Second Thoughts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parkk84
parkk84
337 Followers

Working together they managed to remove his shirt and tie, which now lay on a chair beside the bed. Sandra leaned forward, stroking Mark's back with hands while kissing his chest with her lips in the way she'd done so many times before in her fantasies. With a gentle nudge she managed to get Mark lying on his back on the bed. Sandra crawled next to him and they kissed passionately once again, though this time she moved one hand to loosen his belt. She didn't need to ask Mark if he wanted to continue; by now he was reaching to remove her clothing as well. Bit by bit their clothes landed on the floor beneath them until there was nothing left. Sandra kept close tabs on Mark's expressions for any sign of disappointment in what he saw. To her satisfaction, there were none. They spent the rest of the night together, at times slowly making love, at others merely kissing and holding each other. Sometimes they just lay in bed, talking and fooling around, while at others they fucked each other with wild abandon. The rest of the weekend went very much the same. Sandra knew that come Monday things were going to have to return to some sense of normalcy, but for now she basked in the glory of her passion with her new found lover. The only disappointment had been that they had to use condoms the whole time. Sandra had already started taking her birth control pills again, however, and had assured Mark that their first time without them be something memorable.

* * * * *

After the most incredible weekend of her life, it was time for Sandra to come back down to earth. It was really hard for her to hide her disappointment of going back to her dreadful daily routine; her existence seemed even more boring now than it had before. Worse yet, there weren't any opportunities for her to get together with Mark, and the both of them were beginning to get antsy. Things were beginning to look up after a week or so, however. Mark had managed to get the day off from work. It was also now safe for them to go ahead without condoms. Sandra was already horny enough that she felt consumed with lust, randier than she'd ever felt before. She was in the kitchen, cleaning up after breakfast when Mark came downstairs to see her. Frank was in the other room, getting his things together to go to work. Sandra's eyes darted back and forth between what she was doing and her husband, every second seeming to drag on forever. Mark walked over and stood next to Sandra, his hand trying to secretly caress her but, in the fear of being seen by Frank, Sandra kept him away.

"Mark, wait," she said hastily as he began to retreat to a safe distance. She put her lips to his ear and whispered, her voice practically shaking with excitement, "When Frank leaves the first thing I'm going to do is suck your cock. And then you're going to fuck me." "Right here," she added, tapping the kitchen table with her hand. Sandra surprised herself with her brazenness, blushing at Mark's startled look of reply, but after a week of waiting her need for relief had become unbearable. And she kept to her word; moments after Frank's car was gone Sandra was on her knees in her kitchen, her lips sucking hard on Mark's cock.

Sandra was driving him wild. Mark was standing but he needed to brace an arm against a wall just to keep his balance. His other hand was on her head, stroking her beautiful raven hair. He still couldn't believe how lucky he was to such a beautiful and sexy woman doing this for him. His mother's luscious lips had haunted Mark in his fantasies for years; it was almost surreal for him to look down and see them now hungrily sucking his cock. He'd wanted her for so long; their lovemaking weekend had been the best days of his life. He wanted today to be just as fantastic. And it would. He was going to have her they way he always wanted her, skin on skin. He didn't need Sandra's ministrations to get him hard for that, and from the way she was using her mouth Mark knew Sandra was hornier than ever too. He knew it was time for him to act. Whisking her curvy figure into his strong arms, Mark carried Sandra up the stairs. She'd said they were going to do it in the kitchen, but this being their first "real" time together... Mark knew they should do it right.

When they were both naked Mark laid Sandra back on her bed and covered her sensuous body with his. He usually liked to tease girls a bit at this point, but he was too excited for anything like that. Although nothing could've turned Mark more than hearing his sexy Mom imploring him to put his cock inside her, he was too excited for much foreplay. Luckily, Sandra was feeling the same way. He first kissed her lips and neck, then began lashing her cherry colored nipples with his tongue, but Sandra was already reaching for his cock to guide him in, and in his excited state there was no slowing Mark down now. With a hand virtually shaking from excitement, Mark steadied his rigid shaft and slowly pushed inside. He paused for a moment and sighed, savoring the feel of having his cock buried in his mother's bare pussy.

"Oh god, baby, yes. Your cock feels so good," Sandra groaned, filling the room with the sounds of her ecstasy. She wrapped her legs around his waist and in an earnest tone said, "Fuck me, baby. Fuck me." Her horniness today had turned Sandra into a wild woman.

