Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nonsense, my couch makes down, you can just stay here." Dana smiled and looked down briefly.

"It's been a long time, Dana." Dan told her.

"I know."

"I keep thinking of what..what could have been."

"So have I." She said.

Dan stood up, Dana stood up also. He held out his arms and she slipped into them.

Somehow that all felt right. The couch never did get made up into a bed. His artificial leg did get in the way a little bit until Dana reached down and helped him take it off.

At one point Dan heard a door open, then some quiet giggling in the hallway, then a door closed again.

That first night was almost like he was back to years before. Dana's body was different, but also the same somehow. He knew very well that she probably was thinking the same thing.

There was no problem with performance at all.

+++

The next Morning Dan woke up, it took several moments for him to remember where he was. He could hear quiet voices in the other room but could not make out the words.

"Morning, sleepy head." Danielle grinned broadly at him when he came out. Dana was sitting at the kitchen table with her daughter, she smiled and got up to pour him some coffee.

"What time is it?" He asked.

"11:30, we were about to call 911!" Danielle joked.

Dan sat and sipped the Coffee as Dana made a breakfast. She set down a plate with a huge stack of pancakes, eggs, bacon.

"When do you have to go home?" Dana asked him, sitting down at the table.

Dan saw the glance back and forth between them, and didn't quite understand that.

"I took my vacation time, so whenever I want to, why?"

"Oh. It's just that...Danielle's Dad is coming by this afternoon, he and Danielle visit regularly."

Doug.

Instantly memories flooded back into Dan's mind, but he covered his reaction.

"I see. That's not a problem, I can just get a room."

"You don't have to do that, Doug and Sherry usually take Danielle and they go do something together. You can just stay here if you want to." Dana said.

Dan nodded. But he really did not want to see the man at all.

He still was feeling uncomfortable later that afternoon when the knock came on the door.

"Hi, Daddy!" Danielle hugged the man. Dan looked up, he was surprised. The tall and handsome man he knew as Doug was now a balding, mildly pot bellied guy with glasses perched on his nose. It took him a few seconds to realize the well over weight woman with him was Sherry, now a 50 pounds heavier version of before.

They all shook hands, and quickly the three of them left.

Dan could not help himself, he started laughing as soon as they were gone.

"What's so funny?" Dana asked, coming in from the other room.

"Oh, nothing really. I just expected..? I guess I didn't know what to expect.

"Doug has changed some, they both have but they seem to be happy with each other. They have four children now, too."

"Four?"

"Yes. Danielle goes to visit them for a month every Summer. Doug really is a good man, he sends us money regularly, and he loves Danielle. He has been part of her life all this time."

"That's good. All of that was a long time ago."

"I told him you were coming when he called the other day. He has always known."

"Known what?" Dan asked.

"About you. When he asked me..asked me to marry him and I told him no, he asked me why not. I told him then that it was you, so I couldn't. I just couldn't."

Dan reached out and put his arm around her, Dana tipped her head to rest it on his shoulder.

"You know, he told me then that he has always been jealous of you, that is why he tried so hard to be better."

"Jealous? Of me? Why?" That was a surprise.

"Because of everything, you were always better. Plus then he knew I loved you."

"We really messed things up back then, didn't we?"

"Yes, we did!"

"Well, we have the place all to ourselves." Dan grinned at her.

"We sure do!" She grinned right back.

+++

Somewhere around 9 PM Dan heard voices, he couldn't make out the words but knew that Doug and Sherry were dropping Danielle off. They left quickly, Danielle came to the bedroom door and knocked quietly.

"Mom?"

"Yes, honey?" Dana asked.

"Is..is he still here?"

"Yes, Honey."

Danielle giggled and went to her room.

"She is growing up." Dana said.

"Yes, she is beautiful, too."

"So. What are we doing here, Dan?" Dana asked him.

"I'm not sure. How about we start out by telling each other all of our secrets?" He grinned at her.

"OK." Dana leaned back against the pillows, the covers tugged up over her breasts. Dan reached out and slid the covers down, she smiled but did not object.

For some silly reason he wanted to be able to see her, touch her as he spoke.

He then quickly told her everything, all about the few brief experiences, then how he settled on just Carla for several years. It hit him that there really was very little to tell.

Dana laughed at that.

"More than me, I see. I did date a few times but there was nothing there, except one man. We ended up in a hotel room, and it turned out to be nothing special."

"Boy, we are an exciting pair, aren't we?" Dan laughed.

"This is pretty exciting, having you here." She answered, cuddling up tightly to him.

"So what are we going to do, Danny?"

"How about we give ourselves another try?"

"I would like that. No more secrets, I promise. And you can even see your friend Carla if you want to."

"I don't see any reason why I would want to, I would rather you take care of things." Dan grinned.

"OK. I will like that!" She slid under the covers, holding him with both hands she slid her lips over him.

"I thought you didn't like doing that?" He asked her.

"I changed my mind." She told him.