Secretary to Slut - Susan's Journey Ch. 07

Story Info
Together, Susan's feelings for Bex cum to the surface again.
3.9k words
4.62
22.2k
13

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © May 2017 by CiaoSteve

Foreword #1 : All characters in this series are over 18

Foreword #2 : This is part 7 of "Secretary to Slut - Susan's Journey". Although there is a little recap at the start of the story, you may want to read the earlier parts to get up to speed with Susan's journey to date

Foreword #3 : Please forgive me if this chapter is a little more reflective. I think you will understand the confused state of our young Susan's mind as she grapples with the opportunities ahead of her.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Our Susan, a one time career girl with high aspirations, had fallen on hard times and found herself taking a job in the pleasure industry. Having second thoughts, Susan had accepted a compromise where she could leave of her own free will on the condition that she successfully completes the first week of training. Two days down, Susan was surprised to find herself enjoying her experience. The question though at the back of her mind was whether she was enjoying the experience overall or enjoying her relationship with Bex.

Bex was one of the other girls, who had offered Susan a shoulder to cry on one evening. Rather than crying though, the evening for Susan had become one of romance and passion. Was this clouding her mind and the reason why she was enjoying herself? And why did she feel so enthused by another woman, what did this tell her about her inner feelings?

The next couple of days though would answer a lot of questions for our young girl. Was this for her? Did she have a preference for men, women or both? How far would her relationship with Bex actually go?

Susan would have to wait to find answers to these questions, but for the time being we find a happy Susan walking, hand in hand with Bex, back towards her room, still half naked, dressed only in a black rubber chastity belt and several strings of semen around her upper torso.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Susan opened the door to her room and both ladies walked inside, closing the door behind as Susan turned on the lights. Suddenly she caught sight of herself in the mirror, naked, bar for a pair of shiny black knickers (or so they looked from the outside) and several strings of now drying semen across her upper body. Boy how she had enjoyed the evening earlier, using a number of cocks for her own satisfaction yet not taking a single one up her pussy. So now our Susan stood looking at herself in the mirror, nipples still standing to attention drizzled in cum.

It was Bex who broke the moment.

"You are one little cum slut, aren't you?"

Susan turned round and noticed the smile on Bex's face. Instead of feeling angry, she burst out laughing. Yes, she was covered in cum and yes she had enjoyed the slutty nature of the games she had played earlier. So justifiably she had to be a cum slut. It was really the first time that she had admitted to herself that she enjoyed her new life. But enjoying was different to wanting which in turn was different to needing.

Yes she was enjoying herself, and yes she thought she knew what she wanted, but still her mind was trying to convince her it was wrong. She wanted Bex, no longer as a friend, a long lost sister, a shoulder to cry on. She wanted Bex to be more than that and this is where she knew it was wrong. Normal girls do not desire another, let alone feel love for another. What had she done to herself and really did Bex feel the same? How could she find out?

For sure, she could just ask. Imagine the situation . . . . "Bex, I love you", great if Bex felt the same, but what if she was reading it wrongly. What if Bex was only doing her duty and trying to be a friend. More than anything Susan needed a friend, was it worth breaking a friendship on a flight of fantasy?

Once again Susan was broken out of her trance like state by Bex's kind voice.

"Penny for them?" came the question

"Sorry, I was in a world of my own, just thinking to myself."

"I do hope they were nice thoughts," smiled Bex.

Susan smiled back. "With you around, all thoughts are nice thoughts."

"Now, now, you'll have me in tears soon. Come on my girl, let's get you showered before this lot dries on."

Holding a hand out, Bex led Susan to the shower room, and turned on the shower, testing the flow and temperature. Perfect, she thought. Susan was about to jump into the shower when she heard Bex from behind.

"Forgetting something?" came the question.

Susan turned round to find Bex fishing out a long chain from under the neckline of her dress. On the end of the chain was a small silver key.

Of course, though Susan, the key to this chastity belt. To be honest she had become so accustomed to the feel that she had almost forgotten about it.

