Secret Asian Man

Story Info
Japanese guy with black friends dates Texan gal.
1.6k words
3.35
9.6k
10
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/22/2017
Created 07/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

"Dad, I'm not like other Asian guys, I don't like to hang out with racist white guys, and I have black friends whom I think are cool, and I'm not obsessed with my career, and I like playing sports and having a good time," Jason Yamamoto said to his father, Kenneth Yamamoto, as he walked out of the Barrhaven, Ontario, townhouse which had been their home for decades.

The young Japanese-Canadian headed for his car, and stopped at the door, sensing his angry father's wuthering gaze. This entire incident had been a long time coming. Jason Yamamoto wanted to be his own man and do his own thing, and his well-meaning but traditional Japanese father had other plans. Try as he might, Jason Yamamoto knew that this confrontation was unavoidable.

"You're dead to me, you hang out with black guys instead of backing the white establishment, and you don't want to be a doctor or an accountant or a tech guy, you're no son of mine," Kenneth Yamamoto shouted to his wayward son, before slamming the door. Jason Yamamoto sighed and then headed for the OC Transpo bus stop, and caught the 173 bus heading to Barrhaven Center. From there, he would take the 95 bus and ride it to Bayview Station and then head to Carleton University.

"I'm sorry your father kicked you out, fam," said Jason's best friend Evan Brownstone, and Jason exchanged dap with the big and tall young Jamaican, and the two of them sat in the campus library. While Evan chatted online with his girlfriend Kirsten, the plump redhead he'd been seeing for the past couple of years, Jason Yamamoto thought about his life.

In a couple of months, Jason Yamamoto and his good buddy Evan Brownstone would graduate from Carleton University. Jason would have his criminology degree, and try to get a job with the Ontario Ministry of Corrections. Ever since Jason Yamamoto was young, he wanted to work in law enforcement. He felt that Canadian law enforcement needed more Asian men in it. Besides, Jason was smart, savvy, hard-working and decent. He knew he'd make a great corrections officer. Too bad his father wanted him to become a corporate lawyer.

"Life happens, bro," Jason Yamamoto said to Evan, who smiled and then continued to Skype with his lovely girlfriend Kirsten Albright. Jason remembered the precise moment when Evan and Kirsten met. The tall, busty, plump redhead sat next to Evan in Law class, and as usual, the big and tall Jamaican nerd got nervous. With Jason Yamamoto's encouragement, Evan worked up the nerve to ask Kirsten out, and she miraculously said yes. The rest was all she wrote, as they say...

Jason Yamamoto was checking his Facebook when his phone buzzed, and he smiled when he saw who it was. Rachel Lancaster. The tall, blonde-haired and blue-eyed young woman whom he met in the Loeb computer lab a few months ago. Jason was fooling around on the computer when he saw her walk in, and he had to chat her up. Unlike a lot of Asian guys who seemed so focused on studying and working that they ignored beautiful women, Jason knew a good thing when he saw one.

Rachel Lancaster, a newcomer to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, by way of Amarillo, Texas, was having technical difficulties with her Carleton University computer account. Like the helpful young man he was, Jason helped Rachel out...and subsequently asked her. Rachel had been pleasantly surprised by Jason Yamamoto, who was definitely not what she was expecting.

"Jason, you're certainly an original, you're cool with black people, you like Hip Hop, and you want to work in law enforcement instead of some power profession where you make a ton of money, you're not what I was expecting," Rachel said to Jason, as they sat inside the Starbucks inside the Carleton University library. This was their first date, for lack of a better term, and Jason was a bit on edge...with good reason.

"Rachel, I like to surprise people, my best friend Evan Brownstone is a Jamaican guy who's a wizard when it comes to computer science, and sucks at sports, I love Hip Hop, got a mean jump shot and I make my own rules," Jason replied, and Rachel smiled, pleased by his confidence and demeanor. This one is certainly full of surprises, the young Texan woman thought, amazed.

As Jason Yamamoto and Rachel Lancaster bantered, some students came into the Starbucks. A couple of white guys walked into the Starbucks, casually holding hands with their Asian girlfriends. They lined up to get their drinks and they seemed quite disturbed to see Jason Yamamoto with one of their precious blonde-haired white girls, instead of being on his laptop like all the other Asian guys in the room. Jason Yamamoto flashed them his fearless smile, and the white guys looked away, clearly uncomfortable.

