Secuction Ch. 04

Story Info
Teens Zach and Nicki fumble thru mysteries of Sex.
12k words
4.7
35.4k
20

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,296 Followers

[Refresher: Zach and Nicki are high school seniors stumbling their way through the wonders of sex with the aid of Nicki's mother, Mandy who is using her supposed good intentions to support her own sexual desires for Zach's ten inch fat cock. Chapter 4 ended as Nicki has completed her planned seduction of Zach's father, Mike. She justifies her actions as a payback for his part in the unsanctioned trysts with her mom, Mandy.]

*****

After seducing Zach's dad she had started for home but then realized she didn't want to go home. She drove around lost in thought. She was amazed at how easy it was to seduce Mike. She had planned the entire encounter with Mike as a payback to Zach. He had, after all, had several sexual encounters with her mother. She felt bad that it wasn't all Zach's fault. He could have said no though. She envisioned any man saying no to her mother if she was throwing herself at him. She decided that it would never happen. Even Mike couldn't say no to her this morning. Were all men like that. She didn't know. Nicki had justified what she did to Mike. She wanted Zach back but she couldn't figure out how her actions today had helped her gain that objective. It seemed so clear before. Not so much now.

Nicki thought and drove for an hour and decided she was 'thought out' and she drove home. When she walked into the foyer, Mandy was there dusting the furniture. Nicki knew that that was her job. She said, "Sorry Mom, let me get into some work clothes and do that." She turned and headed up the stairs.

Mandy stood there and watched her go up the stairs and there it was. Looking up through the balusters she could see that Nicki had no panties on. Mandy could smell sex in the air too. She decided that given their current state of war she wouldn't say anything to her.

Mandy heard Nicki's shower come on. A few minutes later Nicki came bounding down the stair. She always sounded like a dozen elephants going up and down the stairs. She was dressed in jeans and a tee-shirt. She noted that it was Zach's tee-shirt which hung like a sack off her. Mandy smiled and thought, 'that's a good sign. Maybe she and Zach got back together this morning and worked things out? That would explain the no panties and the sex smell.'

Nicki picked up the dusting cloth and went to work. Mandy noted that Nicki was humming as she worked. She thought how she always hummed whenever she had been thoroughly fucked. She smiled as she watched Nicki move through the room. She hoped that she and Nicki could talk their own issues out soon.

^^^^^

Sunday night I was home doing some homework. I had performed terribly at the meet which made me even more depressed than before. My life was so in the toilet. The phone rang and my dad answered it. They didn't have a phone upstairs and when his dad yelled up the stairs that Nicki was on the phone, I got up so fast that the chair went flying. I flew down the stairs and grabbed the phone from my dad, who was holding it out with a huge grin on his face.

I gathered myself and said very calmly, "Hello. Oh hi Nicki. How have you been?" My dad was still standing there beside me grinning. When he saw my face staring at him he reluctantly moved away to the Living Room. I knew he was listening though. "Yeah? That's good...Me too...Yeah! I would love to. When? Where?...OK. I'll make sure of it. I'll kill him if he doesn't...OK. Friday night. 7:30 at Spagnola's. Yeah. I can't wait a whole week though. Can I see you this week?...When? How about in five minutes...Bummer. OK. Tomorrow at school? Where? We don't have any classes together tomorrow... OK. After school at the gym...OK. Bye."

My dad came out of the Living Room and said, "Is everything OK with Nicki?"

"I'm not sure. She asked us, as in you and me, to dinner Friday night at 7:30 at Spagnola's Restaurant. I told her you would be there. She is going to meet me in the gym after school tomorrow. Maybe I can get some clarification then. She sounded different too. I don't know what's up but I'm going to do anything she asks."

Zach walked back upstairs to work on his homework leaving Mike to contemplate Nicki's request. 'Crap,' he thought. 'What is this about? If not for what happened today he wouldn't have a second thought. What is she up to?' Mike walked upstairs to Zach's room to tell him he was OK with Nicki's plans for Friday night.

"Thanks Dad. I appreciate it," I said. My dad seemed to hesitate for a moment. "What?" Nothing he said and went back down the stairs.

The next day at school, classes seemed to last forever. I didn't care about any of them. I just wanted 'after school' to get here. When it finally arrived I nearly ran to the Gymnasium. It was a big complex consisting of two full basketball courts, an Olympic sized Swimming Pool with one and three meter diving boards and a raised stage for school plays and concerts. She didn't say where she would meet me. I wasn't taking any chances. I stood in the middle of the basketball courts and waited.

Twenty minutes later she walked in and headed toward me. I was so nervous as she walked up to me. She saw the anguish on my face. She smiled at me and I felt so much better. I smiled back but it was a little strained. She took my hand and led me toward stage right. She led me between the heavy curtains to the backstage. I admit I had never been back there before. It was very dark. Suddenly, she stopped and I ran into her. We stumbled in the dark. I flailed my arms to try to catch her if I knocked her down. We found each other again and she reached up searching for my face. I found her arm and helped her find what she was looking for.

Nicki said, "Zach. Give me your face. I held her hands to my face. She pulled my head down and kissed me on the lips. I kissed her hard in return. My eyes were getting accustomed to the dark and the light from the two exit signs became more than enough to see. I couldn't believe what I was seeing in the dim light but Nicki was standing in front of me totally naked. I didn't care how she did it.

She was fumbling with my shirt buttons and I pushed her hands down and nearly ripped my shirt off. Nicki was now fumbling with my belt and button. I pushed her hands down again and quickly unbuckled and unbuttoned my jeans. Nicki had my zipper down and she was frantically pulling my pants down my legs. Pants and underwear came at the same time.

My cock was raging. Nicki could see it in the dim light and she went to her knees and jammed my cock in her mouth. "Oh Fuck. I've needed that," I said quietly. The only sound from Nicki was "Mmmmppphhhh...Mmmmpppphhhh...Mmmmmmppphhh as she was throwing her head down my shaft. She gagged occasionally and she would come up for air, take a couple of breathes and go right back down again. "Oh fuck baby, I've missed you so bad." She was busy and didn't speak.

I pulled her head off my cock and she looked up at me with confusion on her face. I knelt and rolled down so my back was on the floor. She went right down on my cock again. I lifted her head again and she said, "What?"

"I would like to try '69', OK?" I said.

"What's that?" she said. I guided her around on her knees and lifted one leg over my head so her knees were by my head. I maneuvered her arms so they straddled my hips. My cock was pointing straight up at her face and then she got it. I grabbed my jeans and pushed them under my head as a pillow and pushed my face into her crotch.

Nicki was soaking wet and vaginal juices flowed down the inside of her thighs into my ears. I attacked her pussy with an unbelievable urgency. Nicki was frantically bouncing her head up and down on my cock. "Mmmmmppph...Mmmpphh." She didn't gag as much in this position for some reason.

I was swirling my tongue around in Nicki's pussy. I flicked my tongue on her clitoris every so often. She was pivoting her hips up and down to aid my attack. I was lifting my hips to aid hers.

Nicki knew she was so close to cumming. She grabbed her shirt and pulled it over close. She could feel her orgasm flooding in. Her body went rigid and she pulled back from my cock. Juices came flowing out of her pussy and ran down my cheeks to my neck. She groaned, "Uuuunnnnngggghhhh." She pushed her shirt into her mouth to deaden any screams that she knew would be unavoidable.

She mumbled around the shirt, "OH FUCK...OH FUCK...UUNNNGGGGHHHH." In spite of the huge quantity of her juices flowing into his mouth and down his face, he kept right on assaulting her pussy and clit. He began finger-fucking her with three fingers as his tongue flicked rapidly on her clit and again, "UUUUNNNNNGGGHHHH." Another surge of fluids were pushed out.

I was trying really hard to not blow my load in her mouth. I wanted so bad to fuck her. I was so horny that I thought seriously about cumming in her mouth and then cumming again in her pussy. My contemplation became moot as I lost the battle with my balls as a stampede of cum surged up my cock and into her mouth.

Nicki took as much as she could handle which was two shots. She was gagging hard and had to pull her head up and off my cock. The third shot splattered somewhere close. I could feel the fallout. The fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh shots went wherever. I fleetingly thought about the mess I was making on the stage floor. I hoped the school didn't have security cameras back here.

Nicki was gasping for air as was I. I had eased up on her pussy but I continued to flick her clit occasionally which sent a bolt of electricity up her body. When she had recovered, she collapsed to my side. My cock was in fact still hard as a steel pipe. She laid there on her side stroking me from base to tip. I collected myself and move around so I could kiss her mouth. She kissed me back as her hand had followed my reposition. As I moved down to get between her legs, her hand slid off the tip.

