Secret Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put your skirt down," Mrs. Tessle ordered sternly, but sent a mixed message by caressing my face with her hand. "You'll feel the stings for a couple of hours and then they'll go away. The honey will keep you from playing with yourself."

She finished speaking with a smirk, but kept looking into my eyes. I stood there not knowing what to do, holding the hem of my skirt to my stomach.

"Take my finger and play with it in nose," came the next command.

My eyes flared. I couldn't believe what I heard. That sounded so deprived, so base. Nonetheless, I picked up her hand with her forefinger already to go. I twirled her finger in my nose, pushing it against the sides. She made me look into her eyes. I felt like a real tramp. The black mistress then told me it was enough and to lick her finger. I do so, feeling both revulsion and arousal.

"This was good, baby," she said softly. "I hope you like it too." She then kissed me on the lips. It wasn't a brief peck. Her tongue entered my mouth and slipped between my teeth. I sighed and opened my mouth wider. I felt her breath and our noses rubbed. I hadn't kissed a women, ever, quite like this. Her one hand slipped inside my jacket and grabbed my bra cup. Her fingers found my stiffened tit and pinched it against the bra. The kiss continued with the added excitement of her twisting and squeezing, almost painfully, my nipple. I groaned as we kissed, with my ass still feeling the stings of the cane, my pussy warm with honey, and now my nipple fattening from her touch.

"Say aloud," she whispered in my ear, "'Ms. Tessle, thanks for letting me act like the little whore that I am. I know my daughter would be very proud of me and I would love her to spank me."

I stood silent, not wanting to say such a thing, but I so much wanted to please her that I repeated every word out loud.

Then, slowly, it was over. I stood there, feeling embarrassed and feeling ashamed.

She stood aside and opened the door, smiling at me in a motherly way. I grabbed my purse and tried to compose myself the best I could, spreading my skirt back into place. I nervously smiled at her, not knowing at to saw after such a session. Saying "thank you" wouldn't be appropriate. I left feeling completely humiliated but somehow energized and still aroused.

But I guess it wasn't finished. She told me to get on all fours. I'd forgotten about my collar. In a flash, Mrs. Tessle had a leash attached and tugged on it to follow her to the elevator. My mind exploded with resistance. This is getting way out of hand and too public. Thank goodness the floor was carpeted and the lights subdued. I felt so low, so degraded now that it was in public. When we arrived at the elevator, Mrs. Tessle pulled down your slacks and presented her ass to me. All I heard, softly, was "kiss it." I did, smelling her sex and not wanting to go. When the elevator arrived, she pulled up her pants, undid my collar and slapped my ass, saying "git."

It was only when I tried to sit in my car that I felt the odd pain of having been ass-whipped.

As I drove back to the office, my burning ass only made me hornier. I would have liked to pleasure myself when I arrived but I didn't want to stick my fingers into my panties as I felt the honey make the fabric stick to my skin.

The last hour at work was terrible with all the feelings I had going on inside. When I finally arrived home, I went directly to the bathroom and peeled off my underwear. My ass stung and my pubic hairs were thick with the honey; I was mad, embarrassed, resentful, but most of all, horny. I looked in the mirror at my ass. It still had the red lines from the caning. Instead of sitting on the toilet to pee, I stood in the shower and fondled my nipples, feeling the pee dribble down my leg. I was a mess. I didn't know what I wanted. I threw my underwear in the washing machine, hoping the writing on bra and panties would wash away.

Later, sitting with my stinging ass at the computer, I received an email from Mrs. Tessle. A link directed me to her website that announced "a new ass-bitch" on display.

To my shock, I recognized this new ass bitch was me. There I was, facing away from the camera with my pimpled ass and hairy pussy lips hanging there like a bag of a cow. My pubic hairs curled their way to my asshole. In another picture, my hands were pulling my ass cheeks away to fully expose my pussy and dark reddish asshole. Beside the picture was a very general description of the fact that I was a married professional woman, with college-aged daughters and that I liked being a submissive bitch.

My face wasn't visible in any of the frames but there were several shots of my ass being spanked. I wasn't sure what to think until I read at least three dozen comments from viewers, some men and some women. Beside each comment was the username and their age. Some comments were short like "what a great ass," to longer comments about my asshole and cunt and what could be put into them. Several comments wanted to see my ass sprayed with cum and thought my behind would be a great ass to slap; another felt I should be made to put a finger up my ass. One comment wanted to see my daughter's panties stuffed in my anus and then my cunt vibed. Another comment wanted my nipples clamped with weights to stretch the nipples, with anal beads pushed inside my anus. Some of the comments were by older men while some were made by men in college. A comment from a 20 year old was that he'd fuck me every day if he could.

There were also comments from women. All the comments were positive. What captured my attention was a comment by a woman named "Rita" that I had the most beautiful ass she'd ever seen. My heart jumped wanting to believe it was my Rita. The comment went on to say that my ass and its dark rosebud deserved a good licking. The comments by other women all showed the desire to nuzzle my hairy pussy, lick my anus, and caress my ass. Several comments were from women my daughter's age wanting to call me "Mom" as they attacked my ass with their mouths.

I scrolled down and viewed the dozens of woman's asses.

In the rest of the email, Mrs. Tessle explained that all the comments were from subscribers who paid money to see her new conquests. I was entitled to some of it since it was my ass on display. "Was I a whore?" I asked myself.

After reading this, and looking at my ass again, I had strange tingles between my legs. Actually I was aroused and became more aroused as I started to look at all the women's asses on display. Some were in the doggy position, others were standing, leaning against something. Some asses were red from a paddle spanking and some were just blush from a good hand slap. Most of the women were my age, not hourglass figures or porn stars, but just ordinary married women who want to experience something different. In one section, some women my age were in a doggy style on a bed, with there head buried in the pillow, but with their panties, suspenders, and paddle laid out before them. It was very submissive looking, with their breasts hanging and their asses peeked for a slapping. I read a lot of the comments, of how many men wanted to masturbate and cum on each ass and ram our cunts.

The more I read the more aroused I became. I couldn't help myself but easily slipped my hand into my panties. My husband had gone to bed but I closed the door for privacy and then began to gently rub myself, gazing at all the women on the website, sitting in a doggy position as they displayed their asses and rosebuds. I enjoyed the feeling of being the object of someone's fantasy. I quickly flicked my clit while fantasizing about being a whore, exposing myself to stranger who masturbated while looking at my ass, wanting to see me spanked in public. My hairy cunt lips swelled quickly. I dabbed on a little lubricate and felt my clitoris rise to the occasion. I didn't realize I was such an exhibitionist but I liked the surge of lust that sparked by body. I recalled the collar, the spanking, the peeing, the nose humiliation and the honey and sure enough, I came easily, breathing hard as my thighs buried my hand in the heat of cumming. I kept rubbing myself until I was satisfied and didn't bother to wash up but headed for bed after the most sexually exciting day I had had in years. I slipped exhausted beside my snoring husband.

The next morning there was a message from Mrs. Tessle saying if I'd masturbated since seeing her yesterday that I was hooked. I knew I would see Mrs. Tessle again, soon.

© Do not repost