Secret Lessons Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Defeated, I say, "How about you lay down and we can have anal that way?"

She looks me in the eyes and defiantly says, "No, daddy. You'll stop yourself from giving me what I want. I'm getting on top so you have no control over this."

I try once again to get her to stop, by saying, "I really don't mind wearing a condom, Lisa. It doesn't bother me at all."

She grins as she moves her head away and starts to straddle my hips, then says, "I know, but I do mind."

She gets into position and starts to lower herself down, so I try one last time to talk some sense into her before she tries to take my massive manhood in her very tight hole, by asking, "Are you sure you want to do this, Lisa?"

Her grin widens and she lowers herself so her asshole is touching the head of my dick, then says, "I'm sure, daddy. There is no way I'm not having you all the way inside of me."

She lowers herself so my dick is pressing hard against her asshole, but cannot manage to get the head of my dick to enter. I hope she decides it is far too much trouble to continue, but she is determined as she moves herself up and down just enough to finally force her asshole to accept the intrusion of my immense manhood.

She lets out a groan from the pain that must be severe, but smiles through it as she looks at me with a victorious look on her face. The opening is incredibly tight against my head and not particularly comfortable as it feels like all circulation is being cut off. She takes a deep breath and maintains her smile as she lowers herself to take part of my shaft inside of her. Her smile is replaced with a grimace as she lets out another grunt of pain and I find the pressure to be more pleasant with part of my shift inside of her to join my head.

She takes a few deep breath, then her smile returns and says, "And to think you were worried about hurting me by doing this. It isn't bad at all."

My eyes move down from her face to just beneath her pussy and I know there is a long way to go. The vast majority of my shaft can be clearly seen, but I watch in amazement as she starts to slide down to take more. This time she grunts through the pain and does not stop until she has a full three-quarters of my shaft inside of her. The pressure from her asshole on my shaft is something I have never felt before and I quite enjoy the sensation, but I know it is at the cost of severe pain for my daughter. I also realize that I would have already cum had I not had the orgasm earlier.

Her eyes are watering, but she is doing a good job to fight back the tears. She maintains her position considerably longer this time and is trying to suck in deep breaths to help the pain pass through her body. I want to comfort her, but the only thing I can think of is to stop. She is far to determined to continue and my words would fall on deaf ears.

She is finally able to take several deep breaths and her grin returns, then says, "It's not that bad, daddy. See, no need to worry about hurting me."

My eyes move again from her face and lock themselves onto the image just below her shaved pussy and I can't believe there is only about two inches left to take. She takes a deep breath, then lowers herself the rest of the way and there is no daylight to be found between our bodies. She muffles a scream to prevent me from hearing it and I wish she never would have gotten this thought in her mind. Then again, if she hadn't, I would not feel this wonderful pressure pushing against everything I have inside of her.

She lets out a painful groan and says through clenched teeth, the said, "OK, that one got me. Oh fuck, this hurts."

I look up at her face and there is no masking the pain, so I ask, "Why don't we stop, Lisa? This is causing you too much pain."

She grits her teeth and shakes her head, then says, "No, daddy. I've got you all the way inside of me and I don't want you out until you cum in me. Besides, first time is supposed to be the most painful. I just need a little time to catch my breath. Oh shit, oh fuck, this fucking hurts. I just need some time, daddy. I'll be OK."

She is doing what she can to prevent the tears from leaving, but not very successfully. She takes several shallow breaths and her gritted teeth relaxes just a little. I want to do something to comfort her, but worried that any movement I make will only serve to add to her pain. All I can do is wait for her to decide the pain is just too much to continue or adjust and start working to get me to cum inside of her.

While she takes her shallow breaths and the pain remains clearly imprinted on her face, I try to fathom how the feeling of my dick being strangled can feel this good. To say her asshole is a tight fit would be a massive understatement and there should be some discomfort from the immense pressure I feel. However, the only thing I feel is pleasure as my dick is pressed like a vice from all angles. I stare into her bleary eyes and see a determination I have never seen from my daughter before, which tells me she is not going to stop until I give her what she wants.

Her shallow breaths slowly turn deeper and the pain on her face is masked by a grin and says, "See, daddy, all just a matter of letting the pain wash over me and leave. It's not so bad now."

She takes a deep breath then slowly raises herself several inches. Had it not been for the lube I know the skin on my dick would be pulled off with that kind of grip, but find nothing uncomfortable about any of this. The feeling is tremendous and I have to close my eyes tightly for a moment and let out a sigh of pleasure. The sigh quickly turns to a soft moan as the feeling engulfs my body.

