Second Chances Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teri's legs opened involuntarily as I slid my hand a little further down, and I slid a couple of fingertips through her slit. She gasped loudly, and then moaned and pushed her hips forward as I dragged my fingers through her wetness.

I glanced over at her as I turned onto the gravel road leading to the cabin just as my fingertips started playing with her clit. Teri's eyes were closed tightly, her mouth opened and breathing heavy. She thrust her hips forward when I placed my fingertip at the hot, wet opening to her pussy and then moaned loudly again as I withdrew it.

Seconds later, I pulled up to the front of the cabin and shut off the truck. As the headlights dimmed, the entire area was in darkness, lit only by the stars, moon, and a low-wattage bulb just inside the cabin. "Hey, baby. We're here," I told her as I lightly slapped her clit.

Yelping at the light assault, Teri jumped in her seat as her eyes flew open. I shut off the interior light in the truck and then opened the door and got out. I quickly opened Teri's door and helped her out. As she stood in front of me, naked except for her low heels, she had a look of seething lust in her eyes. As mad as she was pretending to be at me, she could not hide the desire evident by the shiny trickle of juices running down her inner thigh.

Offering her my arm, I smiled at her and led her in to the cabin.

*****

I took Kurt's hand getting out of the truck, and in my spirited nakedness I pecked his cheek and stalked right into the cabin, leaving my dress in his truck.

I walked directly into the bathroom to freshen up, taking a warm, refreshing shower. As I was toweling off, I was wondering where he was. I thought for sure looking at me naked on the ride back he would have come in to join me.

As I stepped into the bedroom I heard soft music playing and noticed the balcony door open. I looked out and didn't see Kurt, but I saw candles lining the railing all the way around the deck, all lit and putting a beautiful glow against the darkness of the forest in the back ground.

I stepped out to take a closer look at the sight before me and I heard a low growl off to my side. Startled, I jumped and turned to find Kurt with 2 flutes of bubbly in his hands, sitting in the hot tub.

"I was wondering if you were ever going to join me," he said as he raised a glass, motioning for me to step closer to the tub. He looked very sexy sitting in the hot tub with the steam flowing up around his hot looking chest.

I dropped my arms and gazed around me at the thoughtful setting Kurt took time to set up. Taking a deep breath, I dropped my robe and stood there, letting the glow of the candles cast my naked silhouette for Kurt's eyes to feast on.

Kurt sighed deeply and set the drinks down on the rail of the tub. He then crossed his arms on the rail and rested his chin on his crossed arms. I could feel his stare tracing up the length of my now shivering body.

My arms are crossed over my chest to warm myself and in the softest most sultry voice I have ever heard on a man Kurt said, "Do NOT cover up the most beautiful sight that I ever seen out here."

Feeling my face blushing, I run my hand back up to my breast and cup my fullness. I began rolling my stiff nipple between my fingertips, and my other hand ran across my belly, stopping at my mound. I ran my fingers thru the short hairs circling just above my swelling clit.

Kurt's eyes didn't know where to stay focused. They were slowly running up and down watching me, my head started to roll back as the sensations grew stronger. Soft moans escaped my labored, deep breaths showing in the steam escaping my lips in the night air.

As I rolled my head back up and opened my eyes, I saw Kurt standing in the tub with his hard erection stiffly floating in the air in front of him. His hands were on his hips, with steam rising off him like he was on fire.

I watched him, not letting myself stop the pleasures of my hands caressing the areas I was most in need of feeling, Kurt stepped from the tub in a smooth, fluid motion, and strode the few steps to me.

He brought his lips so close to my face I was expecting a raging kiss. Instead he circled around me, stepping so close to my back side without touching me. He brought his warm lips to my neck, blew softly against my skin, and then whispered to me, "You liked teasing me today don't you? First in the alley, now out here ... What am I going to do with you young lady?"

He placed his hands on my hips and pressed me forward toward the hot tub, stopping just at the rail of the tub.

"Bend over and rest your hands on the rail"

Bending forward, I did as I am told. Suddenly I stiffened and arched my back, feeling the sting from a sharp crack on my ass. "That's for the teasing show! Now, I am going to show you what your touching did for me".

