Secret Journey

Story Info
Diane decides to try hypnosis at a Halloween party.
4.8k words
4.45
108.8k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,789 Followers

"Secret Journey"

Diane felt a hand tap her on the shoulder. "Zo, my dear," she heard from behind her in a comedy German accent, "vould you like to go on a secret journey?"

She turned to see three people looking at her with expectant expressions on their faces. It wasn't hard to figure out which one of them had spoken; the man in the middle wore a tweed suit that looked like it came straight out of the 19th century, chunky horn-rimmed glasses with bushy eyebrows taped to them, and an obviously fake goatee. She might have been jumping to conclusions, of course. It could have been the Frankenstein Monster standing next to him. But she was pretty sure it wasn't the sexy vampire girl holding the Monster's hand, not unless that costume concealed an Adam's apple amazingly well.

She quirked an eyebrow at them. "Is that a euphemism for sex?" she asked. She said it with a smile, though. Take away the comedy psychiatrist costume, and he'd definitely be...well, naked, for one thing, but also handsome. And the possibilities that came to mind for combining those two attributes sounded fairly enjoyable. It'd depend on his response, though. Even at a kink party, nothing turned a girl off of a potential foursome like a tacky jerk who thought that group sex was a right, not a privilege.

He affected a mock wounded expression on his features for a moment. "Sometimes, madam," he said, "a cigar is just a cigar."

She looked down at the brown cylinder in his hand. "But that isn't a cigar. It's plastic."

He looked down at it too. "Oh," he said, in an accent that was more Midwest than Munich. "Yeah." His smile returned. Diane decided she wanted it to stick around. "Seriously, though, it's not a euphemism for sex. It's a euphemism for hypnosis. See, my friends here, Frank and Carmilla, they heard me mention that hypnosis was a hobby of mine, and they wanted me to demonstrate it a little. And for some reason, neither one of them wanted me to demonstrate it on them."

'Carmilla' grinned, showing off a set of excellent false fangs. "I was perfectly willing to volunteer my boyfriend up--you can blame him for chickening out."

"He probably got it confused with fire," Diane said with a fangless grin of her own. "So, 'Frank' and 'Carmilla'...and you are?"

"So sorry," the would-be hypnotist responded, his German accent back again. "Where are my manners? I, of course, am Sigmund Freud. But you can call me Siggie."

Diane rolled her eyes a little. She somehow doubted those were their real names, but what the hell. So long as they came when you called, what was the difference? "I should probably call myself Margaret Hamilton," she said, gesturing at her own low-cut witch costume, "but my name is actually Diane."

"Pleased to meet you, Diane," 'Sigmund' said. "In any event, my friends here are interested in seeing me hypnotize someone who isn't them, and you look like a bright, imaginative young woman. So we thought we'd take you off to someplace more private, and I can show you how to go down on us. Er, for us. Into hypnosis. Sorry, me-ian slip, there."

Diane gave them a skeptical look. "So what you're suggesting, then, is that I let three total strangers who won't tell me their real names drag me off to an unoccupied bedroom and hypnotize me into doing God-knows-what?"

All three of them looked a little lost for words at that. 'Frank', in particular, just stared at her like he'd just been hit with a fish. Diane was starting to suspect that his choice of costume had been just a little too appropriate. "Um...we're nice strangers," 'Sigmund' responded sheepishly.

Diane shrugged. If you couldn't experiment at a kink party, where the hell could you experiment? "Sure," she said. "Why not?"

It did take them a minute or two to find an unoccupied bedroom--this was a kink party, after all, and even though their host had a nice big house, they did walk in on more than one interesting scene before they finally found a quiet place to themselves. (Luckily, nobody seemed too upset to be walked in on, and Diane suspected that more than a few enjoyed it. This was a kink party, after all.)

"So how do we do this?" Diane asked, as 'Frank' and 'Carmilla' cuddled up together on a love seat. "Do I 'look into your eyes', or do you just say, 'SLEEEP!', or what?" She knew she was probably letting her sarcasm meter run a little high, but underneath it all, she was a little nervous. She wasn't afraid, or anything--Diane prided herself on being a good judge of people, and these three weren't giving off any signals that suggested that they were looking for anything but a good time and maybe a roll in the hay if the evening went well. They seemed like the sort of people you could try something new with and not have it blow up in your face.

But it was something new, and despite 'Sigmund''s nonchalant confidence, Diane wasn't entirely sure if she could be hypnotized. She'd feel kind of bad if they all really wanted her to go into a trance, and she couldn't do it and it kind of put a damper on the evening. Idly, Diane wondered if this was how guys felt about their erections sometimes.

"Just sit down on the bed and get comfortable," 'Sigmund' said. Diane kicked her shoes off and complied, lying back against the pillows in a semi-reclined position. She must not have looked that comfortable, though, because 'Sigmund' smiled warmly at her and said in reassuring tones, "Relax, Diane. That's what hypnosis is all about, really. It's about relaxing and letting go. All that 'look into my eyes' stuff? You've been watching way too many cheesy movies." He took a pocket-watch out of his vest and started to swing it in front of her face. "That's really going to help me a lot, honestly."

Diane couldn't help herself; she let out an involuntary snort of laughter. "A pocket-watch? Kind of cliché, isn't it?"

"Yes, I suppose it is, just a bit," 'Sigmund' said. "Everyone knows that hypnotists use pocket-watches to entrance pretty young girls. Everyone knows that when a hypnotist dangles a pocket-watch in front of your eyes and lets it sway back and forth...back and forth as it catches the light...that over time, you find yourself unable to look away. It's such a cliché that you know it's going to happen, Diane. Because it always happens. You always find your eyes following the watch on its endless journey."

Diane suddenly felt nervous all over again, but for entirely different reasons this time. Because now she felt all too sure that this really was going to work and he really was going to hypnotize her, and she realized how much of her adventurousness in coming into this room stemmed from her belief that this was nothing more than a clever pick-up line. "But--but it's just a watch," she stammered out, not sure whether she was trying to convince 'Sigmund' or herself. "It can't really do...do anything to..." She realized that her eyes were following the watch as it swung on the chain, exactly like he'd said they would, and that astonished her so much that she lost her train of thought for a second. "To, um, me," she finished weakly.

"But your mind can, Diane," 'Sigmund' said in warm, soothing tones that felt like they could melt in Diane's mouth and mind. "You know that the watch can hypnotize you, and so the watch can hypnotize you because you know it can." Diane tried to parse that sentence, but she was also trying to pay attention to what he said next and her eyes were fixated on the watch, and splitting her concentration between three things seemed kind of difficult right now, for some reason.

"But how do I...I..." Diane trailed off. It was already so hard to concentrate on everything that she was seeing and hearing that she didn't have the energy to finish a sentence of her own. She realized that the other people in the room would only see her trailing off into silence as she watched the watch, just like the victims in all those cheesy horror movies, and something about that made her feel flushed and warm. She squirmed a little, but she seemed to be too lethargic to move much.

"You know with the deepest certainty that the watch will hypnotize you, and so it's just a matter of time before your deep certainty sends you into deep hypnosis." Diane gave up trying to figure out the meaning of what he was saying, and it felt so good to let that go. It felt like she had set down a heavy burden, and now she felt so light that she was almost floating. She could simply listen to what he was saying, and watch the watch as it swung back and forth and back and forth. That seemed so much easier.

"There's no escaping it, Diane. You know that. You were lost as soon as you saw the watch, because who ever heard of a pretty young girl watching a swaying, dangling watch and not going into hypnosis? It's impossible, Diane. It's impossible not to be hypnotized, when you watch the watch. You don't even try to fight it, Diane, because you know that it just happens." Diane felt her head bob up and down absently, but she had other things on her mind. The watch seemed to be rising, or maybe her head was sinking, but her eyes couldn't look away from it. It was hard to follow the watch with her eyes rolling up into her head like that. Her eyelids kept wanting to close.

"And you know that it's the idea of the watch that hypnotizes you, Diane," 'Sigmund' said as she struggled to keep her eyes open. "You said it yourself, the watch can't do anything to you. It's your mind. So even when you close your eyes, even when you can't see the real watch, you'll see the watch in your mind until I tell you to stop, and it will always sway, always catch the light, always send you deeper and deeper."

With a sigh of relief, Diane let her eyes finally close. That felt so good, giving up that endless, exhausting fight to keep them open. She was so grateful to 'Sigmund' for giving her a way to keep watching the watch while relaxing even deeper. She tried to say so, but all that came out was another sigh.

