Secret Lives Of Haitian Men

Story Info
A bisexual Haitian student's sex life in Ottawa.
2k words
1.91
7.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Meet Annette Junie Andrade, a rather adventurous young black woman of Haitian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. This freaky, chocolate-hued, long-haired and big-bottomed ( through hard work ) Afro-Caribbean cutie is leading a life like no other. A few years ago, Annette met her future boyfriend Stephen Vale at the Silver City movie theater in the east end of Ottawa. They met there and hit it off from the get go, and have been together ever since. What Stephen Vale doesn't know is that his outwardly prim and proper, church-going Haitian girlfriend Annette has an insatiable sex drive.

If you saw the two of them walking around the Blair Mall, one of their favorite hangouts, or Saint Laurent Shopping Center, you'd think they were a cute couple. Stephen is six feet two inches tall, dark and handsome, born in the City of Montreal, Quebec, to hard-working Haitian immigrant parents. Annette is a curvy Haitian cutie, and a lot freakier than she's given credit for. Of course, you can't tell just by looking at her. Annette attends the Royal Rebirth Anglican Church twice a week, and works at the local pizza spot. Stephen attends a local college, and works as a night watchman.

Annette cares for Stephen, but lately he's become a tad bit clingy. That's why, when she wants some freaky fun with no strings attached, Annette goes to visit Luther Guindon for a tune-up. Luther is a tall, skinny, dark-haired and alabaster-skinned Quebecer whom Annette met at the old folks home where she once worked. Luther is a freaky dude who doesn't believe in commitment, and lays pipe wherever he can. Drifting from job to job and banging chicks left and right, that's pretty much Luther Guindon's occupation.

Luther lives in a one-bedroom shack located above a Chinese restaurant a few blocks from the By Ward Market, not far from the old folks home where Annette once worked as a nurse's aide. For a while now, whenever Stephen gives her stress, Annette comes in to get some D. Luther always delivers. The skinny Quebecer puts Annette on her knees and the busty Haitian mama sucks his long, pale dick with gusto. When Luther finally does cum, he spews his manly load all over Annette's face, and she drinks it up without spilling a single drop.

Annette likes the rough stuff, and Luther is always happy to oblige her. Bending Annette over, Luther smacks her big brown ass and pulls her long, kind of fake hair as he drills his hard dick into her cunt. Annette screams and Luther calls her a slut, a ghetto whore and a dirty cunt as he plows his dick deep into her pussy. Annette definitely loves some word play during sex and Luther doesn't mind calling her every name in the book while fucking her. That's one of Annette's sexual secrets.

One time, before Annette Junie Andrade met Stephen Vale, she discovered something unusual about herself. Annette was having sex with an Irish dude named O'Neill who "accidentally" called her the N-word during sex, and instead of being offended, Annette became turned on by it. Ever since that day, Annette discovered a vicious, exciting new kink. Race play. Annette, a strong black woman on the outside, liked getting racially degraded during sex. Unfortunately for her boyfriend Stephen, who is black and thus unable to degrade her in this manner.

After a wonderful, kinky session of wild sex with Luther, Annette took a shower and then caught the number nine bus leaving downtown Ottawa for Vanier. Annette and Stephen shared a two-bedroom apartment in the Vanier area, one that overlooked the park. As Annette got on the bus, she reflected on the passionate sex she just had with Luther, whom she didn't even like. Once upon a time, Annette would have felt bad for cheating on her boyfriend Stephen, but not anymore. The dude was too nice to her. That was his damn fault as far as Annette was concerned.

Elsewhere in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, another game was afoot. Stephen Vale smiled to himself as he exited the apartment of Tina Chang. The tall, lovely Asian-Canadian woman whom he met at a BDSM meeting in Little Italy a couple of years ago was lovelier than ever. Only with Tina could Stephen explore his true desires. Tina didn't care that Stephen, the prototypical "nice guy" was a guy with a lot of secrets. To his hard-working and church-going parents, Stephen Vale was the model son. He was at the top of his class at Algonquin College, and one of the days, he would become a policeman.

Stephen Vale felt like a fraud sometimes. How he wished he could tell his parents and girlfriend about his true feelings. Stephen was a closeted bisexual and highly experimental. Stephen first discovered his bisexuality while hanging out with Luther Guindon, a Quebecer whom he met at the place where his girlfriend Annette used to work. Stephen was curious about males but never explored it until he met Luther. The Quebecer dude seduced Stephen and jerked off his dick, and from that day forward, Stephen was hooked.

Nowadays, not a week went by without the two of them hooking up. Luther was addicted to Stephen's long and thick Haitian dick. Stephen Vale would roll a condom on his manhood, then he would bend Luther over, and stuff his ass with his thick, dark dick. Luther was a real screamer and Stephen enjoyed pounding the living daylights out of his pale ass. Luther was also bisexual, and told Stephen he was dominant with women and submissive with men. That suited Stephen just fine because he was dominant with men and submissive with women.

After relentlessly pounding Luther's ass with his booty-driller's dick, Stephen Vale would jerk the Quebecer off and then cum on his face. Stephen found it funny that his secret lover Luther let him cum on his face while his uptight and at times annoying girlfriend Annette, the prim and proper Haitian chick, didn't even enjoy sucking his dick in bed. Oh, well. Too bad he couldn't mix and match. After fucking Luther, Stephen always showered at his place and then took the bus back to the Vanier apartment he shared with his girlfriend Annette.

