Secret Lovers Ch. 01

Story Info
She wants her girlfriend and her boyfriend too.
4.7k words
4.41
25.2k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weekend my life started to change began like most of the others before it. As usual the alarm clock sounded off. It always seemed to be too early, and so I slammed my hand down on the snooze button. It was barely a minute later that the door to the bathroom opened, and Christine stepped out, toweling her lovely brown hair dry.

"For heaven's sake, Lee, are you still in bed?! We need to get a move on! Get up and hit the shower while I see what you have in the way of breakfast food."

I stayed in bed a moment more while she crossed the room and opened the window shades. The sunlight streaming in highlighted the lovely figure that her bathrobe did little to hide. As she turned, she saw me watching her. A smile played across her face as she came to me and sat on the edge of the bed. Leaning down, she kissed me tenderly.

"Come on, Love, we have things to do today," she said.

"I'm not usually up so early on a Saturday, Chrissie," I mumbled back. She swatted my rump playfully.

"Lee, you said we were going to Clinton for the Little Italy Festival! Now get up, clean up, and dress up!"

As Christine stood, her hand swept across my breasts (whether intentionally or not I couldn't tell. Since we probably didn't have time for sex at the moment, I decided to consider it an accident.) Since I knew she would be really hurt if I backed out of taking her to the Festival, I kicked the covers off and stood. She gazed at my nakedness in admiration. Christine, my girlfriend of only 18 hours, is beautiful. She's about 5 ½ feet tall with shoulder-length light brown hair. She's originally from Scotland, and though she has lived here in the States for 3 years, she has managed to keep her delightful accent. She's got a curvy, full figure, but only a real jerk would call her fat. Even though they were hidden by her robe, I could see the points of her nipples through the fabric.

As for me, well no one would call me ugly, but I don't think I compare to Chrissie. I'm an inch or two taller than Christine. My hair is medium-blonde, and comes down to my ear lobes. I ran cross country in high school, and I still love to run. I have small, firm breasts (32 B), and a small tight set of buns. My boyfriend loves to squeeze my ass when we're doing it. Yeah, I guess I should take a second to mention my boyfriend...

You see, this is why my life is changing. I haven't told Chrissie that I even have a boyfriend. And, I haven't told Jess that I've been cheating on him...with another woman. I knew the whole time that this was wrong, and that someone was going to be hurt. I didn't know what to do. All I knew was that I didn't want to lose what I had with Christine.

I stood up and stretched, then headed for the shower. Afterwards, I slid into some casual clothes and some comfortable shoes – the Little Italy Festival has lots of stuff to do but not a lot of chances to sit down. By now I was beginning to get hungry at last, and the smells drifting in from my apartment's tiny kitchen were really mouth watering. I walked in to find the table set with scrambled eggs, sausage, and buttered toast. I honestly didn't know I had that much in my pantry.

"This looks good, Chrissie," I said appreciatively.

Chrissie smiled and pulled out a chair for me.

"I'm not used to such gentlemanly treatment," I said.

"Which one of us is the gentleman, anyway?" Chrissie asked playfully.

"I don't know, honey. I'm still new at this."

"Really?" she said, laughing. "Well, you could have fooled me. Being with you has been incredible."

That was the weird thing: I've never looked at other women in a sexual way – not until I met Christine. I first saw her Wal-Mart of all places. As it happened, we had both picked out some jeans to try on. I arrived at the fitting rooms at the same time as she did, and we found out that there was only one available. The clerk was really busy trying to calm down some older woman that was pitching a fit over something.

I sighed to myself. I looked over and noticed Chrissie for the first time. She smiled politely at me saying, "Do you mind if I go first? I'm in rather a hurry, because of my schedule." I was instantly captivated with her voice, and the neat way she pronounced schedule as "shedule." To my surprise, I found myself saying, "I'm in a hurry too. We're both adults, why don't we just share?"

My breath caught in my throat. What had I just said? I was even more surprised when she smiled at me and said, "Okay." She strolled right into the open fitting room as though she owned it. I followed her in, quickly closing the door behind me and locking it.

Then I noticed her intoxicating scent. She's so beautiful, I thought. She pulled her skirt off without any hesitation showing off the lacey thong she wore. The full curves of her waist and belly flowed smoothly down her abdomen to the vee between her gorgeous legs. I must have been staring at her, because she gave me the strangest look.