Mark was feeling the same way too. Sandra could see it in the way his eyes looked at her, in the way his hands gripped the bed, and in the hardness of the shaft piercing her vagina. Mark lay prone, straddling his mother's thighs. He lifted her legs so they pointed straight up and rested on his shoulders, and began thrusting into her with a steady pace of his hips.

"Yes baby. That's it," Sandra smiled lustily. "I haven't felt your come yet. I want you to come inside me Mark." she sighed, her voice gasping for air. Mark began fucking her fervently; there was nothing he wanted to do either. Finally, Mark let out a loud groan of pain and pleasure, and Sandra moaned with him as she felt his hot seed filling her womb. It sent her own body spiraling into orgasm as well. Sandra clamped her arms onto Mark body, holding on to him, wailing, as her torso writhed below him in a wonderful climax. Mark was exhausted, his chest heaving, his body covered in a light sheen of sweat. Leaning down, he kissed Sandra, then lay next to her to rest. They made love for most of the morning, taking their time in pleasing each other, then stopped to have lunch. Sandra and Mark then spent the day together. When it was over she told Mark she loved him, and he repeated it back to her. Both knew they were saying it as lovers.

The evening turned out to be a special one for them too, as Frank called to tell Sandra he'd be working late. Mark and Sandra stayed home for dinner. After cleaning up he told Sandra he wanted to try something he'd read in one of her woman's magazines. Sandra was surprised Mark would read anything of hers, especially when Mark told her he'd read it in Cosmo. "Just a slow dance," he'd said.

"All right," Sandra shrugged nonchalantly in reply. At first she didn't understand what he had in mind; they'd slow danced before. Then Mark said they'd be doing it in the nude. Sandra chuckled, but said OK.

Mark put on some soft music and then the two of them undressed. Mark had wanted them to undress each other, but Sandra thought doing it separately might make the end result more exciting. They did steal a few peaks at one another though. Sandra smiled to herself at Mark's obviously appreciative gaze at her body. She might not look as good now as she did at twenty, but as Mark had said after their first night together, he loved her curvy figure that "has it all in the right places." Sandra took a few appreciative glances at Mark's taut form herself. He had such a sexy body even now her heart fluttered at the sight. Her son was a handsome boy with his clothes on, but even more so with them on the floor.

Sandra and Mark walked towards each other and embraced. For the first few minutes they simply held each other, swaying gently to the music. Sandra had pressed her face down into Mark's shoulder as he held her tightly in his arms, with one hand on the small of her back and the other sensually squeezing and caressing the cheeks of her ass. Gradually, Sandra felt Mark's free hand moving lower, trying to gain access to her nether regions from behind. Sandra was already getting very wet; their sensual dance was definitely having the desired effect. She lifted her head, nuzzling Mark's shoulder, and he lowered his lips to meet hers in a deep, passionate kiss. Mark moved his lips lower, kissing Sandra's neck and shoulders. Her C cup breasts had been squashed against his chest, but she moved a bit away now to give Mark better access to them. Mark took the hint, and was now kissing and sucking her tits. It all felt so good. Just when Sandra was about to tell Mark she wanted to get more comfortable he stopped and told her, "I'm going to eat your pussy. And then I'm going to fuck you. Right here."

Sandra chuckled in reply, but clearly Mark wasn't kidding. Taking in into his arms, he carefully lowered her until her back lay on the soft carpet floor. He crawled above Sandra, kissing her on the lips, and then slowly kissed his way down her body. By the time he'd gotten down to her thighs Sandra was more than ready, spreading her legs and using her hands to direct Mark's head to her most sensitive spot. He'd eaten her out before; they'd fully explored each other's bodies during that first weekend together, so Sandra knew she was in for another one of his enthusiastic tongue-lashings. And that's exactly what she got, as Mark enthusiastically licked her pussy and sucked her swollen clit until Sandra's orgasm had her literally bucking him off her. She was ready for Mark's cock again now, more than ready. Still lying on her back, Sandra tried to pull Mark towards her. Instead, Mark lifted Sandra up on all fours so he could take her from behind. Mark plunged his cock into her hot slit and began to move his hips back and forth into her, grabbing Sandra's hips with his hands for support. Sandra urged Mark on, crying out his name with pleasure when he began screwing her at a furious pace, his loins slapping hard into her ass with each thrust.

