Seabee's Homecoming Ch 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So? Didn't you say I'd made you the happiest woman in the world last night?"

"Yeah."

"So?"

"So?' she echoed.

"So ... tomorrow's a brand new day and the start of a brand new life. Why not make it official?"

I got the only answer I needed when she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. That night we slept together for the last time as step-mother & step-son. The following morning, after getting directions from the resort owner, we drove to a near-by town. We stopped and talked to a minister at the local church who agreed to do the ceremony after which Ree insisted that she needed a few hours alone to get ready. In the meantime, I headed for the closest place where I could get a suit.

At 2:30PM, that afternoon, the organ started to softly play the wedding march and when I looked down the aisle I saw Ree as if for the very first time.

Her brunette hair was pulled back and held in place by a strand of pearls that encircled her head almost like a crown. She had a wedding veil that was attached to the strand and hung down over her upper face hiding her beautiful blue eyes while leaving her lush red lips exposed. The back of the veil flowed down her back to join the train that trailed behind her. A pair of pearl earrings hung from her ears, glimmering in the light. The top of her wedding gown seemed to have been sown in place, accentuating her bust and the curves of her body while the lower part flowed outwards. The cream-colored satin contrasted and highlighted her tanned, bare arms & shoulders. A second strand of pearls circled her neck before dipping down under each breast and a third strand wrapped around her waist like a belt, the end dangling down in the front of her gown suggestively drawing attention to the junction between her legs. To add to the image of her natural beauty, I could see her bare feet slipping out from under the hem as she moved closer to me step-by-step while carrying a small bouquet of ivory-colored roses in front of her.

The ceremony itself seemed to be over in a flash and the only thing I remembered was the two of us saying "I do."

Afterwards, we drove back to the resort intending on changing into some casual clothes and going out for dinner. When we got to the cabin, I carried Ree over the threshold only to find that the resort owner had his own ideas about what newlyweds should do on the evening of their wedding.

A light meal of 'finger-foods' was waiting for us along with a small bottle of champagne. The cabin itself smelled of summer flowers and rose petals covered the bed.

"I guess he's done this before," Ree said.

"Guess so," I replied as I looked around for anything other changes, thinking to myself that, even here, I had to be on alert.

"Should we eat or would you rather do something else?" she asked as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I knew what she was asking, and offering, but decided I'd leave the decision up to her. "I don't know. What would you like?"

"Bored with me already?" she teased as she stepped back and cupped her breasts, lifting them towards me.

"Definitely not. I was just offering MY WIFE a choice in the matter."

"Mmmmm. I like the sound of that."

"Me too," I said as I leaned forward and lovingly kissed her. "Now, what would you like to do?"

"After that kiss, my body is saying one thing but I'm awfully hungry," she began. "With everything moving so quickly I don't think we've eaten anything decent since the night before last."

I stared in her in disbelief. "Has it been that long?" I asked myself as I began to re-live the last two days in my head. In the end, I felt like a complete fool. Here I was professing to care about her and our unborn child yet all we'd eaten was quick snacks and 'junk food' while we'd been on the road.

"I guess, it's time to eat then," I replied as I swept her up in my arms and carried her to the couch in front of the fireplace. I gently set her down and started a fire before filling two plates with samples of the food the owner had brought for us.

"This is delicious," she mumbled as she took another bite of fried chicken.

"Either that or we're just so hungry," I said, jokingly.

"Maybe," she replied as she sensuously nibbled on a strawberry allowing the juice to trickle down her chin.

"Careful or you're gonna ruin your dress."

"I'm not planning on wearing it much longer anyway," she said as she ran the tip of her tongue over her lips.

My cock instantly began to harden. "Really? And just what do you plan on wearing?"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe nothing or maybe something a little special I picked-up."

"You know, I'm suddenly not all that hungry anymore."

"Typical man," she laughed.

"Hey, what can I say? I just married the sexiest sexy woman I've ever met."

She laughed even harder. "And just which of your heads thought up that line?"

I felt my face turn red as I replied, "Does it matter?"

She scooted next to me and ran the strawberry across my lips as she whispered, "Not really."