"I know it's cramped in here, but I'm certain you can change too. That was the idea, yes?"

"Oh, uh, yeah, I mean yes. That is the idea." I was stuttering, and fumbling with the catch on the back of my skirt.

She laughed. "Here, let me help you. Turn around, hon."

Slightly red in the face, I turned around. It was only as my skirt came undone and dropped to the floor that I remembered the fact that I wasn't wearing any panties.

"Oh my, going commando, are we Love?" she said.

"Oh jeez! I'm so sorry!" I spun around without thinking, and her eyes widened slightly as she took in the sight of my shaved pussy.

"That's quite alright, Love," she said quietly. Before I really knew what was happening, she had come closer, wrapping one arm loosely around me, looking straight into my eyes. Her other hand drifted down my flat belly and pushed easily between my legs, lightly caressing my mound. I gasped softly, and she leaned in and kissed me. It wasn't the light peck on the cheek that my friends sometimes do. It was a full-blown kiss like Jess would have given me. I was completely lost in it. Without even realizing it I had wrapped my arms around her and opened my mouth. Her tongue brushed against mine, lightly at first, and then she suddenly became very aggressive. Her hand ground against my pussy, one finger slipping between my lips and stroking my clit. Only the fact that her mouth was locked tightly on mine kept me from crying out in pleasure.

She was still holding me lightly with her other arm, giving me every chance to back away if that was what I wanted. But I didn't want to. I was shocked at how quickly I was getting wet. Already her finger was spreading my juices over my inner lips as she played with me. I was breathing hard, still urgently kissing her. Our tongues were dueling like a pair of fencers. Suddenly, the familiar feeling of approaching orgasm hit me. I knew myself well enough to know that once I get to that point nothing is going to stop me from going over the edge. That was fine, because she had no intention of stopping anyway.

I climaxed against her hand, crushing her body against me. (I guess I should mention I'm a lot stronger than Chrissie.) We stood there like that for a minute, both breathing hard, me shaking as the aftershocks of my orgasm washed over me.

After we parted, she smiled again at me. "I'm Christine, by the way. Or Chrissie, if you prefer."

Her face and voice enchanted me. "I'm LeeAnne, but feel free to call me...anytime."

The line was so old and cheesy that she instantly started giggling like a girl.

****

We snuck out of the fitting room as discreetly as we could, although I'm sure we weren't fooling anyone. At least no one said anything. Out in the parking lot we sat on the bench. I don't have a car, and was waiting for the bus. We talked quite a bit as the sun slowly sank. She told me all about herself and her life. She called herself a "lipstick lesbian," and she wasn't shy about it at all. She told me how her last relationship had ended when she had taken a job here in the U.S. It had hurt that her lover wasn't willing to come with her, and in some ways she still wasn't over her.

I told her a lot about myself. I'm an aspiring local singer. I make a little money at it, but to pay the bills I still have to have a day job. I work as a book keeper for a local printing company. I'm ashamed to say that I lied to her when she asked if I had anyone special, telling her that I had been seeing someone off and on, but it was nothing serious. She asked a little about him, but she backed off when she sensed how uncomfortable it made me. I was even more ashamed to be cheating on Jess. Jess is really good to me, and I know he's in love with me. Up to that point, I thought I was in love with him too. But after meeting Christine, something in me changed. Chrissie and I just clicked. Everything about her was fascinating.

Finally, Chrissie glanced at her watch. "Well Lee, I seem to have completely missed my dinner appointment, and it would appear that you've missed the tram. What do say I give you a ride?"

"You already did, Chrissie!" I said, unable to keep from laughing.

"Cheeky bugger!" she said, smacking my thigh. "How about I give you a lift home? I have an auto."

"Thanks," I said. "I'd really like that. I hope your dinner appointment wasn't important?"

"Oh no, not at all. Just a few friends from work," she said. "I'll make it up to them later."

"Would you maybe like to join me at the Little Italy Festival tomorrow? You know, to sort of compensate you for missing your night out with friends?"

She gave me a look. It was the sort of look that seemed to say she had something else in mind.

"I promise you'll enjoy it," I finished lamely.

"I'm sure I will, if we go together," she said.

