Secretary to Slut - Susan's Journey Ch. 08

Story Info
It's a tight squeeze but Susan takes the whole fist.
5.3k words
4.59
42.3k
20

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © May 2017 by CiaoSteve

Foreword #1 : All characters in this series are over 18

Foreword #2 : This is part 8 of "Secretary to Slut - Susan's Journey". Although there is a little recap at the start of the story, you may want to read from the start to get up to speed with Susan's journey to date

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Our Susan, a one time career girl with high aspirations, had fallen on hard times and found herself taking a job in the pleasure industry. Having second thoughts, Susan had accepted a compromise where she could leave of her own free will on the condition that she successfully completes the first week of training.

It was already Day 3 and Susan was finding the experience more enjoyable that she ever expected.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Another day, another lesson. Susan was getting used to the routine now. She had slept well after her experiences of the day before and sunlight was streaming into the room by the time she had awoken. Sitting up in bed she looked around the room and spotted the usual note pushed under the door. Smiling to herself Susan knew this would contain today's experience.

It wasn't what she was looking for though. Susan had awoken wishing to find her friend Bex still in the room with her, but it seemed she was to be disappointed. Susan was the only one there. Disappointed she was, yet at the same time she probably knew that it wasn't to be . . . actually couldn't be. Bex was already taking a chance by joining her for the evening. To still be there the next morning was just too risky.

Slowly, Susan climbed out of bed, the silk covers falling seductively to the floor and revealing her still naked frame. She reached down and picked up the note from the floor. Quickly she read it:

Susan, my dear, you done so well so far that we thought you were ready to step up a gear. You still have two days of classroom training left but we thought we would give you the option to earn a treat. If you can complete all today then tomorrow can be a day of rest and relaxation. Please join us in the preparation room as we look to stretch you learnings and fill in any other holes in your knowledge.

PS: Don't worry what you wear as it'll all be coming off anyway

Throwing the note onto the bed, Susan headed off to spruce up ahead of the days activities. Passing the mirror she stopped and stared again. God, she thought, I'm one sexy lady. How could she ever have missed this. Without even thinking about it, Susan found herself performing in front of the mirror, a wiggle of the hips, hands moving seductively across her body exploring every curve. It was then that she stopped. Hands covering her breasts, she noticed how firm they now felt and how the nipples were already standing to attention. Pleased with herself Susan moved off to the bathroom.

A few minutes later, and taking the note at face value, Susan left the room and headed down the corridor wearing nothing except for her bath robe. She quickly reached the room named PREPARATION and her heart skipped a beat, remembering the last time she was in this room and the events which had unfolded from there. Noticing the door ajar, Susan nervously entered. The first thing she noticed was the ambience of the room. Lights had been replaced by candles and the smell of jasmine filled the room. Susan looked around, noticing that the door to the connected MEDICAL room was also open. Poking her nose in she noticed the familiar reclining chair in the middle of the room. This time it was laid out flat like a table. The ambience from the PREPARATION room carried on into this room with the lights dimmed and scented candles flickering around the room.

Susan was still taking this in when she was greeted by a young Asian voice coming from the already filled Jacuzzi bath behind her.

"Why don't you join me Susan, the water's wonderful," came the cheery greeting.

Susan spun around at the sound of the voice, noticed #4 sitting in shoulder deep water at the side of the bath and smiled back. Slipping the bathrobe off each shoulder she let it slip to the floor once again revealing her fit, naked body. A far cry from her hesitant nature when she first entered this room and was asked to strip inn front of strangers. Now bereft of any clothes, she walked across to the bath. Dipping a foot in first to test the temperature she then immersed herself in the warmth of the bubbling bath, finally coming to rest at the side next to #4 (or Sze Wei as Susan knew her to be called) the water bubbling up just over the top of her nipples.

"I've been waiting for this day for some time Susan," continued #4. "You were so hot both at interview and bound into the chair at the start of the week. I've been longing to get my hands on you, literally."

#4 reached over to the side and picked up two champagne flutes.

"Here, a few more bubbles to help you relax. And by the way, you can call me Wei."

