Secret Cock Flashing Confession Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, with them returning the sexual favor, my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law rubbed sunscreen on me, too. While putting sunscreen on my thighs, they touched the head of my exposed prick with the back of their hands. Then, with them both more than a little tipsy, they wrapped their long, manicured fingers around my stiff prick. They felt the shaft of my hard prick with their fingers while slowly stroking me.

Taking the next, sexual step, seemingly, they wanted to touch and feel my naked cock as much as I wanted to them to touch and feel my naked cock, and as much as I wanted to touch and feel their naked pussies. They wrapped their fingers around my big dick. Then, they slowly stroked my erect prick as much as I wanted them to stroke my erect prick and as much as I wanted to rub their clits and finger their naked pussies. Something that I never thought that they'd do, I couldn't believe that my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law masturbated me.

Hard to wrap my head around, I still couldn't believe that my mother-in-law, my wife's mother, masturbated me while allowing me to feel and fondle her naked breasts and finger her erect nipples. I couldn't believe that my sister-in-law, my wife's sister, masturbated me while allowing me to feel and fondle her naked breasts and pull, turn, and twist her erect nipples. Then, after I fondled their naked breasts and fingered their erect nipples, sexually surprising me, they continued fondling my erect, naked prick.

As if they enjoyed stroking my naked cock as much as I enjoyed them stroking my naked cock, and as much as I enjoyed fondling their naked breasts, they continued slowly stroking my naked cock. Then, determined to make me cum, they stroked me faster and they stroked me harder. They both gave me as good of a hand job as my mother, my sister, my aunt, and my cousin had given me.

My mother-in-law and sister-in-law masturbated me again and again. If that wasn't sexually exciting enough that my mother-in-law masturbated me several times, I couldn't believe that my sister-in-law masturbated me several times, too. Seemingly, they wanted to have incestuous sex with me as much as I wanted to have incestuous sex with them.

With the guilt and the blame now shared with my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law, returning the sexual favor, sexually excited to admit, I masturbated them, too. I masturbated my mother-in-law, Mary, and I masturbated my sister-in-law, Diane, too. While sucking their erect nipples, I rubbed their naked clits and finger fucked their pussies. I gave them multiple, sexual orgasms. I gave them sexual orgasms with my fingers before giving them sexual orgasms with my tongue, and before giving them more sexual orgasms with my cock.

Not stopping with just masturbating them, I licked their naked pussies while rubbing their clits and finger fucking their cunts. Then, licking them while fingering them, once I ate their pussies, again, they returned the sexual favor. With them both talented cocksuckers, first my mother-in-law sucked my cock, then my sister-in-law sucked my cock. They both blew me. Sexually surprising me, they both allowed me to cum in their beautiful mouths and swallowed my cum.

# # #

Then, not stopping my flashing with just my MILF of a mother-in-law and my sexy sister-in-law, every time my mother-in-law invited one of her friends over for a visit, oddly enough, she invited me to come downstairs to meet them. Ready to flash a new, unsuspecting woman, I came downstairs wearing my flashing bathrobe along with my flashing prop, my dog. As soon as my mother-in-law saw me wearing my flashing bathrobe, she knew that I would flash her friend my naked prick.

Seemingly, with her calling me downstairs to meet her friend, she wanted me and expected me to flash her friend my naked prick as much as I wanted to flash her friend my naked prick. While facing my mother-in-law before facing my mother-in-law's friend, Edna, I picked up my dog along while deliberately picking up the corner of my bathrobe. Holding my bathrobe in place and up to my waist, my semi-erect prick was clearly visible. After Mary gave me a wink and a sexy smile, I turned from my mother-in-law to turn to her guest to deliberately flash her my naked dick.

'I can't believe that my mother-in-law wanted me to flash her friend. I can't believe that I'm flashing, yet, another unsuspecting woman my naked, erect cock,' I thought. 'As sexually exciting as it was to flash my mother, my sister, my aunt, my cousin, my mother-in-law, and my sister-in-law, it's sexually exciting to flash Mary's unsuspecting friend.

The shocked look on Edna's face was priceless. With her eyes bugging out of her head and her jaw falling open, she not only looked at my naked prick, she stared at my naked dick. An attractive, mature woman in her late fifties or early sixties, she continued staring at my naked prick as if she had never seen a naked prick. Then, with her staring at my naked cock, my exposed dick grew longer, thicker, and harder. She gave me a huge erection by her continued stares. My erection graphically and dramatically grew in front of her staring eyes.

"Hi, I'm pleased to meet you, Edna," I said taking her hand and nearly touching her hand with my erect prick. "Would you like to pet my dog? He's friendly."

I watched my mother-in-law's guest not only look at my naked prick but also stare at my naked prick. With her staring at my semi-erect cock, she made me sexually excited. As soon as I felt my sexual excitement climbing, my cock continued to grow longer, thicker, and harder.

Unable to see my erect prick because my dog was in the way, my big dick was sticking straight out and pointing right at them. Hoping Edna would take me in her hand to stroke me before taking me in her mouth to suck me, I would have loved to have a blowjob from my mother-in-law's friend. As much as I had a thing for big tits, I had a thing for older, big breasted women, too. As if they were members of a big breast club, all of my mother-in-law's friends had big tits.

With my mother-in-law going along with my flashing, I did the same deliberate flashing routine to all of her friends. I flashed Ruth, a grey haired, sixty-year-old attractive, elderly woman. I flashed Gloria, a young looking 58-year-old. I flashed Rose, a sixty-two-year-old redhead with big tits. I flashed 59-year-old Carol who returned my flashing favor by flashing me her white panties every times she crossed and uncrossed her long and shapely legs. I flashed sixty-two-year-old, Irene, a tiny 5'1" woman with huge double, D cup breasts.

I showed all of Mary's friends my big, naked, erect prick. Oddly enough my mother-in-law was as sexually aroused with me flashing her friends as I was sexually excited flashing her friends. Hoping that she'd invite her church group or her book club over for me to flash them, too, I couldn't wait to flash more of my mother-in-law's friends.

# # #

Something that my mother-in-law must have discussed with her daughter, now every time my sister-in-law invited one of her friends over the house, she invited me downstairs to meet them, too. Again, as I did when meeting my mother-in-law's friends, I wore my flashing bathrobe when meeting my sister-in-law's friends. Every time I met one of Diane's friends, I flashed them. Again, using my dog as the perfect, flashing prop, I deliberately lifted the corner of my bathrobe when lifting the dog. With Diane's friends staring at my naked prick, it didn't take me long to get a big erection.

I flashed Diane's best friend, Linda, a tall and very pretty, dark haired woman. I flashed her friend, Karen, another very pretty woman with a nice ass and big tits. I flashed Julie a pretty blonde with big, blue eyes and a killer body. I flashed Christine, a very pretty redhead. I flashed Barbara and Beverly, not only sisters but identical twin sisters with huge double D cup breasts.

I deliberately flashed as many of my sister-in-law's friends my naked cock as I flashed my mother-in-law's friends. When I thought my flashing days were over after getting married, with me having flashed my mother-in-law and her five friends and my sister-in-law and her six friends, having flashed thirteen new women, my flashing was just beginning. I hoped my sister-in-law would invite some of her co-workers home so that I could flash them, too.

To be continued with flashing my wife's friends.