"So, what brings a lovely Texan gal like yourself to the Canadian Capital?" Jason Yamamoto asked, and Rachel grinned, and then told him a little about herself. He listened as Rachel told him about her days at the University of Texas, the number one party school in the Western United States, and how she flunked out. Jason was amused by Rachel's tales of wild partying, and regaled him with some tales of his own adventures. Things were going pretty well between them, for the moment...

"Jason Yamamoto, I think you and I are going to get along just fine," Rachel Lancaster said, and she gently laid her hand on top of his. Jason smiled, and took this as a good sign. The two of them walked out of Starbucks, and went for a stroll on campus. As the two of them walked around, Jason noticed that a lot of people were staring at them. Apparently, in North America, it was considered okay for white men to have Asian girlfriends and wives, but white women were off-limits to Asian men. Well, Jason Yamamoto wasn't about to fall for that bullshit...

"Evan, I have to dip, say hello to Kirsten for me, we should double date next week or something," Jason Yamamoto said, and he exchanged dap with his favorite Jamaican-Canadian nerd before heading out. Jason headed to the nearby dormitory, the House of Dundas, where Rachel Lancaster was staying. As he knocked on his favorite Texan blonde's door, it swung open, revealing a vision of beauty.

"Come inside, silly man," Rachel Lancaster said, and Jason Yamamoto looked her up and down and smiled. Clad in a black tank top and Daisy Duke shorts, Rachel looked smoking hot. Grabbing Jason by the collar, Rachel kissed him full and deep. They closed the door behind them, and just like that, the happy couple began making love. It had been three days since they last saw each other. A span of time bordering on bothersome for such a passionate couple...

"Hello gorgeous," Jason Yamamoto said, and he laid Rachel Lancaster on the bed, and kissed her breasts, then spread her shapely white thighs and began eating her pussy. Rachel pinched her tits and moaned sharply as Jason began to feast on her pussy like a hungry man. Jason ate Rachel's pussy with gusto, and continued working his magic on her as Rachel writhed on the bed, crying out his name. What a magnificent woman, Jason thought, amazed.

"You need to work that dick and tap that ass real good, handsome, I've missed you," Rachel said, and she sat Jason Yamamoto down, and knelt before him. The young Japanese stud held his breath as the gorgeous Texan blonde took his dick into her mouth and began sucking him off. In no time Rachel got Jason Yamamoto harder than a rock, and he was definitely ready to fuck...

"Ask and you shall receive," Jason Yamamoto said, and he put Rachel Lancaster on all fours, and gave the cute country gal's big white ass a sound spanking. Jason rolled a condom on his dick and pushed his dick into her pussy. As Jason began fucking her with gusto, Rachel Lancaster screamed passionately, loving the feel of the big Asian cock inside her cunt. Jason fucked Rachel with wild abandon, and didn't let up until his favorite country gal tapped out...

"Fuck my ass, you freaky man," Rachel said, as she rolled on her back, and raised her legs in the air. Jason Yamamoto looked at the spread-eagled country beauty before him and smiled. Reaching for a bottle of Aloe cream, Jason lubricated Rachel's ass and his own dick, and then placed his dick against her backdoor. With a swift thrust, Jason pushed his dick into Rachel's asshole, and just like that, the fun began again.

"I love that ass," Jason Yamamoto said, and Rachel moaned deeply, fingering her pussy as her lover's thick Asian cock filled her asshole. Rachel had always been fond of freaky guys who weren't afraid to roll with it and try new things, and Jason was just the man for her. Hard and fast Jason pounded away at her, filling Rachel's asshole with his thick rod, and they continued to fuck and suck all over her room.

After a couple of fun-filled, lustful hours of creative sex, Jason Yamamoto and Rachel Lancaster lay side by side on the carpeted floor, happy as can be. The hunky Japanese-Canadian student and the feisty Texan blonde grinned at each other. Rachel took Jason's hand and kissed it. It was astonishing how much she loved this feisty young Asian man. They went to bed, and fell asleep in each other's arms. Jason Yamamoto stopped worrying about the future, and what his traditional father thought. As long as he had his darling Rachel, he'd be fine.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers