Secret Shawna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began moaning a little, her finger feverishly working her clit. I closed my eyes and grasped her hips tight as I fucked her. My eyes felt like they were ready to pop out of my skull as we went. Finally, I felt the orgasm coming. Shawna cried out and I felt her pussy tighten around my cock, the muscles inside quivering and flexing as she had her own orgasm. The sudden change in sensations cause me to orgasm hard, and I yelled through my teeth. I pulled myself out just as the first sticky, ropes of cum exploded from my head and onto her ass. I held my cock as it jerked, shooting gob after gob of cum into the water and onto her.

When it subsided, she turned and kissed me deeply. We stood there in the hot water, naked and passionately kissing in the open.

"We have to get cleaned up," she said quickly, "We're out of time."

"Okay," I said as we hoped out of the tub and dried off.

"Next time we're going to have condoms," I said as I pulled my boxers and jeans back on.

"So you want there to be a next time?" she smiled lovingly at me.

"Don't I get a chance to repay you for the oral sex?"

"Are you kidding?" she laughed and kissed me again.

"So, tomorrow, after school?"

"You know it," she agreed and hurried into the house to change, a broad smile on her face.

I stood there on the deck for a moment as the reality of the last half hour hit me all at once. I hadn't expected this at all, and I was shocked to find that I had actually no regrets about it. Shawna had been amazing, and I knew for certain that I had to have her again, no matter what. I quickly tied my sneakers up again and gathered my books off the table, pondering what tomorrow would bring.

...to be continued...

12