Second Chances Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned down while she was trying to catch her breath and I softly moved the blonde hair covering the back of her beck and kissed her there. I felt her body shiver a little and I slowly started moving my hips again.

I continued kissing her neck as I held my body on top of hers and began moving my hips a little more. I soon felt Teri's hips moving again, pushing back at me so I straightened my body once more.

I was soon taking short, deep strokes inside her wet pussy and she arched her back a little, moaning and pushing back at me a little. I reached up and grabbed her hair, and gently pulled back on it.

"Oh yeah!" she exclaimed loudly, pushing back at me harder. "Give it to me! Give it to me deep!"

I slammed my hips forward, making her yelp, and still holding on to her hair I leaned back down. "Do you want to feel me deep inside you?" I whispered in her ear.

"Yes!" she replied instantly. "Give it to me deep!"

"Are you sure?" I asked as I bucked my hips against her, pushing a little deeper inside her.

"Yes!" she exclaimed, gasping and lifting her hips up against me.

"I love you," I whispered just before I straightened back up. She moaned loudly and whispered her love back to me, and I then looked down at her body. Smiling to myself, I then started slowly rubbing my thumb on her oil-slick, pussy-juice coated rosebud.

*****

I felt Kurt's weight shifted off my back and his cock rammed deeply into my pussy. I was telling him with my motions, silently with my body, that I was ready to give him all of me.

Kurt's slick thumb was pressing at my back entrance as he held his cock deep and still inside me. As his thumb caressed gently in and out I felt him press his hips harder against me and hold himself tight in my pussy. With each pressing of his thumb his cock pulled in and out of me. It got so I couldn't tell which was in or out.

As he felt my body sink more relaxed into the mattress I felt the warm oil trickle down my crack and his fingers started massaging the area around my hole.

Every time his finger slid over my hole my body stiffened slightly, my back arching. He took his other hand and wrapped his fingers at the back of my neck and began massaging, causing me to rest my head and not think of where he was massaging with his other hand. As his fingers at my neck would draw upward I could feel the same motions happening on my ass with his other hand, each time with more pressure at my hole. His hand pressed firmer at my shoulders and at the same time he pressed his finger in deeper. My mouth popped open to moan but all I could do was gasp as his finger kept slowly going deeper. In small strokes I felt his finger draw in up then in. His hand at the back of my neck released and the oil was running over my back side once more.

The silkiness of the oil, the feel of his fingers, and when I wasn't burying my head in the mattress, the soothing sounds of the storm calming into a light rain was very euphoric to my body.

With Kurt's gentle manor, it didn't take long before I was totally in deep pleasure as he worked me into taking two of his fingers. I could feel his rock hard shaft against my inner thigh, occasionally teasing at my pussy but not entering.

Kurt leaned down to my ear, kissed my cheek, and asked how I was feeling. All I could do was mumble and nod my head. He reached under my belly lifting my ass upward and placed a pillow under my hips, raising my ass.

"Baby, I need you to relax and listen to the soft rain. If you need me to stop just say so. I want you to enjoy this and not feel any pain."

"PAIN?" I stated a little louder then I wanted to.

"I am going to take your virgin ass and give you the best pleasure you ever felt making love, but you're so tight it could hurt for a brief moment until you adjust to me entering you. I promise to be easy."

"OK babe. I want to give you all of me! I will try to take you," I told him after I thought about it for a couple of seconds.

I heard the oil bottle being squeezed but didn't feel it on my body trickling. Then I felt the tip of his cock slide between my ass cheeks real easily. He oiled up his cock.

I took a deep breath and slowly let it out as Kurt pressed the tip of his cock into my bum. The fullness was wider than his fingers and he stretched me open wider, breathing deep and slow, almost panting as he pushed in more and then let me stretch again.

Each time he pressed in he rubbed my cheeks or my back, even ran his fingers along the sides of my breasts as he would sink in more knowing how his touch relaxes my body.

"Very good, baby. Your ass is so nice and tight around my cock it feels like heaven. I'm almost all the way in."

"Almost! Oh my god! I don't think I can take all of you!"

"Yes you can, baby. You're doing awesome. Your ass is perfect for my cock."

