Secrets Spill in a Threesome

Story Info
A story about me, my husband and my mother.
3k words
3.9
130.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ua315
ua315
4 Followers

Let me tell you something about myself. I am 30, and grew up in the US. I am married to a man who is from a Middle Eastern country. We have been married for one year now. I met K when I was travelling to his country for my research. I initially liked another man, and wanted to sleep with him desperately. But that man was a little timid, and all we ended up doing was me giving him a head, and him titty fucking me. I liked K but not enough to sleep with him. When I told him about this other man, he was upset, and said he liked me. Meanwhile I was travelling around and sleeping with a few other men. Then one day I realized I actually did have a crush on K. So we went to his place, and fucked four times at night. He licked my clit and stuck his tongue in my cunt, and it was then that I realized that he was going to be my man. The rest of the story I will have to fast forward. We got married! He visited my family in the US, which is when the fun began.

Now let me tell you about my mother. My mother is a blonde in her mid-50s. I hadn't seen her body for a long time, but I knew she still looked like she was in her 30s—big, round breasts, and a lovely bum. She often wore quite revealing clothes. Her plunging cleavage was always on display. I was a little nervous because K wasn't used to seeing women with clothes like that. My mother and her husband welcomed us when we visited them. On day one, I noticed that K was a little shy toward my mother. When my mother tried to hug him, he withdrew slightly. On the dinner table as well, K kept looking away from my mother. My mother noticed that there was something wrong, and she guessed it well. She got up and put on a cardigan. Later after we said goodnights, K went up and told my mom he was sorry for making her uncomfortable. I don't know what happened there, but K came back red faced. He told me later that my mother had given him a hug longer than usual, and kissed him on his mouth. I noticed over the next few days during our visit that my mother would deliberately sit next to K and take his hand into hers or touch his arm while talking to him. Soon K grew used to it. I let them go out a few times together to know each other better, while I stayed at home.

One day, I was sitting on the sofa, while my mom was cooking, and K came in and grabbed my mother's ass. He began kneading it. He put arms around my mother and began cupping her breasts. He didn't notice that I was sitting in living room. My mom smiled and pointed him to me. Suddenly color went out of K face, as he saw me with anger in my eyes. We left my mom's home soon. I was upset, but didn't talk to him about it. He said sorry and told me how my mother was the one who had initiated it. She had tried to pull out his cock from his pants and suck it. I knew this tension would always remain in the family, so when my mother came to visit us the following year, I made plans to have my husband fuck my mother, and if possible have a three-some with me.

We live in a studio apartment in a large city and when my mother came she had to sleep in the same room as we did. The night she arrived she declared that she was going to take a shower and asked us not to come to the bathroom, as the door didn't close fully. Because our bathroom is tiny my mother kept her fresh clothes out, including her bra and panties, and took her older ones off inside. She had asked me to give her new clothes when she was done. And when she called me, I pretended that I was busy in the kitchen and told her that K was going to give her clothes. K took the clothes off the bed, and as I watched from the corner, knocked on the bathroom door. To my surprise my mother opened the door completely, and smiled at him, as my husbands eyes popped out at the lovely breasts of my mother and her shaved, juicy pussy. She was not completely dry, little droplets of water were glistening on her body. My mother asked K to wait and help hook her bra for her. Mom dried herself slowly. She bent down to put her panties on, while K stood behind her, looking at the way the lips of her cunt pressed against each other, and how her gorgeous butt was right there to be fucked. A tent formed in K's shorts as he deliberately moved a little forward almost touching my mom's ass. She put on her bra and asked K to hook it, which K did but his fingers were softly touching my mom's back, as K took longer than was required. We had dinner, and went to bed.