"Oh... oh," Sandra cried, gasping for air, "I'm going to..." Sandra's orgasm took over, shaking her body to its core. In midst of her delirium she felt Mark's loins press firmly against her ass and the rush of his hot cum filling her vagina. After her orgasm subsided, Sandra rolled on to her back. Mark crawled over her and the two lovers held each other to recuperate. Sandra glanced at the clock on the wall. They still had an hour before his father got home, but she told Mark they should stop now just in case Frank came home early.

* * * * *

The next two days were uneventful, although Sandra could tell Mark was itching for them to get together again. Sandra felt the same way, but her fear of getting caught by her husband was enough to keep her desires for Mark at bay. However, in an effort to temporarily calm his passions, Sandra did do something she never thought she'd have the courage to do. She lay in bed one night, waiting. When she was sure Frank was asleep, Sandra got out of bed and quietly walked across the hall to her son's room. She opened the door and peeked in... Mark was already asleep. For a moment she thought about turning back to her room, but something told her Mark's frustrations were getting the best of him. She needed to do something to calm him down, at least until they'd have another opportunity to be alone. As silently as she could, Sandra woke him.

"Hi," Mark whispered, his grin visible even in the pale moonlight.

"Shhh," Sandra replied. "Don't move or I'm leaving." She pulled Mark's bed sheets aside; he usually wore boxers but with the warm weather they'd been having he was sleeping in the nude tonight. It was a sight Sandra never got tired of, but she managed to not let what they were doing tonight get out of hand. She bent down and kissed Mark's chest, briefly sucking on one of his nipples, then trailed a length of kisses down. By the time she reached her prize it was almost fully erect.

She took Mark's shaft between her hands, pumping it up and down between her palms. Mark was groaning now, enough to make Sandra stop and shoot him an alarmed look. Mark responded by taking his pillow and biting it hard between his teeth. Satisfied with this, Sandra resumed her ministrations.

After jerking on Mark's cock for a few minutes Sandra leaned down and engulfed it with her mouth. After a few minutes of this Sandra pulled away to suck his balls, all the while pumping his shaft with one hand. Even with the pillow Sandra could tell she was having quite the effect on Mark, his body was practically thrashing on the bed. Suddenly, she saw Mark's body tense and before she could do anything jets of his cum was spraying the front of her nightdress. Mark removed the pillow from his mouth. He was breathing heavily and settling back on the bed to rest.

"'Night," Sandra whispered, leaning down to kiss him. She half expected Mark to try and pull her down for more, but he was too exhausted to even try.

"Still got it," Sandra chuckled to herself, withdrawing from the room. After changing her clothes, she went back to bed. She was relieved to see Frank was still soundly asleep.

* * * * *

Three more days had passed and Sandra still couldn't get together with Mark. He'd suggested taking another day off from work to be with her but Sandra didn't want Mark doing that again. He was saving his money during the summer to pay for his college expenses and she didn't want him missing too many days.

On the afternoon of the third day, Saturday, Sandra was taking a shower. It was the weekend and Mark was home, but Frank was too. In fact, he'd become a bit of a homebody lately, which was unusual for him. Sandra had just finished washing her hair and was now just standing the hot water of the shower, thinking about her predicament. Up until now she and Mark had only shared their trysts at home, but with her husband around all the time... maybe it was time to find someplace else. Mark was going off to college in a few weeks. Sandra was already making mental notes to herself about when she might drop in to visit him if, of course, it was all right with Mark. She loved him more than anything. She wasn't exactly sure what their relationship was now, only that it went deeper than it had ever before. Mark was more than her son now, but more than her lover too.

"Sandra!" she heard through the noise of water falling all around her. "Sandra!"

"Uh... what? Is that you Frank?" she replied. She could hear Frank now. He was standing outside the door.

"Yeah. Fred just called. Needs some help with his car. I'm going over to help. Might take a couple of hours," Frank said.

"Oh, OK," she said. "Uh, Frank, why don't you call right before you leave? That way I can make sure your dinner is ready when you get home."

