Second Chance, Book 06

Story Info
Bringing it all together with a special condition attached.
7.9k words
4.71
41.7k
8

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coaster2
coaster2
2,595 Followers

My continuing thanks to ErikThread for his expert guidance and editing skills. Any errors are my own.

Second Chance:

Chapter 25:

Bonnie walked briskly from the Dash 8 toward the small, modern Castlegar terminal on the sunny and warm Friday afternoon. She followed the other passengers through the door and immediately saw Brent waiting for her. She ran to him and they wrapped themselves in each others arms, kissing and hugging.

"Hi," Brent said finally.

"Hi. It's so good to be here. I can't wait to see the town and your home. It's all I've been thinking about ... besides being with you, that is."

"Well, now you're here," he said, taking her hand and leading her toward the baggage area. It was a short wait until her single bag arrived, and they walked hand-in-hand toward the parking lot and his car.

"Andrea and Scott will be at the house for dinner, and they are expecting you. Andrea's working at Builder's Supply in Trail, and Scott's at V.C.M. We'll have the afternoon to ourselves." He turned to her with a sly grin. "That gives us about three hours alone. What would you prefer? A tour of the town, or ... something else?"

"Of all the silly questions," she laughed, slapping him on the arm.

Brent drove directly home. Both of them had one thought in mind. He parked his car in the garage and led Bonnie into the house. She looked around and was clearly pleased. The house was immaculate and brightly decorated. It wasn't anything like she expected for a single father and two young adults.

"Between Andy and Mrs. Dubrinski, this house looks pretty good, don't you think," Brent asserted.

"Yes ... yes ... it's very nice. It's very nice and almost ... what .... rustic-modern?" she asked.

"Well, I've never heard of rustic-modern, but I think that fits. Anyway, we all agree we like this place, so you'll just have to put up with it," he smiled.

"Well, count me as one who approves. It's lovely and the scenery ... is spectacular! We're right in the heart of the Kootenays. What's not to like?" she asked with a big grin.

"So, come with me." He took her hand again and led her to the back of the house. "This is where you'll be sleeping, so you can leave your bag at the end of the bed," he said. "I'm afraid that with both children home, you'll have to share the bed with me. I hope that's not inconvenient."

"Oh ... I'm sure I can manage ... somehow ... with a bit of help," she laughed. "Is the bed comfortable?"

"I think so, but then, I'm the only one who has been sleeping in it, so I guess we'll have to try it together and find out," he smirked.

"Yes ... that's the only way ... isn't it?"

Brent sat on the edge of the bed and Bonnie joined him. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her to him for a deep, passionate kiss. Brent's abdomen was tense and vibrating, anticipating the next few moments. He reached under the light sweater she was wearing and began to remove it. Bonnie waited until the sweater was off before she undid his belt and pulled the zipper down on his slacks. She reached inside and ran her fingers over his growing erection. In a matter of a minute, they were disrobed, lying back on the bed, caressing each other while kissing gently.

It was Bonnie who took the initiative and slipped her way down his body with one target in mind. Her tongue flicked out and Brent was jolted with the electricity of her touch on the glans of his rigid member. Bonnie had never enjoyed giving oral sex, but she was determined to please him. She was sneaking the occasional look at Brent's face, happy to see the look of pleasure she was creating. She loved the oral gratification that Brent so happily gave her, and it seemed only fair that she return the favor.

As Bonnie slowly and gently worked on Brent's erection, she watched him as he laid his head back and closed his eyes, enjoying every minute of her efforts. Soon, however, he reached for her arms and pulled her up over him. They kissed as he brought his knees up, spreading her legs and opening her to him. She helped him prepare to enter her, and in a moment they were completely joined.

Their lovemaking was slow and sensual, as it so often was. There was no sense of urgency, and each could bask in the sensations the other created for them. They lost track of time and neither cared. Their prolonged erotic journey was so completely perfect that they didn't try to end it. Bonnie knew that this was what she had been waiting for. She had no doubt. Brent was the right man for her, and she wanted them to be together for the rest of their natural lives. Now, it was just a matter of Brent coming to that same realization. She had waited twenty years for this. She could wait a little longer.

Both had drifted off to sleep afterwards. Brent awoke first and glanced at the clock radio, seeing that it was nearing four o'clock. He lay beside Bonnie, watching her naked body move as she breathed. She was such a beautiful woman, he thought. He was sure of himself now. He would ask her to marry him. He had to have her in his life. He had lost one love and he swore he would not lose a second. There was just the little matter of the timing.