Bex knelt down just in front of Susan, decoupled the wireless receiver from the eggs buried deep in Susan's pussy, and finally unlocked the padlock. Easing the chastity belt apart she lowered it down Susan's legs, before looking up at the now naked young girl.

"Use my shoulders to rest on, whilst I get this out of your pussy."

Susan leant forward, placed her hands on Bex's shoulders and held her breath. Suddenly she felt the balls move slightly inside her, slipping down her love canal until the first and largest ball was nestled just inside her pussy lips. The movement stopped.

"Your choice, slow or fast?" Bex enquired.

Susan remembered how much she had stretched to take the largest ball in.

"Take it slow."

"Ok, get ready, here goes."

Bit by bit, Susan felt pressure building just inside her pussy as the ball slowly forced its way down, stretching her opening apart millimetre by millimetre. The ball was only about the size of a table tennis ball but to Susan it felt like she was giving birth to something much larger. Still the pressure built and before too long the start of the ball appeared through her pussy lips.

Susan was grimacing as she breathed heavily, trying to mask the uncomfort of passing the ball.

"Ahhh, Bex, please . . . . it's too big."

"Deep breath," smiled Bex.

Susan obeyed, taking a deep breath and at exactly the same time Bex pulled quickly, a small scream from Susan as ball plopped out of her pussy, glistening with the young girl's love juices. With the largest one out, the other two balls followed easily.

"All done," called Bex.

Standing upright again Susan looked down at her friend, just in time to see her taking each ball in turn into her mouth and sucking it clean. Finished, Bex licked her lips.

"Looks like you're the cat which got the cream, Bex."

"I just love dessert and you're such a sweet young thing," Bex replied winking at Susan and then standing up again herself.

Looking each other in the eyes, both girls broke out laughing.

"Get yourself in the shower then and clean yourself up."

By now the shower was running in full flow, the warmth of the torrent of water causing the door to mist up. Susan opened the door and walked into the cubicle

"Be out in a min," she called.

Surprisingly the reply came back as "take as long as you want."

Bex had been watching intently as Susan clambered into the shower, her pale arse wiggling as she walked inside, almost disappearing into the steam, leaving tantalising glimpses of her beauty as she started to wash. It was too much. Without further ado Bex stripped out of her dress and slowly, quietly, crept into the shower behind Susan, her motions hidden by the sound of the water and the rather large size of the shower cubicle. Susan dropped the bar of soap that she had been using to lather up her body and it was at that moment that Bex made her move.

"Here, let me," came a whisper from behind surprising young Susan who turned around to see Bex standing just behind.

For any fly on the wall this must have been a scene to die for. Two beautiful young women, naked as the day they were born, standing an arms width apart in a steamy shower. The younger Susan, 5 foot 8, blonde hair, pale skinned, her size 8 frame half covered in soap, pert breasts emerging through the suds. Bex on the other hand was a good 2 inches taller, long flowing dark hair, her size 14 frame with curves in all the right places, dominated by a huge pair of breasts.

The two embraced, Susan on tiptoes, hands clasped behind Bex's neck and Bex herself with her arms wrapped around Susan's lower back, hands squeezing her bottom cheeks. Their lips met with the caress of two satin sheets, silky smooth and seductive. There they stood, under the torrent of water, two goddesses joined together in a steamy embrace, the only movement being the hidden dance of two tongues as they coiled and uncoiled around each other like a pair of serpents on heat. For an eternity time stood still as the two enjoyed each other, tingles of passion now flowing through their bodies.

And there they would have remained had the shower not started to run cool. Quickly they took turns in soaping each other's bodies, seductively cleaning every inch of flesh before rinsing off, towelling dry and heading back into the bedroom. Jumping under the quilt, the cool of the silk covers caressing their naked bodies, the two beauties snuggled up once more, ready to re-engage in their love making. It was Susan though who broke off from their embrace, sitting upright in the bed.

"I can't Bex. It's not right. I'm a woman, your a woman, we've only just met, everything is wrong. But, why do I feel this way?"

Bex also sat up, wrapping an arm around the young girl's shoulders, gentle pressure bringing reassurement.

"Sometimes you need to switch off from convention and just do what seems right, follow your heart."