Susan sipped at her drink, not quite Champagne she thought but very morish. Before she knew it the glass was empty and Wei was filling it up again from the bottle. Two glasses down and Susan was quite relaxed, lying here in the warmth of the jacuzzi pool. It was then that Susan noticed Wei's full glass now sitting on the side.

"Aren't you joining me Wei?" she enquired turning her gaze to the full glass.

"Oh don't worry my dear, I'll have mine later but today is all about you."

Susan giggled, feeling quite relaxed already. That champagne had really gone to her head, assuming it was only champagne.

Wei sidled up to Susan, placed one arm round the back of her shoulders and pulled her close.

"So here's what's on offer. You see this?" at which point Wei was waving her free hand in the air in front of Susan's face. "With just this, and the other one of course, I'm going to show you how your enjoyment can be taken to another level." Wei grinned then continued. "I'll guarantee to stretch you more than you could ever imagine."

"Mmmmm, sounds good," came the response from a giggling Susan.

"Are you ready for some fun?"

Wei plunged her hand back into the water reaching directly between Susan's closed legs. Susan didn't have to think, the minute she felt Wei's fingers on the inside of her thighs she spread her legs apart revealing her shaven pussy region to the young Asian.

A short gasp from Susan broke the silence as Wei's fingers probed gently at her already puffy pussy lips, easing them apart and slowly swirling around both her clit and pussy opening. Even in the depths of the jacuzzi bath, Wei could sense that Susan was already lubricated. Just to be sure though Wei pushed two fingers into Susan's pussy.

"Ahhh," gasped Susan, getting used to the sudden but rather pleasing intrusion.

Wei moved the fingers in and out whilst at the same time stretching them as far apart as she could. Boy, this one's tight she thought to herself but I like a challenge. She looked Susan in the face and smiled at the sight of her companion, head back, eyes closed enjoying this finger fuck. Little does she know but she'll have this whole hand up her cunt by the end of the day.

By now Wei could feel Susan's pussy starting to clamp down on her fingers. At the same time her companion's breathing started to become more ragged. It was time. As quickly as she had inserted them, Wei swiftly withdrew her fingers from Susan's pussy. A quick kiss on the lips and Wei got out of the pool leaving Susan sitting there in a sense of unfulfilled sexual fervour.

"Nooo, don't stop, I'm so close."

"Come my dear, no time for that, we've got lots to do," called out Wei beckoning Susan out of the pool.

Reluctantly, Susan picked herself up and climbed out of the pool. She looked like a goddess as the water rolled off her pale skin, running around her firm tits with the odd drop falling from the end of those engorged nubs. Wei was waiting for her with a large white towel.

Now dried, Wei took Susan's hand and led her into the room next door.

To Susan the room seemed nowhere near as intimidating as the first time she had been there. For one the subdued lights, flicker of candles and smell of white jasmine made the ambience quite relaxing, almost intoxicating. For two, the effects of the champagne from earlier had made the young girl ready for anything and finally the chair, where she had been bound earlier was now just a flat table, an innocent flat table, albeit a little lower than a normal table.

"Hang on a minute my dear and we'll have everything ready for you," said Wei.

She busied herself with objects in the room. First of all a footstool was placed at the side of the table and then a larger stool at one end. Turning her attention to the table itself, Wei placed a rolled up towel at the end opposite the larger stool and another slightly larger one half way down the table. Finally Wei pulled over a silver trolley, the top of which was covered in bottles and boxes. All ready, she beaconed to Susan.

"Hop up on top," she said, encouraging Susan forward. "To start with I'd like you to lay face down with your head on one towel and the other just under your hips."

Susan walked up to the table, nervously climbed on the footstool and then on to the table top. As directed she lay flat on the table, her head turned to one side resting on one towel and her buttocks raised slightly in the air by the other one. The effect of this second towel was two-fold. Yes it lifted her arse off the table making her nether regions freely available but also the angle of the body pressed her now firm tits into the table.

Wei walked around and smiled at Susan. "Feeling comfortable?" she asked. Susan nodded in response. Then the tell-tale whirr of motors and Susan found the table rising. Finally it stopped at around Wei's waist height and for the first time Susan found herself examining the young beauty standing in front of her.

