After a warm kiss on my cheek, he asked, "I am to find funds to cover the outrageous cost of that condo you approved last night?"

I kissed him back and responded, "Do we want a mortgage, like we did on the Oyster Bay house?"

"Let me talk to the bankers. They worry about condo deals that fall apart, but you have a clean deal in a good part of town and have lots of credit."

Pat asked Ellie, "When can we move in?"

"I have a key, you can sleep on the floor if you want."

Warding off attack, she added, "Once Alex has financing lined up, we should close in a week or so. In this building, there is no condo association, and no screening of buyers, fortunately."

My finance guy, who still had his arms wrapped around me, whispered, "Claire loves working for you. She attacked me, saying you are very sexy and she needed to make sure I don't stray!"

Three she devils attacked Alex, sending him out of the room on his way to the new office. Pat called him back, saying she and Ellie needed to go to the same destination and see about utility orders and needs for office furniture. The three of them looked at me, but I waved them off, thinking it was time to recycle on the project list.

Chapter 15 - Finding Talent for Oyster Bay

I called Claire on her cell, "You're not in the ER or something like that?"

"No, in fact, I'm sitting having coffee and talking to our Facilities Director about stealing one of his helpers. What is on your mind?"

"I was wondering what help you needed to get the clinic remodeling at Oyster Bay going? You've talked to the architect?"

"Oh dear, I am afraid great minds think alike. The reason I am trying to hire Andrew's assistant is because he would be the ideal person to take charge of the remodel project. The only reason Andrew is even talking to me is that Daniel is very talented but the family are Jamaican immigrants and need his job earnings. I have to promise that we will help with more education. He is black as night, but his girlfriend is white and in nursing school at LIU-Post. Andrew says that the girlfriend is a piece of work and beats Daniel daily."

"Isn't Post near our site?"

"Less than ten miles. What if we invited both of them to a meal at the house? See if there is good chemistry and apply some of your famous recruiting magic?"

"This sounds like a stroke of luck. I wish you were here so I could give you a hug."

"I'll give you a hug. Alex just texted me that he got a feel of your tits but you said no straying."

"He's a treasure and so are you. Chase young Daniel and see if you can get us a weekend afternoon for a barbeque at the house. We might as well all come, or at least those who are not committed to something else."

Next, I called Clyde. "How much trouble have you gotten us into chasing the money laundering crooks?"

A long silence. Finally, his soft voice with the hint of accent said, "Meet us at the 72nd Street entrance to Central Park, west side, exactly at 12:30 pm. A secure site for a picnic lunch will be available. Bring Pat."

Thinking this sounded like the real thing, I answered meekly, "Yes Sir, looking forward to it."

By the time I finished responding to emails after the phone calls, Pat was back with smiling eyes, saying the new office was under control and we could move in as soon as furniture, phones and Internet were done.

"We have an invitation to picnic lunch in Central Park."

"Work or play?"

"Both, you naughty girl!"

That required a hug and a kiss. "I bugged him about the money laundering business, so this is serious. We better leave the giggles behind."

Fortunately, we had jeans and sneakers in the closet and changed. "The guys better not make us sit on wet grass."

The lunch part of lunch was great. Warm sun, great sandwiches, exotic fruit drinks. The work part not so much.

"Boss, this is more than we thought. The more we dig, the more dead bodies show up. Maybe we need a new target for our first time out."

Pat and I pressed hands together. "Tell us more, we are tougher than we used to be."

"This group is about a dozen strong, but usually only three or four work together. The MO is an offshoot of regular syndicate activity and involves enforcement of financial obligations. Mostly, the deaths involved borrowers who thought they were smarter than the people they were borrowing from."

Pat cut to the chase, "It's not obvious we make the world a better place by shutting this down?"

Roy pulled her into his lap. "And we already agreed no guns unless essential."

I didn't like the smell of it. "Let's regroup. We can take the opportunity of the event at the Oyster Bay house this weekend for more talk."