Kurt took his cock in his hand and gave my still stinging ass cheek a few slaps with his hard cock, slowly traced the swollen tip of his cock up my down the slit of my ass. His hands spread open my ass and he drew his fingers between my thighs to seek out my dripping hole.

Taking his knee, he pushed my thighs farther apart to get better access to my pussy opening. He tucked his shaft between my ass cheeks, his hand drew around my front and he swiftly shoved two fingers into my wetness. His touches to my ultra-sensitive areas made my body quiver.

I tried to lean back against Kurt's shoulder, but he placed his free hand between my shoulders and gently pushed me back. His breathing was heavy and labored as he fucked my pussy harder with his fingers. His hips were rocking against my backside, letting his shaft glide along my tight puckered hole.

My senses left me as my arousal grows deeper. My pussy walls started to clamp stronger around his fingers, and I heard Kurt's voice telling me not to cum yet, saying, "If I feel you start to cum before I want you to, I will stop, so maintain control."

I let out a loud gasping moan, dropping my head forward and losing control. I screamed, "KURT, PLEASE! I PROMISE! NO MORE TEASING! PLEASE LET ME CUM!! "

As he placed a long kiss to the back of my neck, he withdrew his fingers and replaced them swiftly with his throbbing cock. Hard and steady, he slammed his cock into me, and before long I was rolling into a huge, screaming, body shaking orgasm, and as I screamed Kurt's name I heard his growling bellows as his manhood spits hot gushes of his cream into me.

After gathering our wits and breath, Kurt withdrew his deflated shaft. He stepped to my side, took my hand, and helped me step into the tub. Once settled in, he handed my glass to me and then he stepped in behind me.

"Here's to the first night of pleasures," he toasted as I settled against his chest. We listened to the music and polished off the bottle of Champagne.

Pretty soon, we both started to crash from the long day. Leaning forward, Kurt said, "Let's go to bed. We've got another great day tomorrow." We both stood and stepped out, drying ourselves off, and make way to the bed.

As I was bent over the bed drawing the comforter back, Kurt came up behind me, wrapped his fingers around my waist, and pressed his hips against my ass, saying, "I am growing very fond of your hot ass. You'd better be careful bending in front of me like that."

Smiling at his never ending friskiness I give a push back with my hips, bumping my ass into his groin. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?" I asked him.

"Absolutely! The question is, would you?"

A couple of minutes later, with a nice breeze coming in the balcony doors, we went to sleep with his arm wrapped around me, his hips pressed up against my ass.

*****

When I woke up the next morning, Teri was still sound asleep. I slid out of bed, went to the bathroom, and came back in to see that she hadn't moved. I stood for a second, taking in the sight of her body, still nude, with one leg sticking out from under the sheet, blonde hair spread across the pillow. Smiling to myself for a second, I walked out on to the balcony.

After taking in some of the cool morning air, I stepped back in, kissed Teri lightly on the forehead, and went downstairs to make some coffee.

About a half-hour later, as I was enjoying my second cup of coffee on the lower deck, enjoying the view of the trees and the lake, Teri walked out and joined me.

"Mmmm. Good morning, stud," she said as she leaned down to kiss me.

"Good morning yourself, you sexy little GILF," I replied as I looked at her, dressed in the shirt that I wore to dinner the night before, with two buttons holding it closed in the middle. "Coffee's ready, Bailey's is in the fridge, Jameson's is on the counter."

"Drinking already?" she laughed.

"No, I'm not drinking," I replied as I held up my cup. "It's just coffee, with an extra splash, or three, tossed in."

"I also picked up doughnuts yesterday before I picked you up. They're next to the Jameson, if you want a little something for your belly first," I added.

She laughed and turned to walk back to the kitchen, and I called out, "Oh, and at the very least, unbutton the shirt. We can't be seen up here."

"Really?" she asked, looking around.

"Guaranteed," I told her. "Bob told me that he and his wife run around here naked all the time when they're up here alone. I've tried looking up at the house from every angle that I could on the ground, and I couldn't see anything on either deck."

"Why do you think that I'm sitting her naked?" I asked.

"Because you're crazy, and you have no shame," she replied smiling as she kissed me.

"That, my dear, is irrelevant," I responded.

"I'll give you your irrelevant," she laughed as she tossed her/my shirt at me and sat in the seat at the table with me.

We both sat there naked, talking and drinking our coffee, until we decided to shower and go in to town for breakfast and maybe some shopping.