"Follow my heart? Do what seems right? I really don't know right from wrong anymore. I blunder into this life, a life which is wrong, then meet you which seems so right, yet my mind tells me it is another wrong. Please don't take this the wrong way but I need to ask. You've been really good to me this week and, to be honest I wouldn't have survived without you, but are you just being professional? Has somebody asked you to keep an eye out for me?"

There, it was done. The question asked. Susan sat nervously, expecting Bex to up sticks and leave. After all, she had just questioned her friend's intentions but, furthermore, she really didn't know which answer she wanted. Her mind said . . . being professional. Her heart said . . . tell me you love me.

The room was silent, no sound, no motion. Several minutes passed and then Bex shuffled back, sitting up in the bed resting back on the pillows and headboard. Once again she offered that open arm to the young Susan.

"Wow, that's one hell of a question, isn't it? Come here and let me tell you a little more about Bex."

Susan took the offer and snuggled up on Bex's chest, her cheek resting just above Bex's right breast feeling the warmth emanating from her friend's body.

"So, Susan, where should I start. You already know how I came to be working here and that we came from similar backgrounds. I guess what you need to know is what happened next. I need to know though that I have your trust, as some of what I tell you could put me in trouble should it be repeated outside of this room."

"Sure, Bex. You have my word."

"OK, so let's get started. As you can imagine I went through a similar training week to yourself with most of the same experiences. Growing up I thought I was traditional, eyes only for the boys and longing for a relationship. It didn't happen though. Yes the odd one night stand, and if I was lucky one night became two, or even three, but there was always something missing. At the time, I just didn't know what, but during my time here I found the answer to that question. Maybe it will help if I tell you a little about the others."

Susan looked her friend in the eyes, listening intently.

"OK, and this is the bit where you must promise not to repeat anything outside of this room. I am putting my full trust in you."

"So, let's start at the top. Master. He owns the business, but really plays a passive role in proceedings. He's a good guy really and looks after his staff, but underneath he is all about profits. Prior to setting up this company he had a small downtown therapy business and used to dabble in hypnosis. Don't think that ever came to anything so he used his small talk skills to get people into this line of work. He knows everything which goes on here, at least he thinks he does, and pulls the strings in terms of where the company goes. He will stand by whatever you decide at the end of this week but all I would say is don't cross him."

"Then there's #1, and to be honest I still don't know her name and wouldn't dare ask. #1 has been with the business as long as Master. Originally she was one of the girls but as you can imagine this is a fickle industry so over time she took more of a back office role. #1 is bi, having equal feelings for both sexes but I guess if push came to shove she would choose a traditional relationship. She's a hard one and you will do well to follow whatever she says. At the end of the day her only interest is in passing on her own experience but sometimes she loses herself in that teacher role. She taught me much of what I now know but wasn't the one who changed my mind."

"#2, real name Jean-Claude but don't tell him I told you, has also been around for some time. As you can imagine we do have female clients as well as male, although it is almost 2:1 in favour of male clients and not all of the female ones are looking for a man. Hence Jean-Claude spends his time split between tending for our female clients and also keeping us girls on our toes. He is well enough endowed to do both, as you already know and for sure you will become more intimate with him in the coming days. He is a lovely guy though and will look out for you if you get into any trouble."

"#4 was the latest addition before you and was the one who helped me find myself. Her real name is Sze Wei and she came across as an au pair before finding herself in need of money. You'll get to know here much better in the coming days but suffice to say she really enjoys her work and is open to anything, or more to the point to anybody. Sze Wei has equal affections for both men and women so you could say is ideally suited to this work. She's a very quiet one but don't let that put you off, make the effort and she'll be your best friend. Her big strength though is that she has an unexpected ability to reveal the true desires in people."

"So then that brings me back to my own story. So I joined here with an expectation of being totally hetero, and at the end of my training this was still my expectation. Over time though there was always something missing. It was only when Sze Wei arrived that I found what it was, a bit like finding the last piece in that jigsaw. Sze Wei taught me the true love of one woman for another, the tenderness and understanding that this could bring. So you could say she was the one who found me for who I am, but she is not the one for me. Our relationship is professional, for sure we are good friends, you could even say friends with benefits, but nothing more."