He slipped out of bed, trying hard not to disturb her. They had another hour or so before either Andrea or Scott would be home, and with the excitement and tension of her meeting his offspring, he was happy to let her rest. He quietly closed the door on the ensuite and turned on the shower. As he shampooed his hair, he was aware of the door of the stall opening and looking over his shoulder, saw Bonnie join him. She wrapped her arms around him, still drowsy, but content from their lovemaking. He reached back and clasped her bottom and pulled her to him. He could feel her breasts push into his back and her hips on his butt.

He turned in her arms and they kissed, long, slow, and passionately as the warm water cascaded over them. Brent felt his cock hardening again and he took her hand and guided it to his manhood. She smiled as she understood, and she turned her back to him, placing her hands against the tiled wall of the shower stall. She spread her legs, and looking over her shoulder, invited him to take her from behind. He didn't need to think about it. He aimed his rigid member at her waiting opening, grasped her hips, and entered her in one slow, continuous push.

As she moaned her pleasure, he began to stroke into her, and she responded by pushing back at him. It quickly became a more sexually charged union, and she was demanding an aggressive lover this time. He pushed harder and pulled her back against him with more force, driving his cock relentlessly into the warm, wet center of his woman. Her head snapped back as she began to orgasm, while he continued to pound into her relentlessly. Her cry of surrender understood, his actions became less demanding, and he slowed his pace to spare her discomfort. A moment later, she collapsed against him.

It had been a remarkable few minutes of pure, unadulterated carnal release, completely different from anything they had experienced before. Breathing hard, Brent clutched the sagging form of Bonnie to him as she recovered. He nuzzled into her neck and began placing little kisses on her ears and shoulders. Bonnie's head flopped back on his shoulder as she reveled in his embrace. It had been her most uninhibited adventure, and she was completely sated.

"That was amazing," she gasped. His hold on her loosened as she turned toward him, her arms wrapping around his neck. "I've never felt anything like that before -- nothing that dominating. You outdid yourself, mister."

"Uhhhmmm ... it was pretty good, even if it didn't last very long," he grinned. "Glad you liked it."

"Best ever, lover -- best ever!"

"I think we better get dried off before anyone shows up and wonders what we've been up to," Brent suggested.

"Darn ... just when I was starting to have some fun," she giggled.

"Later, babe, later."

As they awaited the arrival of Andrea and Scott, they held hands, sitting out on the deck, sipping their wine and taking in the spectacular view. The snap of the screen door announced the arrival of one of the youngsters.

Scott appeared at the patio door and walked out on the deck, sporting what might have been interpreted as a knowing smile.

"Hi," he said, tentatively.

"Hi Scott. This is Bonnie Simpson, from Calgary," he said simply.

"Nice to meet you Ms. Simpson," he acknowledged, his eyes flicking back and forth between his father and Bonnie.

He glanced again at both his father and Bonnie, and decided retreat was the appropriate move. "I'll catch you later. I need a shower and some clean clothes," he said, turning to head for his bedroom.

"That was quick. I wonder what that means?" he asked thoughtfully, turning to Bonnie.

"I think he was a bit uncomfortable," she grinned.

"Yah ... I suppose he was."

"Don't worry, Brent, I didn't pick up any negative vibrations," she said lightly. "But I've seen that look before on my son's face," she said with an arched eyebrow.

"What look?"

"The one that says 'I bet I know what's going on here, but I'll just keep it to myself' look," she grinned again.

"Hmmm ... how do you women figure these things out, anyway?"

"You forget, I have a teenage son not much younger than Scott. I've seen most of their 'looks,' and it's surprising how well I've come to be able to read them." She was enjoying her recognition, and not at all worried about the reaction of his son.

They went back to enjoying the wine and the scenery for a few minutes until another screen door entrance was heard. Seconds later, Andrea appeared on the porch, and spotting Bonnie, broke into a broad smile.

"Well, I finally get to meet the mystery lady. Hi ... I'm Andrea, but most of my friends call me Andy," she announced brightly.

"Hi Andrea, I'm Bonnie. Nice to meet you at last," she replied in an equally upbeat tone.

Brent watched the two greet each other and saw no hint of reluctance on Andy's part. It was a relief, and he smiled at his precocious daughter, now holding court on their deck.