I feel her stop and open my eyes to watch her face as she starts to lower herself down. Her face shows signs of pain, but far less than when she had first taken me all the way inside of her. Her breathing remains steady as her asshole works to keep this from happening. She once again has me all the way inside of her and her breathing remains slow and steady.

This time the smile on her face is a little more sincere and says, "Not anywhere near as bad this time, daddy."

I let out another moan of pleasure, then say, "We can stop now, Lisa. I know it still hurts like hell."

She grins and her blue eyes sparkle through the pain and says, "I don't care about that. I'm going to prove to you that I love you more than mommy, since mommy won't do this with you. Hell, she won't even let you cum inside her. I know this makes you feel good and that makes me happy. I love you."

I look deeply into her blue eyes and say, "I love you, Lisa. I love you so much. And that's why I don't want to cause you any more pain."

She stares into my eyes and asks, "Did you care about mommy feeling pain when you had the tip of her dick in her ass?"

I let out another sigh, then say, "No, Lisa, I didn't."

Her lips part as she smiles and says, "That just proves you love me more."

I smile back at her and say, "I guess your right, my love. I do love you more."

She raises herself a good four inches slowly and I enjoy everything about the sensation. This time there is no waiting, as she immediately lowers herself to engulf my dick once again. Her movement does not stop when she reaches the base of my shift, but keeps right on moving and starts to build a rhythm.

I let out a soft moan of pleasure, then say, "This feels wonderful, Lisa."

She starts to increase her rhythm and says, "Guess that means you don't want me stop anymore."

I let out a moan as I shake my head, then say, "Not like I can, so might as well enjoy myself. But if you want to stop, we can. Lisa. It's your call. You've already proven more than enough. Hell, you did that by rimming me. Something your mom never allowed."

Her rhythm increases a little more and says, "Not surprising. She clearly doesn't love you, at least not the way I do. I'm not going to stop, daddy. At least not until you finish inside of me. Look, what I'm doing does hurt, but there is also some pleasure to go with it. Feeling you inside me, knowing no one else has had you like this, means I am also enjoying this. Besides, anal can't possibly hurt every time and I plan on having you inside me every day."

Her increased speed causes me to feel new levels of pleasure I have never felt before. The pressure of her pressed firmly against my dick is something I do not want to end. To add to the pleasure, I watch her beautifully dark nipples bounce along with her pale tits. I moan out several times and know I am very close to release.

I tear my eyes away from her nipples and find her eyes, then say, "Lisa, my love, I'm going to cum. Oh fuck, I'm going to cum."

She lowers herself quickly to ensure I am all the way inside of her, then says, "Cum inside me, daddy. Fill my ass with your cum."

I grit my teeth and close my eyes tightly, the let out a groan of ecstacy as I start my release. I can feel every twitch of my dick inside her tight hole and it adds to the waves of ecstacy that crash hard over my body. Time seems to slow as the first wave starts to subside.

She says, "That's it, daddy. I can feel you cumming inside of me."

Another wave crashes over me and the ecstacy increases to levels I have never been witness to in the past. I force my eyes open and see her looking at my face in a loving manner. The wave forces my eyes closed again and the release is every bit as strong as the first. I moan loudly as I release everything I have into her.

The waves start to subside and I can't believe my orgasm has lasted this long. It must have something to do with the feeling of the vice pressing hard against the flesh of my dick. Perhaps it has something to do with making love to my daughter in this way, since that is what this feels like to me. Whatever it is, I am quite content to let it go on forever.

As with most things in life, nothing lasts forever and the same is true of my orgasm. I feel the final wave and release the last of my cum deep inside of her. She feels the twitching of my dick come to an end, but doesn't remove herself right away. I know she is waiting just in case there is more to give her, but we both know the moment has passed and I have nothing left for her to take.

She starts to raise herself slowly off of my mostly hard dick and I feel something far better than any pussy when I am done. The tightness of her asshole keeps my dick hard longer and I find a strange sense of pleasure in her action of release. The feeling fades when my dick is exposed to the cold air in its entirety. She moves her body so she is laying next to me and starts to lick my ear playfully.

Her hot breath entering my ear feels good as she whispers, "Thank you for not making me stop. I can feel your cum inside me and I love it."

I say in an exhausted voice, "I'm glad you like it, Lisa."

She whispers seductively, "I was serious when I said I want to do that every day, daddy."

I stifle a yawn as I say, "I know, Lisa, my love."

She caresses my chest and whispers, "Get some sleep, daddy. I love you."

I yawn loudly and say, "I love you."

My eyes close as I cannot fight sleep any longer. The last thing I remember is my daughter's soft touch on my stomach and hot breath in my ear. I have no idea how long I slept, but it was the best night I've had in many years.

12