Secret Prayer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jarek could tell that by the time they had gotten into the bathroom and gotten the water warmed up, Gage had fallen into some deep thought. "You know," Jarek said, "If you're not ready for this, we can stop at any time."

That broke Gage out of his thoughts as he looked over at Jarek. He shook his head. "It's not that. I've just...a lot has happened in the last few weeks. It's kind of changed how I've looked at my life and what I thought were supposed to be my morals. I was just wondering if this is how my brother felt with his boyfriend when they were together. If it was, I'm not sure I see how that's a sin."

Jarek gently pulled Gage into the shower and under the shower head. "Is that everything that's been going through your mind? We can certainly talk about all of this," he said.

Gage let the warm water relax his body as he considered that. "My brother committed suicide because our family couldn't accept him."

Jarek's face fell. "Oh Gage, I'm so sorry. If I had known, I wouldn't have tried to seduce you."

Gage brought his hand up to caress Jarek's cheek while he shook his head. "No, it's fine. I'm sure you've noticed I've been off for a little while, but I got a letter delivered from him by his boyfriend today. It kind of puts things into perspective for me. I told him about you, before he killed himself, and he had some advice to leave with me. He told me I should follow my heart instead of our family. So, that's what I'm doing."

"Aww, and your heart led you to the strip club?" Jarek said with a wink.

Gage laughed at that. "Something like that. More like the guy in it led me there, anyway."

"Oh! Did I get in the way? Long Schlong Johnson is rather pretty..." Jarek teased, lathering up a loofah and motioning for Gage to turn around so he could wash his back and get a good look at his ass. All of that walking and biking had been good for that ass and Jarek greatly appreciated that for his own personal reasons.

Gage turned his head back to smirk at Jarek. "Is he? I only seemed to notice you all night. At least, I don't remember putting anyone else's dick in my mouth."

"Hey, I did take my eyes off of you for a solid two minutes," Jarek said, "Who knows what you ex-Mormon boys get into when you start hitting the root beer."

"Just wait, next week I'll be willing to try caffeine for the first time in my life," Gage joked. "Was Long Schlong the guy on the stage right before you? He seemed skilled but nowhere near as sexy as you."

"Oh, no, that was Dong Henry. LSJ was on stage while we were having your private dance," Jarek laughed.

Gage turned back around once the water washed away the remaining soap on his back and got a serious look on his face. "Are you sure you want to deal with all the bullshit that comes with letting an ex-Mormon boy live with you after he ran from his mission? I don't imagine this is the last of the drama. My parents are going to lose it."

Jarek appeared to consider that a moment. "Honestly?" he asked, lathering up Gage's front side while he put together what he wanted to say. "I was happy being a single slut when we met, but all that changed when you started coming around. I found I didn't get as much enjoyment out of meaningless hookups and wanted something more substantial." Jarek shrugged, saying, "I guess I grew out of my slut phase."

"I don't know what I did to change your mind on that, but I'm not going to complain," Gage replied while taking the loofah from Jarek to start washing the oil off of his body. "I could have only imagined being with someone like you back when I was in Utah. I did a good job of ignoring being gay for the most part, but it was hard to ignore here. It was impossible to ignore it around you."

Jarek reached behind Gage and pulled the shampoo off of its perch on the tiny corner shelf built into the shower wall. He offered it to Gage. "Frankly, you existed. I found you endearing and when you seemed to have more to you than the usual Doorknockers who come around here periodically I felt drawn to you. As I got to know you, I found hooking up less and less interesting."

Gage let the water wash away the shampoo before putting some conditioner through his hair and looking at Jarek again. "So, all that to say that we'll deal with whatever happens from this together?"

"Yes," Jarek answered simply, taking the loofah and lathering himself up the rest of the way.

Gage was silent as he took that in. He wasn't sure that he was worth all of that trouble, but he wasn't about to talk Jarek out of it if he wanted Gage to stick around. He waited until Jarek was done with the soap before he got some shampoo on his hands and lathered it into Jarek's hair gently. He took care in getting it all rinsed out before massaging some conditioner in. When Jarek looked up at him while the conditioner was rinsing out, Gage leaned down and kissed him, putting everything he couldn't quite say yet into the kiss.

They didn't stop kissing until the water started to get a little cool. Jarek finally pulled away and said, "Me too."

They turned off the water and got out of the shower, drying off before heading to the bed. Any other thoughts Gage had been having were pushed aside in favor of being present with Jarek right then. Jarek paused before getting into his sex drawer. "We don't have to do this right now, Gage. We can hold off until you're sure and we can just cuddle and talk tonight if that's what you need," he reiterated.

Gage smiled at that, considering teasing Jarek a little but he loved how sweet and genuine he was being. He kissed Jarek again, heatedly, before backing away just a little bit. "I've never been more sure of anything in my life."

Jarek nodded and pulled condoms and lube out of the drawer, setting them on the nightstand next to the bed. He pushed Gage down into a seated position on the bed and smoothly dropped to his knees between Gage's thighs. Gage's breath caught in his throat as he looked down at Jarek on his knees. He almost couldn't believe that this amazing and gorgeous man was there with him of all people like this, and not just for a one night stand.

Jarek leaned forward and licked the head of Gage's rapidly hardening cock seductively before taking just the tip into his mouth, sucking while licking the slit up and down and gently grazing the glans with his teeth. Gage let out a groan of pleasure at the sensations. It was more intense than he was expecting and felt far different than the one time he had let a woman try going down on him, probably because she wasn't experienced in it and she didn't excite Gage the way Jarek did.

Jarek smiled to himself and took another inch into his mouth, licking and sucking and caressing the glans with his tongue. He monitored Gage's reactions to make sure he was enjoying himself and every time Gage made eye contact Jarek pulled another inch into his mouth. Gage ran his hand through Jarek's short, curly hair and moaned out in pleasure.

Jarek eventually, torturously, got every inch into his mouth and throat and started mercilessly swallowing to stimulate the head of Gage's penis. Worse, he was looking directly into Gage's eyes, holding eye contact as he fondled his lover's balls. Gage swore out loud and gave Jarek a warning that he was going to cum if he kept that up.

Jarek paused his swallowing just long enough for Gage to wonder if he was going to pull back before he started doing it again with the same intensity as before. Gage surprised himself by crying out as he came, his hand gripping Jarek's hair harder as he shot down Jarek's throat. He only loosened his grip as he started to come down from the orgasm, and he laid back on the bed to catch his breath.

Meanwhile, Jarek let Gage's softening cock slither out of his mouth and smiled broadly. He sat on the bed next to Gage's prone form and waited for him to recover. Gage smiled up at Jarek and moved back on the bed so he was more in the middle before he pulled Jarek in so he was laying on top of Gage and they could kiss again. Jarek smiled and kissed Gage deeply. Gage wrapped his arms around Jarek's shoulders and let out a quiet moan into the kiss at the feeling of their naked bodies pressing against each other.

"So," Jarek began, "was it everything you thought it would be?"

"I don't think there's anyone with a good enough imagination to know how that would be the first time," Gage replied. "So, it was beyond my expectations."

"Aww, my adorable virgin," Jarek teased.

Gage laughed at that. He looked down at his CTR ring, fiddling with it for a moment before he took it off and threw it towards where the trash can was. Then he turned to Jarek, running his hand along Jarek's side. "The virgin thing isn't a big turn off for you?"

"Not really," Jarek admitted. "There are some who feel like being with a virgin means you can mold them into what you want, but I feel like that's manipulative. I tend to think more along the lines of I get the opportunity to open your eyes to new things."

"You've definitely done that," Gage told him with a smirk on his face.

"Good," said Jarek. "Ready for bed? I promise the morning sex will be much better than whatever I manage tonight."

"Yeah, it's been a long day, and I'm exhausted." Gage emphasized that by putting his arm over his eyes to block out the light and dramatically claim the day was done. Jarek chuckled and got up to turn the lights off and tidy up the room some before putting his shorts back on and climbing back into bed.

Gage decided to just stay naked to sleep, reveling in the freedom to do as he wanted for once. Once Jarek was back in the bed, they snuggled up against each other until they managed to relax enough to sleep.