Seattle Road Trip Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, when she felt her orgasm had fully subsided, he inserted a thumb into her vagina and pressed down on her vaginal wall. He then stroked his thumb up and around, finding and stimulating her g-spot. Breathless, she cried out, "Please, now, I want to feel your cock deep inside me...oh please, oh please, I can't wait, give it to me, please, please... now!"

Sitting up between her knees, he gave her a glimpse of what she was asking for: his 9-inch long cock, fully engorged, fully extended, the head looking large and purple. Her eyes became glassy and her voice became hoarse: "Yes, yes, that's it; that's what I want...please, give it to me, Donald, please - fuck me, fuck me hard, oh god, I need that hard cock...please!"

Sensing her urgency, and taking pity on her, Donald placed the bulbous head of his prick at her warm wet pussy entrance, waited a beat, and then shoved it in, all the way to the hilt. "Yes! Oh, that's it, ram me, you fucker; give me that prick...give it to me as hard as you can manage."

Donald obliged her and slammed his cock into her cunt, as hard and as deeply as he could, her cries of pleasure resounding in the room, the tears streaming down her face as she reached for the release of another mind-blowing orgasm. They rocked and rode one another, his rod sliding easily in until his pubic bone crashed against hers. He told her, "I want you on top," and he rolled her on top of him, where she stayed deeply impaled. She was straddling his hips, he was buried inside her, and she rocked her pelvis ever so slightly back and forth, providing her clit with lots of stimulation while driving him crazy with the image of her gracefully sliding around on his cock, her arms overhead and eyes closed. Her breasts were raised up and they bobbed gently as she pleasured herself on his tool. He reached up to grasp her erect nipples and gently twisted and twiddled them. She moaned more and placed her hands over his; pressing his hands into her tender breast flesh, she ground his fingers into her nipples.

Exploding in another orgasm, she fell slightly forward to brace herself on his broad, muscular chest. She then opened her eyes, looked at him playfully and said, "Arf! Arf!" He gave a short guffaw and slid out from under her, holding her by the hips and setting her on the bed on her knees. She arched her back alluringly and barked again, looking back at him for approval. He caressed the creamy white mounds of her ass cheeks, and then squeezed them hard, before delivering a hard smack to her ass. A red handprint appeared and he slapped her again, harder. Her pupils were fully dilated with pure, unadulterated pleasure and she looked over her shoulder to say, "What are you waiting for? Stuff my pussy with your prick, asshole!"

"Oh, 'asshole,' is it?" he asked with another smart spank to her butt.

"Yeah, what are you going to do about it?" she taunted him again, but the words caught in her throat as he struck her ass again with the flat of his hand.

"What I'm going to do, is, I'm going to ram your pussy so hard with this cock you're going to beg me for mercy." He stroked the entrance of her cunt just slightly, and then slid up a little to place the head at her tight pucker. "Then I'm going to ream your asshole even harder." He slid back down to her pussy and began to rotate around the opening, just barely.

With a voice that was low and quiet, and full of passion and longing, she whispered, "Well, get to it, then." And she thrust herself back onto his cock, forcing him all the way inside her. "Like that," she said, a purr in her voice now that she was stuffed full of hard man-meat. With his right hand he held onto her hip, and with his left he grabbed a fistful of her hair, and he began to plow and rut so hard, she thought he'd rupture her cervix. Her knees slipped further and further apart and she allowed him deeper and deeper access. They were practically horizontal now, she with her ass thrust up as high as she could press, her back arched and her legs spread wide.

"I want to cum so badly...I'm on the edge, baby...can I cum in your asshole?" He whispered this request, scared to death she'd say 'no,' even after all the teasing and foreplay and filthy talk of the past few months.

"I was hoping to drink quarts of your cum, but if you want to, slow down a little so you can screw my ass good before plunging and exploding..."

He slowed his pace and caught his breath. Then he extricated his cock, covered in slippery pussy juice. "I don't think we'll need any lube, darling...but what do you think?" he asked as he gently probed her anal opening.

"Let's try it - you feel pretty slick. How about you spit on my asshole to help a little?" He lowered his face to her crack and smelled the dim scent of her pucker. It was barely perceptible, but there was an odor of asshole, a sexy pheromone that didn't smell "bad". He worked up a glob of spit and deposited it lovingly with his tongue directly onto her anus. Then he slipped the head of his cock in, and paused. She groaned, but he could tell he still had the green light. She bore down as he pressed in another few inches, and he slipped back and forth a few times to let her accommodate to his size.