"Sounds good," Frank replied. And with that, Sandra heard Frank walk away from the door and down the steps. Sandra continued with her shower, although more quickly now. This was her first opportunity to be with Mark in days and she wasn't going to waste it. Time seemed to be moving rapidly for her now; perhaps that's why things took such an unexpected turn. It all began when, to Sandra complete shock, the door of the shower was pushed hastily open. It was Mark. His clothes strewn on the bathroom floor, he stood at the entrance of the shower, completely nude. His cock was fully erect, and the look on his face said what he was feeling. Pure desire.

"M-mark," Sandra stammered. "What are you doing in here. Your father won't be back for hours."

"I couldn't wait," Mark answered, the intensity of his need coming though in his voice.

"I can see that," Sandra replied as her eyes peered towards his manhood. Mark took this as a sign to continue, stepping into the shower with his mother and sliding the frosty glass door shut. They immediately melted into each other's arms and shared a deep, open-mouthed kiss. Sandra put her arms around Mark's neck and his hands cupped the full cheeks of her ass. Without breaking their kiss Mark pulled her close, her flesh melting into his, and for the next few minutes they stood under the hot water, their hands groping and fondling each other's bodies as their tongues explored each other's mouth. And that's when the second shock of the afternoon took place.

"Sandra?"

It was Frank's voice. He was in the doorway of the bathroom, and the door was wide open, just as Mark had left it. Neither Mark nor Sandra moved a muscle save for separating their lips from each other. Their flesh was still pressed together, close enough that Mark could feel his mother's now wildly beating heart. Sandra had never been so scared in her life.

"Sandra? Can you hear me?" Frank asked.

"Uh... yeah," Sandra answered, forcing herself to speak.

"I forgot a few tools so I came back to get them. Just thought I'd let you know... it might take longer than I thought," Frank said.

"Oh... OK," Sandra replied, trying her best to regain her composure.

"Don't worry about dinner either. I'll have something at Fred's," he added.

"All right..." Sandra replied. And with that, Frank closed the door and left.

Mark was going to say something, but the paralyzed look on Sandra's face told him to remain silent. In addition, he could tell she was concentrating, listening carefully for sounds that the coast was clear. When they finally heard the sound of Frank's car pulling away from the curb Mark felt her body go limp. He held her close, cradling her body in his strong arms.

Sandra's mind was spinning, still in shock at what had just transpired. Frank had seen them. Even if his mind hadn't processed the information correctly, his eyes had seen them together. Frank hadn't noticed that she wasn't alone behind the frosted glass door or Mark's clothing on the floor next to hers. But even if Frank's brain hadn't witnessed Sandra and Mark showering together his eyes had. It was all too much for Sandra to believe, but it all just happened. She remained in this state for a few minutes, this state of disbelief, and then she felt something else. Mark was kissing her.

"Mark... I..." was all Sandra could manage to say. It didn't slow Mark down however, if anything he increased his efforts. It wasn't long before she was moaning her arousal, as Mark had learned Sandra's weak spots by now.

"Kiss me," she whispered, giving in to the fire in her body that was rapidly taking over. Mark's mouth covered hers. He put his hand on hers too, holding it for a moment, and then he took her hand and put it on his hard cock.

"Oh," Sandra groaned. Mark cock was at full mast and throbbing. She grasped it in her hand, squeezing and stroking it as he grunted and groaned in pleasure. Her pussy was soaking wet now, trying to tell Sandra what to do with the cock in her hands.

"Fuck me, Mark. Fuck me!" she said, her voice now emphatic. Mark turned Sandra around and she put her hands against the wall of the shower, bending enough for Mark to have access from behind. Mark slid his cock into her vagina and immediately started his jackhammer assault on her excited cunt. Sandra was screaming how good it felt, urging Mark for more. With the acoustics of the small room it was a good thing Frank never returned, because they could easily be heard in most corners of the house.

There was an excitement in Mark Sandra had never seen before that afternoon. She would find out later it was their close call with being caught that had driven Mark into such a frenzy. Nothing like this ever happened again for them; Sandra made sure of that, but even months later Mark would at times relive this terrifying yet exhilarating moment. At first Sandra would go along for the sake of humoring him, saying nothing, as she loved the primal fire that it brought out in Mark. But gradually he brought her into his kinky fantasy as well, until she too learned to enjoy it. The fantasy would usually end the same way: Mark stroking Sandra's clit up and down with the head of his cock, all the time asking her if she wished Frank there were watching them.

parkk84
parkk84
337 Followers