We walked over to her car, an ancient-looking Chevy Celebrity 4-door. She unlocked it and we got in. I noticed her looking at me as soon as pulled out of the lot. It's a short drive to my little one bedroom apartment from Wal-Mart. I invited her up without a second thought.

I unlocked the door and showed her in, then turned to lock the door behind us. When I turned around, I was shocked to see her completely naked for the first time. Her clothes were in a pile at her feet.

"Uh...wow," I said weakly. My knees were shaking.

She approached me slowly, the look in her eyes seductive and wanton; and yet there was still that control. I could sense that she was being very careful, giving me every chance to end the encounter if I wanted to. I didn't want to.

Chrissie's body finally pressed up against mine. She confidently untied the belt of my tunic wrap and opened it, pushing it off my shoulders. My firm little tits don't really need a bra, but I wear one anyway to keep my nipples from poking holes in my shirts. Chrissie made short work of pulling it off of me, commenting on how pretty it was (Thank you, Victoria's Secret!). Then her hands touched me. It wasn't the rough groping of a teenager, or even the loving touch of my boyfriend. Her touch was pure electricity, energizing me and making me shiver. She cupped my breasts firmly with her hands, teasing my nipples lightly with her thumbs. By now my pink nipples were like little glass-cutters.

"You're quite lovely, LeeAnne," she said softly. I loved the way she said my name.

"Chrissie, you are so incredible," I said quickly. I felt like a dork. I was acting like this was the first time I had ever been with anyone, man or woman. I was a total spaz. Christine didn't treat me like that, though. Instead, she turned me around with gentle pressure on my shoulders and unfastened my skirt for the second time.

This time, though, she didn't let me turn back around. Chrissie pressed the full length of her body against my back and wrapped her arms around me. Her hands caressed my breasts, belly, neck, and shoulders. What was really driving me crazy, though, was the feeling of her body against me. I could feel her nips getting hard as they pressed up against my shoulder blades, and her neatly-trimmed little bush was brushing against my ass. The slightly rounded curve of her belly was resting against the small of my back. Her skin was incredibly soft and smooth as silk. She felt so good I could have stood there forever.

Then she pulled away from me. I cried out, thinking she was leaving. Then she took my hand.

"I think it's time you showed me the bedroom, Love," she whispered. I didn't hesitate. I led her to my small bedroom. The bed was a queen-size and took up most of the space.

"Nice," Chrissie said. Letting go of my hand she moved to the large window and closed the blinds, and then the door. It was now very dim. For the first time that night I felt some hesitation on her part. This time it was my turn to reassure her with my confidence. Taking her hand again, I led her to the bed, turned down the covers, and laid down, pulling her with me. The sheets were cool and smooth as I pulled them up over us.

I gently pushed Chrissie onto her back and snuggled close against her. We started kissing, and I started exploring her body. My hands combed through her hair, following the lines of her face and neck down to her beautiful tits. Even in the dark, I could tell her nips were a lot darker than mine. Very gently, I fondled her, touching every part of her. Finally, I lost the last bit of my nervousness. I knew what I liked to have done to me, and I figured that was a good starting point. I dropped my head to her right breast and ran my tongue over her nipple. I alternated swirling my tongue around it and flicking it with the tip. At the same time my hand caressed her other tit, very gently tweaking her nipple with my fingers.

She gasped and moaned, her hand coming up behind my head to keep me from pulling away. I knew then that I was on the right track. I moved so that I was partly on top of her so I could kiss and lick her left breast. At the same time, my free hand wandered down the satiny-smooth skin of her belly to glide through the thin patch of well-trimmed hair above her pussy. I teased her by tugging her hairs lightly, then moved on down to cup her whole pussy in my hand. I started to rub her just like she had done to me. She moaned a little louder and her arms wrapped around me. I wanted to break loose of her hold just long enough to get the lube I keep in the night stand, but then I had a better idea – something Jess did to me that drove me wild every time.

Lifting my face from the heavenly pillow of her breasts, I got on top of her and kissed her deeply, letting my tongue go as deep into her mouth as she would let me. Her moans got louder and she kissed me back, her tongue playing with mine. I took hold of her wrists and stretched her arms up over her head, pinning them gently against the headboard. Taking the hint, she grabbed a hold of the brass rail and held on. Pulling back just a little, I kissed a hot, wet trail down the line of her jaw to the hollow of her throat, and then down her collar bone. I kissed my way into the deep valley between her breasts, and over her abdomen, stopping briefly to tongue her navel (that earned me soft giggle from her).