I let Teri shower first while I cleaned up the kitchen and prepared a couple of items for that night. I showered when she was finished, and as I walked out of the bathroom I saw her sitting at the vanity, putting her make-up on.

"I'm kind of disappointed," she told me, looking at me in the mirror. "I thought you might join me in the shower."

"I'm sorry," I told her as I kissed her. "I just wanted to clean up and get a couple of things ready before we went in to town."

"I promise, there will be plenty of opportunities to shower together."

"Ok, I guess that will have to do," she replied, smiling at me.

A couple of hours later, our stomachs filled, we were walking around the town. Having only been up there on a guy's weekend, the only points in town that I needed to know about were the restaurant, the best bar, and the grocery store. This time, I was exploring it with Teri.

The way that the day was already heating up, I was betting that she was happy that I made her go commando under her light dress. With the light breeze blowing down the main street, I was almost wishing that I could have worn a dress.

It was early afternoon when we popped into the bar from the night before. As we had our drinks, we decided to check out a couple more stores, and then we would head back to the cabin. When we walked out into the bright sunlight, we went in the opposite direction from the one we took the night before. A couple of stores down, Teri found a woman's boutique and wanted to check it out.

*****

Looking at the window display, I saw the cutest strapless sundress and I asked Kurt if we could check it out. As we stepped into the store, a lady popped out from the back stock area, calling out, "Hello. Welcome to Mary's Boutique. I'm Mary."

We both said hello, me with my back to her as I checked out the sundress in the window. As she asked how she could help us Kurt said, "I think she is interested in that sundress in the window." Of course as I turned to ask for my size I saw a younger woman about mid to late 30's, average in size and like every other woman who sets eyes on Kurt, she was giving him the once over. I just smiled and gave him a look as I shook my head.

Kurt looked over to me and gave a shoulder shrug as if saying, "What?"

As Mary tore her brown eyes from Kurt to seek me out and help with the dress, Kurt wandered further back into the store and was lost in the lingerie area. Mary found my dress size and showed me the dressing room to try it on.

I could hear the conversation going on outside the dressing room as I tried on the dress. Mary was enjoying the male eye candy in her store and was quite flirtatious, and Kurt was eating it up.

Kurt is a handsome man and doesn't show his true age, so younger woman are attracted to him for that I'm sure.

Before Mary could get another flirty statement in I called out from the dressing room, saying I needed help with the back zipper. Mary appeared at the drape covering the dressing room. I had hoped it would have been Kurt.

As I stepped out and turned, Mary reached for my back and I could see Kurt's expression in the mirror I was facing, He had a perfect view so I thought I'd give him some flirting of my own at Mary's expense.

It must have been the afternoon drinks that had me so brave but I couldn't resist having some fun.

Kurt was leaning against the wall, hands in his pockets, as he watched Mary's hand skim my backside to zip my dress. Seeing the expression in Kurt's eyes, I thought I'd tease him a little more and asked Mary if the dress laid smooth over my bum. She ran her hand down slowly over the material covering my bum and said, "It lays just perfectly," as I gave a low humming sound.

I knew what that sound does to Kurt when he has me on the edge of an orgasm and teases me until I scream and beg for release. I gave a few turns this way and that looking at my ass over in the mirror and catching Kurt's eyes rolling back and forth in motion to my swaying ass.

I ran my hands slowly from my waist up to my breasts as if I was feeling the material, then gave a tug at the top like I was cupping my tits to adjust them in the dress. I then asked Mary if it felt too tight and she reached up and ran her fingers along the seam of the top that laid a little low on my breasts. Her finger tips were cool feeling as they grazed along just under inside of the top seam and said, "Hmm." She then took my hips, turned me toward Kurt and asked his opinion.

Kurt's eyes were glazed and I noticed his baggy shorts weren't so baggy all of a sudden. I wondered if Mary would notice this as well.

I was having fun teasing Kurt so I had asked Mary if she thought panties would show through if worn under the dress. She said in reply, "No, I can't see your panty lines now, so it is perfect."

I told her that I wasn't wearing any currently and she had a slight blush come across her face and gave a glance Kurt's way to see if he had heard what I just said.

Regaining his cool, Kurt looked at Mary and said, "She's not allowed any underwear this weekend." That made Mary really blush.