She was looked down between her tits as I pushed my cock into her pussy. She groaned, "UUUNNNGGGHHH," as I pushed into her. Her hand went to the top of her pussy and started stroking her clit and resting her fingers against my cock as it burrowed in and out of her. Her breathing increased again. So did mine. I was pumping hard and fast.

Nicki tilted her hips back to force my cock to fuck onto the top of her vagina. She had remembered the incredibly intense orgasm she had when I fucked her 'g-spot'. She was trying to duplicate it. It seemed to be working because she began frantically throwing her head from side to side as "AHHH...AHHHH...AHHH's" started emanating from her mouth. She shoved her shirt into her mouth again to muffle the sounds. "UUUNNNNNNGGGGHHHH," erupted from her throat as her pussy clamped down hard on my cock. She released it and spasms rocked through her. I felt a tremendous pressure building up in her pussy pushing me out of her.

'Awww-Oh,' I thought. 'She's going to squirt again.'

Nicki screamed around her shirt and fired her hips upward and just as quickly back down. She had succeeded in bucking me off and just as I was expecting, a fire hose of liquid erupted from her pussy. I was amazed at the pressure, the amount and the distance. I was already soaked beyond soaked. If I had just jumped in the swimming pool I wouldn't have been wetter. I moved off to the side to watch. I was fascinated by this biological phenomenon. 'Holy Shit,' look at that.

Nicki was still screaming into her shirt as gusher after gusher launched from her. The stream was five feet in the air and landed eight feet away. The stage was covered in a puddle three feet wide for the distance. Nicki was pulling her clit up with one finger. Depending on some random position of her hand, her squirt changed from a steady narrow stream to a wide spray. The spray contributed to the width and the stream contributed to the distance.

Neither Nicki nor I could give a shit less about the mess we made on the stage that afternoon. Someone would clean it up and probably not even have any idea of what it was. I moved up to cradle her in my arms. It was like she was in a coma. Her breathing had settled down fast but her body seemed to vibrate for a long time. She couldn't touch her clit anymore. It was just too sensitive. I held her close and ran my finger through her long blonde hair. One arm was across her chest and she had both hands grabbed onto it to steady herself.

It was fortunate that our clothes were out of the way and had not got drenched. I collected her clothes and held her up so she could get into them. Her legs were soaked but the rest of her body had survived the drenching. I pulled my clothes over my soaked by drying body. I pulled her to me and hugged her close to me. Her head was tight to my chest with my chin on the top of her head.

Nicki hadn't said much since she led me up on stage and she wasn't saying anything now. She just held my hug. Finally, I said, "Nicki, are you OK?" She just nodded. "You seem down." She just nodded again. "Are we OK again?" She nodded again. "Can we go somewhere and talk? We really need to talk." She nodded again as she lifted her head to kiss me.

I checked the back door to the stage to make sure no one was there and signaled for her to go. I left a minute later. We met at her car in the gym parking lot. My car was in a different lot on the other side of the school. As I walked up to Nicki, she stepped into me and kissed me hard on the lips. I'd wanted this for more than a week. We squirmed our mouths all over each other's faces and necks.

Nicki pulled her head down and pulled it to my chest with her arms around my back. She said, "Oh Zach. I've missed this awful. I've had some things to work through. Let's go to my house and work what's left out with my mom. I'm still not talking to her. I want to see what she has to say for herself."

I said, "That's fine with me. I want my girlfriend back. Can you drive me over to my car and I will follow you there."

We walked through the front door hand in hand like 'the old days'. Nicki immediately yelled, "Mom. Are you home?" We listened but there was no answer. Way off in the distance I could hear water running.

"It sounds like she may be taking a shower." Nicki, with her hand still in mine, pulled me to the stairs as we climbed to the second floor. She didn't hesitate. She moved quickly down the hall and without even knocking pushed Mandy's bedroom door open and we walked in just as the shower shut off. The bathroom door was closed.

We sat on the bed and were waiting, I guess. I was uncomfortable with this but there was no way I was going to suggest another approach to Nicki. She decided that her mother's bedroom would be battleground central. We waited.