"That's right, Diane," he said, stroking her hand. "Deeper and deeper with every moment. Because you've been hypnotized, just like those girls in all those movies, and you know what that means, don't you, Diane?"

Her head felt loose on her shoulders as she nodded. "'m in...your power..."

"That's right!" he said, and his hands felt warm through her costume as he petted her arm. "You're in my power, Diane. I control what you see...and hear...and think...and do...how does that make you feel, Diane?"

She didn't have to think much about that one. "...hot..." she whimpered out, quivering just a little. She'd known for a long time that she was a submissive; it was a major part of her sexual identity, and the main reason why she wound up at parties like this. But she'd never felt submission as complete as this before, and it was turning her on like crazy.

"Very good," 'Sigmund' replied. "Aroused and relaxed and going ever deeper." He paused--Diane wasn't sure for how long, because her sense of time was going haywire. It felt like forever, lying there in silence and watching the watch in her mind and letting it send her deeper. She lost track of everything but the endless, swaying watch in her mind, and it was almost a surprise when she heard 'Sigmund' speak again.

"That's a very pretty costume, Diane," he said.

She smiled faintly in response. "thank you," she said, the words seeming to drift out of her mouth in an empty monotone. "my husband chose it." Idly, she wondered where her husband had gotten to, but the thought vanished from her mind before she could consider it.

"It is very pretty," 'Sigmund' said. "But I have a much nicer one, Diane. Would you like to see it?"

Diane felt the gentle pressure on her mind as she understood that he wanted the answer to be 'yes', and it seemed so easy to go along with it and let it guide her. "uh-huh..." she sighed out.

"Then in a moment, Diane, you're going to open your eyes. You'll be able to stay very deep in trance when you open your eyes, and you'll still be able to see the watch in the back of your mind. When you open your eyes, I'll be holding a costume, and it's going to be the prettiest costume you've ever seen. Do you understand?"

"yes," Diane said softly.

"Open your eyes, Diane." She felt her eyelids just sort of lift all on their own, and everything seemed sort of hazy and unfocused. She didn't seem to want to look at anything in particular, and she understood that was because her eyes were really focused on the watch in the back of her mind. 'Sigmund' had told her so, and everything he said made so much sense to her.

"ohhh!" she gasped out as she looked at him and saw the shimmering, gossamer costume he held in his hands. "it's...beautiful..." She'd never seen anything so gorgeous in her life as the way the dim light in the bedroom caught the colors and brought them out.

"It's more than beautiful," 'Sigmund' responded. "It's magical. Once you put it on, this costume can be any costume I want it to be--and more than that, Diane, you'll actually become the person inside the costume. All I have to do is clap my hands and say a name, and you'll become that person. Doesn't that sound amazing?"

Diane nodded in child-like wonder. "Then go ahead and put it on." Diane started to reach for it, but he pulled his hand back a little. "Diane," he said, "you'll need to take off your old costume first."

"sorry," Diane whispered. Her hands moved to undo buttons and snaps seemingly without her mind having to direct them, and it seemed like the work of a moment before she was completely nude. She was dimly aware of approving gazes on her naked body, but it didn't matter next to the chance to wear such a magical, beautiful costume. She knew she'd look even sexier wearing that than wearing nothing at all.

'Sigmund' helped her slip the costume over her head, and it clung to her like a second skin. "so pretty," she said softly as she stroked the fabric, and it felt so sheer that it was like stroking her own nude flesh. She lost herself for a long moment, just petting the fabric all over and feeling how good it felt, and 'Sigmund' and the others seemed content to just sit and watch her.

Then he clapped. "Peasant girl!" he said, and suddenly, Diane recoiled and clung to him tightly. "What's wrong?" he said.

She risked another quick look over at the small settee, but what she saw made her cling even tighter to the good doctor. "Monsters!" she cried out in a strangled whisper. "The Baron's creation--it's sitting there, sir, bold as brass!" She glanced over at it again, and even though it just sat there, staring at her, the tent in its lap made its intentions all too clear. (It was also all too clear that it had an enormous schwanzstucker, a fact that both thrilled and terrified her.) "And the woman with it...oh, I know not why, but I fear her so!"

The strange, darkly seductive woman stood up. "Oh, but there's no need to worry, my dear. I won't hurt you." Diane almost could have believed her words, save that the stranger couldn't suppress a smile when she spoke. When Diane saw the fangs, she knew what the creature must be.

"Nosferatu!" she whispered in terror. She reached into her bodice and pulled out the crucifix she wore on a golden chain, and thrust it out at the undead creature walking towards her. "Back, creature of the night!" she cried out. "I know what you fear!"

The vampire only smiled wider. In fact, she seemed almost as though she was suppressing a laugh. "You may be right, my pretty," she said. "But my dark desires will not be denied. I will have you before the sun rises, my dear. Look into my eyes. You cannot resist me."

"I..." Diane couldn't help herself. As soon as she heard the words, she glanced just for a moment into the vampire's eyes, and felt them lock with her own. "Please, no," she whispered, feeling her grip on the doctor loosening.

"Look into my eyes, my pretty," the vampire repeated. "Look deep into my eyes and obey me." She beckoned with long, red fingernails. "Cast aside the crucifix and come here."

"I...no, I mustn't!" Diane cried out. She shook her head in denial, but her eyes couldn't move away from the sinister power that the vampire held her in. "I...I..."

"Come...here," the vampire repeated, suddenly developing a thick Transylvanian accent. Somehow, that made it even harder for Diane to resist her powers. Her arm dropped to her side and the crucifix slipped from her fingers, and she took first one halting step, then another as her body seemed to drag itself to her doom.

"Yes, my pretty," the vampire said as she approached. "You have no idea how much I've longed to do this..." With those words, she began to nuzzle Diane's throat.

The bites didn't even hurt, Diane thought with relief. Instead, they felt deeply erotic, as though the fangs merely kissed and nibbled at her sensitive flesh. She had no doubt that her very lifeblood was being drained from her--why else would she feel so weak at the knees that the vampire had to guide her down onto the love seat? But all she felt was warm pleasure as her body pressed against that of the undead, finding its flesh hot with stolen blood.

"Ohhhh..." Diane sighed as the vampire continued to ravish her, the fangs biting their way down to her breasts and sucking the blood from them as well. She convulsed, no doubt in an agony that the sinister hypnotic power had merely disguised as ecstasy, and found herself rubbing her body against the other woman's in a most unladylike way. "Oh, yes, more please, more..."

Then the vampire began to drink from between her thighs, and Diane knew that she was lost. She could feel the wetness of her heart's blood, slick and hot between her legs, but she could no longer help herself. So deeply was she in thrall to the dark pleasures of the undead that she thrust her hips up against the vampire's fangs and felt a transcendent bliss overwhelm her mind, a white-hot burst of pleasure that she had never known in all her innocent years in the village.

At last, it ended. Somehow, shockingly, Diane had survived, though she trembled in exhaustion. The vampire stood and raised her skirts, revealing smooth white flesh. "And now, my dear, you must drink from me."

Diane knew that this would seal her unholy service to the undead as a helpless slave, but she couldn't help herself. She knelt on the floor and put her mouth against the vampire's own nether lips, licking and sucking at the warm, wet flesh and tasting its juices which were not like blood, but like some other magical elixir that Diane knew not. She felt like she could never get enough of the taste, nor of the way the vampire girl shuddered and bucked against her face and smeared her wetness all over Diane's chin...

Diane heard a clap, and a voice said, "Succubus!" She gave the vampire one last long, soulful lick, drawing out the last of the sexual energy from the now-drained woman, and stood. She could see from the lazy pleasure in Carmilla's eyes that she had no more to give, at least not for the moment, and that meant Diane needed to find a fresh victim. Luckily, there was one right next to her, one whose sexual energies had been primed by watching the vampire give in to her seductive powers...

She turned to the Monster with a wicked grin. "Such a horny little boy," she said, twirling her tail. He seemed more preoccupied with her tits, though, staring at them hungrily. "So needy, so aching..." She reached down and unzipped his pants, allowing his massive organ the freedom it had so obviously craved. "You want me, don't you?" she whispered as she leaned over him.

The Monster gulped. "Yes," he whispered. Diane smiled wickedly. Frankenstein's creation had never been known for his articulate speech, but Diane didn't need him to speak tonight. She straddled his hips and squatted down onto him with a single swift motion, taking as much of him into her cunt as she could.

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,789 Followers
12