My arms snaked around her as she quickly dropped the strawberry back on her plate. Our lips met and once again the world faded. The only two that mattered at that moment were her and I. Our hands drifted across each other; touching, exploring, and caressing.

When we separated, she put her mouth close to my ear and whispered, "Let's go to the bedroom."

Instantly, I scooped her up in my arms again and carried her to our destination. I laid her gently on the bed and was about to join her when she held up her hand for me to stop.

"Uhhhh, uhh. Not yet, sailor boy. Why don't you take a seat over there," she purred as she pointed to the stuffed chair across the room.

I reluctantly walked to the chair and took a seat. But the moment I sat down I realized I was in for a treat. Ree stood with her back towards me slowly swaying to the low, sensual beat of a CD she'd slipped into the player. Her hands slid along her sides, tantalizing me with her movements. Then, they disappeared around the front of her body and she sighed deeply. Instantly, I felt my cock begin to stir. The sultry look in her eyes, when she turned to look over her shoulder at me told me that this was going to be unlike anything I'd ever experienced.

She blew me as a kiss as she turned around and I thought my chin was going to hit the floor as the saying goes. What I had thought were pearls from her necklace were actually pearl buttons on the front of her dress and half of them were undone revealing the deep valley between her breasts.

An involuntary moan escaped from my lips and my cock jerked so hard I almost imagined it ripping through the front of my pants.

She seemed to float across the room and around behind my chair. Then she leaned over. Her hair cascaded down over me and her breasts encircled my head. "Like what you see, big boy?"

"Oh yeah!!"

"Well, you ain't seen nothing yet," she giggled sensuously before gliding away to dance around in front of me. The look in her eyes reminded me of pictures I'd seen in magazines of a large predator staring at its next meal. Her tongue slid out from between her lips and she licked across them as she leaned over providing me with a closer look at her cleavage.

Instinctively, my hands came up to cup them only to have her prance away like a ballerina. "Ah, ah. Not yet," she teased, as her hands slid up the front of her dress. Then, once again, she leaned forward, but this time she unbuttoned her dress one-by-one-by-one until the front popped open and her breasts dangled below her.

"Arrrgghhhh," I groaned.

The look in her eyes and the light sheen of sweat across her forehead told me she was getting just as excited as I was as she stood up cupping her orbs. I was surprised when I noticed that the lower half of the dress hadn't moved. Then it dawned on me that the top was actually a corset. But what caught my eyes was the pearl necklace she'd been wearing. It wrapped around her supple neck twice before dropping down into the valley between her tits only to come right back up, the ends connected to loops around her nipples.

"Wow," I stuttered.

"Glad you like it," she said in a low, sultry voice as she continued to move to the music. Just then the music hit its peak and she grabbed her tits, squeezing the nipples and sending a spray of milk across my face and the front of my shirt.

Instinctively, I reached for her but she grabbed my hands and, instead of pulling away, she held them above my head as she straddled my lap and rubbed herself against me. I could feel the heat coming from her womanly core and then moisture as it seeped through the front of my pants. "You're not wearing any panties, naughty girl," I sighed.

"Maybe ... or maybe not," she whispered into my ear before giving it a quick nibble and jumping away.

"Fuck," I groaned not only from what she'd just said but also from the wet spot that now covered the front of my pants.

"We'll get to that ... sooner or later."

My body felt like it was on fire. I wanted to take her in my arms and make love to her. I wanted to feel her body against mine and the unbelievable sensation of her pussy wrapped around my cock but every time I reached for her she moved so she was just out of my reach.

Her body continued to sway to the beat of the music as she danced around the room and every once in awhile, she'd move behind me. I couldn't help but try and turn to look at her. She'd run a hand through my hair, whisper something in my ear, or suck on my earlobe before scampering away and moving in front of me again.

It seemed like she'd been teasing and torturing me like this for ages when the music stopped and a new song came on. It had a heavy, primal beat and I could feel its effect on me as my cock began to throb to the tempo. I could tell Ree was feeling it too as she began to thrust her body at me and slide her fingers across the front of her skirt. Lusty groans floated from her lips as she pressed her hand between her legs.

I knew I had to do something to calm myself so I closed my eyes, only to be surprised when I felt her fingers lightly trace across the bulge in my pants.

"Arrrggghhhh. I want you," I growled. "I wanna make love to you. I wanna put my cock in you and make you cum like you've never cum before."

Instead of pulling away, as she had been doing, she moved closer and sat on my lap once again. I could feel the heat from her pussy nestled against my cock, a thin layer of cloth the only thing separating us. She quickly unbuttoned my shirt and pressed her tits against my chest, her nipples as hard a pebbles while the smooth pearls gently slid across my stomach. I wasn't sure if I was experiencing a small part of the glories of heaven or the torments of hell as she continued to rub herself against me.

"I want you too," she purred as her hands went behind her back and she unbuttoned the lower part of her dress. When she was done, she stood up and turned her back to me. Inch-by-inch, she lowered the dress, revealing the rounded contours of her ass. And all the while her hips were moving and swaying to the music.

With the speed of a turtle she turned to face me. "I want you deep inside me," she mouthed without actually saying a word as her hands traveled over the exposed flesh of her body. She, ever so slowly, bent over, causing her tits to sway beneath her, and the strand of pearls to dangle down from the loops on her nipples.

I was mesmerized as she placed her fingertips on her ankles. The first thing I noticed was that I'd been wrong. She wasn't bare foot, she was wearing a set of clear, open-toed, 3-inch high-heels and ruby-red toenail polish that matched her lipstick and fingernail polish. Then her fingers began the slow, provocative journey up her legs, drawing my attention to the pair of white, silk stockings that were attached to a cream-colored garter belt and finally a pair of white panties. The panties were over the top of the garter so they could be removed, though it soon became obvious there was no need since they were crotchless.

My cock strained at the material of my pants begging to be freed but all I could do was sit there and watch as she ran her fingers up to her hips, over her breasts, to her face, and up through her hair. Admittedly, I'd been to my share of strip shows while in the military but nothing, absolutely nothing, compared to what Ree was doing for me - and for herself - at that moment.

When I was finally able to pull my attention from her fingers, I noticed that she was breathing faster and her nipples had grown even larger and harder. Her stomach muscles rippled as she danced and the heady aroma of her arousal filled the room.

"I think you're wearing too much," she panted as she dropped to her hands and knees between my legs. She ran her fingers across my thighs, and grabbed my belt. Within seconds, it was open and she was tugging on the zipper. Next she reached around and grabbed the sides of my pants, pulling them down. I arched my back and lifted my hips to help with the removal of the offending garment, bringing the bulge closer to her.

"Mmmmmm, looks like someone's getting impatient," she snickered.

My cock sprang out, almost hitting her in the face, as soon as she pulled my boxer-briefs over my hips.

"I'm getting wetter just thinking about you fucking me. Or maybe you'd like to have me suck your cock? Or maybe you'd rather put your cock right here?" she murmured as she placed my shaft in her cleavage and pushed her tits together.

I thought of everything I wanted to do to her, of all the possibilities we could do together, and then a nagging thought began to stir and take shape in the back f my mind. "Could it be ...? The seduction, the tease, the whole thing? She'd said she'd always been in relationships where one person was stronger and took charge. I know she loves me but maybe she needs me to prove I'm worthy of her respect as well?" And the more I asked the more certain I became. This wasn't just a seduction, it was a challenge ... a challenge that I'd almost lost because I was too naive to expect it.

Thinking quickly, and using every ounce of will power I had, I gently pushed her away. "How about if I do something for you first?"

"Like what?"

I knew that I'd disrupted her plan which was exactly what I needed to do at that moment.

"Don't you want this?" she whispered as she stretched out on the floor and spread her legs as wide as she could. The sight of her pussy almost made me lose what little control I still had. It was deep-pink, and the outer lips were swollen. Just a trace of hair framed the opening and it was covered with pussy juice that glistened in the evening light.

"Ohhhhh, I want it," I said, "but I think I've got a better idea."

"Really?" she said with a note of excitement and curiosity in her voice.

"Really. Now, come here," I said, surprised at the commanding tone in my voice. The moment she stood, I scooped her into my arms and carried her to the bed, where I set her on the mattress.

A look of expectation filled her face.

"Turn over."

"Wha ...?"

"I said, turn over," I whispered. Yet my voice left little doubt that I meant what I said.

She quickly flipped over onto her stomach.

I climbed onto the bed, straddling her and moving upwards until my cock was nestled between the cheeks of her ass.

"Mmmmmm, I think I'm going to like this."

"We'll see."

"Put it in me, darling."

Instead, I leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "Maybe ... or maybe not," using the words she'd said only a few moments before. After that, I moved back until I sat upright. Luckily, for me, her garter belt rode low on her waist so I didn't need to deal with it as I placed my thumbs on her lower spine and began to massage the spot that every woman says hurts.

She flinched a little at the touch, but quickly relaxed again. "I thought ..." she began to say as she lifted her head.

"Hush," I answered.

"But ..."

I knew that now was the make-or-break moment. "I said hush," I replied as I lifted my hand from her back and brought it down with gentle, teasing "SLAP" on her ass.

"Ohhhhh," she sighed.

"Now, will you lay still?" I said as I watched a light, pink hand print appear on her rounded orb.

"I don't know. I kinda like it," she teased as she wiggled her ass against my cock.

"Is that so?" I asked as I raised my hand again. When she didn't reply, I brought it back down on the fleshy mass, again and again. "Smack, SMACK, SMACK." Each time watching the heart-shape mounds jiggle and turn a deeper shade of red.

"Okay, okay. I'll stop," she squealed in a half-joking tone.

"That's better," I said as I returned my hand to her back, trying to loosen her muscles from the base of her spine all the way up to her shoulders. The feel of her smooth, delicate skin never ceased to excite me. Slowly, I leaned over and kissed the nape of her neck before sitting back up. I could feel her muscles loosening and relaxing. Without a word, I picked up her arms and lay them at her sides so that I could massage them as well, from finger-tip to shoulder.

"Mmmmmm," she sighed.

There wasn't a clock anywhere in the room so I could have been there massaging her back and arms for a few minutes or even a few hours. I honestly didn't care because, in truth, I was experiencing my own pleasure as well. Each time I leaned forward to massage her upper back or shoulders my cock slid along the crease of her ass and each time I retreated, my cock followed until it almost slid from the crease and into the opening to her womanly treasure.

Several times she wiggled her ass, trying to make my cock drop that final inch but each time I avoided her snare.

After awhile, I paused and sat up, my eyes traveling up and down the length of her body. She looked almost angelic in a sensuous, devilish kind of way. Her hair was fanned out over the pillows and I could see how her cheeks and jaw line framed her face to provide what many called 'natural beauty' but she had the added benefit of her delicately contoured chin, a set of eyes that seemed to tell everybody what she was thinking even when they were closed, and a set of full, pouting lips that screamed 'kiss me' louder than any words possibly could. And through it all, the warmth of her skin against me was causing my cock to harden further and throb more. I knew I had to move ... and move now.

"I'm going to do your legs," I muttered.

"Do you have to? What you're doing feels so good. I ... I can't explain it. Every muscle in my back is so relaxed I feel like I'm made of putty yet every nerve is so excited I feel like I'm on fire."

I smiled as I slid off her and started massaging her right foot. Surprisingly, the stockings acted almost like massage oil allowing my hands to move freely over her skin. I'd heard about reflexology from a friend in the Seabees and wanted to find out if what he said was true so I paid special attention to the erogenous zones he'd told me about.

The first spot I massaged was the ball of her foot, right at the center. I used my thumb to press and then make small circles in the area.

"Owwwwww, that feels good," she purred as I watched her whole body relax even more from my touch.

I continued for a few moments before moving to the tips of her toes. While some people felt anything to do with the foot was gross or dirty, my friend had promised that this would heighten her sexual desire as well as her imagination ... and he was right.

"What are you doing to me?" she sighed after just a few moments of massaging the tiny stubs. "I feel like my pussy's on fire," she moaned as she began to grind herself against the bed covers. The heady aroma of her excitement seemed to envelope everything around us.