Seduce My Wife

Story Info
A Craigslist ad and an unfaithful wife?
15.7k words
4.45
125.4k
193
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is based on true events. Some of it is totally made up. I will let you, the reader, and your imagination, decide which is which. Many thanks to bothwaysbecky for taking my mess and turning it into a coherent story. All mistakes are my own.

***************

My hand shook slightly as I moved my mouse pointer over the link to publish my ad to Craigslist. "What have I done?" I thought to myself. "Do I REALLY want this? Will she go for it? Do I want her to? What if she finds out I am behind it? Would she leave me? Will she even be interested? What if everyone who responds is a dud?" I clicked anyway, and the post titled "Seduce my wife" published onto the "Casual Encounters" section of the local Craigslist page.

It read, in part, "looking for someone to seduce my wife. When we were younger, we had sex often, but now the demands of life and parenthood have drained my wife's libido. She has told me several times she doesn't feel sexy anymore, and that sex just seems like another chore she has to do. I know that she used to get hit on and flirt with guys at work before we had kids, and the sex was incredible, always hot and passionate. I want to find someone who will seek out and flirt with and try to seduce my wife. I want you to push her boundaries. I don't know if she will cheat on me, but if she does, I might be ok with it if it helps get us out of this rut in our sex lives."

I remember chuckling a little as I recognized the irony of what I had just done. All the junk we had sold on Craigslist and my wife had always made me meet the buyer somewhere other than our house, "...in case they want to rape me." Now I was using that same site to find someone to possibly have sex with her.

******************

Our love story began nearly 20 years earlier, near the end of my time in college. She was just a freshman when we met, at a party at a friend's apartment. I was kind of responsible for her being there, in an offhand sort of way.

My buddy, Mark, was over at the apartment I shared with a couple roommates, helping divest us of a few beers and complaining that he hadn't gotten laid since he flunked out of college the previous year. All three of us had steady girlfriends at the time, and had pretty much never lacked for pussy in our time in college. This was owed to the fact that we were all varsity athletes at a small college where the female-to-male ratio was about 4:1. Mark had been a teammate of mine on the football team, a good athlete, but not ready for the rigors of college. He was also terrible with women. Despite having the odds stacked in his favor, he routinely struck out with girls. When he did score, it was with the, how to put it nicely... less than desirable girls.

After listening to Mark bitch and complain for 15 minutes about how he just needed to get laid, I finally had enough. "Look," I told him, "Find a girl you knew in high school, someone younger than you who didn't know you all that well, who isn't aware of your reputation with women, who maybe had a crush on you. Invite her to a party, supply a few drinks to lighten the mood, and, bam! You'll be in her pants in no time flat."

"Well, there is one girl," Mark started, "She didn't go to school with me, but I knew her through a friend. She's pretty hot though, not usually the type who wind up going home with me. She's a freshman, and she just transferred in here this semester, but she doesn't live on campus. She's living at home to save money."

"Sounds perfect," I said.

"Will this actually work?" he asked.

"98% sure," my roommate Kane quipped.

"Can't hurt to try," my roommate Jay chimed in.

"OK," he said, "I'll give her a call."

No one had a clue that she would actually wind up in bed with me.

******************

I used the Craigslist supplied email redirect to mask my identity. Predictably, the emails started very quickly coming into a special gmail account I had set up just for the occasion. The first few were not what I had asked for. I had specified between age 28-45, since my wife was in her late 30's, and fit, since she took great pride in taking care of herself. I knew anyone too young or out of shape had zero chance of success. Finally, some legitimate contenders started to drop in my email inbox. I decided to give it a day to collect replies, and everyone I felt might be what I was looking for, I let them know that they would hear from me the next day.

******************

I got to the party at Mark's house late. I had taken my girlfriend out to dinner and a movie, but she had a big test in one of her nursing classes on Monday, and begged off early to study. I grabbed a beer from a cooler on the back porch as I entered the apartment, not really expecting much. It was the usual scene for a Friday night college party, especially as we approached the end of the semester. The music was loud enough to dance to, but not too loud that you couldn't carry on a conversation with the person next to you.