"OK, Andy ... 'fess up. Just how did you know about Bonnie?" he asked, genuinely curious.

"Oh, a certain person told me that a certain person told him that you two met at the home show in Calgary and it was love at first sight," she said in a cheeky tone.

"Hmmm ... sounds like Charlie was the source. I didn't think he was paying attention," Brent said looking at Bonnie.

"I hear you two showed up on Sunday morning looking like you'd just stolen the crown jewels and had gotten away with it," Andrea said mirthfully.

"OK, OK, that's quite enough, young lady. You'll treat Ms. Simpson with respect." he said in a semi-serious voice.

"It's OK, Brent. And I'm Bonnie, not Ms. Simpson, Andrea," the older woman said with a smile.

"Thanks, and like I said, its Andy to my friends, and any friend of Dad's is a friend of mine," she stated simply.

Brent breathed an audible sigh of relief as the two women exchanged hugs. Now, about Scott, he wondered.

He had hardly gotten the thought in his mind when Scott reappeared wearing a t-shirt, shorts, and sandals. He glanced quickly at his sister to see how she was reacting and then back at his father. He seemed reluctant to say anything.

"I'm going to go shower and change," Andrea said abruptly. "I won't be long." She moved quickly off the deck into the family room and disappeared into the back of the house.

Scott was clearly uncomfortable with Andrea's leaving. He didn't know what to say and decided that very little was better than the wrong thing.

"I'm just going to grab a Coke. Does anyone want anything?" he asked politely.

"No ... we're fine, thanks," his father answered, smiling at the nervous young man.

"He's a bit flustered, Brent. He doesn't want to say the wrong thing or ask the wrong question. I think he was surprised that Andy left so soon. He was counting on her doing all the quizzing, I'll bet." Again, Bonnie didn't seem worried or nervous about meeting his son and daughter. She had more confidence than he had at this moment, he thought.

Brent and Bonnie sat beside each other in the deck chairs and waited for Scott to reappear. It took an unusually long time for him to retrieve a soft drink from the refrigerator. Finally, he stepped carefully back onto the deck and sat in the chair furthest from the two adults.

"I have a son not much younger than you, Scott. His name is Tim and he'll be sixteen this year. He's anxious to get his driver's license, like almost every boy is," Bonnie said conversationally.

"Yah ... that was a big deal for me too," Scott said tentatively. "I was lucky. Dad got me a pick-up for getting good grades last year, and that was a real surprise," he said, starting to show signs of loosening up.

"In my day, we still had drive-in movies. That's when you needed some 'wheels' for a date," Bonnie grinned.

"We still have a couple of drive-ins around here," Scott offered. "One in Trail and one in Creston. They're only open in the late spring and summer and the movies aren't the greatest, but it's still fun," he admitted.

"So ... you and Tanya go to the drive-in do you?" his father said with a knowing look. "Does her mother know about that?"

"Uh ... yah ... I guess so," he answered uncertainly. "You're not going to ask her, are you?" he asked with a worried look.

"Nah ... I wouldn't do that to you. You wouldn't want her dad out looking for you, now would you." It was a statement and not a question, but it was made with a big grin on his father's face.

"Jeeze, no! That's all I need," he said in relief. "They watch her like a hawk. It's a good thing you know Mrs. Dubrinski, or I'd have no chance at all."

"Well, I can understand how they feel, Scott. She's a very beautiful young lady and I'm sure they want to protect her from all the wolves out in the big, bad world," Brent said mirthfully.

"Yah ... I suppose. I know how some of those guys think. I'm always looking over my shoulder to keep an eye on them," he confessed.

"That's the problem when you're dating the real babes. Every other guy is jealous and would love to take your place. It's hard when you're the winner," he smiled.

"Yah ... I guess so. I'd rather be the winner than one of guys just wishing they could get a date with her." A look of satisfaction came over him as he leaned back in the chair and contemplated what his father had just suggested.

"I'll have to meet Tanya sometime. I'd also like to meet Sam, too, unless Andy is determined to keep him hidden away," Bonnie laughed.

"What's that about Sam?" Andrea asked as she came back out on the porch. She was holding a glass of white wine and plunked herself down in the chair nearest Bonnie. No shyness here, Bonnie thought.

"Bonnie was just saying she'd like to meet Tanya and Sam sometime, and it gave me an idea. Why don't we have a barbeque tomorrow, and we can invite them along with Charlie and Gerry as well as Gary and Oshi. If the weather's like this, it will be perfect," Brent suggested.