After a pause, I added, 'While you are relaxing in the lap of luxury on Long Island, be nice to Daniel. We are trying to recruit him to take on the medical facilities side of the remodel."

Chapter 16 - Things Heat Up at Oyster Bay

What started out as a small recruiting party for Daniel and his girlfriend grew by leaps and bounds into a weekend long party for the entire Foundation group.

The star of the party was Daniel's girlfriend, Samantha Green. She was Polish, like Clyde, and her immigrant grandfather had changed their unpronounceable last name to Green. Tall and sturdy, she edged me to a corner as soon as we were introduced, and said, aggressively, "I understand you are trying to recruit Daniel. Does that include me, the student Nurse?"

I was impressed already, but decided a tease was in order. "You are going to marry him and live in this dump? You have talked to Claire about a medical staff position?" I said this standing very close.

I sensed most of the eyes in the room were watching us. Her eyes were searching mine, wondering if this manna from heaven was real. She backed up and hollered, "Daniel, I need you, NOW!"

He was there in an instant. "Are you in trouble already, Sam?"

Grabbing his hand, she asked, "She wants to know if you have proposed to me?"

The impressively tall and slender black hunk responded, "Of course, dozens of times!"

"Liar," she pushed him to the wall. "I only need once and where is the ring?"

The room was filled with clapping and they hugged tightly. The looks between them meant only one thing, they were already pair bonded, and the Foundation had just scored an incredible coup hiring both of their talents.

The other women rushed Sam, cooing and kissing. Daniel looked bewildered. I walked away signaling him to follow.

"You don't mind if we hire both of you? When does she finish? It will take hard work to get a respectable clinic up and running."

"OMG, Joan. I can't believe this. I get the best MD ever for a boss, and my heartthrob says she will marry me and join the gang!"

In the pandemonium, Claire edged me to one side, "Hiring medical staff, are you?" The kiss was searing. "My god, Joan, we are already off and running. An architect, a project manager, an almost nurse..."

"Hey, the MD in charge is something special too. I feel so lucky having you with us!"

I added, "Send Alex my way when you have a chance."

As things calmed down, Sam was nudging Daniel in my direction. I got a big hug from both of them, and a question. "Is it true, we can choose our own bedroom?"

Still teasing, I said, "I thought he said he was going to throw you down in any old corner?"

In my ear, she responded, "Joan, he is a great lover and I don't give him a hard time."

I gave them both a kiss and said, "For now, pick anywhere. When the architect has preliminary plans, you will help decide how to deal with living quarters issues."

I led Alex to a quiet corner. "Your betrothed is pleased?"

"Joan, this is working out better than anyone has a right to expect!"

I kissed him quickly on the lips. "Not tonight, but tomorrow, we actually have to do some work. We need a sorted list of priorities and assignments for everyone. The CEO cannot be a chokepoint!"

He laughed, "Yes, and my list is long. Where are the lawyer and accountant, she asked? What is our name and are we registered with the Feds and the State as a nonprofit Foundation? And more!"

I pushed him against the wall and noticed Claire approaching at high speed.

"What is this? He hasn't even married me yet!"

I gathered them for a threeway hug. "The CEO is trying to delegate. This evening is for fun, but tomorrow some work must be done!"

"Joan," she hissed in my ear, "I have never had so much fun with so much work ever! Not in the worst of my intern slavery!"

The tight body was firm in my hands. I marveled at the teamwork being unveiled day by day.

I hissed back, tickling her taut sides, "Doctor, we aim high and are getting there!"

I pushed them toward the others. "Go have fun tonight. Work tomorrow!"

Later, drink in hand, I approached Clyde and Caroline, "What do you think of our Polish girl hire?"

Caroline poked me, "Rickard finally has some competition! She looks terrific. I'll bet it is hard work convincing her family that Daniel is the right guy for her."

I laughed, "Black on white. There is no mistaking that!"

Clyde's big paw had me around the waist, "We will assist them over rough spots?"

His two women kissed him and said, together, "Damn right."

(cont'd in Part 5)

12