Secretary to Slut - Susan's Journey Ch. 04

Story Info
A surprise visitor shows Susan a good time.
4.6k words
4.49
33.2k
14

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © May 2017 by CiaoSteve

Foreword #1 : All characters in this series are over 18

Foreword #2 : This is part 4 of "Secretary to Slut - Susan's Journey". Although there is a little recap at the start of the story, you may want to read the first parts to get up to speed with Susan's journey to date

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Our Susan, a one time career girl with high aspirations, had fallen on hard times and found herself taking a job in the pleasure industry. Having second thoughts, Susan had accepted a compromise where she could leave of her own free will on the condition that she successfully completes the first week of training.

With Susan prepared, exposed and bound to a motorised chair, the rest of the team had introduced themselves in a much more intimate way than Susan ever imagined, leaving the young lass cum filled, breathless and recovering from a huge orgasm. Released from her restraints Susan had cleaned herself up, then, donning a white gown to cover her nakedness, had returned to her room where we find her now reflecting on the day's events.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

On entering her room, Susan was surprised to find the bed covered in clothes. This must be what Master meant by having already made an investment in her, she thought. There were dresses, skirts, tops, and nightshirts in various colours and lengths, but all more racy than Susan would ever buy for herself. It seemed that everything had been covered. Everything, that was, except for underwear. Then Susan remembered the rules that had been mounted on the wall of the preparation room. Rule 2 in particular stated beauty should be admired and not hidden, underwear is forbidden.

Susan picked up a sheer white negligee, removed her gown and tried it on. A perfect fit. The initial surprise soon passed as she recollected all the measurements that had been taken before her sexscapades. This explains all, she thought to herself, but why had she been measured carefully between the legs if underwear wasn't allowed. Not worth worrying about she thought and she started to put the clothes away.

The room now cleared, Susan surveyed her surroundings, dressed in nothing but a sheer white negligee, her pale skin accentuated by the virginal qualities of the nightshirt. She looked at herself in the full length mirror mounted on one wall of the room. As she imagined, the nightshirt was practically see through. Her pert b-cup tits and now shaved mound were clearly visible through the fabric. Then there was the length. Yes it covered her up, but only just. The hem of the nighshirt was literally a few inches below her pussy. She bent at the waist to see what happened and wasn't surprised to find the nightshirt gaping at the front, providing a perfect view down over her tits, and rising up at the back revealing her cute arse and giving free access to her crotch.

Standing back upright, Susan reflected on what she saw and to her surprise it left her confused. She would never have bought, yet alone worn a, basically, see through nightshirt and the thought of it filled her with fear, but, and it was a big but, she had to accept that she did look and feel sexy. A wiggle of the hips and the fabric flowed seductively over her naked body. Then, back to reality, it was better than wearing nothing but she really did need to cover up. Susan slipped the white gown back over the nightshirt and suddenly felt much more comfortable in herself.

She sat on the edge of the bed and pondered, but the more she pondered, the more confused she felt. Confused by clashing emotions. He mind told her that all of this was wrong, she was not a slut and this shouldn't be happening. Her body though was telling a different story. She had to admit that the events of earlier in the day, whilst totally out of character and shocking to consider, did leave her intrigued and just a little curious for more. The longer she sat, the deeper she played this emotional chess match, mind versus body, arguing internally with herself.

"What am I doing here, this is so wrong, it isn't me."

"Shit though, that was the best orgasm I've ever had."

"But what about my reputation?"

"It's only a week and nobody knows, surely a week won't hurt."

"Really, though, do I want to be degraded in this way? I am not a slut and never will be."

"That feeling though, the fire coursing through my body, I need it again."

"Listen to yourself, you are better than this, get out and get on with your life."

"But what if, just what if I like this. Think of the money."

Head in hands, she continued the mental arguments, for and against the path she was taking. The highs of earlier had long since gone, with her mind now starting to win the argument over her body. Once again Susan was starting to feel depressed about where she found herself and looked quite forlorn.

There was a knock at the door, but Susan was, by now, so engrossed in her woes that she didn't notice. A second knock, a little harder was followed up by a female voice.

"Susan, are you there?"

Susan recognised the voice immediately. It was #3, the larger lady who had been the first to be introduced in the meet and great session.

"One minute," she replied, wiping away a small tear from one eye.

Pulling herself together and taking a couple of deep breaths, Susan opened the door to see #3 standing outside, now dressed in a knee length red fleece gown tied tightly around her waist with a matching belt and carrying a large black bag.

"Can I come in? I wanted to make sure your were alright after today."

Susan nodded and #3 followed her into the room. Closing the door behind them, #3 reached into her bag and pulled out a bottle of wine.

"Thought this might go down well."

Susan smiled, taking the bottle. Picking up a couple of glasses off a side table, she poured a large glass each. Handing a glass to #3 they headed off and sat down on one of the large sofas.

"So how are you feeling Susan?" enquired #3, already imagining the answer from the look in the young girls eyes.

Just the thought of the question almost brought a tear to Susan's eyes and she struggled to reply. "I don't know. My mind says everything is lost, but my body tells a different story. I really don't know what to think #3 . . . "

"Please," interrupted #3, "here, between the two of us, please call me Rebecca or Bex for short." She smiled, a most seductive smile. "You've not really done this before, have you?" continued Bex, holding out a supportive hand which Susan gladly took. "Tell me that wasn't your first time."

Susan considered then replied, "First time? No, I have done it before, back at uni but it was rather disappointing, so I hadn't rushed to try again."

"That's a real shame, why don't you tell me about it?"

By now, and helped both by the open demeanour and the glasses of wine, Susan was starting to think of Bex as that older sister she never had.

"It's a long story, but here goes," and Susan started reminiscing.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Wind back a few years to when Susan was in her second year at university. She had been seeing a guy called Dave for around a year but nothing had really happened until one Saturday night in late April.

They had been out for a few drinks with friends but on the way back to the campus the heavens opened soaking them from head to foot. Coming to Susan's apartment first, she suggested that they dived in to get out of the rain. Once inside she quickly stripped off her top and trousers, standing there in just a bra and pair of panties. Putting her wet clothes on the radiator she suggested that Dave do the same. He didn't need to be asked twice and before long he too was standing there in just a pair of baggy boxers.

Reflecting on their predicament, two drowned rats stripped down to their underwear, Susan burst out laughing. She reached up on tiptoes, grabbed Dave around the back of the neck and planted a kiss on his lips. Letting go she fell back onto the bed, laughing again as she ended up lying on her back and staring upwards. It was then that she suddenly realised how much they had drunk that evening.

Dave clambered on the bed at the side of her and they embraced again. This time a peck on the lips became a much longer kiss. Eventually, and half due to the drink, Susan tried to move away but Dave wasn't having any of it.

"Come on babe, let's make tonight special."

"You're drunk, and so am I," came the reply from Susan.

He kissed her again, rolling her over on top of him and then quickly undid the back of her bra. Rolling her back, he pulled the bra off her shoulders releasing her pert little tits.

This wasn't the first time that he had seen Susan's tits so she hadn't been overly concerned. Dave relaxed his embrace and moved down, taking a nipple in his mouth and slowly sucking on it, before repeating the exercise with the other breast.

Whether it was the drink or not, Susan found herself moaning lowly every time he sucked on a breast, the nipples of which were now rock hard. This only encouraged Dave and again he moved down her body, now reaching into the waistband of her panties. Gently he pulled them down her slender legs, Susan now, under a combination of alcohol and the pleasant feelings of having her nipples sucked, felt powerless to resist and soon she was lying there totally naked.

Quickly she closed her legs, one over the other, but this didn't put Dave off. He returned to sucking on her nipples whilst at the same time reached down with one hand and gently massaged her bush. Tentatively he reached a finger further and further between her legs until it was resting on the top of her pussy lips. The further he pressed though, the more she relaxed her legs with the result of giving him easier and easier access to her pussy. He gently massaged the outer lips and Susan continued to moan.

Pausing he pushed himself up on his elbows and looked her in the eyes. "God you look beautiful."

She just smiled.

"So beautiful and so sexy. Babe, I want you, I want to make you mine. What do you say?"

Hesitating, eventually Susan replied "I don't know. It will hurt, won't it?"

Having a passion for gymnastics for many years, Susan thought she had already torn her hymen but she had heard friends talking about their first time so was still nervous.

"Don't worry babe," he said "I'll take it slowly and we can stop if you want."

A few minutes passed before Susan slowly reached down and ran a hand along the front of his boxers, feeling his cock, which was now hard and erect.

"Take them off," she whispered "let's see what you're hiding in there."

He slipped down his boxers, the cock springing out. Susan grabbed at it and gently moved her hand up and down, eliciting gentle moans from Dave. It wasn't the biggest cock in the world, even erect, so Susan reckoned it wouldn't stretch her too far. Opening her legs slightly she gave Dave the invitation he wanted.

He clambered on top, spreading her legs further with his knees. Reaching down he prodded the end of his cock at where he though Susan's pussy opening was.

"Ouch, go easy," she said "it's not in the right place."

Susan took over and, parting her lips with one hand, lined up the tip of his cock.

"That's better, now push it in slowly but let me adjust to the feeling."

He pushed gently, the head popping into her love canal bringing a gasp from Susan. Hearing the gasp he stopped.

"You okay?"

She nodded. "Just needed a minute to get used to it, go on but keep it slow."

Gradually he leaned into and continued pushing until his cock was fully within her pussy. Again he stopped to let her get used to it. She was right, the stretch was not too great but even so she did feel full and the lack of pain confirmed her expectation that her hymen had torn some time ago.

"That feels great," she said smiling at him. "You can start moving in and out if you want."

Gently he pulled out, then pushed back in. The feeling of her tight snatch enveloping his cock was beyond belief. He repeated the act a few more times before picking up speed, just one thing on his mind . . . the need to cum.

"Slow down," gasped Susan, but to no avail. Dave was now obsessed with pounding his cock into her tight cunt, his only thoughts being how quickly he could cum. Susan was now breathing heavily, but any feeling of intimacy had gone as pleasure was replaced by pain.

Before long, Dave's breathing deepened and his rhythm changed from a fast bang to individual thrusts in and out of her cunt. One last deep thrust and he came, grunting, filling her pussy with cum. He laid there for a few minutes to get his breath back then pulled his cock out of Susan, a trail of cum dribbling down the inside of her bottom.

Susan just laid still, any prior expectations of this being the best day of her life had not been achieved. She was now sticky with cum but feeling totally unfulfilled.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"So Bex, my experiences so far are a disastrous drunken fuck and today's meet and greet. Yes I came and came hard today, and yes it was enjoyable but really was it about me. I must say that I still don't feel fulfilled in myself. I need something more."

"I'm so sorry," replied Bex, squeezing Susan's hand as she looked her in the eyes. "That's men for you, always thinking of themselves. It doesn't have to be like that though."

Still holding hands, Bex sidled up the sofa until she was next to Susan. Twisting round so that she was perched on the edge, Bex could still maintain eye contact.

"What you're going through is quite normal. I felt the same myself when I joined a couple of years back. I was just a toy to be played with for everyone else's enjoyment."

"Really?" enquired Susan "and you're still here now."

"Yes. Mine is a similar story to yours. Out of work and in need of money I took a bar job in what was meant to be a gentleman's club but turned out to be little more than a knocking shop. The pay was poor unless you were willing to do extra jobs, which I really didn't want, especially having seen the type of people who were frequenting the place so I started looking for something else. I guess, like you, it was an advert in the local paper which stood out and the rest is history as they say."

"But didn't your conscience tell you this was wrong?"

"I suppose it did at first, but I guess I was conditioned to it, having worked in the bar for a while. I knew what to expect. Initially I switched my mind off to what I was doing and just thought about the money that was coming in, but over time I guess I came to enjoy the work. Yes there's those times you wish you were somewhere else but there's others where everything just clicks into place and you feel like you're in heaven. I couldn't imagine doing anything different now. Does that make me a bad person?"

Susan smiled back at Bex, looking her deep into her eyes. There was a touch of honesty in what Bex was telling her, she thought, and that was comforting. Maybe Bex could help her through the week.

