Secrets of Beta Beta Beta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess so," Josh nodded gamely, but there was a perceptible drop in his enthusiasm. He wondered what Adele was thinking just then.

The next day, Josh walked into the university library--wondering if he might save a little money on textbooks by checking them out when he needed them. He found it difficult to concentrate on academic matters... especially when he started thinking about finding Adele again yesterday, at the Beta house. What are the chances? And to discover she wasn't mad at him, either. He was considering going over to the Beta house right then to see if Adele was there. But at that moment, he saw her. She was sitting at one of those individual study areas. She'd taken the book she was looking and set it up at eye level, on the shelf, so that her voluminous tits could spread out and cover the entire table before her.

Josh could feel himself stiffen at the sight. She really had put those extra fifteen pounds to good use. Right up front! He tiptoed up to Adele and stood behind her. Speaking in a low tone as befits a library, he said, "How big a dick could you fit between those?"

Adele smiled and turned around until she was face to tip with his bulging crotch. "I'll bet there's a lot more room than you'd think!" she retorted.

Josh leaned over and whispered in her ear. "I'm going over to the 900s. Take those big Dewey Decimal numbers and meet me."

"Okay," she agreed. "Just look for someone stacked in the stacks!"

In a dark and dusty corner of the library, Adele kneeled and undid Josh's chinos. "As long as we're quiet, I'll bet we can get away with our favorite! Let me put this where it wants to go," she said, tucking his dong in between her dugs. "So it doesn't make a mess of my shirt, when you're ready, I'll swallow it."

Josh just nodded, not believing his good luck. As Adele's tits took good care of his cock, Josh asked, "So did you make it into the Betas?"

"Um, yes," said Adele, a little out of breath. "You made sure of that! I'm moving in today."

"Will we see more of each other, or less, I wonder?" mused Josh. "The other girls might not want to share me so much."

"I don't care if you fuck other titties," said Adele, bundling hers around him. "Just save a few drops for mine!"

Josh laughed, but he wondered if she really meant it. "Hold it, Adele," he warned. "You're really turning me on, and I think I'm ready to come now."

"Okay," she said, licking her lips and lifting him out of her shirt. She opened wide and surrounded him with her lips. The sight was all he needed to trigger gallons--and she took it all in, wiping it from her lips as she stood up and smiled at him.

"How do you do that?" he wondered.

"For you, anything!" she laughed.

"Hey, let's go get a beer," offered Josh. "You might want to clear your pallette!"

"You're on!" said Adele, taking his arm. "So what are you going to major in this year?"

Josh didn't go to the Beta house that night. He wondered if his full-figured friends missed him. While he was wondering, he stepped into a campus sub shop for lunch between classes. In front of him in line, he saw a familiar and well-rounded figure, dressed in jeans that hugged her generous hips and a spaghetti-strap top that was molded over a pair of huge boobs like a second skin. Wide, round nipples were as plain as day through the fabric. As Josh looked closer at the inviting cleavage standing before him, he smiled a slow smile of recognition.

He whispered into the ear that stuck out of the light brown, Katie-Couric styled hair--"How big a dick could you fit between those?"

Adele looked up into Josh's eyes, with a horny twinkle. "I'll bet there's a lot more room than you might think!"

The two partners decided to skip lunch.

In Josh's dorm room, they explored tit-fucking and beyond. Adele felt his maleness between her sensitive tits, her full lips, and finally, her massive legs. Josh pounded his way into her well-padded hips and belly, until finally, the two lovers collapsed into each other's arms. Even then, he couldn't keep his hungry mouth away from her delectable nipples.

"I gotta go," whispered Adele. "The Beta sisters--they'll worry about me!" She struggled out of Josh's single bed and pulled on her clothes.

"Ah, let 'em get their own tits fucked!" called Josh, playfully tugging at her top, trying to convince her to stay.

"No!" snapped Adele, suddenly worried. "I--I think they might be mad! At me. Maybe even at you! Bye-bye, sweetie. I--I love you!" Adele hurried for the door. "I love you, too!" Josh found himself saying.

Adele stopped. "You do?" she said, her worry suddenly melting into a warm smile.

"Yeah. Yeah!" said Josh. "I think I do."

Adele scampered back toward his bed to give him a peck on the cheek. "I gotta go!" she said, and with that she was gone. Josh sat naked among his soaked sheets--stunned by what he had said... but believing it.

A few hours later, Josh showered, dressed, and walked toward a campus pub for a beer. Standing outside his dorm were the imposing figures of Lynn, Kat, and Robin, the Queen B.

"Hey!" said Josh brightly. "Good to see you."

None of the trio answered.

Josh was puzzled. "What happened to..." He moved his upper body in imitation of their usual invitation. "Beta...Beta...Beta?"

"This is more serious," said Robin. "Follow us," commanded Kat. Josh obeyed, walking to the sunken entrance to the BBB House.

"Go on," said Lynn, soberly waving Josh in before them. Josh walked down the steps, and the girls followed. He opened the "BBB" door and stepped into Elsie's receiving room. Lynn, Kat, and Robin were right behind him, their serious expressions unchanged. Josh smiled at Elsie and immediately started taking off his pants. Elsie strode toward him and reached for his hand to stop him.

"No," she said, with a sense of command Josh had never heard in her voice before. "Sit down."

Josh did as he was told. He looked around at the four soft, round, inviting bodies... and the four stern facial expressions.

Elsie spoke. "I told you about the house rules in great detail the first day you came here," said the housemother. "Do you remember?"

"Sure," said Josh. "About turning over my pants, and--and about paying attention to the girls' tits--"

"You've forgotten the most important rule," interrupted Elsie.

"Oh," said Josh. "You mean the one about--where you said-- my girls don't have time for silly schoolgirl romances?"

"Exactly," said Elsie, rising from her chair, her voluminous boobs casting a great shadow over Josh's face. "I don't have to draw you any pictures, do I? Or mention any names?"

At once, Josh noticed that Adele was notably absent.

"No," he said, standing up and walking toward the door. "I know what I did. I'm sorry."

"We wish we didn't have to, but they're the rules set down by Mother," said Elsie. "Goodbye, Josh." She turned around. Lynn and Robin followed.

Kat stepped forward. "I'll see him out," she said to the others.

Elsie kept walking out of the room, but it looked to Kat like she nodded. "C'mere!" she whispered, leading Josh back out through the "BBB" door. "I'm gonna give you one hell of a hug so you know what you're missing!" Kat pulled Josh close to her curvy and substantial body. She slid her torso down so that her full and heavy boobs massaged his crotch through his pants. As she slid herself back up, Josh found himself planting two delicate kisses on the soft exposed tops of her tits.

"Maybe we can get you back someday if you behave!" said Kat. "The problem was you and you-know-who!"

"Yeah, I guess I do know who," said Josh. "Hey--did this get her into any trouble?"

Kat looked nervously behind her. "I--I can't say," she whispered. She reached between her boobs and pulled out an envelope. "Here!" she said. "I gotta go!" She scampered back into the sorority house.

The envelope said JOSH in a strong yet feminine hand. It smelled of cleavage. Josh opened it--and found a scrap of paper with the address of an off-campus apartment.

In minutes, he was ringing the buzzer of the apartment indicated on the scrap of paper. A familiar voice said, "Yes?"

Josh leaned into the speaker. "How big a dick could you get between those?"

The intercom went dead. Josh could hear footsteps racing down the stairs.

All at once, the door to the building opened. Adele looked significantly into her exposed cleavage and smiled.

"I'll bet there's a lot more room than you might think."