Wei was tiny, a real petite beauty. Susan found herself eying the young girl up from bottom to top. Dainty feet with nails coated in pure scarlet varnish, tiny ankles leading to slender yet perfectly shaped legs. Her eyes followed those legs upwards hitting the smallest triangle of neatly trimmed black bush just above her pussy lips.

Upwards she gazed across a toned midriff, tiny waist, noticing a tiny stud in Wei's belly button and then onwards to those tits. Firm and pert they were definitely a size bigger than they should be for Wei's frame. It was then that Susan thought back to her own breasts and how in just a couple of days they had seemed to become firmer and if anything slightly larger.

Finally Susan was looking Wei directly in the face. It was a pretty face, young and innocent, pale skinned albeit with a slight yellowish tinge from her Asian background. Framed with long black hair the face was dominated by the most beautiful eyes you would ever see and a perfectly pert smile. It was just at that moment, when eyes met each other, that Wei chose to lean forward planting a kiss on Susan's cheek.

"Close your eyes and relax," she whispered in Susan's ear "you're really going to enjoy this".

Susan did as asked. It wasn't exactly a hard ask in the dim flickering light of the candles and with the scent of a thousand flowers filling the room. If anything the hard bit was not falling asleep.

Susan was broken out of the slumber by the feeling of cool liquid being dribbled down her back, from the base of her neck all the way to the cleft between her buttocks. The coolness was followed by the firmness of Wei's hands as she commenced to massage the liquid into Susan's shoulders, down her back and into each bottom cheek. Coolness turned to warmth as the hands warmed up the oils across her skin. Susan was in heaven. She had never visited a massage parlour before and now realised what she was missing out on.

Another trickle of oils, this time along each leg and the hands returned. One hand on each leg and starting from the ankles upwards, Wei continued to massage. Slow circles as she moved higher and higher up Susan's calves and thighs. With each circle though Wei slightly pulled Susan's legs apart. Not enough to be noticeable, and definitely not enough for Susan to resist but by the time that Wei had reached the top Susan's legs were spread several inches apart.

The massage stopped again and Wei reached for a slightly different bottle from the table. Susan jumped a little as a trickle of oil ran down the crack between her butt cheeks. This time it was different. The oil was warm not cold and almost immediately was causing just the slightest tingling sensation across Susan's nether regions.

Wei returned and gently massaged the new oil into Susan's pussy. Slowly spreading the lips between her outstretched fingers allowing the oil to merge with Susan's own pussy juices. Wei was amazed at how quickly Susan had become totally lubricated. Either she was a natural or the last couple of day's training had done their job. Here was a young stranger, just lying back and allowing her pussy to be massaged, her lips opening revealing the temptation of that dark love canal.

Wei placed a thumb on the young girl's clit and rolled it around in small circles. As before she paid attention to the reaction from her companion, the way in which her hips were starting to move, the moans from below and the change in breathing. Just as before, Wei stopped at the point where Susan's breathing became ragged, leaving the young girl on the edge but no satisfied.

"Noooo," muttered Susan, "not again."

Wei ignored the protests and, holding the lips open, stood gazing at the entrance to this young girls pussy. For sure she would have fun with this one, but for now there was another hole to take care of.

She let go of Susan and returned to the trolley. As well as the bottles of various sizes there was also a box of strangely shaped metal objects. It was a box of plugs, each varying in size and shape. Wei rummaged around and pulled out a gold plug, around 8cm long, one end narrowed at the base of a teardrop, gradually widening as it continued up the plug until it narrowed again just after the widest part. The other end of the plug was a disk of gold metal topped with a flat diamond lozenge. Smiling to herself, Wei dribbled a little lube along the wide end of the plug.

By now Susan had come down a little from her almost high. She was getting accustomed to the torment of being taken to the point of no return but then being left on the edge. Now though she felt Wei's hands return to her buttocks, spreading the cheeks wide apart as she massaged in large circles. Leg's still spread, Susan could not imagine the view that this was giving of her virgin rosebud. Eyes closed and relaxing into a dreamy state again Susan was brought back to earth by the feeling of a single finger massaging around that same rosebud. Immediately she tried to pull away but Wei was prepared.

