Sea Kayaking

Story Info
Wilderness Adventures Continue...
1.6k words
4.36
10.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the second in the series about Allison. Canoe Trip is the first in the series.

***

Allison and I are off on another adventure, not too long after the last one. As happens so often on these trips, we are paired up as the only adults on the trip. She loves this stuff, but does not get a chance to do much of it, so having her son in the group was a really cool thing to feed her need for the wild outdoors. Today we are going to do some sea kayaking. I have never done this before, nor has Allison, so this should be rather comical. We have a guide that knows the area and the youth are spread out in four sea kayaks. Our guide gives us some basic instruction and then it is time to hit the water.

Our guide leads us around the island to a cove where we are going to follow a secluded path through the middle of the island and the Mangroves back to the other side. The guide is in the lead and Allison and I take up the last position. This is your typical Florida day, hot and sunny and we are again dressed in typical Florida wear, swimsuits, flip flops and not much else. As we are kayaking around the island, my thoughts return to our last trip, a canoe trip, where Allison caught me masturbating in my tent late at night and watched me to completion. I don't believe she knew that I saw her, nor that I heard her finishing herself off back in her tent shortly thereafter. Since that time I have masturbated several times while fantasizing that Allison would catch me or skip the pretense and just outright watch me. The canoe trip was a fluke. I would love to try it for real, with both of us knowing what was going on and being OK with it. I want to know if the real life experience of having someone you are not sexually involved with, but good friends with, watching you was as exciting as I imagined it to be. Little did I know, but that experience was about to happen, in the open, complete with Allison blushing and stammering, but that did not keep her from watching.

At the cove where the path leads through the Mangroves, we decide to go swimming and jump out of the kayak to enjoy the warm ocean water. Allison is wearing a modest one piece suit, the kind that is appropriate for a trip of this nature. Even so, a fair amount of cleavage is showing and when she jumps in her top slid down a bit. She was adjusting it as she resurfaced. She noticed me watching and blushed slightly. "Hey Allison, you know I like to watch...just wish I hadn't missed the good parts!" She stammered a bit, and then rather brazenly stated "I like to watch too, but you have not given me any opportunity!" Although this talk was fairly standard talk between us on these trips, out of earshot of the youth of course, after the canoe trip, it sort of took on a whole new meaning in my mind. Was this her usual teasing that meant nothing, or was she trying to tell me something? Maybe I will get that chance to have her catch me.

After cooling off in the water some, we got back into the kayak and started traveling down the path through the Mangroves. The channel was fairly narrow with a lot of curves and the Mangroves quite overgrown so you could only see a little way down the channel. It was at that point we realized we were way behind and didn't see anyone anywhere. This was not a concern as the path only went one way and our guide certainly had faith in our abilities. I am sitting in the back of the kayak and as the path narrows I use one side of my paddle to keep us from getting stuck. I was not paying too close attention and the blade of my paddle got stuck in the roots of the Mangrove and with our forward momentum the other end ended up jamming me right in the crotch. Damn that hurts.

Allison turns to see what caused my outburst, and as I explain she starts laughing and says "I'll turn around so you can more properly check out the damage" with that Allison smirk on her face. It was that moment when I saw an opportunity. This was not as I imagined it, but you cannot get a clearer opening so I chose to disclose the canoe trip event. "No need to turn around, you saw everything on the canoe trip anyway...and seemed to enjoy it. Besides I thought you liked to watch!" She turned away, and then turned back to look right at me, blushed, stammered a bit as she attempted to find the right words and finally quietly said, "I thought you might have seen me." And then sat up straight and steeled herself, "well, then, are you going to check for further damage" daring me to move my swimsuit to the side and reveal myself to her for the second trip in a row.

While looking her in the eye, I reach down and slowly pull the swimsuit to the side and allow myself to be seen. As I pull the suit to the side, I already feel myself swelling while watching Allison watch me. I see her look down and bite her lip as she watches my penis grow erect. I keep looking at her, "does not appear to be any real damage, but it does appear you may get another show, if you desire" and start slowly stroking myself. I keep watching Allison for signs I should stop or continue as I slowly move my hand up and down. I stop stroking for a moment and instead just use my fingertips lightly on the outsides of the shaft and the head, allowing her to see the whole thing. My shaft is fully erect and my suit is far enough to the side that my balls are hanging in plain view. I am not fully shaved, but do keep things trimmed up a bit which allows for a better view of the equipment. Allison takes a deep breath and closes her eyes for a moment. When she opens her eyes she looks right at me and shakes her head yes. I take this as we are OK and she wants to watch and start stroking again.

I cannot believe how exciting that was having her simply shake her head yes indicating that I should continue and she wants to watch. In my head it plays as her saying "yes, I want to watch" in a throaty sexy voice. I am now fully erect and shift in my seat to more fully point in her direction giving her a complete view. As I shifted an involuntary gasp escapes her lips as she gets a better view of the head of my cock. I can only imagine that maybe she was picturing it splitting her lips...either set. At this point she could not take her eyes off of my manhood and I did not want her to. There is something about having an audience that makes this personal act so much more pleasurable. I am showing off. I can only hope that this is as exciting for her as it is for me. And this time, there was no hiding behind the tree. No questionable sight lines or light. She was less than five feet away and had a very clear view. I also had a clear view of her full facial expressions and emotions. I loved watching her face go from wonder, to lust.

A little precum escaped from the tip and reached down with my other hand to spread it around the head. I see her lick her lips involuntarily and now I know there is no way I am going to last very long. I ask her if this is better than sneaking around in the dark and trying to peer through tents. She looked at me and said "you know it is" while breathing heavily. I said "I love having you watch me" and she responded "I had no idea I would enjoy watching this much."

After several more strokes and heavy breaths, I said "feel free to participate yourself, if you wish. I certainly would love to watch also." I watched her hand move toward her knee and slowly slide up her thigh as if to tease me. It was working as I imagined her moving her swimsuit aside and showing off for me, but before she could reach the gusset of her swimsuit, she moved it back to the paddle and said, "we'll see. I think we need to talk about this..." Needless to say I was disappointed, but so close to cumming that I start stroking faster. I look down and the head of my cock was moving in and out of my hand as I pumped. It was big. And purple. And red. It seemed to swell slightly and involuntarily my eyes close and my head leans back. Moments later I felt the first pulse of orgasm and was squirting all over the side of the kayak. Again with my first squirt I hear an audible gasp from the other end of the kayak. As my orgasm subsides, I open my eyes and look at Allison. I love the wanton excitement in her eyes and the wonder on her face.

Oh yes, we will talk. What happens at camp, stays at camp.