Secret Sins Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But, I'm your host."

"Oh, that's okay," I assured. "I can stand in for this round. Besides, you said it yourself, this isn't a spectator sport. Everybody plays."

"That's not exactly what I said," she differed, getting up with a grin nonetheless. The grin turned to a real smile when the group cheered this decision.

"Colin," I directed, "you sit down. Toni, you take his place."

There was no denying that Toni had enjoyed the brief lesbian action she'd experienced with me and, though she was surprised to be called upon for the bonus round, she looked at beautiful and still fully clothed Seraphine with unmasked interest, seemingly not appreciative of the fact that I hadn't sent freshly oiled Elena to her seat. With Seraphine now standing between the Falchurch women, the three of them watched, waiting in anticipation as I removed my panties for this, the butt of the dildo still sticking out of my seeping pussy. Quentin looked as though he'd won the lottery while Colin was back to stroking his member.

"Shouldn't we have at least one cock up here?" Seraphine asked.

"They're recharging," I replied.

"They're both still hard," she pointed out.

"I think we should save them for later. Toni?"

"Yes?" she replied, her desperate smile suggesting she was ready for anything at this point.

"Doesn't Elena look pretty with her brother's cum all over her face?"

She looked at her daughter, hesitating before replying with, "Well, it's wrong, but... it's very exciting."

"I'd love to see you making out with her," I said, wiping the desperate smile from her face in an instant. "But if you'd really rather not, you could choose to tell Seraphine to do something."

"What?" she asked, eager to get away from her first choice.

"Anything you like," I gave her.

Toni beheld Seraphine, her desperate smile returning as her mind went over the possibilities.

"Fifteen seconds," I reminded.

Moments later, Toni's hands encircled Seraphine's waist, pulling her closer.

"Make out with me, Ma'am."

Then, with only the smallest hesitation, Toni gave her a kiss, eyes fluttering as Seraphine returned the gesture. My finger lightly stroked my clitoris as their almost innocent kissing soon turned into a heavy make out session.

Elena, mouth open a little, intently watched her mother's lesbian advances. While she lightly sucked the pinkie finger of one hand, she used the other up her critically short dress to play with her clitoris.

Toni's hips began working against Seraphine's, subtly grinding until she pulled away, her still desperately smiling face beet red again as she faced me. Seraphine's top and dress pants were now stained with dark patches of oil, nipples standing out in stark relief as I determined who would be next.

"Elena, I'm afraid I'd still like to see you and your mother making out. You could choose to do that, or you could choose to tell her and Seraphine to go change," I said, gesturing to the other little boxes from the sex shop.

I was a little surprised (Toni relieved) when Elena chose the latter. Minutes later, her mother returned from the rear of the RV in a one piece cammie/thong. It was white with extremely high leg holes, a scoop neck so low that it barely held her torpedo tits and a crotch that was so narrow that it only barely covered her sex. Her tush was completely bared and Colin moaned, jerking himself a little harder when she turned to show us at my direction.

Seraphine returned from the bathroom wearing a two piece schoolgirl outfit that looked nothing short of sinfully delicious on her. The thin, white, cropped top showed off the very bottoms of her boobs while the impossibly short, green plaid skirt exposed the bottom of her tushie, unusually clad in a pair of sheer, white panties. Standing between them again, both Falchurch women openly checked out the sexual goddess of physical perfection as she drank up the attention. Her lovely, black sparkling eyes centered on me as her hormones threatened to overflow.

"Three horny sluts," I judged with satisfaction as I played at the butt of the dildo inside me.

"I love being a slut," Elena stated.

"I can see that," I replied. "Toni, it's your choice again."

"Uh, what about my turn?" Seraphine asked.

"Maybe later. Toni, I'd still really like to see you and your daughter making out, but... you could choose to let her freshen up your oil instead."

This gave her pause, but it didn't take her long to figure out the lesser of two incestuous evils, uncertainly clearing her throat before saying, "Elena, please pour oil all over me?"

"Yes, Mommy," the girl eagerly obeyed, giving her father and brother the shocking view of her bare crotch when she turned and bent over for the bottle.

As she began pouring the slippery fluid over her mother's chest, back and shoulders, Toni pulled her dress back down for her, a curious display of vicarious modesty from beneath Seraphine's light conditioning. I found that to be quite titillating, and I gasped, slouched on the sectional with my thighs spread while slowly working the dildo inside me, the very kind of thing I wanted for my uniform's last hurrah. As she poured, Elena worked the oil in with her hands. Everywhere. Colin moaned again when Elena rubbed her mother's breasts.