Finally, I moved lower. Trembling slightly, I bent down and kissed her pussy lips. I wet my fingers in my mouth and used them to open her slightly. I slid my tongue over her clit, and she shuddered in pleasure.

"Lee...oh LEE!" she cried as I used my lips and tongue on her clit. She trembled beneath me and her hands held the brass headboard even tighter. Sensing that she was getting really close, I decided it was time to use Jess's secret trick. I very gently slid a finger – just one – inside of her while I drilled her clit even faster with my tongue. In minutes her orgasm exploded through her. Her body shook, and she wrapped her thighs around me and squeezed as she climaxed, but I didn't stop. Some women (like me) can have multiple orgasms and I wanted to see if Chrissie could too.

I started to put pressure on the front wall of her pussy while my tongue kept up its attack on her clit. She started bucking like a bronco and I had to hold on tight. Suddenly Chrissie started to gasp, and then I was shocked to feel liquid spraying into my mouth. Reflex made me swallow it. It didn't taste bad, but for a second I thought she had pissed on me. Then it hit me: Chrissie was one of those rare women that "squirt." I've seen videos on the net of this happening, but I'd never seen it in person. It startled me enough that I backed off.

"Oh dear heaven, Lee..." she said, out of breath. "I never thought to warn you. I do that sometimes when I cum."

It didn't take me long to recover. I smiled at her. As I began to realize what I had done to her, I started to feel really good about myself.

"Chrissie, that was amazing! I've never met anyone who could do that!"

My new lover gazed up at me, her eyes shining in the dark almost like a cat's.

"Are you quite sure you've never been with a woman before, Lee?"

"Quite sure, Love," I said, trying to match her accent.

She pulled me up so our faces were at the same level again and rolled us over so we were lying side by side. She held me close, her tits pressing tightly against mine. It was a delicious feeling. I pulled an arm free just long enough to drag the comforter over us, and then I surrendered to the urge to sleep.

Sometime during the night, I woke from a deep sleep to feel something warm and wonderfully wet between my thighs. I pushed the covers aside to find Chrissie licking my pussy lips with hot, even strokes. I moaned softly as her tongue traced over the crease where my leg met my body, then she moved over to plunge it between my pussy lips. She grazed my clit with her tongue very lightly, teasing me. It felt really good, but it wasn't enough to get me started on the road to orgasm and she knew it.

She moved up my body, kissing her way across my belly until she reached my tits. Her eyes glittered in the soft glow of my nightlight as she took my left nipple in her mouth and sucked it. It wasn't the first time someone had done that to me, but like with everything else she did, it was different and exquisite. She sucked my left nip, and then the right, using her hands to caress whichever side she didn't have in her mouth.

I pressed my head back into the pillows and arched my back, trying to force my whole breast into her warm, wet mouth. Her hands stroked my sides, and then moved down my hips to my thighs again. Christine very gently put a finger inside me, stirring my wetness and spreading it over the folds of my pussy like butter over toast. She watched my face intently as she slid a second finger into me and started to move them in and out. She built up a steady rhythm, putting pressure on the front wall of my pussy and rubbing my clit with her thumb. The pressure was firm yet still gentle, and it was driving me wild. I couldn't last against that kind of stimulation for long. It couldn't have been more than five minutes before I was shuddering and moaning as I came.

I could have gone on all night, but she moved up my body again and pulled me close against her. I slid my left arm beneath her shoulder and laid her cheek against my breast, gently stroking her back with my right. We slept like that the rest of the night.

****

While Chrissie made a quick trip back to her place for some clean clothes, I started on the dishes. As I was putting away the last of them, my cell phone rang. I picked it up without bothering to glance at the caller ID.

"Hi, it's Lee," I said.

"Hi baby," came Jess's voice.

My heart flipped over. "Jess, honey, I thought you were working this weekend." How I prayed he wouldn't hear the tremor in my voice.

"I was supposed to, yes, but I'm really close to overtime. They're trying to cut down on the O.T. this month, so I'm working a half day today and I'll be off tomorrow. I was wondering if you'd like to come over tonight? I got some steaks at the market," he said, a hopeful tone in his voice.

12