Mark's roommate Caleb was the first to greet me. He had also been a football teammate, but had gotten hurt. As I scanned the room, I noticed more and more faces I recognized. Those I didn't I assumed were friends of Mark's from the community college he had been attending.

There were a few of the usual football team groupie girls dancing in the middle of the room, wearing short shorts and tank tops as the weather had started to warm, swaying provocatively to the beat of the music. They hooted when they noticed me. I had already fucked several of them through the years, and I knew they would be up for anything, especially after a few more drinks. Even better, they surely wouldn't let word get back to my girlfriend about my infidelity. I raised my beer bottle toward them in acknowledgement, and made a mental note that if I wanted a little side action, I would take one of them home.

Mark lived in a town house style apartment, with two floors and a basement. As I moved through the crowd, I noticed our quarterback, Scott, come up from the basement with a couple of Solo cups in his hands. "Keg's in the basement, bro," he told me through slitted, bloodshot eyes that meant he was, as usual, stoned.

"Thanks," I told him, and headed downstairs to grab a refill.

As I got to the bottom of the steps, I heard Mark's voice declare, "KEG STAND!" I expected to see Mark's big ass in the air as I reached the basement. Instead ,I was greeted with the sight of a couple of long, tan legs in the air and a skirt that lost its battle with gravity to reveal a tight ass covered in a sexy black lace string bikini. I couldn't see a face, as several of the party goers had gathered around to chant "DRINK!" at the mystery skirt girl doing the keg stand. I waited patiently for her to finish and chatted with one of the baseball guys about how their season was going.

I wasn't normally impressed by keg stands, as they had a tendency to make people overestimate their ability, but after a good minute of this girl sucking down beer while inverted, I started to take notice. I joined in the cheer for her as she tapped Mark on the arm to let him know she was finished. He flipped her back over and she raised her arms in triumph, acknowledging the cheering crowd, before flattening back down her skirt. She was tall, a good 5'10" or so, and skinny, with highlighted brown hair and a strikingly good-looking face to match her fabulous legs and ass and perky little tits. I didn't recognize her.

Since I was now able to get my beer, I moved over to the keg and took the nozzle. Standing next to Mark now, I asked him how it was going.

"Good," he said.

"Who's the keg stand chick?" I asked him.

"Oh, that's Dinah, the one I was telling you about from home."

"Shit, bro, she's better looking than I expected," I replied. "Good luck with her."

He started to say thanks when Dinah walked up to us. "Nice work there," I said to her, nodding toward the keg and forgoing the introduction.

"Thanks," she said, extending her hand, "Dinah."

"Yeah, I know, Mark just told me."

"And you are?" She asked me.

"John," I said.

"Oh," she seemed surprised, "Mark told me a lot about you."

"Good or bad?" I asked, shooting Mark a look.

"Mostly bad," she said with a twinkle in her eye. "He says you are a great friend, but a real player when it comes to women. Told me to stay away from you."

"DIIIIIIIICK!" I said sarcastically in Mark's direction. Turning back to her, I said, "I'll have you know I have a steady girlfriend right now."

"Like that ever stopped you before," Mark chimed in.

"While true, that stings a little, bro. Anyway, I will catch more of you both later," I said.

"I hope so," Dinah said to me.

I swear she winked at me as I turned away.

******************

I guess I shouldn't have been surprised by the number of guys who reply to Craigslist ads just to try to get laid. Once I weeded through those, I had a manageable number of about 25 when I checked my email the next day. I then eliminated those who hadn't sent me pictures and those who had sent me ONLY dick pictures. I just wasn't interested in someone only out for a quick, easy lay. That left me with 15. I replied to those with a variation of an email that went something like this:

"I want you to understand that I am not a cuckold husband and my wife is not some common slut looking for a quick lay. I have no reason to believe that she has ever cheated on me before and cannot guarantee that this will even lead to sex, despite your best efforts to make that happen. In fact, I sincerely hope it doesn't, as I am sure you understand. My ad was exactly as I meant it, this is about a stranger flirting with and paying attention to her to help her feel desirable to men and sexy again and hopefully allow me to get more sex. I am not opposed to pushing her boundaries, but how far that goes is up to her, not me, and definitely not you. So, given that this will be a lot of time and effort, please explain to me your reasons for wanting to do this with potentially little return on your investment."

