Secrets and Lies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we calmed down Sarah handed me an envelope as I opened it I saw that it was from the DNA laboratory.

"I don't want to know," I said.

"Read it Harry" Sarah almost shouted.

I started to read. The main part of the letter was presented as a table.

Subject: Paternity dispute the alleged father being one Gary Dawson

Alexander Anderson probability <0.1%

Madeleine Anderson probability <0.1%

Jacob Anderson probability <0.1%

I was stunned, then Susan handed me another envelope.

"After what I did to you Harry I realize that I had no right to expect you to believe there had been no one else so I used your old toothbrush as a sample and got this one done" she said.

This letter followed the same pattern except this time the alleged father was Harald Anderson

Alexander Anderson probability >99.9%

Madeleine Anderson probability >99.9%

Jacob Anderson probability >99.9%

"They're all yours Harry," said Sarah

"Now for some light relief" Sarah said. She gave me a smaller envelope. Inside was a gold edged invitation, which read.

Mr Gordon McCurrie and his wife Elizabeth request the pleasure of the company of Mr and Mrs Harry Anderson on the occasion of Mr McCurrie's 60th Birthday party.

"I can't go to that." I said "The last time I saw him he threw me out."

"He said you would say something like that so he wrote something personal on the back." Sarah said. "He said you would understand what it meant"

On the back of the invitation he had written, "I am Asking"

"Take plenty of business cards Harry and I think he has a business proposal for you."

Well that is the end of the most traumatic year of my life. Sarah's father did indeed have a proposition for me and we are just about to open our Business & I.T. Consultancy service. My two wives, for that is the way I think of them, live with our families in the big house that I used during the separation.

Luke has got involved with Alex and I in restoring the Velo, which should be ready to show by August. Gary did not contest the divorce so never got to find out that the evidence was all bluff. I would like to tell you what happened to him but to be quite honest I don't care enough to find out.

Armed with her evidence Susan did tell my mother all about what happened. Mum sort of accepts it because her grandchildren are still her grandchildren. John and Elaine still come to visit John says, "I always knew you would find a solution" of course the fact is that I didn't. Elaine is the real surprise, she still acts kindly to me and refers to our living arrangements as being avant guard."

If I were a vengeful man I would say that my vengeance was complete. I had not only screwed Gary's wife but also made her pregnant. I had stolen his family and robbed him of his meal ticket. However I am not a vengeful man and all I can see is that if none of that had happened I would not have Sarah in my life and I would not be looking forward to the birth of our daughter. Another child to call me Daddy.

Daddy, now that really is the best word in the English Language.