"When I first met you though, I thought, hoped, longed that you would be the one. Bound in that chair I saw the way you reacted when we first met. There was a sparkle in your eye which told me you were interested. I took a real gamble coming round here that night but wanted to see if I was reading the signs correctly, I needed to be sure."

Drawing her arm her young friend's shoulders, Bex held Susan tight into her bosom.

"I want you to be the one Susan, but you need to make that choice for yourself. Over the next couple of days you'll be given free reign to experience relationships with both sexes. Use that time to decide what it is that you want. I won't put any pressure on your decision."

Susan snuggled up. She had heard the words she needed to hear but deep down she still needed to convince herself what was right.

"Bex, thank you for being so honest. You have already shown me things I only dreamed of, but maybe I need a little time. I think you understand. My heart says you are the one but my mind is still convinced I need a man."

"I understand Susan, just remember, whatever your decision, I'll be there for you."

"Come here Bex," called Susan, smiling.

The two of them slid down under the quilt, and embraced once again in a long lingering kiss. That tingle started again, first in the lips and then spreading far and wide. Susan hadn't planned for this to happen but she was glad it had. Breaking off from the kiss, she whispered to her friend . . . "I've cum tonight so I think it must be your turn now. Roll over."

Bex lay on her back and spread her legs, hooking one ankle over the back of Susan's bottom and pulling her in close to the side. Susan in the meantime had latched her mouth onto one of Bex's breasts, suckling at the juicy flesh and feeling the nipple enlarging between her lips. Using her free hand she fondled the other breast, using her finger and thumb to tease the nipple also into an erect state. By now both nipples were firmly engorged and a good centimetre in size, yet the teasing continued. On one side Susan was gently nibbling at the now sensitive nub whereas on the other she still used her digits to squeeze and pull.

"Mmmmmmmm, that's good," came a gentle response.

Susan turned her attention away from the breasts and returned to kissing her prone friend. That long lingering kiss, tongues entwined, tiny bolts of electricity pulsing through their bodies every time the tips of their tongues met.

Susan's free hand slid down Bex's torso reaching her shaved bush and the start of her pussy lips. She could feel the warmth coming from deep inside and the tell tale dampness an indication that Bex was ready. With thumb and forefinger Susan gently massaged those already engorged pussy lips, teasing them apart and smearing love juices all over the insides.

Deep in a lingering kiss, Susan was sure she could feel Bex's moans every time she rubbed over the girl's clit. It was like a little bullet, a bullet of pure pleasure, the onslaught on which was now causing Bex to squirm a little.

Susan removed her hand, stretched her arm as far as she could and lined up two fingers horizontally across the opening to Bex's love canal, leaving her thumb free to to hit that clit again should she desire. Here goes, she thought to herself and plunged the two fingers as deep as she could into Bex's pussy.

A huge gasp of air passed from one mouth to another as Bex was surprised by the sudden invasion of two fingers deep into her tight vagina. She broke off the kiss, laying back again, eyes closed. enjoying the feelings inside as the fingers moved gently back and forth, almost to the point of leaving and then slowly, solidly plunging back in.

Susan varied the speed of each stroke, sometimes long and slow, other times shorter and faster. The squelch of pussy juices from below combined with moans from above told her this was having the desired effect. Each stroke though was becoming harder and harder as Bex's pussy walls started to clamp down on the invading fingers, but still Susan continued. A few minutes passed of the continued torment, the fires building up inside the prone Bex as she continued squirming gently on the bed.

"Keep going, almost there, I'm gonna cum."

A gasp from Bex, her body stiffening as the first wave of orgasm passed through her body, pussy walls pulsing as the shockwave hit.

Susan didn't stop though, instead she turned her attention to the clit. Pushing her fingers as deep as she could into Bex's sensitive pussy Susan replaced the inward thrusts with a gentle curling of the two finger ends, stroking the insides of the pussy walls around where she thought the fabled g-spot should be. At the same time she used her thumb to make small circular movements around Bex's clit.

12