"Elena..." she softly complained, though she clearly enjoyed it.

Quentin, due to the effects of alcohol on top of his conditioning, and possibly because of the sixty-nine he'd had with his daughter, had pretty much lost all moral inhibition. Still naked, he stroked himself as openly as his son as they both watched this incredible, horny show.

"Don't forget Mommy's pussy," he said.

"Quentin," Toni lightly protested, her desperate smile faltering at this.

"Yes, Daddy," Elena all too happily replied, slipping her hand between her mother's legs.

"Nnnn! Oh, Ele- ... Oh, Elena!"

With no real regard for her mother's feelings about such a thing, Elena's middle finger found it's agile way under the crotch of her mother's insubstantial garment and inserted halfway up inside her.

"Elenaaa- ohhh! ... Ohhh!"

After inserting her finger the rest of the way up her mother's opening, she looked her in the face, a curious smile on hers as she watched her mother's reaction to a short act of finger Olympics before disengaging as suddenly as she'd invaded.

When Elena stepped away, Toni looked like a bomb had gone off in her head. One of her tits were hanging out again and Elena had left the narrow crotch of her cammie/thong tangled and wedged right up the middle of her glistening, deliciously fat lipped camel toe. It was plain for all to see that she was completely shaven, and I was so horny for that pussy, it was all I could do to continue the game.

"O-okay," I shuddered, now slowly fucking myself with the dildo as I tried to move proceedings along. "Um, Toni, d-did that feel nice?"

" ... Yes," she hesitantly admitted.

"Mmmm," I agreed, momentarily distracted by the glorious feel of what I was doing to myself. "It sure looked like it did. Elena, it's your turn again. I want you to show us Seraphine's pretty panties."

"That's not even a choice!" Seraphine charged.

"It's the bonus round," I defended. "A-anything goes."

"You can't just say "anything goes", there has to be rules," she insisted. "You don't know what you're doing, and you're ruining the game."

"As a representative of God's glorious Salvation fucking Army, I'm telling you that you'll learn the rules as you go," I explained with a wicked, half drunk smile that dared her.

"Oh, the Salvation Army. Right, just let me get my purse so I can send you on your way then," she sarcastically shot back, including a wicked smile of her own that accepted my challenge, the bitch.

I gave Elena the go ahead and Toni watched her smiling daughter's hand as it hiked the front of Seraphine's short skirt, revealing a low cut pair of panties that weren't sheer in front. This seemed to surprise Toni, prompting her to hike the back of Seraphine's slutty little skirt to curiously regard the sheer nylon back there that didn't quite cover the top of her tush.

"They're very nice," Toni commented, placing her caressing hand on the fine mesh, lightly bridging the valley between her cheeks.

"They are," I agreed, adding, "She doesn't u-usually wear panties."

Seraphine inhaled sharply as she watched Elena's hand tentatively feel their front panel.

"I like them," she told me, her hand slowly dipping lower and lower as her mother watched.

Seraphine expelled a shaky sigh as my sexy little pet cupped her pussy, squeezing just a little.

"Oooh, Elena," Toni crooned, her hand now slowly rubbing Seraphine's tushie crack from top to very bottom. "That's very brazen. Rub her nice and slow... and light."

She continued breathlessly watching her daughter's groping hand for a minute until she had to have more.

"Can I just take them off?" Toni asked, a fresh blush colouring her face.

"Of course you can," I answered, "But only if Elena agrees to help you."

"Oh... Uh, Elena, would you like to help me take our guest's panties off?"

Elena giggled wildly in reply.

Moments later, mother and daughter were co-operating in the slow removal of Seraphine's panties as Quentin moaned in the background. This was nothing short of spectacular for me, the observer, watching Toni's inner bisexuality slowly emerge as she stared at Seraphine's perfect genetalia. The transformation was so soft and sensual, yet so needfully horny and forbidden. She wanted Seraphine so badly that the game was now an impediment to her desires, forcing her to become more and more like Elena.

"What can we do with her now?" Toni asked, eyes flicking to Elena and back with only a trace of parental uncertainty.

"What would you like to do with her?" I knowingly leered.

"Um... I'd like to kiss her. And maybe some other... things," she said, watching me play with the dildo and licking her lips.