I said I wanted a new pair of thong style to match the dress and asked her to bring me some choices. As she went to the wall to pick some out I stepped into Kurt. He grabbed my waist, drew me in tight, and whispered in my ear, "Do you feel what you're doing to me with your little teasing show?"

I kissed his cheek, gave him a smile, and whispered back, "Are you are enjoying the show?"

Kurt gave me a nudge away from his body and smacked my ass just as Mary returned with some panty choices.

I took two pair from Mary's hand and held one at a time up against my hips. I told Mary to hold the other two against me, one at a time, for Kurt to make a choice. He was now having his fun because he had me and Mary switching back and forth one pair then the other as he brushed his chin with his fingers as if he couldn't decide. I knew what he was doing and gave him a smile and a glare. Then he laughed and made a panty choice and we had Mary wrap my purchase.

As she took the panties to the counter I called to her, saying I was going to wear the dress home, so ring it up and toss my other dress in the bag.

As I stood at the counter to pay, Kurt came up behind me, gave my ass a deep grind with the hardness under his shorts and growled in my ear lowly, saying, "Just wait until I get you home young lady!"

*****

Teri had a smug look on her face as we walked hand-in-hand back to my truck. Even though we hadn't said it yet, we both knew that our trip into town was done, and it was time to head back to the cabin. When we got to the truck, which was parked in a lot near the street, I grabbed her and pressed her up against the door.

"Did you enjoy your little display back there?" I asked as I kissed her and lightly grasped a handful of her hair.

"Yes," she giggled in response. "Didn't you?"

"You got that poor girl all hot and bothered and frustrated," I told her as I slid my fingertips under her new skirt.

"Ohh gosssssh!" she gasped as I slid a fingertip across her pussy.

"Oh god!" she said, quickly reaching her hand down to grab my wrist. "Not here, Kurt! It's the middle of the day! Someone might see us!"

"If you don't want to be seen, then I suggest you quit fighting me," I told her with a smile.

Teri released her grip and then gasped when my fingers started sliding through her wet slit. Her other hand was on my free arm, and she squeezed that tightly as she moaned, her eyes closing.

"Unless you'd rather I take you back to Mary, and you can continue playing with her ..." I said softly.

Teri surprised me with how quickly she reacted, pulling me in to her and kissing me hard. She moaned loudly in my mouth, and her body shook a little as I flicked a finger across her clit.

Her hips started moving a little and she pulled my head in closer, mashing our lips together as we continued kissing. After a couple of minutes I could tell that she was getting close to an orgasm, and sure enough, seconds later she pulled her lips from mine and whispered, "Ohhmyygoddd!"

I quickly pulled my hand from under her skirt and said, "Ok, let's go back to the cabin."

Teri stood there, clearly flustered, as she tried to regain her bearings. She looked at me confused for a second before she just nodded her head and I opened her door for her.

"Son of a bitch!" I heard softly as she slid in to the truck. Smiling, I walked around to my door and got in.

The whole ride back, Teri sat in her seat and tried to look mad at me. Even when I lay my hand on her leg and started stroking it, she sat still, not smiling at me.

When we got to the cabin, I helped Teri out of the truck and as we walked in, she reminded me that payback was a bitch. I looked at her and laughed. "It is, isn't it?"

She looked at me for a second and then smiled at me. "You loved that and you know it," she told me.

"I'm not saying that I didn't. I'm just saying you earned the payback. Did you not learn your lesson last night about teasing me like that?"

"Yes, I did," she said softly.

"No, I don't think that you did," I told her, smiling at her.

After she took her clothes up to the bedroom, Teri showered while I started working on dinner and getting other things ready for later that night. While I was heating up the grill, I heard her call out the open doors to the bedroom above me that she'd be down in a couple of minutes.

To my surprise, Teri came down for dinner a few minutes later dressed in a pink bustier, matching thong and thigh-high stockings, and short heels.

"Wow!" I exclaimed as she walked on to the deck, my eyes slowly sliding up and down the length of her body. "You look ... HOT! Sexy! Beautiful! WOW!"

"Thank you," she replied, smiling. "I'm glad you ... approve," she added, looking down at the growing bulge in my shorts.

"Well, now you have too many clothes on," she told me with a smirk.