Next day I decided I needed to do something really fast if I had to have my plan succeed. So when we reached home from a movie we went to watch. (I had chosen one of the steamy romantic ones!), I began taking my clothes off in front of both of them. K looked at me a bit surprised, while my mother pointed out that my breasts were looking healthy. I asked her if hers were healthy, and she said they were fine. And added jokingly that K can vouch for her. K looked a little embarrassed. I asked her if I can see them, before I had to do anything, she had taken off her clothes. I took her breasts slowly in my hands and began feeling them. I told my mom if I bit her while suckling milk when I was an infant. And she said yes. She asked me if I wanted to see if there was any milk left in her breasts. I put my lips on her large pink nipple on her left breast and began sucking it. I asked K if he wanted to check the other tit. Soon K's lips were on the right nipple. My mom let out a moan as her nipples grew harder and stood straight. I looked at K and saw him not sucking so much as licking it with his tongue. I looked at mom and she was looking at K and smiling. She asked K if he wanted to see if there were any juices to suck between her legs. He said yes, and I said maybe I should do that too. My mom said since she has only one pussy it would be better if I let K suck hers, while I could suck milk out of K's cock. K took of his clothes. His cock was already rock hard, and as he buried his face into my mom's cunt, I lay underneath him and began sucking his cock. My mom was moaning quite a lot. And at one point she said if it was okay with me if K fucked her. It was at this point I told her it was okay if she forgave me for sleeping with her new husband.

My mom looked surprised and said she didn't know what I was talking about. I told her how, two years back, (right after she divorced my dad and married a new man), when I lived in her new place for a few weeks, her new husband would have sex with her and then come down to my bedroom and fuck me. Or sometimes, the reverse would happen. My mom sounded shocked to know this. She asked why I did that. I said it was her fault, because she had told me her new husband was great in bed, and I had heard them making love which created a desire in me for her husband. So one day when he came down to get something out of the fridge, I walked in topless. I feigned innocence, but he grabbed my breasts and bit my nipples. He went up and fucked my mom again, and came down, and put his huge cock violently inside my pussy. I told her how her husband fucked me almost two times every single day I stayed at her home. I looked at K and he looked shocked as well. I realized I had never told him this. But surprisingly my mother's hands were still kneading her own breasts, K's tongue was still on my mom's cunt, while K's hard dick was still hard and dangling above my mouth. I, then, told my mom that this is why I want K and her to fuck hard and as many times as they want and be even with her husband and I. She asked me if I would fuck her husband ever again, and I said at the slightest opportunity I would. To this she laughed, and then to my surprise said she knew about it. It was actually her plan. And she was happy she didn't have to do much for it. She said she had even watched a couple of sessions. I didn't believe her, and then she told me what I had told no one: that she had seen her husband forcing his cock into my butt hole. She said she was surprised that I had hadn't cried. Even before I could ask a question she answered it by saying she had watched from the slightly opened door her husband always left for her. She also told me her husband wanted to fuck her ass but she had never done it, so she had given him permission to fuck my ass! She said she now wanted to pay for that by having K fuck her deep in her ass. K's cock which had slipped into my mouth again, upon hearing this, bulged almost inch more, almost gagging me in the process.

K began to vigorously licking my mom, who responded my pulling my pussy close to her mouth and sucking it. I couldn't believe my mom's tongue was in my pussy. But I didn't have time to think anything as my husband's cock was in my mouth throbbing like a piston. I asked her if she ever noticed anything weird about her husband while fucking. She said no. I told her why does he always start fucking the pussy first but always come inside the ass. Now she was genuinely surprised and asked me if he had fucked me in the ass all that time. I said yes pretty much; throughout those three weeks he incessantly dicked my hole. To this she didn't respond. Instead she turned around and her face was close to mine now, and we were both facing K's cock. She asked me if I was willing to lick K's balls and leave his cock for her. I said of course, and as I started licking the balls, my mom's mouth completely wrapped around K's cock and I could see veins stretching out of my mom's neck. K's cock was buried deep in her throat. Between my mom and my mouth there was nothing visible between K's legs. After a while I heard mom laugh while still sucking cock. I looked at her and with her eyes, she pointed towards her back. I couldn't see anything, so she used her hand to guide my body around in the direction of K's face, which is where her butt was facing. As we took turns with K's balls and cock, I started feeling K's middle finger of his left hand trying to get into my ass hole. And he succeeded. I knew then why my mom was laughing with pleasure.

K would raise his head slightly and put his tongue inside or lick my and my mom's backside, specifically the region between our cunts and ass holes, while his fingers would take turns to go inside the four holes available to him. Soon K got up, while asking us to remain in position. He tried to put his cock inside my mom's ass, but it was tight. So he dipped it into my wet cunt first and gave me a few thrusts, and then slowly stuck his lubricated cock inside my mother's butt hole. My mom let out a shriek as K rammed his cock into her. I lay underneath my mother who was being fucked doggy style by K and put my face right beneath her pussy. I could see K's dangling balls hitting my mom's cunt as his cock pounded her ass. I took his balls into my mouth and sucked them, and then with my tongue licked my mom's cunt. The thrusts grew hard and fiercer. K was coming into his own. He surprised me with his power and endurance. He had always appeared to me a rookie in these matters. His cock was fucking my mom's ass so hard that juices mixed with blood started coming on to my face. I lapped it all up with my tongue and finger. After all, it was the product of love of two people I loved the most (I was slightly upset with my mom's husband because when I visited them along with K last year he refused to fuck me twice a day and didn't even want to fuck my pussy. All he wanted was ass once a day, and I don't think it is fair not to fuck a woman in her pussy. I let him have his way).

It was then that K said something that shocked both my mom and I. While he was lost in fucking my mom's ass, he absent-mindedly said: "Oh, your ass is as tight as P's."

P is my younger sister. She is 21.

My mom was like: "Wait! What did you say, K?"

K: "Oh nothing. Nothing. I don't know why P came to my head."

I said: "Well, it is more like her ass that came to your head."

After a bit of hesitation, K finally said he had fucked P the whole vacation last winter when she stayed with us. I was angry for I didn't know it was happening. I thought K would be the last person to do something like that to my little sister. But K told me that they had fucked every time I stepped out of home. I was surprised that I didn't get a whiff of it at all. So I asked him how did he manage to avoid being caught by me? He replied they were pretty clean about it. No hickies. No ruffled hair. P would suck him. He would lick her and then he would pound her in her ass, while fingering her pussy. My mom was wondering if her husband had fucked P as well. K quickly replied, P had mentioned to him that my mom's new husband was a bad man but nothing more. We got the hint.

While all these things were getting revealed we had not stopped a single moment from what we were doing. K said he was ready to explode, and my mom wanted it in her mouth, if that was okay with me.

I said sure, "but it feels good in the ass too."

My mom laughed, and said she wanted my husband to titty-fuck her and then come on her face. K stood straddling my mom's chest and put his cock between her breasts. We all spit between the breasts for lubrication. My mom then pushed her breasts together around K's cock. I went down on her and licked her clit so bad that within a few moments she came. I could feel her hot flush on my face. My mom asked me to sit on her face with my pussy on her mouth, while K was fucking her breasts. Now I was facing K and we kissed while he held me tight. He whispered into my ear that he had also fucked my mom's new husband's 19 year-old daughter from his ex-wife.

I said, "no way...you have only met her once and that too for a dinner."

He said, "it is true...but while having dinner, my feet touched her leg and she responded. So when she went down to the bathroom, I pretended I was going to the bedroom for a bit. Instead I went into the bath room and we fucked like crazy."

I was in awe of him, and I asked him, "did you fuck her ass as well?"

He said "yes, but her young pussy was as tight."

My mom was underneath, I felt she wanted to say something, as she may have heard, but I pressed my cunt into her face as her tongue slipped into my pussy.

I whispered to his ear that it wasn't so bad as what I had done. K asked me what had I done.

I said, "I fucked your father."

He looked grim but remained quiet, and kept fucking my mom's boobs. My mom, as soon as she got an opportunity laughed but I thrust my pussy down on her again. I was about to come, I wanted a little bit of K's cock, so my mom guided it into my pussy and with a few thrusts only I came, and K pulled out and put his cock into my mom's mouth. And while my pussy was still over my mom's head, K came. Some of it he came inside my mom's mouth. She hungrily sucked it. Some he shot at my pussy. His cum slowly dripped from my pussy onto mom's face. We lay next to each other for sometime, after which K got up and fucked my pussy. I said I wanted it in my ass. He happily complied.

The whole month while my mom stayed with us was wonderful. We virtually fucked all the time. Many more secrets were spilled. Mom says she will come next vacation with her husband. I think we are going to have fun.

ua315
ua315
4 Followers