"Sure," Andy said immediately. Scott nodded and Bonnie was smiling her agreement.

"I'll go make some phone calls and see if everyone can make it," Brent said, rising to move to the den.

Scott pulled out a cell phone and immediately called Tanya. As he punched in the number, he slowly walked into the house out of earshot.

"He's funny," Andrea said as she watched her brother disappear into the house. "He doesn't want to admit he's got a steady girlfriend and that he's falling for her. You should see her, Bonnie. She's gorgeous and I think Scott's still having trouble trying to figure out why she picked him over all the other guys that would kill to be with her. I don't think he can quite believe his luck," she laughed.

"Your brother is quite a good looking guy ... it shouldn't be too big a surprise," Bonnie offered.

"Yah ... he's a bit shy, but he's a good kid. I don't suffer from the 'little brother syndrome,'" she stated confidently.

"I think your father's a bit uncomfortable that you two have close friends that he didn't know about until someone else told him. I think he senses he's been left out, or maybe that he wasn't paying attention to you."

"I didn't even think of that. He's had so much to deal with and he's been trying so hard to get on with his life, that we kind of thought he didn't need any more worries ... or whatever."

"Yes ... I can imagine. But I know he thinks the world of you, and his only regret is that maybe you missed out on some things when your mother died and you two had to be the support for your dad."

"I don't think so," the young woman answered thoughtfully. "It was different without Mom, and it hurt to lose her, but Dad did such a great job in looking after us and making sure we were OK, well ... we just got on with it."

"You say that like it was simple, but I know it wasn't. You guys are special and your dad knows it. I don't think he and I would have a chance if you and Scott weren't as mature as you are."

"Dad says you're a single mom. I couldn't have been any easier for you."

"It was hard at first, but I got used to it, and after all, it was my decision," Bonnie mused. "Anyway, I just wanted you to know how proud your dad is of you both. I also want you to know that I feel that way about my Tim, too."

Andrea sat thoughtfully quiet for a few moments.

"Are you in love with Dad?" she asked unexpectedly.

There was a pregnant pause before Bonnie answered.

"Yes. Yes, I am ... and with any luck, he's in love with me too," she answered, smiling at Andrea.

"I don't think you have to worry about that," she said confidently.

"Oh ... what makes you say that?"

"Just how he is around you. It reminds me of when he was with Mom. You know ... that nice, warm feeling that you don't have to say anything. You just have to be there."

Bonnie felt the tears forming immediately. She quickly brought her hands to her eyes and covered them in embarrassment. She hadn't expected the personal tie to Brent's past and the complete acceptance of his daughter. It was an emotional revelation for which she had been unprepared.

She felt the presence of Andrea beside her, her arm around her shoulders, and she took her hands away from her face to smile though her tears at the young woman.

"Thank you, Andy. You don't know how much I needed to hear that," Bonnie said quietly.

Andrea said nothing, returning her smile and then returning to her chair. Neither had been aware that Brent had witnessed the moment from the kitchen window. He had been at first worried, and then as the scene unfolded, enormously relieved at the brief interlude between the two women. More importantly, he was sure of Bonnie's love. He paused for a few moments before returning to the deck, giving Bonnie time to compose herself.

"We're all set for tomorrow afternoon," he announced as he walked onto the sun-drenched deck once more. "Gary and Oshi will be a little late getting here. They have to get a sitter for their kids, but they'll be here. Did Sam confirm?" he asked Andrea.

"Don't worry about Sam, he'll be here," she said confidently. "His uncle and I will make sure of that," she laughed.

"And Tanya?" Brent asked, turning to Scott.

"Yah ... her mom said OK when she heard it was here," he said with a slight smile.

"Good ... then everyone is accounted for. We can do a bit of shopping in the morning and we'll be all set," Brent said with a satisfied look.

The barbeque was uncovered and after a poll, hamburgers were chosen as the evening's meal. Bonnie and Andrea volunteered to prepare a salad and heat the buns, while Scott and Brent looked after cooking the meat and setting the table. Brent was grateful that the meeting of Bonnie and his children had turned out so well. She had been accepted without reservation, and he felt much more confident that they could plan their future without concern. He had made one extra phone call that afternoon that would cement, he hoped, the union of the two families. He would know tomorrow.

coaster2
coaster2
2,595 Followers