Stephen smiled to himself as he recalled a session he did with Tina Chang, the gorgeous Asian dominatrix who was also his long-time friend and confidante. Stephen considered himself as manly as any guy out there, but he did find female dominance sexy. Unfortunately, his girlfriend Annette was turned off by BDSM. The few times Stephen tried talking to Annette about his fondness for BDSM, she changed the subject or brought up how certain types of sex were against the church. Stephen found Annette boring, and Tina Chang thrilled him like no woman before.

Smiling down at Stephen from a throne-like chair at the center of her basement, Mistress Tina looked both sexy and imperious. The gorgeous dominatrix rose, and her submissive, a burly handsome black man, bowed low before her. Grinning, Mistress Tina stroked her strap-on dildo, and Stephen's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. Mistress Tina took her whip, and proceeded to give Stephen's butt a serious whooping. The burly brother whimpered but did not scream. After giving Stephen's ass a good whipping, Mistress Tina reached for a condom and some lube.

Without needing to be told, Stephen Vale assumed the position. Face down and ass up. Smiling, Mistress Tina approached Stephen. The burly brother looked so wonderfully vulnerable in this position. Time for Stephen to get a tasty treat from his favorite dominatrix. Mistress Tina spread Stephen's ass cheeks wide open and pressed the dildo against his hole. Gently Mistress Tina pushed the dildo into Stephen's ass, and the burly brother sighed happily as his mistress began fucking him.

Mistress Tina Chang smacked Stephen's butt while drilling the dildo deep into his asshole. The burly Haitian brother screamed as she fucked him. Mistress Tina pounded Stephen's ass until he begged for mercy. Afterwards, Stephen thanked her profusely and the two of them shared a passionate kiss and a hug. Stephen took a shower, thanked Mistress Tina for a wonderful session and then headed home. Mistress Tina watched him go sadly.

At thirty six, Tina Chang had lived a long and happy life, graduating college and working for the Canadian government while indulging in BDSM sessions on weekends. Tina had met numerous guys and gals and had sex with them, as well as kinky sessions of domination, but none touched her heart like Stephen Vale, the 27-year-old Haitian stud from Montreal. The two of them were more than friends but less than lovers. Too bad Stephen was so determined to toe the line as far as Haitian culture. Sometimes, Tina wondered what it would be like to have Stephen to herself. Oh, well.

Stephen reached his apartment, and found his girlfriend Annette there. As usual, Annette was in a foul mood and picked a fight with him over the dirty dishes before he even entered their apartment. Stephen sighed, and took off his coat, then cleaned the dishes before taking a shower. While in there, a moment of absolute clarity came to him. Stephen decided right then and there that he'd had enough.

Annette Junie Andrade was toxic, and Stephen Vale realized that he had to get rid of her. Stephen began to plan on dumping her. Seriously, the burly brother from Montreal had enough of his bitchy girlfriend. He'd save enough money to get a place of his own, and get his cousin Ricky from Orleans to help him move. He wouldn't tell Annette until the deal was done. Briefly, Stephen thought of Tina. Perhaps he'd take her to the Montreal trip they'd always talked about. Who knows?

As Stephen showered, Annette sat in the living room, watching TV. The more she thought about it, the more sure she was. Annette Junie Andrade realized that her relationship with Stephen Vale was going nowhere. Since the brother was tall, good-looking and college-educated, many black women considered him a good catch but Annette wasn't one of them. Annette stopped having sex with Stephen three months ago. On the exact day when she began having sex with Luther Guindon, the freaky dude from Quebec with the pale, curved dick. Annette couldn't get enough of Luther.

Luther Guindon lay in bed, and thought of how his life was going. Three months ago, Luther found out he had HIV. Filled with anger and despair, Luther decided to "spread the goods". Try as he might, he couldn't infect Stephen Vale since the tall, burly and handsome Haitian stud always used condoms for every sex act they performed together. Annette Junie Andrade wasn't as careful, though. The curvy Haitian chick thought of Luther as her white knight in shining armor.

Annette Junie Andrade was one dumb broad, fortunately for Luther's schemes. Three months ago, Luther began having sex with her. Always raw. The day Annette fucked Luther, she decided white dick was right and she wouldn't go back to black. Annette completely stopped sexing her boyfriend Stephen, much to Luther's dismay. If Annette wasn't sexing Stephen, then she couldn't pass to him the goodies that Luther surreptitiously passed onto her. Luther couldn't encourage Annette to bang Stephen and infect him with the disease she didn't know she had, not without her growing suspicious. Oh, well. Luther would just have to find another way to get at Stephen.

The following week, Luther Guindon got a text message from Stephen Vale indicating the Haitian brother's desire to terminate their relationship. Luther was pissed that Stephen got away unscathed, but allowed himself one small consolation prize. Annette Junie Andrade showed up at his door, freshly dumped by Stephen, who, according to her, drove off in a truck with his cousin Ricky and some Asian woman. Luther smiled at Annette and hugged her, then welcomed her into his home. Can't win them all, but that's okay. Consolation prizes are decent in their own right.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers