Second Opinion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If your gonna fuck me over the table take the panties off and do it right. Gimme that cock."

She was only wet enough to lubricate a little when we began, within a few minutes my cock was covered in girl juice, I could smell her cunt as if it were begging me to hammer it relentlessly, which I did. The base of my cock was bathed with a white lather as we slammed into each other, she was grunting, squealing and telling me, "more, more dammit, more", I was doing all I could to meet her request. As the first orgasm ripped through her body she let out a long wail that seemed to come from the very depths of her being.

I found yet another gear somewhere deep within and continued to pound on her eagerly waiting flesh, my abdomen slapping loudly against her jiggly ass, I smiled as wave after wave rippled across her ass cheeks. I was getting close and she could feel it.

"Yes Rex, cum in my pussy. Fill me up baby, make me cum again. Mmm, baby, I need that load of sperm."

By the time we finished I was completely out of breath and she was grasping the edge of the table with her back arched and her pussy wide open. She had started cumming before I did and then seemed to settle down, when I started cumming she let loose a shriek and pushed back into my body as another orgasm ripped through her body. I was still pumping her full of joy juice when her body began to shake slightly again, I thought to myself, "how many times is this woman going to cum"?

Saturday was a slow mellow sort of day, we necked and played some but didn't make love, she insisted on waiting until we came home from our night at the club. A late afternoon nap sounded and felt wonderful, after a quick shower we dried and began dressing, I'd brought a coat and tie with dress slacks and shoes, it was normal business attire and I wanted to look good with her. She in turn was dressed as she had described, a grey pleated skirt ending mid-thigh at best, a light red silk blouse displaying the tight nipples pressing against the fabric. She was indeed dressed as she put it, like a loose woman.

We had finished dinner and were sitting at a table near the dance area when dipshit and his fake titted bimbo walked in, the same slut he'd been with at the conference. I looked at Riley and snarled.

"Look at that Riley, must be true love after all."

We laughed and sat back waiting for the band to start. He hadn't seen us at first and when he did he stood to come toward us, I simply stood staring at him, being a foot taller than him made him reconsider. We sipped our drinks and let the younger crowd get through the first set of bump and grind, it was hard telling who was with whom the way they all rubbed on each other. Hands were all over asses, tits were being played with, girls hand's down guys pants, hands underneath skirts, it looked like a dance floor orgy for cryin out loud. To the side were a couple of girls keeping to themselves, hands roaming everywhere, the taller one reached down and slid her hand up the shorter one's skirt causing her to pull back and point toward the ladies room.

We didn't see them again after a slow set began, we were on the floor in each other's arms immediately. I know the trend is for the couple to hang on the other and shuffle around as they dry hump, I like the old ways. With riley in my arms in traditional form we glided throughout the dance floor, I would occasionally twirl or dip her, people were watching as we demonstrated how dancing is supposed to be. We were on the third song when she whispered.

"He's watching, time for the closet slut to make her debut."

On the next move she put her leg between mine and ground her pussy into my thigh, with her left hand she moved my right to her ass. I was softly squeezing it when she looked at me.

"When you turn so my back is to him lift my skirt enough that he can see the top of my stockings, I want that fuck wad to be seething when we leave. Which will be right after this number, I need that cock buried in me again, and .... I want the double treat I showed you in the picture."

I pulled back a few inches with a questioned look on my face as she answered, "Yes baby, you're going to fill my pussy and my ass with cum before morning shines through the windows. We'll do my pussy first, wash up and then my ass. And don't be too tired Sunday morning because you're going to dump one more load in me before I take you to the airport."

In the back of the taxi she was all over me, not that I minded, the driver was a young woman and seemed to like what was going on, a smile never left her lips. She didn't have to look in the mirror to know what was going on. Just before we reached her driveway Riley pushed my hand against her pussy, grinding into my hand she said louder than I think she intended.

"I'm so fuckin wet I feel like I peed myself. This is what thinking about your cock does to me."

When the lady burst out laughing Riley got all red faced and pulled her dress down. When I paid the lady I wanted to tip her, which she declined. "Nope, that little show you two put on was a tip in and of itself. You'd better go jump that pussy while it's hot."

I stood there slack jawed as she drove away chuckling. It was a pleasant enough night that we sat on the porch a few minutes laughing about how pissed the ex had looked when Riley was dry humping me. She stopped the swing and gazed at me.

"Fuck me here Rex, on the porch, I don't think anyone has ever fucked on this porch. It's time we christened it. Turn the light out and take me."

Once the light was off it didn't take three minutes for us to get naked, her to grab the handrail, point her ass at me and me to be balls deep in her succulent honey pot. I don't think we lasted ten minutes before we were both grunting and making noises neither of us could comprehend. It was just after two when she woke me putting my hand between her legs and past her pussy, as my fingers touched the jeweled portion of a butt plug she purred.

"I'm all cleaned and ready for you to do my ass. It's been some time since that's happened so go slow, once I'm warmed up you can pound all you like, it aint glass, it won't break. I like a good butt fuck, hope you can last a while."

It took a few minutes to get inside her even with ample amounts of lube, once the head popped through the sphincter I felt her body relax, from there on it was no more than eight or ten strokes and my pelvis hit her ass cheeks. When I was all the way in she lowered her chest to the bed and lay her head sideways on a pillow.

"Fuck me Rex, fill my ass with your thick creamy cum."

I did as she asked making myself think of anything except shooting my load early. She was as animated as I was aggressive, pushing herself back onto my cock, making soft yip noises, moaning and murmuring about how good it felt. I was nearing an orgasm which she obviously felt and let me know.

"Mmm, you're getting bigger, fuck her hard Rex, fuck her hard, fill my ass with cum."

I tightened the grip on her hips, made one final thrust and unloaded inside her anal canal, my cock was jerking and twitching. Though she'd cum earlier I noticed she didn't cum when I did. With her now prone I lay next to her snuggling.

"Why didn't you cum when I did?"

She sighed, "I never do, I cum early but never at the end. I love the feeling of having you shoot into my ass, you sounded like you came hard. Has it been a while for a butt fuck for you as well?"

"Yeah, probably a year or there about. It was good Riley, you have a tight ass that's for sure, I wanted it to last for you."

We quickly showered again, she gave herself an enema before coming to bed where we slept like babies until dawn. In the morning she was sore and swollen, my dick was sore and needed a rest, we decided breakfast was in desperate need. At the airport we sat on one of the upper levels of the parking structure watching planes come and go. Taking my hand she pulled me back to the car where she gave me an astounding blow job, she didn't want me to reciprocate, she simply wanted to taste me. We stood in the lobby as I waited to go through security, with her arms around my neck and her body pressed to mine we kissed. Stepping back from me a few inches she looked down, then back up at me.

"This will likely be the last time you see me Rex. I'm leaving for Europe on Tuesday, the kids are coming to join me as soon as finals are done, I'll be gone at least a year. Maybe I'll call you when I get back, but no promises. Thank you for showing me I'm desirable, for making love to me and for not seeing me as a fat old cunt. Shithead will be out of my life entirely by this time next month, maybe I'll find a young stud like you where I'll be in Switzerland. He can learn to yodel in my valley."

Laughing at her silly comment I held and kissed her one last time, at the security check I turned, waved and blew her a kiss, the little slut lifted her skirt high enough for me to see her panties, then laughed as she turned away. The guy next to me was damned near breathless having seen what I'd seen. He looked at me.

"Man, I wish my wife would do that." Then he walked away.

I never did see her again, I got a call from her about four months after she'd left saying she wasn't sure when she would return but would call if she did. I went about life as usual, when I think of her it always brings a smile to my face. I'm still single hoping to find someone like her, but I'm not sure I ever will, she set the standard awfully high, living with the memories will have to do until that special someone materializes. Until then, Darlene and I will prattle along, who knows, maybe she'll marry Elroy and I'll be on my own again.

I'm aware there are those who feel the story ended too soon and I should have continued with more chapters involving the main characters. But it isn't a story about a lifelong romance, it's a story about a short lived erotic encounter and nothing more.