When the bathroom door opened, Mandy casually walked into her bedroom naked. I couldn't take my eyes off her. A white towel was wrapped around her head which framed her beautiful face. As always, she was absolutely gorgeous. My cock jumped as her nipples hardened. She just stood there dumbfounded looking at Nicki and then me. Mandy saw my cock jump in my pants and she involuntarily curled her lower lip up so she could lightly bite down on it. I had seen her do that every time we got together. My cock jumped again as those memories flashed through my mind.

Nicki said, "Mom, we need to talk about what you and Zach did to me."

Mandy didn't even try to cover herself up. "That's all I've wanted to do all last week, but I guess you weren't ready. I have been very upset that we have this rift between us. You mean the entire world to me. This past week has ripped me in two." She sat down on the bed. "Can I put some clothes on or not?"

Nicki burst out, "No. I want you vulnerable."

Mandy was taken aback by Nicki's venom and simple said. "OK. That's fine. Who should start?"

^^^^^

"Mom, I know you have helped Zach and I get through the absolute, total confusion of sex. I appreciate it. It was certainly not normal for you to be involved like you have been. I know I have been complicit in your participation in our 'lessons'," as she gave air quotes with both hands, "But, you went way past acceptable when you seduced Zach in the Living Room. I know I watched most of it and I admit it made me very horny. I admit I couldn't move to stop you or even leave. That's on me and I accept that. But, when you intentionally deceived me to sneak into the men's room at the beach to seduce Zach again and gave him another blowjob, you crossed the line with me. I don't understand how you could do that to me?" Nicki burst into tears as she spoke her last sentence.

When Nicki had her tears under control again, she turned to me and said, "Zach. I was furious with you that you didn't object to my mother's advances. Both in the Living Room and then when you told me about the blowjob at the beach I hated you at that moment. There was no reason I could think of that you wouldn't object then and turn her away. I couldn't understand it. So, I did a little research to help me understand how this all happened. How my own mother could intentionally deceive me and my boyfriend, my love, could...could consciously decide to disregard our love even for those short minutes. How could both of you lie to me and act like everything was the same?"

Nicki stood up and started paced around the room. Mandy and I both watched her intently. Neither of us knew if it was our turn to say something. Finally, after two circuits around the room, Nicki continued, "I know that I don't understand how a boy's...or man's brain works. I've never understood. I like some of the differences and don't like others. Since I could only identify mom's actions as seduction, I looked up the word in the dictionary. It read, 'to persuade to engage in sexual intercourse; and to lead astray as from the right direction; and to win over, to attract, to lure.'

Mandy and I were both intently listening to Nicki as she walked back and forth in front of us. Her arms and hands were animated as she paced. "These definitions imply that this was all on you, mom. You seduced Zach. You used your beauty to win Zach over and lead him away from the right decision.

I heard those words and thought, 'good for me, bad for her mom.' Mandy tried to interject something to this one sided conversation but Nick cut her off with a furious look. Mandy's words trailed off and stopped. She looked down at her hands.

Nicki continued, "The definition aside I still couldn't understand why you Zach just didn't say no. It should have been so easy. I thought, maybe it's the difference between men and women. I couldn't even imagine myself dropping to the floor and giving some guy on the street a blowjob just because it was dangling out of his pants. How can the stronger sex be so weak and compliant to the will of an attractive woman? Hell, maybe the woman doesn't even have to be attractive. Any port in the storm?

I thought, 'Oh crap, this is coming back to me again.'

"So, I did some more research to determine if this complete willingness to fall prey to the seduction of a woman and then cover it up is a boy thing or a male thing. You know what I discovered? From my simple experiment I discovered that any man, boy or grown man can't seem to object to the wanton seduction of a woman, at least an attractive woman. I had no way of conducting a thorough experiment with unattractive women and my male sample was limited."

I wasn't sure what the experiment was about but it sounded like I was exonerated as just being a man who is physically unable to fend off the wiles of a woman when she wants sex. From my experiences, I could go along with that. I would only later reflect back on the 'experiment' with more clarity.

Nicki sat down beside her mother and pulled Mandy's fidgeting hands to hers. Mandy looked up to Nicki's eyes. Mandy's eyes were full to the brim with tears, but she wasn't crying. Nicki had stopped talking and Mandy knew it was her turn.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,296 Followers