My fingers gripped the sheets and I was concentrating on my breathing to stay relaxed. The short sharp arches of my back would press my hips higher and he'd slip in further with my motions.

I could feel him draw in and out in slow short motions, letting my bum hold him snug inside me.

On one stroke out, his fingers held my hips tighter. I knew at the moment he was going to place his full length deep in my ass. I raised my head, my eyes squeezed shut anticipating the thrust, and there it was.

I let out a loud sharp yell as it felt like my hole ripped open around him. The fullness of Kurt's girth had fully opened up my ass around him. It was a sharp sensation I never felt before.

As he shifted his legs against my hips his hands caressed at my back and shoulders, letting me take in the feel of his hot cock touching a place deep in me that is special for him to take as his own.

Once the sharpness mellowed to a slight discomfort, it wasn't long before I was enjoying the feel of the throbbing of his shaft against my walls. Once the motion was smooth and steady, he reached between my thighs and slipped two fingers into my pussy, filling me up to the fullest. I could feel his fingers and his cock both filling me.

The pulses of his shaft were growing faster, and I could feel his building cum getting ready to burst from his tip. All of a sudden he drew fully out. That was a strange sensation. I turned to look back at him. "Is everything ok?" I asked him, not knowing why he drew out so quickly.

He laughed. "Honey, you feel so good! I want it to last a little longer and if I didn't pull out now it would have been over now."

"Roll over on your back." He told me. Obliging him I rolled over and looked into his eyes, glazed over like I never saw them look before. I wasn't sure what was happening next.

As Kurt shifted himself back between my legs he raised them over his shoulders and lifted my ass up off the bed and shoved the pillow back under my hips.

"Play with your pussy for me."

Blushing a little at his request, I ran my hand over my breasts, pinching my nipples as they passed over them, worked my way down my tummy. I circled my fingertips thru the sparse patch at the top of my pubic bone.

Then I took one finger and ran it over my clit, swollen and poking from under her hood. All the time, I was watching Kurt's eyes following my every move. His breathing was deep as his chest rose and fell quickly. His cock was standing in the air as solid as I've ever seen it.

Finally, I slipped two fingers into my seeping hole, arching my back and working my pussy. My breaths grew deeper and faster, I could feel my orgasm starting to roll in. My body started to stiffen and shake and a stream of warm liquid squirted down my ass as Kurt watched in amazement.

Pressing my legs toward my chest and telling me not to stop playing with myself, he grabbed his rock of a cock and pressed it at my bum's opening.

He ran the tip thru the seeping juices trickling down my ass crack and pushed himself slowly into me again. His entry was easier with my orgasm bucking my insides and my mind into bliss.

This time it was only a gasping sensation as he entered. Once he felt I was adjusted to him again he thrust and built up his rhythm as my fingers pumped into me at the same time. His thumb rolled along my clit and it wasn't long before I was deep in another orgasm. My head pressed hard into the bed and my body tensed, every part of me was feeling this "O"! Once it was letting up I opened my eyes. It was so intense I swear I blacked out for a few moments. I felt like I never felt before with an orgasm.

Once my eyes refocused I searched for Kurt's face and saw the biggest smile, and instantly I was rolling into yet another orgasm as he fucked my ass harder and deeper. Every nerve ending was shaking from within. The rolling feeling of the spot he was hitting deep in my ass sent us both over the edge. The second I slid into my orgasm I could feel the deep throbbing pulses of his stream filling my ass.

With a few more deep thrusts we both were spent. He lowered my legs and bent his upper body laying his forehead on my tummy while his cock slowly deflated, still in my ass.

*****

Between the drinks, the soundtrack of the rain outside, and my fingers, Teri was almost melting into the mattress after a few minutes. I already had her on the verge of an orgasm a couple of times, and I knew that my dreams would come true that night.

Her body stiffened, but then relaxed again and she let out a long, low sigh when I passed my thumb over her oil-slickened rosebud. I was surprised at how easily, and eagerly, Teri's ass took my fingers. As soon as she got over the initial shock of the penetration, she started raising her hips and pushing back at my hand.