"Are you all the way in?" she asked.

"No...a little over halfway."

"Okay. Keep going." She said as she took a deep breath and slowly exhaled. He held her hips to him, and reached around to distract her by playing with her clit. He found her hands already there, frantically stimulating herself as she bore down to take all of him in her most secret place. He held her hands still and began a slow, rhythmic stroking of her cunt lips and clit. She brought her hands under her shoulders and began a push up, wiggling her ass to allow greater penetration and range of motion. When she felt his thighs pressing against her own, she knew she was filled up as much as he needed. Her natural juices and his saliva had done the trick, and she was feeling him slip and slide easily back and forth.

"My god, this is a tight ass," he remarked as he reamed her and backed out, reamed her again, and withdrew. On the next in-stroke he circled around, pressing against every side of the tight cavity.

"Well, you are the only one who's ever been there," she grunted as she spoke and she continued pressing up into her "Plank" pose. She focused both on the pleasure his hand was bringing her clit, slow waves of pleasure at a relaxed pace, and on the yoga breath she'd practiced so that she could maintain awkward positions for extended periods. Her arms were strong and muscular from the repeated "Down-Dog, Chattaranga, Plank, Up-Dog" yoga sequence she'd been working on, and now she almost giggled, thinking her yoga class would never be the same. Every time she'd press up into her "Plank," she'd recall Donald reaming the ever-lovin' shit out of her asshole. Literally.

Donald's pace grew more fevered and urgent, and she knew he'd be showering her innards with gooey cum any minute. Jennifer began to moan and grunt, rocking back and forth in a rhythm that was opposite to his, so that they pulled away and came together with a crash, over and over until he roared and emptied his load. "Oh my lord, what a woman you are!" he gasped, as he rolled her onto her side to face him. "You are everything a woman should be for her man: girlfriend, wife, mother, angel, bitch, lover, whore...do you realize how rare you are?!?" This he said as he showered her face with kisses, touching her tenderly with his fingertips, and finally coming to rest with his mouth on hers, kissing deeply, tongues entwined. "You are everything a man could want, and more."

She smiled and snuggled into the cleft of his shoulder. "I haven't even sucked your dick yet, what are you talking about?" Pleased with herself, she wrapped her legs around his and reached for the blankets they'd flung off in their ardor. There were sticky spots between them, and she was leaking from her asshole, but now was a time to nap. They gave themselves over to the lethargy that comes after orgasm, and both were asleep within a few minutes.

The sound of her cell phone jarred them both awake. Blinking in the dim, late afternoon light, Jennifer read the LED display on the digital bedside clock: 4:15. "Oh, that's Misty," she said, reaching for her bag and dragging a sheet with her to cover up with. "Hello," she answered breathlessly, "Misty?"

On the other end, Misty asked, with a shrewd tone, "What, did I interrupt something? You sound pretty out of breath!"

"No, I just...I couldn't find my cell and I didn't want to miss your call. So where are you?"

"I'm downtown, near that fish market you wanted to visit. It's a riot; they're throwing fish all over the place, and getting orders filled while everyone watches. Did you have a nice lunch?" This last comment was made with a catty, "I told you so" pitch.

"Yes, 'lunch' was delightful, thank you. We're actually only a few blocks from that fish market - is it raining right now? 'Cause you could meet us here or we could pick you up..."

"What do you mean, 'is it raining?' Aren't you somewhere you can see for yourself? It's a beautiful spring afternoon, rare for these parts."

"Ummm, sorry, no, I didn't bother to look out the window - and it was raining before, so...oh, who am I trying to fool. We got a room."

Jennifer had to hold the phone away from her ear, the gales and guffaws and hoots were so loud. "Great, good for you, it's about time. You were so uptight; I thought you'd squeak! So where are you?"

"We're at the Regency...on the main boulevard. Do you know where it is?"

"I'm sure I can find it. Will you come down or should I come up?"

"Well, Misty - I guess that's up to you. Do you want to cum on up?"

"Girl, you tempt me something awful. How's your man, is he interested in something a little twisted?"

Donald, who had been listening over Jen's shoulder, took the phone from her and answered, "Always, sweetheart - what did you have in mind?"

12