"Relax my dear," she encouraged Susan "it may feel strange at first but trust me, you'll come to enjoy it."

Susan felt a slight pressure as the tip of that finger, coated in oils, slowly pressed at her pucker. Slight pressure strengthened as the finger continued to press. Pressure turned to discomfort and almost to pain as Wei pushed harder and harder.

"Don't fight it," Wei continued to encourage "relax your muscles and let it in."

Susan tried, but the more she tried the harder it became. The finger retracted and was replaced by another dribble of oil. Now two fingers returned, massaging the oil in small circles around the pink rosebud the feeling relaxing Susan slightly. Then, by surprise, one of the fingers was removed, lined up at the opening to her anus and pushed in firmly. The sphincter gave way and allowed the finger in ever so slightly. There was a moan from the girl below, not so much a moan but more a slight groan of pain. With the opening breached, Wei continued to push just a little deeper until her finger was one knuckle deep into the girl's backside.

She stopped and allowed Susan to get used to the feeling before she started to move the finger around inside the opening. Each time she applied just a little more pressure slowly relaxing the girl's rosebud. From the noises below she could tell that Susan was also getting used to the sensation as the groans had subsided. Happy that her finger had lubricated the opening enough, Wei withdrew her digit and picked up the plug. She lined the narrow end up with Susan's now slightly open pucker and pushed.

Susan jumped at the coldness of the metal plug as it touched her skin. Coldness followed by pressure as Wei continued to push. The plug slowly sank into the young girls back passage, widening the opening as it went. Susan was moaning hard as her opening was stretched wide by the plug, biting back a small tear which was forming as she took on board more and more pressure up her passage. She was at the point of screaming out that she couldn't take any more when suddenly she felt her rosebud contract again having passed over the widest part of the plug.

So here was Susan, lying prostrate on a table, glistening in massage oils, her anal cavity now filled to the extreme by a gold plug. The only visible sign of this intruder was a gold circle holding a diamond lozenge which protruded seductively from her anus. Wei stood back and examined her handiwork. What a turn on she thought, Master's going to be so happy with this one.

"That's the hard bit over Susan, why don't you roll over onto your front and we'll continue the massage?" enquired Wei.

Susan was still a bit dazed by the experience of having a foreign body stuffed inside her but she complied and slowly pulled herself up. A big surprise for the young girl as every movement of her body caused the plug to push against her pussy walls. Having turned around, she sat back down on the table which had the effect of pushing the plug ever so slightly deeper up her passage. Then she lay back down again, head on one towel and hips over the other.

Wei glanced up, noticing the worried expression on Susan's face and stroked her hair.

"Don't worry, you'll soon get used to it," she whispered "some of our clients expect to be able to enter both doors and this is an easier way to become accustomed than having a cock rammed up you hole. Keep it in for a few hours and your muscles will get used to the idea of being stretched."

Bending down, Wei planted a big kiss on the young girls lips. Susan responded immediately as the two sets of lips locked in a deep embrace. Wei pulled away and picked up another bottle from the trolley..

"OK my girl, this time you get to cum."

Susan smiled as once again massage oil was poured all over her body. Wei went to work starting from top to bottom to rub the oil into Susan's skin. Particular attention was given to the young girl's breasts. Glistening in oil the pert flesh was massaged, neigh kneaded by Wei's marauding hands. Cupping an entire tit in one hand, Wei allowed the erect nipple to slide between her middle and third finger before closing her fingers and pulling away. The effect was to trap the nipple between the fingers and to pull it outwards to the point where tension caused the nipple to plop out and back into shape on the breast. It was the same effect as having a nipple sucked by another's mouth, the only difference being that two hands meant both nipples could be teased at the same time.

Before long Wei was expertly massaging the sensitive nubs, switching between pulling them outwards and rolling them between her fingers. If it was possible to orgasm just from having your nipples played with then Susan was obviously very close. But again this wasn't the time for her to cum and Wei moved further down the body massaging oil into Susan's lower torso and the shaved bush area.

12