Secretary to Slut - Susan's Journey Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny pulled herself off the now soaked dildo and knelt back up. Slowly she pulled the remainder out of Susan's pussy. Out it came with a slop followed by another stream of love juices. Boy, had Susan cum hard. Once again she had squirted around the invading toy. Dildo removed, Jenny watched as Susan's pussy entrance slowly contracted.

Susan on the other hand just lay on the bed, a large damp patch underneath her backside. Breathing deeper than ever, her body glowing after the exertions, it was obvious that she was spent.

"Looks like our little slut has had enough," announced Jenny.

"Shame," came the reply from Bex "I really fancied trying out this little baby."

Bex was holding the same black latex harness that Susan had used earlier on Charlotte, but this time the appendages had been changed. There were two internal facing dildos aligned with the wearer's pussy and anus. The biggest change though was on the outside. Gone was the small rubber cock, replaced with an enormous pink version which must have been a good two inches plus in diameter.

"Guess that'll have to be for another day."

The two winked at each other and nodded in agreement. Truly they expected that there would be another day.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Back in the club, performance over, the images of Susan laying spent on the bed slowly faded away. It was a good hour later when the three women emerged from their back room, fully clothed again, and walked out through a now sparsely populated jazz club. Those who did still remain were so deep in their own intimacy that they didn't really pay any notice to them. It was only when they neared the exit that anyone made contact. It was the club owner who was waiting for them. He called Bex over and the two went off to one side, just out of earshot of the others.

"Who's your friend?" he enquired.

"Ah, that'll be Susan," replied Bex "did you like her?"

"Like? Not at all . . . I loved her. She was awesome, one of the best. Has she been doing this for years?"

Bex laughed.

"Years? No. She's just a natural little slut. My natural little slut. All I need to do is convince her that this is what she wants. Her, me and the sex. What could be better?"

She laughed again.

"Well, all I can say is that she would be welcome here any time." He passed a thick envelope to Bex. "Here's your bonus, do come back and see us soon."

The two shook hands and Bex returned with the envelope in hand. Finally the three women left the club, the evening's entertainment over. Jenny went her own way while Bex returned with Susan. Late as it was, they stayed over at Master's before Susan left the morning after.

There had been several conversations around Susan's future but each time Susan had maintained her stance that the night had been a one-off for old time's sake. Bex pondered though. What she said and the way she said it told two different stories. There was hope yet so Bex was not too disappointed when Susan did finally say goodbye.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A couple of weeks later there was a knock at the door to Susan's apartment. She was out but Jack had stayed over the night before so answered. He was greeted by a young woman, tall, curvaceous, with long dark hair.

"Can I help you?"

"It must be Jack," came a smiling reply "I'm a friend of Susan's, is she in?"

"I'm sorry, she's nipped out."

"Oh, that's a shame," Bex replied, turning on a crestfallen expression.

"Why don't you wait? She'll be back in a few minutes. What did you say your name was?"

Bex waked inside and sat on the sofa, chatting to Jack.

Ten minutes later Susan did return, opened the door and walked inside. She stopped and stared, mouth open.

"Bex. What are you doing here?"

"Susan, how nice to see you again. I was just having a little chat with Jack whilst I waited for you to return. He wanted to know a bit about how we knew each other so I filled him in about how we had worked together before and how you helped me out the other week. Jack seems really nice, really understanding. Oh, and before I forget, I brought you this."

Bex pulled a large envelope out of her bag and handed it to Susan.

"It's what I promised you the other day plus a little extra. Now, I must be going. I do hope I haven't caused you any inconvenience."

Shaking hands with Jack, Bex got up and walked over to Susan. There was an embrace, a hug, and finally a deep kiss on the lips. Leaving Susan behind, Bex walked towards the door, before turning back.

"Oh, and Susan, please don't leave it so long before coming to see me again."

With Bex gone, it was Jack who picked up the envelope.

"What's this" he asked but before Susan could answer Jack had opened the envelope and poured the contents out on to the table.

Inside was a huge wad of money and a thank you card.

It seemed that Susan had some explaining to do.

12