"Oh. I- I see. Well, what if I said you could do whatever you wanted with her? Would that make it easier?"

"Oh, yes, Lieutenant," she said, her smile broadening at this idea. "That would really be... that would be just great."

"Well, as long as you can convince your daughter to join you, I have no problem with that, however... this will come at a cost. In the bonus round, you get nothing for nothing, and everything has a price."

" ... What will the cost be?" she dared, though still very positive about our potential deal.

"You'll both find out, after you accept the consequences that come, and if Elena will accept your invitation, which I think she will." Or, you could just take your hands off her now, and that'll be that. Up to you. Fifteen seconds"

Seraphine, who'd been following along with an entertained smile, began humming the Jeopardy thinking music as Toni's mind worked frantically for the first five seconds, nervously glancing at her daughter twice before asking with a return of her desperate smile, "Elena, honey, would- would you like to, uh... to play with our guest's body with me?"

"Yeah, Mommy!"

"Well... even if it means we'll have to pay to do it in some way?"

"How much?"

"I don't think it'll be a Dollar amount, Elena. Uh, it will probably be something sex- sexual. It could be anything."

"How exciting," Seraphine put in, raising her eyebrows in that way and giving them both a positively reptilian smile.

"Yeah!" Elena enthusiastically agreed. "Let's do it, Mommy!"

"I take it back," Seraphine said to me as Toni's desperate smile turned nervously triumphant. "You definitely know what you're doing."

As for me, I was getting close. I'd been quite worked up since pulling Toni's last garment down to her waist, and I knew my coming orgasm was going to be a mountain mover, but I wanted to save it for what Toni and Elena had coming.

Having decided, the two were currently pulling Seraphine down to the floor, Elena already grabbing at her wet snatch on the way down. Her mother pulled the moaning brunette's top off, leaving her with nothing but the ineffectually short skirt and her black four inch heels. It was like watching two hyenas dragging a gazelle down to start eating it alive and, sitting there plunging myself with the dildo, I was admittedly glad I'd agreed to family fun night.

Toni held true, kissing Seraphine tenderly. At first. She soon aggressively escalated to lustfully making out with my grandmother, groping her boobs and grabbing her nipples. Elena played with Seraphine's pussy, experimentally rubbing here, poking there, inserting one or two fingers and even rubbing her anus. And it was so satisfying to see Seraphine reacting to them and they're forbidden fun. She seemed quite happy to be dealt away so I could exploit the Falchurch family in my own way. God bless her.

As Toni moved on to her boobs, squeezing, kissing and licking them all over, Elena got closer to Seraphine's soaked and overexcited pussy, close enough for an experimental lick. By the time her mother was sucking on Seraphine's nipples, she was massaging her clitoris with her wet tongue. She was rewarded with sighs and moans of pleasure as the three of them practiced sweet, depraved carnality on the RV's oily floor, Seraphine flat on her back with her thighs held spread, Elena and Toni with their tushies in the air.

"Oh, Co-liiin," I teased.

He was jerking himself again, as completely absorbed as Quentin was, and I couldn't help but like him a little for it. He'd probably spent almost as many hours watching porn as I had, and now look at what was happening right in front of him. He reluctantly tore his attention from the live lesbian sex scene starring his own mother and sister, focusing his slightly bleary attention on me.

"You're going to wear that beautiful thing out like that" I predicted. "How'd you like to fuck your mother instead? Consider it a choice."

His jerking slowed to a stop as he stared at me, then looked at his mother, in particular her split camel toe, the soaked white crotch of her lingerie grinding her beautiful and tempting pussy. He glanced at his father, who didn't seem to hear before coming back to me.

"Will there be a price?" he had the good sense to ask.

"It's the bonus round," I replied. "You play, you pay."

He looked once more to his oblivious father before saying, "Yeah, I- I wanna fuck my Mom."

"Well, go ahead and help yourself. I won't tell anyone."

I swear his eyes glazed over as he got off the sectional, still slowly stroking his young hardness as he approached his mother, staring fixatedly at her vulnerable tushie. When he got there, I expected him to tear right into her, to wrench the tangled crotch of her sex shop special aside and plunge himself in like a drunken sailor. Instead, he got to his knees behind her, grabbed the crotch of her garment at a location closer to the top of her tush to pull up on it, grinding her clit and slowly sawing through her crack. She reacted like she'd received an electrical shock, a long, loud moan breaking from her lungs as she slobbered over Seraphine's erected left nipple. He played like that for about thirty seconds, Toni never looking behind to see who it was as she mewled and moaned.

When he finally pulled the crotch aside, a small shot of precum squirted from the tip of his prick, landing across her anus. He yelped a small note, slowing his jerking to a stop as he stared at his mother's magnificence for a moment before moving his cockhead closer, close enough to brush her clitoris. Toni let out a squeak, jumping and jumping again when her son's shaft suddenly pressed up against her mound. It squashed excitingly between her full lips in somewhat the same manner the crotch of her cammie/thong had been doing. But this was a thick, heated piece of hard, oiled meat within easy striking distance, grinding her crotch and ready to satisfy and be satisfied without heed to who was who. And if the mindless need in Colin's face didn't do it for me, Toni's discovery of her consequences almost sent me over the top.

I suppose she may have expected this raunchy contact to be her husband when she disengaged Seraphine's boobs to turn her head. The look on her wanton face was priceless in its innocent filth.

"Co- Colin, honey!"

"It's just like on the internet, isn't it?" I asked nobody in particular.

"Mom's clit, baby..."

"Yeah," Colin said with a grin. "And she's my own mom."

"A slut mom," I tuned.

"Yeah, like the ones who do... everything."

"Ooooh my god," she complained, "Y-your grinding your cock against your mo-om's pusss...!" She finished with a gasp, spreading her knees and sticking her tushie a little higher in the air to make her pussy more vulnerable.

"Oh my fuck, Mom... I'm sorry, but I'm gonna do it," he committed with an excited grin.

"Do what?" Elena asked.

"Consequences, dear," I smiled.

"Oooo my god!" Toni cried as her son's cockhead found its own angle, spreading her lips and slipping through.

It was as much of a pleasurable surprise for Colin as it had been for her, and that's how another two hard inches of Toni's son disappeared up inside her. The expression on his face was akin to one who'd just tried some really good cheesecake for the first time while Toni seemed to be having a personal and physical crisis of forbidden lust. Elena repositioned herself so she could see better, Toni crying out wordlessly while Colin filled her the rest of the way, burning in the pleasure of losing his virginity to his own mother.

And Seraphine was so right. It was better with good people, the type who least deserved us.

Elena now had a good view, watching with Seraphine as Colin bottomed out in Toni's shuddering canal.

"Ohh gaaaawwwd!" Toni groaned as Colin drew himself out and then ground his way back in.

And that's the fucking she got at first, a slow, grinding satisfaction for Colin that fairly incapacitated his mother in the sensation I knew and loved so well.

"Your mum likes it." I said to Elena with a sleazy grin.

"So do you," she returned with a grin of her own as I continued to fuck myself with the dildo.

"Aww- aww- aww gaa- aawwwd!"

"It's called getting fucked," Seraphine told her.

"Getting fucked," Elena repeated.

"Co-! Uhh! Gaa! Caaa! Awww- www!"

"Does it hurt, Mommy?"

"Ohmu-! Ohmu! Ohmugaa!"

"I wanna get fucked too," Elena told me, then turned to her father, sweetening her tone with that adorable smile to say, "Daddy, come fuck me."

It kind of ruined the bonus round, but I probably should have known, and one look at Quentin was enough to tell me he wasn't going to turn that invitation down, not in the state he was in. He took another drink before predictably getting off the sectional to join in on his family's oiled incest orgy.

"Is this gonna hurt, Daddy?"

"Not much, honey... not..."

As Colin had, Quentin chose to take Elena from behind, positioned so that both females faced one another

"Daddy!" Elena piped when her Father's cockhead found her virginal barrier. "Ow, Daddy it hurts! Daddy! Ahhh!"

"Oh my god, yes!" Seraphine breathed. Her hand working her pussy.

"Aa-aahh, Daddy!"

I'd been holding off with the dildo, teasing myself to just a certain state, escalating as the situation did until it was time. I sped my hand up a little, hitting that good spot while getting serious with my clit. By the time I got myself there, Colin was bouncing Toni from his pelvis hard enough to create fleshy ripples up her tushie while Quentin had a good two inches of his invader into his daughter. She seemed to be somewhat over the pain, staring at her mother with her mouth and eyes wide, making small hicuppy sounds. I tried to keep focus for as long as I could as climax engulfed me, fucking myself just right for as long as I could while my twisting, sexual seizure whipped me until I could stand it no more.