I soon had two fingers slowly sliding in and out of her ass, and she was rocking her hips in rhythm. I knew that she was about as ready as I would ever have her so I slid a pillow under her hips, raising her just a bit.

Keeping my fingers in her ass as much as I could, I leaned down and kissed her neck around her ear. I then whispered in her ear, telling her that I was going to take her ass and assured her that I would be gentle. She whimpered and nodded her head, and I heard her softly say something about taking all of her.

I knew that I probably had enough oil on my cock just from rubbing against her, but I squeezed a little more on anyway as I lined it up with her virgin hole. Once my shaft was nicely coated, I lined the head up with the pool of oil covering her asshole and slowly started pushing.

I slowly inched my way into her ass, pushing in a little and waiting before pulling back a little, and then back in a little deeper. I knew Teri's body, as well as her sounds, well enough to know that while it was taking her a little while to get used to having her ass invaded, she definitely was also starting to enjoy it, too, especially with the way that she was arching her back and pushing her ass back at me.

After letting out a brief yell when I thrust the length of my cock completely into her depths, Teri started moving her hips with me and moaning and gasping louder. After a couple of minutes, I slid a hand under her and started teasing her wet pussy with my fingers, eventually slipping a couple inside her.

Her ass was so tight, and her reactions were such a turn-on that I soon felt myself getting close to cumming, so I stopped. Teri moaned, sounding disappointed when I slid my shaft from her ass. After assuring her that everything was fine, and that her ass was incredible, I had her roll onto her back, keeping her ass on the pillow. I then lifted her ankles to my shoulders and slid the head of my cock back and forth across her asshole, bringing a long, low moan from her.

"Play with your pussy," I told her. I watched as she pinched and pulled on her stiff nipples before she slid her hand down to her mound. She soon was rubbing her clit as her eyes locked onto mine, and I saw a look of deep lust gazing back at me.

I watched as she slid her fingertips over her clit and into her seeping hole, quickly bringing herself to a gushing orgasm. Her body shook as her nectar poured from her pussy, coating her asshole and dripping onto the pillow under her.

Moving in closer to her, I told her to keep playing with her clit as I slid my cock through her juices and lined it up again. I watched her face as I slid my rod back into her ass. Teri gasped and arched her back, her hands both dropping to the bed and grasping the sheets.

I stayed like that, not moving until she started moving her hips again. I started sliding my thumb across her clit and then began moving my hips in small motions. I soon began fuckin her ass, watching her tits bounce on her chest and her eyes rolling up into her head as I brought her to another orgasm.

This was a big orgasm. She bucked her ass at me as she screamed, fortunately drowned out to anyone within ear shot by an increase in rain. Her body shook and her ass clamped down around my shaft as another gush of juices squirted from her pussy, coating my pubes and pouring down her ass.

I slowed down as I saw her body collapse, my cock deep inside her tight ass. Teri's breath was deep, her eyes open but partially rolled up and fluttering. Soon her eyes opened again and she started moaning. As her eyes focused in on me again I started fucking her faster and a little harder.

It wasn't long before Teri started breathing heavy again, her voice getting a little louder. I soon felt her ass start to squeeze down on my cock once more, telling me that she was going to cum again. This time, there was no holding back. I was going to cum too.

We started moaning together, and she soon went off on her orgasm. Her ass tightened around my rod, almost massaging it as I continued fucking it. That was all it took.

I soon exploded in my own orgasm, blasting my load deep into her bowels. We moaned and groaned, our bodies shaking together as we both came.

Soon, as my slowly deflating cock slid from her ass, I collapsed first on top of Teri, and then rolled onto the bed.

A couple of minutes later, I slid the pillows out from under a barely cognizant Teri's hips and then went into the shower. When I came back to the bed, she had rolled her stomach and was fast asleep.

A little over 12 hours later, Teri and I were on a shuttle bus taking us to the airport so we could reluctantly go back home. Before the plane left the ground we promised each other that this would not be our last vacation together.

Since returning, we have made our relationship known at work, and have even started talking about the possibility of living together. I'm not sure that I want to give up a benefit like having her show up at my door dressed up in costumes, though ...