Secrets In Room 403 Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me in that throat!" Clark barked, as he pulled out and rushed around the bed gripping his cock trying to hold back his orgasm.

Jerry pulled his now hard cock out of my mouth to let Clark in. Jerry moved to the other side of the bed and entered my ass for his first time.

"I haven't cum since last week!" Clark said as he unleashed his cock into my mouth and throat.

He moaned and groaned as he fed me my fifth load of cum for the evening. This load was huge, he kept shooting for what seemed like minutes. All I could do was try not to choke as a wave of semen flowed down my throat into my stomach. I wondered how much cum I actually had in my stomach while Jerry took his turn in my ass.

While the other three men were recovering, Jerry fucked me solo.

"Let me get up on all fours for you," I told Jerry.

"Great idea boy," Jerry said, "it's time to change it up a little."

Tyrus appeared in front of me. His flaccid cock was starting to show life.

"Suck me so I get hard, I want to fuck your ass," Tyrus said, while he slapped my face with his cock.

"Yes, Sir," I said as I took him in my mouth again and started sucking.

I was once again being spit roasted by two hung black strangers. I knew that Jim had picked them, so they were disease free and safe. My fantasy was coming true, and I had no doubt or shame over my actions. This is what I wanted, and I was getting it on a level most would never experience. Then I realized that I was barely halfway through my first night and that there were almost 150 more nights like this in my future.

The amount of black cock I had committed to take and the amount of black cum I had committed to swallow was beyond belief. Each of these four men were likely going to cum twice over the two-hour time slot reserved for them. I was going to be very tired by the time I flew home on Thursday.

For the next hour, the four men fucked me doggy style two at a time. Spit roasting me to oblivion. Each of them fed me swallow another of their thick creamy loads. By the time Jim arrived with the next team. I had swallowed nine loads and I was only halfway done.

Jim Returns with Team 2

Jim and the four new men waited as the first team finished with me. Jim took his normal seat on the couch.

"Well, how was he?" Jim asked in a booming voice that stopped the action.

"This boy loves black cock!" Clark said, in his usual enthusiastic tone.

I was lying on my stomach on the bed, resting from my first session. As I looked up, I recognized each of the four men. Roger and Leo were part of the group from last week. But I was surprised to see Ray, my first top, in the group. I was shocked to see the next man. It as Ed, my favorite bartender. Ed winked at me as I looked at him.

"Mike why don't you come over here so I can tell the new group the ground rules again," Jim said as he undid his pants and kicked off his shoes.

I walked over to Jim and took my place on my knees in front of him. Jim was again naked from the waist down as he sat down on the couch to address the new team.

"Mike, suck my cock again while I tell this group how this all works," Jim said, holding his cock up toward my face. Our agreement was that I sucked his cock once at 7:30. But now, he wanted to get sucked anytime he asked. I was ok with the new terms and took his cock in my mouth for a second time this evening. Jim started reciting the same ground rules from Team 1.

"Alright everyone," Jim started, "This is the white boy that I've told you all about. He is straight and married, but he has a strong craving for black cock that we are going to help him satisfy. If you are exclusive to this group, he is willing to take you all bare in his ass and mouth. He will always swallow for you but if you cum in his ass, we will stop for the evening. So, when you feel yourself getting close, please pull out and finish in his mouth or throat."

To Be Continued

12