Bex continued. "What you did today took guts. Restrained and presented to a group of strangers who could have done anything to you. I'm not sure I would have been so calm." She paused then continued in a quieter, seductive tone. "You know, there is something about you. You are a bit of a natural, and I think deep down your body told you that. Have the courage to go with the flow and see where it takes you. You never know, you might actually like it."

"I'm not sure Bex," she replied "This still doesn't feel right."

"Follow your heart my girl not your mind," replied Bex, who then leaned in closer and whispered in Susan's ear. "I've wanted to say this since I first met you. You're gorgeous. Such a beautiful complexion combined with your demure good looks, you'll have no problems and people will be queuing up to spend time with you, men and women alike."

Bex blew gently down the side of Susan's neck, tickling her skin and causing Susan to turn her head around towards the breeze. Bex took her cue. No sooner had Susan looked up into Bex's eyes, she planted a kiss on Susan's lips, a gentle tingling kiss, lingering for just a moment, before a startled Susan pulled away.

"What are you doing?"

"I want you, let me fulfil your deepest desires, you deserve it. Come my little Susan, let tonight be our night. See the difference between a man and a woman."

Bex reached across to where Susan was sitting, now at the end of the sofa. She started to undo the belt which was holding Susan's gown in place. Susan didn't resist as Bex pulled the bow apart, opening the front of the gown and then sliding it off Susan's shoulders.

What a picture. Susan was now sat in a pool of white gown, naked, apart from a sheer almost see through nightshirt.

Bex stood up reaching out a hand. "Come my dear, the bed is so much more comfortable."

Susan found herself unable to resist this charming woman. She stood up in just her nightshirt and wandered over to the bed, clambering on and lying across the middle, waiting in trepidation.

Bex dimmed the lights, then followed Susan towards the bed undoing her own gown as she walked. Reaching the edge of the bed, and with Susan all eyes, Bex slipped the gown off her shoulders standing there totally naked.

Susan had imagined earlier just what Bex would look like unclothed, but to say she was stunning would be an understatement. Wide hips, narrow waste, long tapering legs and to top it all a bust which must have been at least a D cup if not a DD cup.

"Like what you see?" enquired Bex smiling.

Susan nodded and smiled back.

Climbing on the bed next to Susan, Bex reached down and started to pull Susan's nightshirt up her body. Taking the hint Susan sat up and eased the nightshirt up and over her shoulders before laying back down submissively.

Bex leant down on one elbow at the side of Susan, rolling the young girl over until they were face to face in a deep embrace. Opening her mouth slightly, her lips puckered, Bex leant forwards making contact with Susan's soft red lips. A tingle went through Susan's body as Bex kissed her gently, her resolve melting away.

A soft probing replaced the gentleness of the kiss as Bex used her tongue to probe away at Susan's lips, eventually pressing beyond. Susan shuddered, a bolt of electricity surging through her body as their tongues collided. Joined at the lips, a deep lingering kiss seemed to last forever, tongues entwining like two snakes on fire, sending further pleasure bolts every time they touched.

After what seemed an eternity the two parted, a little breathless.

"Bex, that was wonderful," whispered Susan. "No man has ever kissed me like that before,"

Bex smiled and looked the your girl up and down. "I can see you enjoyed that," was the response, Bex admiring Susan's now hard nipples. "Look at these." Bex reached across and gave each nipple a gentle squeeze, bringing a gasp of pleasure from Susan. "I bet you're damp below as well," smiled Bex.

She slid a hand down, across Susan's now shaved bush and probed gently with a finger trying to squeeze between Susan's closed legs. Susan opened her legs slightly to give Bex easier access and felt the finger push gently at her pussy lips. Another moan from Susan as the finger parted those tender lips, gliding smoothly along the inside.

Bex removed the finger and lifted it to Susan's lips. "Just as I thought my dear, full of sweet juices." As the finger pressed, Susan opened her mouth and for the first time tasted her own sweet juices. Withdrawing her finger, Bex once again embraced Susan with a huge deep kiss, before sitting up on the bed.

"Don't go," whispered Susan.

12