I figured that would weed out a few more. I decided it could wait another day, and so I went on about my normal routine and patiently waited for the right guy to reveal himself.

******************

I had, throughout the evening, several interactions with Dinah. The first, I had been outside, getting some air, away from the noise and people. Dinah came out to grab a wine cooler from the cooler on the porch and had noticed me leaning on a buddy's car. She grabbed one of the last cans of beer, and walked over and offered it to me.

"Hey," she said, "What brings you out here? Too wild in there for you?"

"Nah," I replied, "Just get a little claustrophobic at these parties sometimes. Plus it's a nice night, so I came out for a little breather. Thanks for the beer, by the way."

"No problem," she said, "I do too sometimes. About four guys have basically propositioned me tonight, so I needed a little break."

"Must suck to be the pretty new girl at the party," I laughed. "Guys are always on the lookout for a new piece of ass."

"Well, you did say I was pretty, so I guess that was supposed to be a compliment," she chuckled. "What about you? Mark said you were a player. Why aren't you looking for some "strange" tonight?"

"Eh, most of those girls are kind of slutty, and chasing someone new is too damn hard. Plus, like I said, I already have a girlfriend."

"Is it serious?"

"No, not really. I'm not going to marry her or anything. But she's a nice girl and puts up with my shit. Why do you ask?"

"No reason," she said, and quickly changed the subject.

We spent the next 10 minutes or so just chatting. I found out she had gone to school in Indiana before transferring back home because her grandfather had gotten sick. She had run cross country at her old school but had no desire to run here, as she didn't really like the coach and the team wasn't that strong. She was majoring in biology and hoped to go to med school, though she was contemplating changing her major to psychology.

I took the last sip of my beer and said to her, "I'm gonna head back in now. You coming?"

"Nah, I'm going to stay out a few more minutes, but don't be a stranger, ok?"

"Sure," I said, and headed back in.

As I tossed my can in the trash, I swore I saw her checking out my ass.

The second time I ran into her that night, she was dancing in the middle of the living room floor. There were several girls shaking their asses and more than enough drunk, horny guys to bump and grind with. I was coming downstairs from taking a leak and heard a song popular at the time come through the speakers. It was a not so subtle ode to sex called "Closer" by Nine Inch Nails, and it had a beat perfect for the kind of grinding, simulated sex-type dancing that was happening.

The living room/dance floor was quite crowded, and I got stuck at the bottom of the stairs. As I looked for a way through the mass of bodies, I felt someone grab my hand and a tight ass grind back against my crotch. Lifting my half empty beer over my head, I ground back into it. It took me a minute to realize it was Dinah, and I really only did because I was looking into Mark's not so happy face staring at me. I heard Dinah tell him "go get me another beer, I'm going to keep dancing," through the thumping beat. I took this action as nothing more than a little harmless flirting, and I tried to keep moving my way through the crowd.

But Dinah would not have it. As I removed my now semi-hard cock from her gyrating body, she reached behind her and pulled me back into her and continued to grind against me while the bass beat continued to thump. I gave up the fight, polished off the rest of my beer in one quick gulp, tossed my cup aside, and grabbed onto her hips, meeting her rhythm. She pushed back into me harder, as my cock continued to swell inside my jeans, and my hands began to slide up and down her sides. There is a line in the song that goes, "I want to fuck you like an animal, I want to feel you from the inside..." Being so tall, she arched her back, keeping her ass firmly in contact with my now throbbing cock, and leaned her head back into my shoulder. As that line came on, she turned her head toward my ear and sang it to me. I nearly came in my shorts. We continued dancing until the song ended, and when it did, she just sashayed away from me, looked over her shoulder, and blew me a kiss. She knew how hard she made me, she could feel it grinding against her ass, and she just left me standing there like a dumb animal. Holy fuck was it hot.

The third time I saw her that night, I was outside taking another piss since the girls at the party had a line for the bathroom. As I was zipping up, I heard Dinah ask, "John, is that you?"

"Yeah, what's up," I replied.

"Fucking Mark is so drunk he's puking in the bushes. Since I danced with you he's been a giant asshole and pounding beers. Now he's sloppy drunk and calling me a slut. I am trying to get him back inside and into his bed."

"I'll get him," I said to her. "Go up to his room and get anybody in there out of it."

I walked over to his hunched form and tapped him on the shoulder. "You all right, Marky-Mark?"

"Fuck you."

"What?"

"You heard me. Couldn't keep your hands off her, could you? You could have any girl here and you have to take the one I brought to fuck me for yourself."

"What the fuck, bro? It was one dance, and she initiated it. Now you've gone and turned into a giant douche. I have no intention of fucking her, but you won't be either. Doubt you could even get it up, drunk as you are. Let's get your stupid ass up to bed. Dinah's up there getting it ready."

With that, I put his arm over my shoulders and hoisted his significant weight off the ground. "God, you're a fat fucker," I joked as I walked him into the house.

Mercifully, he was able to support most of his weight himself as we ascended the stairs. I laid him down in his bed and Dinah threw a blanket over him and pulled his trash can close. She sat on the edge of the bed. I made a move to get out of there, but she mouthed the words, "wait for me" as I closed the door.

I only waited a few minutes until she came out.

"He ok?" I asked.

"Passed out. I laid him on his side and put a blanket behind him so he can't roll onto his back. He'll be fine tonight, but he'll be hung over like a motherfucker tomorrow."

"So what are you going to do," I asked her.

"I'm going to get another drink," she said. "There is still a party going on."

"Works for me," I said. "Anything else I can do for you?"

"Not yet," she said, and winked as she walked away.

***************

Two of the fifteen didn't respond to my email. Three more basically said, in so many words, that if there wasn't going to be any guarantee of sex, that they were out. One sent me a reply so incoherent that I couldn't figure out what he was trying to say. So that left me with nine. I looked at pictures and read replies, and ranked them into three groups of three. I started by emailing the first group. The lucky three were Tate, Rob, and Will. I sent the three of them a picture of Dinah and I with our faces blacked out and asked if they were still interested. In short order, I heard back from all three that they were.

I knew I had to choose, but I was wrestling with the decision. Tate lived nearby, which meant he would have many more opportunities to "accidentally" bump into Dinah. He was also the most athletic of the group. Rob had experience. He had done the exact same thing I was asking for another man, and was quite sure he would be successful. Will was the most successful of the three, a small business owner with money to burn and to lavish my wife with gifts. I was so torn between the three, but I knew I had to make a decision. I kept going back to their letters. Each had expressed that they understood what I was asking, but Rob was the only one who used the word "help" in his response. He was the only one who seemed genuinely concerned about helping me repair my relationship as opposed to simply fucking someone else's wife.

I decided that experience should win out. My email to Will and Tate was short, "chosen someone else." My email to Rob was similarly short, "You're it. I'll be in touch."

******************

The keg ran dry about 12:30, and people started to filter out shortly thereafter. Before long it was only Me, Caleb, his girlfriend, Mark, who was still passed out in his room, and Dinah. We helped Caleb clean up most of the major trash, and I volunteered to lug the bag to the dumpster around the corner. Dinah said she was going to check on Mark.

I tossed the bag and thought about heading straight to my place, but I figured I should check on my friend. As I arrived back at the apartment, Dinah met me on the back porch.

"How is he?" I asked.

"He'll live."

"Caleb and Jodie?"

"Said they were going to bed."

"You?"

"Out of alcohol, and not sure where I am going to sleep tonight."

I paused in thought. "Both my roommates are gone for the night, and I have beer in my fridge. C'mon. You can come with me."

"I know you're not shitfaced, but we've both been drinking. I'm not riding with you anywhere," she said.

"Don't worry, I'm only two blocks away. We can easily walk."

"Oh, good," she said, and we headed out.

We made small talk as we walked the few blocks to my place. She had been with one guy all through high school, a fellow cross country runner a year older than she was, who had gone to college and immediately found himself another girl. She'd agreed to come to the party tonight because she hadn't really had much fun since he had informed her of his infidelities, and as she pointed out to me as we reached my back door, "girls have needs, too."